Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Four: Come Alive
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Seven: Analeptic

1.7K 114 77
By b30mzu

It's been two days since the incident, the wounds on his body were turning a faint shade of purple.

Beomgyu stayed home, locked himself in his room no stability to leave his bed, his phone kept vibrating, bombarded by texts from his only friend every day.

-

Hyuka >,<

28th July, Tuesday

are you late again?

yah wake the fuck up!!

hyung are you skipping classes!?

are you sick?

helloo??

okay then call me when you come online :c
Last seen 3:52pm

Yesterday, Wednesday

hyung are you not coming today as well?

are you okay?

youre making me worried at least say something

istg come online this isnt funny
Last seen 9:43am

DONT LEAVE ME ON READ
Last seen 9:44am

YAH I KNOW YOURE THERE
Last seen 9:44am

STOP LEAVING ME ON READ WILL YOU!?
Last seen 9:45am

ugh do whatever you want
Last seen 9:47am

-

Hueningkai never gave up, this morning he again tried and was left on read, he was getting annoyed spamming him with calls and texts.

He knew something was wrong he wasn't dumb, Beomgyu has never ignored him for days this was the first.

He would've gone to Beomgyu's house if he could but the brunette never gave him his address, making excuses saying he lives on rent and has to move out many times or my dad doesn't like guests.

He knew Beomgyu's mother had passed away but he doesn't know how or why and the brunette never plans to ever reveal that.

+×+

Beomgyu couldn't keep doing this to himself or Kai anymore, it was intolerable. He loved the young boy and felt it was unfair to keep him in the dark.

He needed a way to get out of this house his body couldn't bare anymore, a few more beatings and he might finally just bite the dust.

But he can't let that happen. He can't let his dad win.

He doesn't really know why or how he felt as though his dad would "win". His dad would only suffer after his death and both were well aware of it, but he just didn't want to have his life wasted by such a selfish vile and corrupt creature.

Beomgyu was now behind his window gazing at nothing, his sight blinded by fogs of thoughts and plans trying to brainstorm a way to get out of here.

He got it.

He needed him, the escape. He didn't want to use people like he's being subjected to but he needs this to save himself, he'll repay with anything but right now he needed to be set free.

After polishing his genius runaway plan and making sure there's no holes or barriers he made sure to prepare his bag for tomorrow.

He's going to school.

He can't walk or think well but it's his only way to find his saviour. With that he drowses off anxious about the boy's response.

Beomgyu arose, almost from the dead. Looked at the clock, 3 am. Why he woke up so early? Well of course he was excited, it was finally time to break out of hell.

He felt like a zombie still, he hoped it'd go away because he doesn't almost look human anymore. He'd probably get arrested for looking like this.

He went to the mirror hoping at least looking a little more lively than the past two days but nothing.

Droopy bagged eyes, cracked lips, cheeks like a skeleton's and overall an 11/10 zombie costume 'too good to be true or too good to be fake?'

He slowly made his way to the shower, he needed to look presentable for the boy. He also had a lot of time to waste.

Finishing up with the warm shower he looks in the mirror again smiling, his dad wasn't home since yesterday so it all was perfect.

After putting on his clothes and ruffling his hair trying to fix it since it's been growing too long, he goes downstairs to eat. It's the first time he's had an appetite in a few days.

He's making a cup of instant noodles, just like the past few days. Not healthy but all that was available.

While waiting for it to cook he sat down picking up his phone and looking at it.

Reading Kai's messages all over again he got encouraged and felt warm inside, he could finally go and explain what has been happening.

With a smile still on his face he stretches his arm for the cup and eats delightfully.

Finishing up he goes to watch YouTube and kill some time.

"So yeah, that's how I ran away.. "

Beomgyu couldn't stop glimpsing at the time on the corner of his laptop screen, he was getting anxious.

The more he thought about his plans the more delusional it seemed to him.

It was 7 am now, "shit shit shit". He briskly takes his backpack which had all his clothes and black colour pencils also making sure he took the hoodie with it's ripped sleeve and all the cash he could find too, he tries stuffing his laptop inside.

Just then a deafening slam echoed throughout the house shaking it.

It was the front door. Of course, how could he be so dumb it was all too fanciful.

Frozen he stays still, hearing footsteps getting closer sweat sliding down his face and falling on his bag.

He could feel his body heating up, it was getting hard for him to breathe. His lungs getting tighter by the second.

He tried moving but it was almost as if he were paralyzed. His eyes started tearing as he struggled to move having to take in the clacks of the sturdy boots he knows too well picking pace and nearing.

The door flung open. With that his heart sunk to his stomach and almost stopped. He was all white, his skin getting pale from lack of blood.

"What are you doing-"

"I- I can explain-"

"Don't cut me." Donghyuck asserts aggressively sending shivers down Beomgyu's spine as usual, but this time it was different.

Donghyuck comes closer stretching his hand out.

"What-"

"You know what." starting to raise his tone.

"Give it to me."

Beomgyu's eyes were glossy. His heartbeat could almost be heard. He holds his laptop in his left arm because he couldn't get the chance to put it in.

He picks up his runaway bag slowly trying to hand it over to his dad, it was over.

He really thought he could escape this pit.

Reaching his arm out he gets a sudden surge.

"No."

He shoves the bag with all his might on his dad's face making him stumble back.

His feet start taking him out, he's running away.

Avoiding his dad trying to circle around him and getting out of the room to run down the hallway he feels his collar choking him.

"You're not going anywhere." Donghyuck starts pulling him back but he resists, being choked and unable to breathe he still resists. He'll get out dead or alive he doesn't care.

Beomgyu finally gathers strength turning around to punch his face, "SHUT UP".

"HOW DARE YOU INSOLENT SHIT, YOU'RE MY PROPERTY. OBEY ME" He pushes Beomgyu. Making him hit the side of his head, warm blood running down the side of his head.

Silence.

Donghyuck starts approaching again making Beomgyu walk back with every step he takes.

"Where are you even going, no one would want such a useless piece of shit like you. You should be thankful for what I provide for you-" Donghyuck starts.

Beomgyu reaches the last crack to breaking his glass, he can't take it anymore.

Taking a few steps back, he grabs the nearest thing he could use as a defense, his crap luck worked for once.

It was one of the many alcohol bottles lying around.

He grabs the bottle tightly as if his life depends on it, which it did.

"Beomgy-"

A loud smash was heard throughout the house, Beomgyu had thrown the glass bottle, he saw blood dripping down but it wasn't his.

He threw the bottle at his father, pieces of glass seeping into Donghyuck's skin, blood dripping.

He turns around grabbing his bag and laptop, running away with no guilt.

Beomgyu ran as far as he could, he ran for his life. He needed to get to his salvation.

+×+

Reaching the big building he recognizes he stops at the gate leaning on it and catching his breath, his lungs and abdomen aching with every inhale and exhale.

He already started getting stares, dried blood down the side of his head, crusted lips and crusted cheeks from dried-up tears, red mark on his neck as if he were strangled still all along with his zombie look.

He starts making his way inside, catching even more attention.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Is he okay?"

"I heard he's a drug dealer, how disappointing for such a pretty face."

"Not pretty anymore."

"I didn't know it was Halloween."

"How can someone embarrass themselves like that?"

"Should we call the police or a nurse?"

"Call the government."

Hearing all the whispers around him his lips start curling up, finally he's not alone in this world again.

His sight starting to blur and tears wetting the ones dried up, he keeps walking unsteadily down the hall.

More and more people surrounding him taking pictures and gossiping ringing in his ear, he started losing sight of who's who.

"I need him." he mumbles under his breath.

He's only looking for a certain ash head but he can't see.

His feet failing him he starts falling down, but was caught.

"BEOMGYU WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S HAPPENING ARE YOU-" he faintly hears a cry disappearing.

Looking up at the blurry face it's a blonde he recognizes, "Please, I need him. I need him." he only keeps repeating mindlessly.

"Who?"

"Escape..." Beomgyu let's out before cutting off as he sees the colour he's been looking for far out from the crowd.

He breaks free from the boy's grasp and drags his feet, eyes widening with hope.

The crowd making way as he gets closer to them scared they'd get whatever infection this zombie has.

"P-please." he mumbles holding the boy's shirt.

The said boy looking down dazed.

"Please take me.." Beomgyu manages to breathe out as he at last caves in.

-------
Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 832 28
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
68.3K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
5.6K 551 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...