πŒπŽπ•πˆππ† π€π‹πŽππ†~ 𝐂𝐀...

By xvxlikethat

"Is it bad that I'm wishing your still broken" in which they we're together but it had to end and now he's w... More

welcome & characters
π–•π–—π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
π–‡π–Žπ–™π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–˜ π–‡π–—π–”π–π–Šπ–“ π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™π–˜
π–˜π–”π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–’π–Šπ–‰π–Žπ–†
π–“π–Šπ–œ π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘
π“‡π‘œπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅
π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘π”©π”¦π”«π”’
π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’π’Ή π“‰π‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
π“ˆπ‘œπ’Έπ’Ύπ’Άπ“ 𝓂𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒢
π“ˆπ“…π’Ύπ“π“ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π“Šπ“‰π“ˆ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π‘”π“Šπ“‰π“ˆ
π“‡π“Šπ“‚π‘œπ“‡ π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒾𝓉
π’Έπ“π“Šπ’· π“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰π“ˆ
π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔒𝔳𝔦𝔩
𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“Œπ’½π‘’π“‡π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓂𝑒
π’·π’Άπ’·π“Žπ“π‘œπ“ƒ
𝐻𝒾𝓂 & 𝐼
π”­π”©π”žπ” π”’ 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔒
π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’

𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

138 6 0
By xvxlikethat

September 20th 2017

***Third person POV***
** play the song when you want or when it's shown**

The last week or so was painful to say the least for both Calum and Lorena. Well more so for Calum as he never saw her after he went to his house after that conversation they had he just choose to give Roy his phone and have him block her on everything so he wouldn't be tempted to try and reach out to her. He was going to try and not let anyone one but Roy know it was over but when he ignored the boys for two days they came over and saw him in bed just watching the Simpsons they knew something was up. So of course they went to talk to him but he just laid watching the tv not bothering to even look at the boys.

Ashton was the first to try and get him to talk "Hey dude i know you see and hear us come on talk to us mate." all the boys just stood around him nodding their heads. Calum looked up at them and said "look I don't really want to talk to anyone please just go". All the boys looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders and walked out the room leaving the sad aussie and his dog. As they walked to the living room they saw Roy in the kitchen so they chose to go and see if he knew what was up.

" Hey guys what's up" "Hey Roy we came to check on Cal cause we had not heard from him and we were starting to worry" Ashton said in one breathe. "Ahh I thought your guys knew he hadn't exactly told me anything too deep but he and Lorena are over. It happened a couple days ago and the most he's done is come to the door to get postmates which I believe has just been ice cream." He nodded his head towards the depressed kiwis room. "Ahh okay that makes sense but he also should have told us or at least Ash something. We were all stressed out about him just leaving us on read." Luke said, flinging his arms around trying to express him. All the boys just started nodding their heads in agreement. Letting out a heavy sigh Roy spoke again "Yeah I don't know how long this is going to last. I don't ever remember seeing him this bad after a break up and I know you guys need him A1 for the rest of the writing process of the album. Maybe he has written something in there I have no clue. I'm sorry I can't help out more." the blonde said, rubbing his hands down his face. All the boys shook their heads telling him that it was ok. "Alright I get he's hurt let's wait maybe a day or two more then we will come drag him out of bed. I mean he's only been down for 3 days a week is more than enough." The red haired aussie speaks for them all. They then all said their goodbyes and left the kiwi to bask in his misery.

As Ashton had said Calum called the boys a week later saying he had a song and wanted to record as soon as possible. So with that in the next couple of hours all four of the Aussies were in the studio, working on a track that a very heartbroken Calum had written.

"Okay so do you have a name for it and do you want to sing it all or not mate?" Micheal asked as he was looking at the newly improved song lyrics they had just tweaked. " I think it can be us all. I don't feel like I can sing all by myself so people could just know about her. I don't want her to get hate or anything." the curly headed boy said while looking down at his bass and tuning it. All the boys agreed by nodding their heads and all looking at their instruments tuning them and getting them ready for use. They then all sat down to start singing the song to see who fit what part of the song the best.

{Verse 1 Luke}

Here I am waking up

Still can't sleep on your side

There's your coffee cup

The lipstick stain fades with time

If I can dream long enough

You'd tell me I'd be just fine

I'll be just fine

{Chorus Luke }

So I drown it out like I always do

Dancing through our house

With the ghost of you

And I chase it down

With a shot of truth

Dancing through our house

With the ghost of you

{Verse 2 Calum}

Cleaning up today, found that old Zeppelin shirt

You wore when you ran away, and no one could feel your hurt

We're too young, too dumb, to know things like love

But I know better now, better now

{Chorus Luke & ALL}

So I drown it out like I always do

Dancing through our house with the ghost of you

And I chase it down, with a shot of truth

Dancing through our house with the ghost of you

{Bridge Calum}

Too young, too dumb

To know things like love

Too young, too dumb

{Chorus Luke}

So I drown it out like I always do

Dancing through our house with the ghost of you

And I chase it down, with a shot of truth

That my feet don't dance like they did with you

As they were recording this record you can see the boy just in the corner of the sofa in the studio looking down at his phone. Luke looked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at that had him so quiet and it was just pictures of him and Lorena. As bad as Luke wanted to tell his mate something he went against it and let him be. Calum had chosen to record his part last so he let all the others go one occasionally listening to them or looking up at them. He just kept looking at pictures of before him and Lorena were together and then while they were together.

Although it had only been a week he so badly wanted to go and talk to her and beg her for forgiveness. But he knew that he couldn't. He knew that she was so right with everything she had yelled at him. He also didn't want to go back to her just to hurt her when she truly didn't need him too. She was doing so good in her life and career just for him to be an idiot and mess it up for her he felt so bad for doing that.

As bad as it may seem the boys were excited to get more out of Calum if they were going to be as good as the one he just wrote and recorded with them. As Calum stepped into the booth to record his vocals and part he felt all the emotions he was trying to keep under wraps come up. He swallowed the sob waiting to come up as he drank some tea from a travel mug that he once shared with his ex-girl. When he started recording his part he let it go he put all his emotions into the verse he was recording. As he was redoing his verse because he knew the first one was bad and filled with voice cracks he felt the tears slip out his eyes and he couldn't be bothered to wipe the tears from his face.

The boys all bid each other goodbyes, all feeling good and proud of the song that they had just made even if they had yet given it a name, but they had ideas just not a solid one that they all liked yet.

As Calum was on his way home he had stopped for some ice cream and candy. When he got home where Duke was waiting for him wagging his tail like crazy. Calum said hello to the excited dog and walked to his room. As he stepped into his closet to grab a hoodie he looked over and saw the box that was filled with Lorena's clothing and some shirts and hoodies that were his but when he grabbed them to put them on he was intoxicated with her scent. He shook his head and walked out of there and into his room where he carefully laid down on what was his side of the bed careful to not touch the other side which was once filled with his soulmate and love of his life. at least that was what he was thinking. As he looked around his room he could only think about her, and what they did. His mind was haunted with the memories at least that's how it felt for him. Then it hit him.

5sos/The fellas

Calpal

The song is "ghost of you."

And as soon as he hit send he turned off his phone and looked at the ceiling waiting for darkness to take

AUTHORS NOTE ;
Hii so this chapter is how calum was for the first week of the breakup! The next one will be following Lorena for the first week then there will be a little time skip and that where the story will truly start !
Anywho hope y'all enjoyed

xoxo ara 🤠💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 2.3K 38
People change over time, but our pasts will always be our pasts, and sometimes they come back to bite us... Does Calum have the balls to face who he...
686 25 21
"My wish is to stay happy." |Ashton Irwin|
42.7K 1.2K 35
SEQUEL TO BROKEN Every time life seems to be going well something has to interrupt the fun, and this time hell is speeding towards Calum and Maddie l...
26.5K 602 49
When Calum Hood and Amelia Evan's paths cross, little did they now the roller coaster ride they were going to experience. With love, distance, heartb...