Sarvente and Ruv

By DemonBoySav

So yea this is my first book so it might be cringe for most of you.But maybe not,I'm trying my best.(If you w... More

Some Basic Info
Little promise
Keeping The Promise
Meeting again?
Getting Along
Trouble
Info

RUV!

100 1 0
By DemonBoySav

Wa- wh- WHAT!. Yea thank you so much guys we got like 40 readers more I really thank you guys so much for reading and the vote. When I saw the readers and the vote I had my heart warm Yea really thank you guys it is a lot now ok anyway...ENJOY AND THANKS AGAIN

                                                                       𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up got off the bed looked at the time 12:15?! Ok I got up late anyway I went to the shower when I washed myself I got my clothes on and started washing the teeth. When I got an idea, it was to flirt with her for fun(Don't ask xD) with sarv heh this sure will be fun and funny I instantly got out of the bathroom and then the room. And for my suprise sarv was fresh awake too I heared the shower so I quickly went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for us. I made Scrambled eggs and got half for me and half for sarv I placed them on the table and started washing the frying pan from all these eggs. When I heared footsteps I knew that was sarv so I quickly put the frying pan in the cabinet on the right time.         Sarv:Oh hello Ruv.                  I turned around and answered                  Ruv:Hello Sarv.            I said with a little forced smile              Sarv:You can smile? You haven't did it since we meet              Ruv:Oh sarv for you always.                Sarv:Wait...WHAT!              Ruv:What's the matter.              Sarv:Can you repeat that? I think I have hallucinations.            Ruv:Oh okay.For you always                 Sarv:RUV!                        Ruv:What.                      She just sat down and started eating I did the same after we finished eating she went to wash the plate                Ruv:Wait sarv let me do it.              Sarv:Why? Maybe I want to do it.                Ruv:Do I look like I care just give me it.                  Sarv:No!                     Ruv:Hmmm...                    I thought of a very bad idea but you only live once so come on. I walked towards her and ehhh slightly kissed her on the forhead I was thinking what did I just do. She just stood her and started to blush a little, after a while she placed the plate and ran away to her room.What did I expect-_- I just washed the plates quickly and left them, after that I got a messege from Garcello                 "Hey man wanna meet up right now?"          To which I responded              "Yea sure meet me in the alley"             So I left the church and went straight to the alley.

                                                               𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

What did just happend...Ruv kissed me but why! I don't get it I need to stop blushing BUT I CAN'T UGH."I slapped myself a few times and saw a braccelet"H-huh? What is tha-...Oh yea...the braccelet I had when I meeted the best friend but wait he had a name...Ruv...And Ruv is the one I'm like living with...IS THA-...No It can't be the same person the Ruv I met first was not a criminal I think he really must got framed back then...I miss him ugh I don't know too much emotions I'm just gonna sleep the whole day. So I went to sleep I didin't even shower I showered like 20 minutes ago

                                                                     𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When I got back It was alredy night I didin't even flirt that much maybe the next day?...Idk I just went to eat a small sandwitch and then to the shower. After that I just went to the bed and sleeped.

Yea sorry it was short,lazy,didin't make sense and no Ideas plz comment some I need I beg.

Thank you once again for the 60 readers and the vote.It means alot to me anyway see you next episode BYE!

                                                         𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓:𝟓𝟖𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
32K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...