The Tulip cottage

By nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... More

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning
Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Epilogue - Happily ever after
Update
Bonus chapter

Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him

266 27 1
By nandy1910

Flashback continues

Nikitha's pov

I was praying to God and trying to remove my hands from those scoundrels' grip.

During that time we heard a noise. It's the sound of a car brake. That car stopped in front us.

I shouted in my top voice " help me.."

Two men came from that car. The second person was around 6.1 ft and he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The tight grip from my hands loosened after seeing them. I used that chance to punch the guy who was holding my right hand.
The other two guys went towards that new person and tried to hit them. But that 6.1.ft fellow gave that scoundrel a punch in his face.
The fight has officially started.
Those scoundrels ran from the place.
I stood near my car and took a deep breath.

"Miss, are you ok?" That 6.1ft tall man asked me.

"Yeah I am ok. Thank you so much." I said but I was trembling. Even though I tried to sound normal. I failed.

He understood my vulnerable state so he asked me "Miss if you don't mind I will drop you at home."

"It's ok I will go by myself." I said trying to be confident.

But once again I failed miserably.

"Mam your shivering, my guard will bring your car. You can come with me in my car."

I looked at him from top to bottom. I think he understood my thoughts.
I was a bit unsure whether to go with him or not.

He said " My name is Samael, this is my card. Still if you have doubts you can inform anyone that you're with me and you can share your live location with them."

I just glanced at his card but I couldn't register anything.

"I will come with you." I said.

From his concerned look I felt he is not a bad person. His looks and words made me trust him.

But you won't trust strangers quickly.

You're correct but I don't feel bad about him.

But be careful this time.

Ok sure.

Samael snapped his fingers in front of me and said you're zoned out. I just replied with a smile.
He smiled and opened his car door for me like a gentleman. His guard came in my car.

I gave him my address. But still I was shivering so he took a coat from the back seat of the car and gave it to me but I said I am comfortable and gave his coat back to him.

I know I was a bit rude to him but I was a little uncomfortable. So he adjusted the car temperature to keep me warm.
Nice person.

This is the first time I got myself into a problem.

I warned you.

I know I made a mistake. I should have taken your words.

Samael spoke with me to lighten my mood and tried to make me comfortable.

We spoke about our professions. I told about my hospital. He even insisted that I should visit the doctor but I assured that I will take the medication if needed.

After talking for a few minutes with him I came back to my normal mood.

He stopped his car in front of my home. I got down and received my car keys from his guard and once again I thanked them.

I just opened my house with the spare keys and went to my room, had a shower , kept an alarm then drifted to sleep.

I don't want my mom or anyone else to know about this because they will panic and exaggerate about everything. Last but not least they won't allow me to go out alone. Importantly, I don't want to say these things to my friends.

Rahul and Manisha .The overprotective people. They will give a bunch of advice after scolding.

Arjun and Shivani. God, they will scold me badly if they know about this and after scolding they will tell everything to my mom.

Next day....

I went to the hospital and opened my handbag to take the stethoscope but it wasn't there. Then only I remembered last night during the commotion I left it on the road.

Shit, It's my favourite stethoscope and that too dad gifted me on my graduation day.
I was a little upset. Even though I have 5 stethoscopes, this one is my favourite.

1. I bought it during my 1st year.

2. My dad's gift.

3. Rahul gifted me. Not only to me and also for Arjun and Manisha. He bought it from Russia, when he went there for a business trip.

4. Given by the hospital management.

5.It was gifted by an anonymous person on the day I joined the hospital. Basically it's my first day of work.

I received a parcel while getting ready to the hospital. In the parcel a letter was also there.

The letter :

From, your well wisher.

To, Dr.Nikitha Sekar.
"Congratulations for your first day.

All the best."

Sender details were not mentioned. I couldn't throw that gift away because it's a Stethoscope. So I just kept that in my cupboard but I haven't used it.

I think that a stethoscope costs around 15,000 and it's an imported piece. The most costliest among the other ones.

The stethoscope given by the hospital will be in my cabin. The one which dad gifted me will be in my hand bag. The first one I bought is in my cupboard because it's a memorable one. Last but not least the one which my stupid Ceo gave is in my living room showcase. He gave me a 3D printed stethoscope and that's why I placed it there.

I was upset because I missed my dad's gift. Around 12.30 pm Ramya informed me that someone has come to meet me.
I told her to send them to my cabin. To my at most shock it's Mr. Samael.
I don't know why he is here.

I welcomed him and gestured to him to sit.

"Hi, how are you now?" He asked me in a concerned tone.

I smiled and said "You will be the first person to enter into a doctor's cabin and ask her how she is. Thanks for your concern ,I am perfectly fine."

"Why is it a sin to ask a doctor about their well being?" He asked me with a smirk.
"No it's not like that. In the hospital doctor's only ask about the patient's health. But now a patient is asking about the doctor's health." I said.

"No no no, I am not a patient." He said.

"Then why are you here?" I asked him.

"I came to give you something." He said.

"What's that ?"I asked him.

"Here it is." He said and placed a small bag in front of me.

I asked him, " What is this?"

"Why don't you open it?" He said with a smirk.

I hesitated to open that bag. Once again understanding my mind He said "Don't worry. I am not going to scare you with a snake or bomb . Just open it."

I gave him a playful glare then opened that bag.

"It's my stethoscope...Thank you so much." I said with a wide smile.

"It's ok." He said.

"How did you get this?" I questioned him.
"My guard found this near your car last night" He replied.

"Thank you so much and also convey my thanks to him.''I said.

"Sure," he said.

Assistant ramya came into my cabin and said "Mam dean accepted your leave. So you can go home."

I replied." OK Ramya."

He asked me "Are you ok?"

I smiled and said "I am perfectly fine. I am going shopping so I applied for leave."

"Ohh shopping ok, can I come with you." He asked me.

I couldn't answer his sudden question.

He understood my thoughts and said "It's ok don't think too much. I was just kidding."

I smiled and said "I'll treat you to lunch."

He was surprised and asked me, "Really?"

I said "Yes, you did favour for me twice so that...umm. Can I ?"

He smiled and said yes.

We went to the parking area. Samael insisted that I come with him in the car.

His driver brought my scooty.
We went to a restaurant and had our lunch then talked about a few things. After one hour I thanked him and went shopping.

While talking, Samael asked me, "Have you been in love?"

"No, you." I asked him.

"Yes," he said.

Before I could ask further, we were interrupted by the waiter. Then I paid the bill.

Samael told me that he asked his guards to find those rascals who tried to abuse me and he also said "Once I find them. I will hand them to the cops."

He is really a gentleman. I was blessed to meet this type of person.

Author's Pov

Nikitha mentioned only the things which happened during the party, not after the party. Because she doesn't want her friends to worry about her. So no one knows about Samael except Nikitha.

Flashback continues

Nikitha's pov

After a week

It's my sister's wedding.

I wore a Red colour half saree, it looked deadly on me. I felt stunning with some makeup. I did a waterfall hairstyle and adorned minimal and simple jewellery because I have to perform a welcome dance with my cousins. I know I am a bad dancer but I have to do it for my sister.

The bride and groom arrived on the stage and rituals were going on. We started our dance performance and at the end of the performance I could tell every man eyed me, but only Rishi's gaze really affected me. The entire time, I felt Rishi's gaze on me.

After the wedding I was sitting with Rithivi and talking randomly.
Rishi came and sat next to him. I just smiled after seeing him. He too returned a smile.

"Nikitha" I heard a familiar voice.

Ohh it's none other than my mom.

I introduced Rithivi and Rishi to my mom. She too sat with us for a few minutes and had light conversations with Raj brothers.

"Rithivi bro, I think I have to leave now so bye." I said.

"OK my dear sissy, take care." He said.

I turned towards Rishi and said "bye sir."

"bye" Rishi said and smiled.

Rishi's pov

I was very happy because today I am going to see my Taniya.
As soon as I entered the wedding hall. I searched for Taniya but I couldn't find her. After one hour I saw her on the stage with a group of girls.

Wowww she look gorgeous.

I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Rishi, you're sighting her too much.

It's ok I will do it.

You didn't even propose to her.

You mean I love her.

Yeah dumbass, you love her damn it why can't you understand that fact.

I looked at her one more time and said to myself,
Yes, I love her.

But before proposing to her , don't look at her like that.

Anyways, I am going to propose her right.

What will you do if she says no to your proposal?

No no don't say that.

Wait for sometime Rishi. After proposing to her you can look at her the whole day. But before that control your eyes.

Yeah after proposing to her I will make her sit in front of me and I will look at her the whole day.

I think you forgot something.

What?

Before planning this much .. you should propose to her first and she should listen to your proposal then she should accept your proposal.
There's a long process.

You're mocking me, right?

Haha, now only you found haa silly fellow go and have your lunch.

Why so early? Let me go after the rituals.

The wedding was over one hour ago and it was around 1.00 pm. Can't you sense your stomach is growling. You skipped your breakfast just to see Taniya.
You're punishing your stomach man go and have your lunch first then you can dream about your Taniya.

I saw Taniya sitting opposite me. She was having her lunch.

Vinith was supervising the catering workers.

Taniya was giggling and laughing with her girl gang while having lunch.

That Vinith was wandering around her the whole time.
After lunch I sat with my friends.

Taniya was sitting with her gang a few metres away from me.

I saw Vinith carrying a small bowl. He was standing on the first floor and called Taniya there.

She sighed and moved towards the stairs and I too followed her.

Vinith pulled her hand and made her sit in a chair.

"What do you want, Vinith?" she asked in an irritated tone.

He gave a bowl to her. After seeing that bowl her face literally lit into a 1000 watts bulb.

She was very happy after seeing that. I was eavesdropping on their conversation and I could barely hear their voices but I heard 2 words clearly. One is Ice cream and the second one is Rasagulla.

I remembered during lunch they served Rasagulla. So Taniya likes .... no no love Rasagulla and ice cream.

I made a note in my mind.

It's been more than 2 weeks since I met her at the wedding. I wanted to see her but I couldn't because I was flying to Jaipur to attend the Great Fashion week. So I will be staying there for a week or more.

The 1st and 2nd day of the Great Fashion week went well. The models did a great job, showing the clothes in an attractive way.

On the 3rd day I was having a conversation with one of my competitors. That time I saw a girl beautifully dressed in a ball gown. But I couldn't see her face clearly. After an hour I came across the same figure and now I could see her face.

Queen..

Yeah it's my queen.
I took a long step towards her. Seeing me she smiled. Aww she is cute.

"Hi sir." She greeted me.

"Hi Taniya. So you also came for the

Fashion week." I asked her.

"No, I came here for sightseeing." She said with a smirk.

She is making fun of you man.

Ohh.

Useless fellow.

We chatted for a few minutes. I came to know that she came here two days ago also but I didn't see her. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. She spoke about fashion week during that phone call. Soo she knows about this Fashion week and planned to come here

The next day I asked her to have lunch with me. She said yes. We had lunch together and I accompanied her in the evening shopping. We went to the market and bought a few things. I mean the things she liked. She bought clothes, accessories, spices, ornaments and also gifts for her friends. I too bought a few things and we stopped in front of a sweet stall. Before she could say anything I ordered Rasagulla. She was really happy and enjoyed her sweets. After finishing the dinner I dropped her in the hotel where she stays.
The next few days went really well. We were together all the time. Discussing different topics and enjoying each other's company.
We came to know that we were flying on the same flight. After entering the flight I asked the steward to change my seat so that I could sit with Taniya.

We both sat together and discussed something when a male steward came to us. Taniya asked for a black coffee. He brought the coffee and fortune cookies only for her.

But he didn't even ask me what I wanted.
He is sighting her .
How dare he?

Hey but Taniya didn't even mind that.

Yeah exactly, this is what irritates me.

What?

See.. she is just smiling towards him instead of scolding.

Why should she scold him?

He is flirting with her.

Be chill, don't think too much.

I excused myself and went to the washroom. Before I could reach my seat a female steward stopped me midway and started to flirt with me.

My god I am not in the mood for this kind of drama. I need to go back to my seat. I can't leave my Taniya alone with that Male steward. I don't know what happened but I saw that male steward went back to his work and he had a long face. I think Taniya said something to him.

We landed in Chennai. I dropped her at home then talked with her mom and dad for a few minutes. They thanked me for taking care of her.

Taniya's pov

I went to the great fashion week. I know Rishi will come there. On the 1st day itself I found him talking with a few people. But I don't want to talk to him first. I wanted him to notice me. Finally on the 3rd day he saw me and we both talked and had lunch together. Purposely I called him for the shopping but to my utter shock he agreed to come.

He bought my favourite Rasagulla for me..
aww he's really sweet.

What?

I mean Rasagulla is sweet.

Ohhhhh.

I bought a few gifts for Meena aunty too.
During the flight, a male steward was flirting with me and I could say Rishi was irritated.

I told that male steward "I have a boyfriend." He didn't believe me but after a few minutes he understood and went to his seat. Then I saw Rishi with a female steward.

Arghh... these girls.

Calm down Taniya and think something.

Yeah.

I got an idea. Rishi came back to the seat. After a few minutes I called the same female steward who was flirting with him.

I told Rishi " Play with me."

He gave a confused look.

The female steward said "Hello mam, How may I help you?"

"Can you return the flight to Jaipur?" I said with a panicked face and tried to sound scared.

"What happened mam?" She asked me.

"I need to go back to Jaipur, it's an emergency." I said.

"Tell me mam. What happened? She asked me with a panic and concern.

"I left my airpods in my hotel room. Take the flight back to Jaipur. I want my airpods because I am really bored and want to hear songs." I said with a puppy face and pout.

Rishi was first shocked then he started to laugh hysterically and I too. That female steward glared at us and went to her seat. After that she didn't even turn to our side. I think she felt insulted.

Do you feel sorry for her?

Noo, I won't. She flirted with the man who belongs to me.

What are you saying?

You're my mind damn it.. Can't you understand?

You mean .. you like him

No

Then?

I love him

What?

You heard right.
I LOVE HIM

2 weeks later

Rishi's Pov

I was having breakfast , mom told me "Rishi I thought to invite Deepika and Kishore for lunch this Sunday. What do you say? "

Rithivi said "Yeah mom and also invited Arun and his wife Preetha."

Mom said "Good idea.. we can also invite Nikitha."

Nikitha woww.. mom you're really awesome.

I said "let's surprise her. Just invite her for lunch and don't say, her cousins are coming."

Dad and mom agreed.

Dad said "Don't reveal the surprise boys"

I said " I won't Dad but I am not sure about your younger son."

Mom glared Rithivi

Rithivi said "Mom don't you believe me. I won't say anything to her."

Mom said "No no.. I won't."

Rithivi made a puppy face.

Sunday:

Mom was preparing lunch with the help of servants. Around 11am a servant informed us about Taniya's arrival. So we went to the porch to receive her.

Rithivi shouted "Sissy"

Haha this fellow won't change.

Taniya waved her hand and said "bro."

Mom and dad came outside. Mom and Taniya hugged each other and they both were talking about something.

Rithivi made a fake cough and said "We are also here."

Mom chuckled. Then we all went inside the house. Maids served juice for us.

Taniya asked "Aunty, when will they come?"

My mom asked "Who dear?"

Taniya replied "Deepika, Kishore bro, Arun bro and preetha sis."

How did she know about this?
Rithivi must have said to her.

We all turned towards Rithivi and glared at him. Rithivi raised his hand and said "I didn't say anything."

Mom went towards him and pulled his ears.

We heard Taniya's giggling sound.

Rithivi said "Mom leave me. Sissy tell them."

Taniya said "Leave him aunty. He didn't say anything."

Dad asked "Then who told you dear?"

"I told her" we heard a voice.

It's Arun.

We all welcomed them. Then only I noticed him.

Vinith
Who called him here?

I thought of proposing to her today but I think this Vinith will disturb me.

Propose ha

Yeah

When did you plan this?

After seeing her.

What?

Yeah, she is wearing my favourite colour dress.

Is this the reason?

Today she looks more than beautiful.

Then.

Then what? I wanted to propose to her.

Why can't you say that directly?

Ok fine.

We all sat in the living room and talked about something.
Arun sat with me. That vinitha is sitting next to Taniya.

Rithivi asked me in a low voice "Bro, you like Taniya right?"

Omg, how did he come to know? I thought

Before I could say anything he continued "Don't think to lie bro. I can see from your eyes. The way you look at her."

I said "I love her Rithivi."

He gave a shocking expression first and then he hugged me and shouted " Awesome bro."

Everyone's attention turned towards us. Rithivi cleared his throat and said "It's nothing, Rishi bro got a new deal."

Everyone smiled and congratulated me.
We both excused ourselves and went to my room.

"Bro I am really happy for you." Rithivi said.

I smiled. "Did you propose to her? What did she say? When did all these happen? Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?"

He asked me lots of questions. I made him sit in my bed and told everything from the first meeting until the last one.

He was shocked and said, "Today we will find out whether Taniya likes you or not."

I asked "How?"

He said with a smirk "Just wait and watch bro."

Then we went downstairs.

Rithivi asked about Vinith to Arun.

Arun said "Actually Vinith wanted to marry Taniya."

I was shocked.

Rithivi asked "Did Taniya know about this?"

Arun said "Yeah, she knows about this. Vinith's mom and Taniya's mom have conflicts. Vinith likes her and he wanted to take over the Sekar( Taniya's dad) uncle's business. His mom is also a cunning person. That's the reason Taniya's mom doesn't like her. Taniya knows about his intention so she said "No" straight to his face but he doesn't stop approaching her. Even Taniya doesn't care about him."

I was happy hearing this but I didn't show any emotion in my face.
After lunch around 4.00pm we all sat in the garden except my mom and dad.

Rithivi said, "Guys, let's play some interesting games."

Arun asked "What game?"

Rithivi replied "Truth or dare."

Kishore said "I am not coming."

Rithivi asked him " why man?"

Kishore said "I am newly married. Purposely you will ask questions about my crush, ex or make me do things that will trigger my wife to send me out of our room." We all laughed at his antics.

Rithivi said "Don't worry we won't do like that."

Kishore said "I am not worried about you . I am afraid of Taniya."

Taniya asked innocently "What did I do?"

Kishore said "Don't you remember what you did during the engagement ceremony?"

Nikitha chuckled and said "That's for fun."

Kishore said "I bought so many gifts to pacify your sister."

Deepika asked with a frown "So you are regretting buying gifts Haan."

Kishore turned towards Taniya and asked "Taniya, why?"

Taniya said "This time I didn't do anything."

Deepika said "Kishore tell me."

Kishore said "Baby I don't regret. I am just saying I bought you gifts. Tomorrow I'll take you shopping."

Deepika just glared at him but she didn't say anything.
I know my Baby must have done something mischievously during the engagement.
Then the game started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.6K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

198K 7.9K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
13.6K 335 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
228K 10.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...