𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢�...

By Levisbuttcheecks

PLEASE READ: A twisted psychotic love story between an Lawyer and Gambler. F/n, a ill minded and short tempe... More

Who are you
" Where am I? "
Woosang Law firm
" She's hot "
" So you mean .. "
Cunning.
" I've never lost twice in a row.."

Stupid

975 19 16
By Levisbuttcheecks

13:30
(3:20 AM - If I am wrong please correct me I don't know the time zones for Korea at 3 am in the comments)

I walk over to the night stan and lay my phone down, laying on my stomach t on my bed only for it to ring again from a call made by an unknown number. 'Aishh why not I really need to sleep' I groan and reach for the phone and answer.

"Hi, hello, annyeong~" I say while putting my phone on my bed and take my socks off. "Miss F/n?" Jang Jun-Woo says on the other line in a husky but calm tone.

"Who is this- wait.. How did you get my number?" "Hyung Seung Hyuk, he went through some files and show me your request form."
He says while sounding like he was smiling over the phone. I chuckle and walk over to kitchen and opening pantry with clear glass cabinets and get a bottle or Brovia wine from Italy.
"Hello?" "Yes?" I say in a mocking tone while popping open the wine cork and smiling. "Are you drinking wine?" "YeS oPpA~" I say while rolling my eyes.

He begans laughing a bit so I laugh back awkwardly and sit down on the counter top with knife in hand in case some one tried to kidnap me from behind. I start yawning and cover my mouth but a weird noise comes out and I quickly cover my mouth
"F/n are you sleepy." He says a bit concerned

"Yeah, I did'nt get much sleep and I didn't eat anything today" I say while rubbing my face while my eyes are closed.. He gets quiet a bit and sighs.

"Would you like to come over to my house, I was planning on ordering some food. You don't need to come if you don't want to." I fell silent for a bit before answering "Sure I would like to come over. I need to take a shower so bye." I say while waiting for a response.

A minute passes and I hear Jun-Woo response
"Okay b--" He says but I hang up the phone accidentally and take my wine and phone with me even the knife.

I open the bathroom door with my free hand and put my drink and phone on the sink and turn the water on while putting my knife on the sink too.

I touch the water as it runs down my hand and fingers and press down the drain stopper.

I start removing my corset from the back and then my pants while slowly and carefully slipping off my suit shoulder jacket and waist trainer while letting out a shaky sigh and pick up my wine and take a sip.
"Wait I can't handle my drinks well.. hm. Oh well" I say while looking at myself in the mirror and see my beautiful (f/c) lace bra and (f/c) panties and walk up to my little speaker and play a few songs until I found it.

(The bathroom akso you rich rich like Daisuke 😣🤭😏)

"

Hey Alexa! can you play uhh Washing Machine heart by Mitsuki" I say while un-clipping my bra.

*Play song while reading now*

I look at myself again in the mirror and make an unsatisfied look while touching my boob and cupping the end of it. I lift it up and suck in my stomach and start laughing. "Oh wait that hurts.." I go back to removing my clothes and pull down my underwear slowly and get into the tub.
I sigh as the relief of the hot and warm water tingle my body and wrap me in warmth and smile while pausing as I my toes curl. An minuite passes and I grab my drink and my phone while looking at the door.

I tap on Instagram and scroll through to see some cool post. I smile and take another long sip of my wine before putting it on the other side of the tub on a shelf. I like a photo until I hear the dorbell ring.

I flinch and my eyes widen since my bathroom door was open and was across from my door which was wide and the windows were open so if I were to get up, whoever is ringing the doorbell would get flashed. I sigh and reach for my towel and notice it's not their so I get completely out the tub and go in my closet and dry off then reach for my white slik rob that comes with a white lace tank top.

The dorbell rings more.

I groan and yell.
"I. AM. COMING." I say while walking bare foot up to the door and unlock it only for it to be Jang Jun-Woo.
"Wha.." I say as I stare at him he stares at my slightly exposed breast. I start blushing and grit my teeth.
He then smiles and pretended not to notcie what just happend.
"Hi Noona F/n!" He says while waving and makeing this stupid chipmunk smile.

My eyes widen and I back up a bit from my door and walk away leaving my door wide open and start laughing. I feel him stare at me as I walks in and closes the door. "Lock it." "Uh- Yes ma'am!"

He says as I turn around to see him salute then put a bag of food down along with drinks and walks up to the door and locks it.

I sit on the couch and put my hand in my heads while leaning over the coffe table. "Miss F/n are you okay-" I cut him off and burp loudly while stumbling and walk up to him.

"You smell like Alcohol drinks? Are you uhh drunk?" He says slowly. I walk over to the kitchen and start opening some of the take out boxes full of food. He ordered Tteokbokki and fried rice with I think noodles? I nod my head and began taking out thing's.

"Wait Miss F/n what are you doing?" He says while taking the food out my hand. "Didn't you say you would come over for food and drinks at your house?" I say.

"You don't make sense" I smack him as he is still holding onto the food I groan and he keeps yelling while I try to ask him to give me the food and to shut up since he insulted me.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and start screaming, trying to scare him. We start tackling eachother and I try to grab the food but he grabs my wrist and uses his leg to wrap around my hip which makes me fall back and pins both my wrist down while he straddles me. "You need to calm down! What is wrong with you!?" He says angrily.

I feel tears well in my eyes.
Well I am a badass... I do have weaknesses and one of them IS. Yelling..
(i do😀🤲🏽🥘😐)¹⁰.²⁴.²¹ edi.

He notices my facial expression change and my tears and starts smirking. I try to pry my arms lose but that evolves more of my cleavage to be shown. He tries to stare at my eyes, avoiding my almost shown boobs as he leans in next to my ear and tell me to be quiet. His grip on my wrist loosen as removes his leg and hands. I get up slowly and carefully. "Now Miss F/n. Will you polity shut up. Your so loud and annoying" He says while yanking my hand for me to sit down.

We both continue eating as he pulls a drink from the beg full of food. It was Sake, I gulp already knowing I'm half sober.
"Jun-Woo. I'm not good with my dri-" He cuts me off and pats my head hardly as I wince in pain. He exhales through his nose already tied of me. I pat and rub the spot on my hair that he hit. He then grabs my hand and puts it in my lap white using his other hand to softly pat it. "Question are you a Tsudere or bipolar?" I say quietly as he stares at me.
"What? No." I scoff and lean over to Jun-Woo and lick his neck. His eyes widen as he looks at me.

I smirk and start laughing as a small blush falls on my face.

"What's the matter I'm trying to have fun dummy" I say angrily. "Then be quiet" He says annoyed while rubbing his forehead while continuing eating. "Eat your food before itt gets cold" "The only thing cold is me and your attitude since SOMEONE decided to come in my house in the middle of the night while I was taking a warm bubble bath." "Oh I'm sorry Miss F/n" He says while rolling his eyes. "Are you  mimicking me, also call me F/n." I say while yawning and get up to grab my remote and press a button to let the tv come down in the middle of the kitchen and play Stephanie Poetri and Jackson Wang 'I love you 3000'

An hour passes and I am busting out crying while eating chips and blasting the song still with a big blanket around me.

He sighs and sits next to my drunk butt and grabs my head rather harshly and slams it into his chest and grabs my legs so I am ontop of him and plays the song while the blanket that was around me was now covering the both of us as we slowly and peacefully fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC