𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

By kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... More

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

8.6K 206 59
By kagetemis

|| 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 ||
002

y/n kamado pov

it has been a few minutes since tanjiro had left us in a cave. he said he needed to get something for nezuko, i was about to accompany him but he told me to stay and rest to gain my energy as we'll be walking nonstop to reach urokodaki's home.

"nezuko." i called out as i reached my hand to pat her, she had a worried look plastered on her face as her gaze shifted to mine. just then, she started digging and once she had dig enough dirt, she went inside the hole and hid there.

"it's alright nezuko, the sun won't get to you." i comforted as i gave her a gentle smile, just then i heard shuffling beside me and there i found rokuta with his eyes wide open.

i had placed my haori on the ground before letting him sleep there, it was quite tiring carrying him considering the fact that not once did he woken up, this is the first time seeing him awake again.

"i see that you're awake rokuta, are you feeling fine?" i asked, the smile still plastered on my face as i faced him. he then nod his head as his eyes scanned the area noticing the unfamiliar place we're in.

nezuko who had noticed her younger brother had finally woken up, she lifted her head until her nose before staring at rokuta who was busy scanning his surroundings. just then, footsteps could be heard nearing the area and that startled nezuko so she hid once more.

"nezuko, y/n, rokuta!" exclaimed a familiar voice, he then showed up kneeling down.

"y/n there you are, is nezu---

suddenly noticing that nezuko was not in sight, he started panicking and calling out for nezuko and i tried calming him down but it looks like it wasn't working as his main focus is to call out to nezuko. nezuko who heard tanjiro's voice then showed up, she lifted herself but her face is still the one showing as she doesn't want to get out of the hole she had created.

"there you are!" said tanjiro who sighed in relief, he then stared at the hole she had dug. he's probably questioning himself if nezuko had turned into a mole just by the look of his face that is.

"wait here for me for a moment." exclaimed tanjiro as he left the cave and sat outside, clearly doing something.

i then carried rokuta who had been awake all this time, but tanjiro didn't notice him since i was covering rokuta. before leaving the cave, i patted nezuko's head with a smile plastered on my face just so i could ease her nerves, her frown turned normal as she stared at me with those glowing eyes.

while carrying rokuta, i exited the cave and stopped in front of tanjiro who's busy making a basket that he could probably carry so we'll be able to travel during day time.

"tanjiro, rokuta had woken up just a few minutes before you arrive." i said, this got tanjiro's attention as he stopped what he was doing before glancing to rokuta who was wide awake.

"nii-chan." mumbled rokuta as he spread his arms wanting to be carried by tanjiro.

tanjiro rushed towards my side and i passed rokuta to him, he and rokuta had their moments while i continued making the basket for nezuko. he must have been worried for rokuta's health when we're traveling. it's good to see them bond at this time while i work at this basket that nezuko will be needing.

"y/n, thank you for bringing rokuta to the medic." said tanjiro as he sat in front of me with rokuta on his lap.

"it's alright, he was still warm and breathing. thank goodness we arrived just in time for them both to be safe." i exclaimed as i focused on doing the basket instead of staring at rokuta who's now chewing on tanjiro's thumb.

"he-hey don't do that! it's dirty rokuta!" panicked tanjiro as he removed his thumb from rokuta's mouth, rokuta who had little understanding to the language just laughed out loud clearly mesmerised by tanjiro's panicking face.

and then, the day went on with tanjiro having a heart attack because rokuta had been doing suicidal acts. although it isn't really suicidal, tanjiro's just exaggerating. i had finished the basket and went to nezuko who's still hiding in the hole.

"nezuko, can you sit inside here?" questioned tanjiro who's having a hard time trying to stay put rokuta who had been moving furiously in his arms.

"here let me get him." i said as i get rokuta out of tanjiro's arms. rokuta then immediately quiet down and stared at me with fascination.

"rokuta, hello." i said smiling down at him, he then smiled before burying his face on my chest.

"nezuko, you made yourself turn into the size of a grown woman before right? can you do the opposite of that and shrink?" questioned tanjiro as he patted nezuko's head.

"smaller, nezuko!"

"you need to get smaller!"

exclaimed tanjiro and before i knew it, i found nezuko in the basket as she had turned smaller.

"good job, good job!"

"nezuko is a good girl, that was incredible!"

tanjiro had filled nezuko with compliments as he caressed her head with his hands.

tanjiro then wrapped a cloth on the basket before carrying it, he had signed me to follow him and so i did. i followed him along the way as i continued carrying rokuta in my arms, he must have been hungry by now and i had bring a few food that could last for a few more days. we'll have to find urokodaki as soon as possible.

"if you want to go to narrow mist mountain then you must cross over that mountain ahead." said the lady with a child.

"but it's almost nightfall and you're going with such a huge bundle on your back? not to mention that you have a child with you. it's really dangerous!" exclaimed the lady as she expresses her worries.

"we'll be extra careful, thank you very much!" stated tanjiro as he made his way towards the mountain, i then smiled at the lady before waving my hands.

"there really are people who have went missing here, don't get lost and be careful! specially you young lady who's carrying a child, be careful." stated the lady as she points at me, i then nod at her reassuringly, i can protect myself and i'll be protecting the three of them when we encountered a demon.

as we walked towards the mountain, tanjiro had let nezuko walk on her own. he held her hand as he guide her towards the direction we're going. in my arms laid rokuta, he had became hungry awhile ago so i had given him biscuits that he could nibble while we're on the way.

"there really is a small cabin here, there's a little bit of light eminating from within. looks like there are people here. let's go." said tanjiro, just then he stopped on his tracks before sniffing the air.

"tanjiro, is something wrong?" i questioned, rokuta who had noticed the uneasy face of tanjiro then clinged at me for his dear life.

"it's alright rokuta!" i smiled down at him, ruffling his bowl cut hair.

"the scent of blood." said tanjiro as he rushed towards the cabin with nezuko leaving me and rokuta behind.

tch, this kid really loves leaving me and rokuta behind. we should always stick together whenever we encountered this kind of situation. although i knew the sun breathing, it's not like i could use it as my father forbid me to.

the hinokami kagura, it is a tradition passed down from father to son in the kamado family. but due to me being the only child, my father had pass it down to me along with his hanafuda earrings. he had taught me the things that i needed to know just before he passed away.

"the mountain roads are dangerous, so somebody must have gotten hurt!"

i heard from the distance as i saw tanjiro entering the cabin, i then rushed towards him while feeling rokuta clinging into me more. i could sense the fear emitting from his body as his biscuit who he had been nibbling for quite a while now had fallen down the ground as he balled his fists on my haori and his face dug into my chest.

"should be alright---

just before tanjiro could finish his sentence, he stood frozen in front of the opened door and there i saw a family covered with blood as a demon had been devouring over them.

rokuta who had been curious at the sudden stop of my actions, he turned his head to find out what causes this tension but before he could see the sight he shouldn't be seeing, i grab his head before dugging him on my shoulder.

"it's alright rokuta, don't look." i mumbled, caressing his head to calm his nerves. he must have remember the terrible scene of his family dying in front of him as nezuko clinged to him to protect him.

"hey!"

"what?!"

"this is.. my territory, i won't forgive you if you destroy my feeding ground!"

exclaimed the demon as he stared at tanjiro and nezuko who had barged in the house he's feeding off. i looked at nezuko and found her trembling, it must have been fear but anger at the same time?

"hm? you seem very strange." said the man-eating demon as he stared at both tanjiro and nezuko still, "are you human?"

just before i could react, the demon had pounced into tanjiro causing them to fly my direction. i moved to the side to avoid getting hit, seeing tanjiro held the axe, he swung it towards the demon's neck causing a flesh to be sliced but not deep enough to kill him.

"an axe? hah, not bad."

"however, trifling little wounds such as these will heal almost immediately you know?"

"you see? the blood has already stopped."

the demon then continued talking as i watch the scene unfold in front of me. tanjiro's shocked expression had made the demon a laughing maniac as he showed the wound regenerating.

rokuta who had seen the scene in front of him had made him cause a lot of disturbance. he had wiggled in my arms as he whined and cried out, he must have been in a panicking state. i tried calming him down but nothing seems to work.

everything seems to happen so fast, a head came flying past us and that causes rokuta to quiet down. he had stared at the flying head in a shock manner before burying his head on my chest as he let out a small sob.

"ne-nezuko!" said tanjiro as he reached out for nezuko, only to find her kicking the body past us and into the side.

"you bastard!"

"i knew it! i knew the other one was a demon!"

"no wonder i felt that strange feeling earlier!"

"why would a demon be traveling together with a human?!"

shouted the demon as he expresses his rage. tanjiro's face screamed 'petrified' as he watched the talking head.

just then the body started moving, advancing towards nezuko. tanjiro who was about to rescue nezuko had became busy as the head came towards his direction, distracting him from saving nezuko.

"oi, leave her alone you revolting beast." i said before kicking the body away from nezuko, the body then flew away from the side as i protected nezuko.

"what the---

said the head as he got startled by tanjiro's head butting. damn those forehead of his, why isn't it breaking? i might actually faint if he headbutt me like that. just then, he had threw the axe causing it to slam on the tree. that poor tree.

"nezuko!!" panicked tanjiro as he turned around, seeing the sight of nezuko safe.

the body then came back running towards nezuko, i immediately kicked the side of his stomach which causes him to fly on the side where the hit was made.

"tanjiro do you have the guts to push that disgusting body over the cliff?" i questioned as i stance myself incase the body came back running towards our direction again.

"i will." said tanjiro as the body came back, tanjiro then pushed the body towards the cliff causing both him and the body to fall.

just before he could fall, i was about to grab him with my other hand as the other was supporting rokuta, nezuko came in rescue and had caught tanjiro just before he could fall off the cliff.

"well that was dumb." i said as i helped nezuko drag tanjiro towards the edge. "i said to push the body, not for you to fall with it." i exclaimed as i dusted his haori as it is filled with small peck of dirts.

"sorry, i got carried away." said tanjiro as he let out small pants.

we then came back and found the head still stuck on the axe and slammed against a tree. rokuta stared at the scene as he carried a worried look on his face. he must have felt bad towards the demon, they are humans after all before turning into creatures that devours humans.

"rokuta don't look." said tanjiro as he pulled out a knife, he must have thought that a simple knife can finish off a demon.

just before he could do anything, someone patted his shoulder and this startled him. he turned around and found a man with a tengu mask covering his face to avoid exposure.

"you won't be able to kill it with that kind of thing." said the man and that left tanjiro questioning.

who was this man?

third person pov

both tanjiro and y/n stared at the mysterious man wearing a tengu mask. they are sure that they have not encountered him before, they're also quite unfamiliar with the mask he was wearing.

y/n stared at the man in front of them, she clutched rokuta who had an uneasy look plastered on his face.

y/n then comforted rokuta by giving him a smile. that is one her trademarks, she would let out a smile to calm the nerves of those who are feeling fear emitting through their bodies. y/n had grew up in a household who had held their smiles everywhere they go. well that was when both her parents were still alive that is, she might not always be smiling but once she did, it calms the nerves of those who are in fear.

it's just like what her household had taught her, smiling is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.

y/n stared at the man who had worn a tengu mask, she could sense the not so violent aura emitting from him which means they could trust him but that does not mean she'll let her guard down.

ఌ︎

To be continued...

the second chapter is up, what do you think about it?

every update:
- sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
4.8K 152 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
6.7K 281 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
89.1K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...