(1) Neglected

Por aleighaconley08

What if Klaus and Hayley had another daughter? The twin of Hope is the neglected twin. The Mikaelson family... Mais

01 - Neglected
02. Finding Out
03. Alora Goldain
04. Damon Salavtore
05. Birthday
06. Elope
07. Honeymoon 1
08. Honeymoon 2
09. Mikaelsons
10. Last Meal In Italy
11. Back To New York
12. Baby
13. Invatation
14. Ball Surprises 1
15. Ball Surprises 2
16. Ball Surprises 3
17. Moving
19. Party
20. Half Way Forgiveness 1
21. Half Way Forgiveness 2
22. The End
23. Sequel

18. Mikaelson Dinner

10.9K 128 25
Por aleighaconley08

Klaus Pov:

I was panicking... Frey's sent Alora the text and time for the dinner but they never responded.  "Nicklaus!  Stop pacing." I turned around to be met with my family staring at me.. "What if she doesn't come?" They looked at the ceiling then back at me, "She is.. she just sent me a text saying that her, Damon, and Allisia will be here."

I smiled at the thought of spending time with my granddaughter.. "I still can't believe she had a daughter.. I'm an aunt!" Hope screeched, "Yeah... well if she even lets you get close to her.." Marcel mutters and we all glared at him, "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Well you didn't treat her good in her childhood... whose to say that you'll treat her baby good!" Marcel shot back.  I glared at him but knew what he said was true... "How about we get dinner sett up?" Freya said.

Alora's Pov:

I just got finished getting Ali ready and here I am getting dressed... I felt hands around my waist so I turned around to be met with Damon smirking at me.  "Are you sure your ready for this?" He asked and I nodded, "We knew this would happen one day... so I guess I'll be fine."

Damon smiled and pulled me into a hug... then he started to tickling my lower back, I giggled and kissed his nose.  Damon nuzzled his face in my neck and kissed it.  "Damon!" I squeal and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Nope your not going anywhere." Damon picked me up and dropped me on the bed.  "Damon, really?" I giggled... "Yes.." He said teasingly.. Damon tried taking off my dress but I pulled back.  "Damon we have a little dinner to get to..." he groaned and got up... I foxed my dress and put my heels on. "Fine but we continue this when we get home."

I nodded and went to go get Allisia.. to the Mikaelson's We go.

Stefans Pov:

I was surprised when I saw Damon but this gives me a chance to fix our broken relationship.  So here we are.. well me and Elena.   We stood outside of the Mikaelson compound and Elena just knocked on the door.

The door swings open and I'm met with Klaus and Rebekah.. "Come on in!" Me and Elena entered and looked around for Damon but he wasn't here.  "There not here yet, but they'll be here soon." Elijah said in a hopeful tone.

Klaus Pov:

Stefan and Elena just arrived and now I was watching the door like a hawk.  They were 5 minutes late.. maybe they forgot where the compound is?

Another 5 minutes pass and I'm pacing around.  Just then there was a knock on the door and I ran up too it.  First I calmed myself before opening the door and being met with my lovely daughter and her family.

Alora's Pov:

We just arrived at the Mikaelson compound... of course we're 10 minutes late because of someone.. *cough* Damon *cough*. So when I saw the door opened I put on a fake smile and stared at Klaus.

"Alora you look nice." He said.. "Thank you, sorry for being late.  Someone kept us inside." I said referring to Damon.  "We'll come on in."  Me and Damon both walked in and I had Allisia wrapped tightly in my arms.

We all walked in and I saw everyone standing next to a very large dining table. "Okay let's get this started." Elijah said.  We all sat down around the circular table.  I had Alora in my arms with Damon on my right and Elena on my left.  I was holding hands with Damon and I squeezed his hand to let him know I'm uncomfortable.

"So umm... this is nice." Kol murmured to himself but everyone heard it.  Soon the Mikaelson's started chit-chat between one another while I talked to Elena.  She was a really nice girl.. no wonder why Damon fell in love with her over 17 years ago.  Damon was talking to Kol and Elijah about something random.

Allisia was staring at me and I was coo'ing at her and kissing her little button nose, "So how old is she?" Elena asked, "She's only 2 months old.. but she still looks 2 weeks old."  I answered, "Wow it must've been hard carrying her for 9 months."

"Well yeah it was.. and she was late so it was hard.  Damon actually forced me to go to the hospital.. and that's when we found out I was pregnant." Elena laughed.. I didn't realize but everyone else was listening in on our conversation. "So what's her middle name?" I kissed Allisias head, "It's luna.  So if you put her name with her middle name.. it means
Noble-Moon." Elena smiled at me, "How where you able to get pregnant?"

"Well I am a vampire yes.. but I have part werewolf and witch in me, I would say that I'm one of the most powerful witches." Everyone looked at me, "How come?" Elena asked, "Well I was able to shield myself with two simple spells.  I mean I've had witches, after witches trying to find me."  I knew my family was listening in so I inwardly smirked.

"Wow!" She said and I smiled, "Yeah."  I turned towards Damon who was still in a conversation with Elijah in Kol.  I kissed Damon's cheek and looked back at Elena.  "So this is your family?" She asked, referring to the Mikaelson's.

"No.. they are the people who birthed me and gave me a place to stay." The Mikaelson's all looked sad, "A family.  Well it's with the people who you love and who actually live you... I have that now.  With Damon and my daughter." "So you don't think of them as your family?" She asked clearly confused.

"No.. Klaus and Hayley are my birth parents, Hope is my birth sister, and all the others are my birth units and uncles.  But they are not my family."

Klaus Pov:

It felt like a white oak stake to the heart when she said that.  She doesn't see us as family, I mean I understand it.. we abandoned her.  Neglected her.  But now we're trying.. trying to be a real family.  I looked at Hayley who was sitting beside me, "We'll get her back..." I whispered for only Hayley to hear.

Alora's Pov:

The dinner ended quickly and desert came out.  We all ate with some slight chit-chat.  I caught Klaus or Hayley staring at me a few times but simply ignored them.  Once the dinner was over everyone scattered around the room.

I was talking to Damon at the moment, "Hey do you want to go home?" He asked me quietly... "Yeah.  Allisia needs to go to bed."  I walked over to Elena.. "Umm it was good to meat you, I hope we can see each other soon." Elena smiled at me.  "Yeah totally."

I walked over to Damon... "You ready?" He asked and I smiled, "Yeah just let me go say bye." Damon kissed my lips and took Ali from me. "I'll be in the car." Damon said and I smiled... I then walked over to my 'Family'

"Umm I'm going to go home, thanks for the invitation I guess."  They all smiled at me, "Well thank you for coming to dinner." Hayley said. "Umm thank you!" I smiled... as I was walking away Klaus and Hayley stopped me.

"Wait... we're throwing a party tomorrow night.  Do you think you can come and bring Allisia and Damon?" I smiled at them... "Umm I'll have to speak to Damon but yeah I think we will... goodbye Klaus and Hayley I'll see you guys tomorrow."  I then left the house and got in my car.

"Let's go Damy... you heard what they said right?" He smiled.  "Looks like we're going to a party tomorrow!"

Hayleys Pov:

She called me by my name.  I know I didn't expect her to call me mom or anything but it still hurt.  We bearly talked to her today and that hurts too... look what we've done.  We drive my daughter away and now she hates us.

Klaus Pov:

I watched as my daughter left the room... it hurts.  I hurts to see her like this.. she has a family, people who she loves and I feel like we're invading in on her life.  But I have to try, she's my daughter and I will never give up on her.

1426 - Words

Alora's Dress

Allisias Dress

Damon's Attire

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.7K 237 23
"It hurts when those closest to you, betray you. What made it worse is I thought of her as a little sister." Klaus and Alora fight to keep their chil...
14.7K 333 9
Scarlet Mikaelson was the first daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. The first Tribrid. She didn't know her mother as her farther said she didn't care. But s...
240K 5.5K 96
My name is Stiles Mikaelson and I have a twin sister named Hope. Our family...is about as messed up as the next one. Okay that's an understatement. O...
42.4K 1.7K 22
[COMPLETED] "Anything can be real if you believe in it enough." What if Hope Mikaelson never got out of the Malivore pit? What if the vortex that thr...