Endowed Shadows(Boyxboy)

By IceFey

Wesley and Noah continue their adventure, but when they stop somewhere to collect supplies they find themsel... More

Wesley
Noah
Luca *He'll be very important*
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

(new main characters) *Ralph*

1.2K 88 0
By IceFey

Hi I'm Ralph Kay, I'm seventeen and staying that age for well as long as I live. I was a failed experiment of the infamous Doctor Finlay.

I was experiment ninty-nine, and my friend is ninety-eight.

the only thing that didn't work on us was the erase your memory thing. We have everything else though.

my friend and I got lose when experiment 100 and 101 killed the others. We were the only ones who were kept alive after the others.

I kind of hope we find a Wesley and Noah we could help them and they could help us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
8.4K 138 59
Eric, a man (20 yr old), is a transformed werewolf. He was turned into a werewolf by an Alpha named Xavier High, who was well-known for his authority...
Sanctuary By Imajidragon

General Fiction

13.3K 637 26
Jake has nothing to live for. It really would be better to end it all now. On the run, scared shitless, and completely alone in the world, it's like...
82.7K 2.6K 56
[bxb] A young rogue wolf named Ethan passes through a packs territory, and gets caught by a handsome pitch black wolf with a firey color tint to his...