Every second counts

By CatradoraxKorrasami

Adora and Catra have been together for 4 years now. On their 4th anniversary, Catra is ready to make a move... More

Chapter 1: Tickles and love
Chapter 2: What did I do?
Chapter 3: The Accident
Chapter 4: What happened?
Not a chapter
Chapter 5: Walking and Talking
Chapter 6: The worse Mall trip ever
Chapter 7: Backstory
Chapter 8: Secrets
A/N
Chapter 9: Am I missing something?
Haha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! + One shot
Chapter 10: Glad thats over.
Chapter 11: More donuts.
Chapter 12: Aquarium trip
Hey guys!
Chapter 14: I tried.
Chapter 15: What time is it?
Chapter 16: We finally did it.
Chapter 17: Home again. Yay.
Chapter 18: Game day
Chapter 19: The fair? Yes please!
Chapter 20: I figured it all out.
Chapter 21: Is it my turn to talk?
Chapter 22: My dreams are becoming reality.
Random
Chapter 23: I'm fine, see?
Chapter 24: Breakfast sounds so good right about now!
Chapter 25: Fuck this shit.
Help.
Chapter 26: Blue and white.
Sorry.
Chapter 27: Thanks Flutterina.
Chapter 28: Therapy and secrets pt. 1
Thank you.

Chapter 13: Party time!...or is it?

1.1K 24 137
By CatradoraxKorrasami

Heads up that this chapter will have a lot of POV switching And that it will be a very long chapter.😁

Also beware: Kidnapping and mention of rape.

CATRAS POV

I had no idea what I was going wear. I don't really have much. I was just going to wear something classic. I don't need to worry about partying, I need to worry about Adora.

I ended up picking a plain white shirt and black pants that had some holes in it.

I wonder what Adora is going to wear.

ADORAS POV

"Ooooo! Glimmer can I sit in the cart?" We passed some person riding in this cart while the other one pushed it, it looks fun.

"You are too big."

"No I'm not!"

"Why do you want to get in it?"

"Becuase im tired of doing....this." I looked down at my feet and held up one of my crutches.

"Fine."

"Yes!"

We stood in silence. I cleared my throat "uh, glimmer." She turned to look at me.

"Oh! That's right." She tried picking me up carefully. She almost dropped me a few times but I got in the cart.

We we're going into different spots in the store. There was this one spot where these giant animals were just sitting down on the table. They were so cute! I asked for one but Glimmer said no. She also said I had Catra but I knew what she meant. She thinks I like Catra but I don't. Well.... maybe a little. I mean she does have cute ears, and a nice laugh, pretty eyes as well.

"Adora."

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking about?" Glimmer made a weird shape with her mouth. She always does that when we are talking about Catra.

"No-nothing! Let's just go get candy!"

"Candy later. We need to find you something to wear."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. What do you wanna wear?"

"Hmmm anything that Cat- I mean.... maybe a dress?"

"That's sounds nice, let's go to the clothing section."

MERMISTAS POV

As I was getting dressed, I got a call from Frosta.

"Hello?"

"Hi Aunt Mermista!"

"You only call me when you want something or to go somewhere, what is it now?"

"Um hehe, soooo CANICOMETOTHEPARTYYOUGUYSARETHROWINGPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!?!?"

"What- Frosta no."

"Please aunt Mermista!!"

I'm always trying to be the laid back- chill Auntie but I don't know about her coming to this party. It's to many grown men and them and alcohol together is not something you want to be around for. Trust me, I'm dating Sea Hawk.

"No Frosta. It's to dangerous."

"But your parties are just like teenage parties."

"Pfft whatever."

"Ugh."

"Y'know what ask your mom."

"Oh come on Auntie, you know what she's going to say."

"Oh well you got your answer."

Before I hung up, i made sure I said something else.

"It's not that I don't want you to come, it's just because I care about you, and I don't want nothing bad to happen to you. God if something happend I don't know what id do with my self. We can do something together another day. But right now I want you to understand that this world is not right. I love you so much Frosta."

"I love you too, Aunt Mermista."

"Ok bye, I will talk to you later."

"Bye!"

She is so me.

CATRAS POV

After hearing Mermista whole speech to Frosta, I couldn't help but let a few tears drop. My family never cared for me when I was little. But today is not the day to be sobbing in past words.

I wanted to call Adora and see what she was up too but I don't need to bother her to much. I'm pretty sure her and Glimmer are shopping because that's what they used to like doing all the time. There is so many things that has happened in the past that Adora needs to know. Where she came from, her parents, shit I don't even know if she knows when her birthday is. Tomorrow, I need to tell her everything but tonight I want her to have fun. We don't need any drama.

ADORAS POV

I was kinda hoping Catra would call me. I was getting a little bored. For some reason we cannot find any dresses that would look good on me. We did the colors orange, green, white, blue and purple. But none of them looked good.

"Glimmer can you push me faster? Your going to slow."

"I'm trying to find a nice dress Adora, so I have to pay attention to detail on dresses."

"How about I just don't wear a dress."

"What do you want to wear then."

"How about a shirt and pants. The things I wear all the time."

"Adora. This is a party. You have to dress nicely."

We were still going down the clothing isle when I saw a nice looking outfit. I looked at the tag and it said a "suit". I wanted to get it but it was in the mens isle. It looked so good tho.

"How about this Adora?"
She held up a white dress that had a yellow belt on it. It looked really pretty. But the suit looked better.

"Uh-sure."

I might as well get it. It was the only thing I could get anyway.

BOWS POV

Me and Sea Hawk were trying to find a gift for Adora. It was kinda hard since we don't know what she likes now. I mean we know she likes pets now.

"Oh Sea Hawk, how is noodle?"

"Oh their doing....just fine!"

"They bit you, didn't they?"

"Yes." He looked down

"Sea Hawk their a dog, dogs are going to bite if you do something bad to them or something they don't like."

"All I did was trying to pet them."

"They probably smell that you are a arsonist, so they think you are a bad person."

Sea Hawk sighed.

"Oh look!" I pointed toward a jewelry store. Adora used to love rings. Rings. Catra was going to propose but....my mood dropped. I hate thinking about it.

"You good?"

"Yea.....it's just, I keep thinking about what happened to Adora. It's just so crazy to know that my bestfriend was in a car accident.

"I know. But look on the Bright side, she was a lucky one. Many people don't survive things like that....but she did."

"Yeah your right. Shes still here. My best friend is still breathing."

______________________________________________

Bow and Sea Hawk finding a gift. Adora and Glimmer shopping. Mermista and Catra at home doing their own thing. It was almost party time.

Adora had gotten the dress she liked even though she still wanting the suit. She thought it was "out of place" if she wore the suit since it was "only" for men. Glimmer could see something was wrong but she thought Adora was going to be cheered up at the party.

Bow and Sea Hawk got Adora a golden necklace that had a blue sword on it and a yellow and white ring.

Catra was still debating wether or not to call Adora and questioning her sanity.

And Mermista on the other hand is figuring out if she should break up with Sea Hawk just for fun.

____________________________________________

Glimmer and Adora went by the Women's dressing room for Adora to try the dress on.

Adora went into one room and looked back at Glimmer

"You coming?"

"Oh-" Glimmer forget the last time she saw Adora with a bra and just underwear on, yeah they were best friends but Adora never undressed in front of her.

"Is their something wrong?"

"Uh- no no.....Yes."

"What?"

"I haven't really seen you naked, or you with just undergarments on."

"Undergarments?"

"Bra and underwear."

"Ohhhh. Y'know it's fine.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Adora went into the dressing room and tried to put on the dress. She almost fell like 4 times but she leaned against a wall and put one leg in the dress then the other and pulled it up. There was a zipper in the back so she walked out the dressing room and went to Glimmer.

"Uh zipper please?"

"You look gorgeous, Adora!"

"Really?" Adora blushed at the comment and turned away.

"Yeah! Oh the Zipper, turn around."

Adora turned around still blushing. Glimmer zipped the dress up and turned her back around.

"Ugh Bow needs to see this...I should FaceTime him."

While glimmer was going through her phone, Adora looked into the mirror. 'This doesn't feel right.' She thought 'I need to be in that suit. Not this thing.'

"Hello?"

Adora turned around to see Glimmer really close to her phone.

"Yes?"

"look. At. This." She held the phone up so it captured Adora's whole body, head to toe.

Bow let out a loud gasp

' Is-is something wrong?' Adora thought

"ADORA. YOU LOOK STUNNING." He was so loud through the phone to the point where it sounded like he was right there with them.

"Aha. Thank you." Adora looked at the ground while she moved her foot around.

"Catra's going to love it." He added on.

"Wait really?" She looked up immediately

"Of course! She loved when you wore dresses like this! She would always turn so red and we would tease her about it. Glimmer. Remember in high school, when Adora came to school wearing this like short red dress with buttons on it and Catra was CRAZY about it. Like she was so red that day and stayed like that until she left."

Glimmer burst out laughing "YESSS,  it was so funny."

Adora had no clue what they were talking about "wait I knew Catra longer than this?" She asked.

"Yeah." Glimmer said.

"Why did you guys never tell me?" Her voice dropping a bit.

"We we're all just trying to make sure you remember the important things."

"Well that would've been important to me."

"Oh."

Bow laughed nervously "I think I'm..just going to go.." and with that he hung up.

"Cant believe it."

"I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure Catra wants to tell you a lot tonight though."

"Hm ok."

"Hey I'll be back, stay here for a few."

"Mhm."

Glimmer walked away and clicked Catra's contact

"Ugh what!" Catra said like she was about to cry

"Woah! I was just trying to tell you in like 10 more minutes we're going to be leaving."

"Oh. Ok sorry. Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Glimmer walked back to the dressing room and found out Adora was gone.

"Adora? Adora!" She heard nothing. Glimmer start panicking 'what if she got kidnapped?' 'What if she got upset and just left?' 'Did she just go and looked at more things?' Thoughts we're running through her head.

"GLIMMER! HE-"

She heard Adora scream but was cut off.

"ADORA!?" She then saw 2 guys with black on exiting the store with a girl.

"ADORA!" Glimmer ran as fast as she could and pulled a gun out of her bag.

When she reached the exit, she saw them near a white van.

"Leave her alone or ill shoot, you bitches." She held up the gun up with 2 hands.

"Ha! Yo John, look at this." The man with a deep voice pointed

"Yeah whatever, let's just get the girl and go."

"NO!" Glimmer pulled the trigger but missed.

"Cant even Aim. Yeah let's go."

"No." Glimmer whispered to herself. She ran toward the man.

"Hey, you better stay back if you don't want to get hurt." John staid sternly.

"That is my best friend! You will not hurt her in any kind of way!!" Glimmer shouted trying to hold back the tears.

"Please!" The guy with the deeper voice laughed "you might wanna leave." He stepped closer

"ADORA!" She heard muffled sounds coming from the van then kicking and banging.

"QUIET!" The man grabbed glimmer and the other grabbed her as well.

"STOP!" She kicked as hard as she could but they wouldn't let go.

'It's to late.' She thought 'it's over.'

______________________________________________

Guest started arriving at the house. Some came alone, or in groups. But Catra didn't see Glimmer nor Adora in sight.

"Where are they?" She asked Mermista

"I don't know. Call them."

Catra got her phone and dialed glimmer. She picked up but didn't hear anything. After a few second she heard screaming.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Glimmer?! Is everything alright!?!"

"CATRA. MEN. ME AND ADORA. HELP"

"Wha-what, I don't understand." But the phone hung up.

"Are they in trouble?! We need to go!" Mermista said

"No, you stay here, I'll go." Catra grabbed the keys to Mermista car and started walking to the door. Mermista grabbed her arm

"Catra. It's to dangerous."

"Mermista. Ever since Adora got in the accident, I've been so scared to let her out of my sight thinking something bad is going to happen again. I need to go. I don't want to loose her again, Nor do I want to leave my best friend. She's also always been there for me. I have to do this on my own, Mermista."

Mermista sighed and let go. "Just promise me you'll be carful"

Catra scoffed "always am."

______________________________________________

Adora and Glimmer were in the van together tied up to a chair

"Ugh! How could I let this happen. This is all my fault. Im so sorry, Adora." Glimmer couldn't hold back her tears, Adora looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Adora?" glimmer asked, shaking.

Adora laughed "ha, I don't even know what's happening right now, and why. But I do know that my best friends keep lying to me."

"Adora. What are you talking about."

"I'm saying....that you guys keep secrets from me! You guys don't tell me anything! My memory is slowly coming back but you guys keep putting this new stuff in or should I say lies and it's messing me up. I don't know what's what. Is it a lie? Or the truth? You guys are just confusing me. I wish I just died in that car accident." Tears started forming in her eyes. "Why am I still here? Do I even matter anymore?"

It was silence "Adora-I-"

"It's fine. Don't even say your sorry."

"Ok. But you do matter. You matter to all of us.  You-"

The 2 men got into the van and started talking

"That was so easy."

"I know right. She couldn't even fight. Neither of them!"

They men started laughing and Adora scoffed

"I-I can fight!"

"Shh Adora."

"Yeah listen to your friend, kid."

"N-No! First off I am not a kid, I am a women!"

"You sure don't act like one. The only thing that makes you a women is your breast and ass you got back there."

"Ew. Why were you looking at me you, creep."

"That's all men do nowadays Adora. Their all pedoes. Except the gay ones."

"Wait, bows gay?"

"No Adora, well yeah. He likes both genders but he's about the only good guy in this world."

"Oh."

"WON'T YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Adora laughed and said "No. I'm glad you kidnapped my best friend as well, now I'm not alone. Your fault. " Glimmer laughed as well.

"Exactly!! Never kidnap two best friends."

"Right! I love you Glimmer"

"Aw girl, I love you too."

"Kick them out. Just go. Please leave before I cut both of your heads off!"

"Haha we got to be untied first."

"Y'know what, no."

"Wait What?"

"John take her too the back."

"Ok! We're sorry!"

"Nope. Then I'm going to tape both of your mouths shut."

"No-" Glimmer got put in the back, leaving Adora all alone in the front.

"Ugh, c'mon guys. Are you seriously just going to kidnap two girls?!"

"Yes, then sell you for money."

"Huh?"

"You poor thing." The guy so called 'John' said "you guys will be used by other men for pleasure."

"Pleasure?" Adora got flashbacks to what Catra said about Masturbating. She finally got it. "Are-are they going to hurt us?!"

"All I know is that they might end up raping you."

"Look I got in a car accident and lost my memory so I don't know what the fuck rape is." 

The man just laughed and turned around "you'll see."

Adora looked around, scared and nervous. 'Catra. I need Catra.' She thought. 'She has to be looking for us.'

______________________________________________

Catra took out her phone and put it up on a phone holder and went to an app.

"So glad I started tracking everyone's phone."

She put in Glimmers name and she saw her location.

"Wait what the fuck is this?" Catra felt something on the drivers seat. She picked some up and put it in her palm. It was some white powder. "Oh- Mermista is- y'know what this ain't any of my business."

Catra took a closer look at her phone

"Yes. I'm coming you two."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hehe sorry everyone but don't want to put everything in this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. I thought I'd give you guys a longer chapter because why not. Everyone stay safe, stay hydrated, get enough sleep And.....

Until next time! ❤️🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 9.7K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
173K 7.1K 51
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
959K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...