In His Eyes

By sparkleyushin

Above the raging splash of water, there lies the sound barely unheard of. "Just where did I go wrong?" Free... More

Prologue

6 0 0
By sparkleyushin

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan!"

I told you to stop calling me Haru-chan. There he goes again. No, he always add -chan at his own comfort.

"Haru-chan!!"

I told you to stop calling me Haru-chan. Stop it, Makoto.

"Haru-chan!!!"

Why won't you stop?! Can you clearly hear what I'm saying? I said stop calling me 'Haru-chan'.

"NANASE"

"Nanase-kun"

"Haru"

I SAID STOP IT, MAKOTO!!!

"Wake up, Nanase-kun!" A heavy hand's placed on my right shoulder.

Aroma of Americano, barley and green tea, chili garlic sauce being added on salted mackerel and a plate of onigiri served right before me.

"Tsukushi, why do you keep on hitting me?!" A chuckle from an uncle hated by a small boy who looks like him, but exactly not.

"You're spacing out." Straight to the point from a man with thick-rimmed glasses whom he dislike at first met.

"Makoto" He finally spoke.

"Eh?" The jolly man who loves basketball begins to have furry eyebrows placed on his forehead.

"Where's Makoto?" He finally asked.

"Eh? Makoto isn't here, remember? Makoto isn't really here." And Asahi whom with Haruka on their university swimming club confidently said.

Unable to process what Asahi said, he looked around.

"How did it come to this?" He's not here.

Why? How? When? How come? He's really not here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
440K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 53.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...