The Runaway Rebels- Book 1

By Beetlemaniac

Immortals, Gods, Spirits. In a world of Nine Realms and many-a large ego, three Goddesses are woven into an a... More

Prologue
Prologue: Meet The Gods (Peace)
Prologue: Meet The Gods (Not All Bad)
Prologue: Meet The Gods (The Birth of a Legend)
Chapter One: The Craziest Day of My Life
Chapter Two: The Cave Of Chaos
Chapter Three: The Journey
Chapter Four: The Underworld
Chapter Five: Where We Went Next...
Chapter Six: Revelations
Chapter Seven: Shapeshifter
Chapter Eight: The True Meaning Of The Prophecy
Chapter Nine: Separation
Chapter Ten: Hades and Hel
Chapter Eleven: Back To Olympus

Epilogue

53 9 25
By Beetlemaniac

I must thank you for taking the time to read this story, I know you're probably wondering what happened to the three Goddesses after their first escapade into the wider world of their Realms. Well I can tell you that, for the moment, that shall remain hidden, but soon, you will find out, just as I will- the further tale of the Runaway Rebels.

~~

Thank you once more for reading, here is some recent art of the characters- all my own creation.

Dawn:

Ace:

Pandora:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8K 74
Supernatural creatures are real. They are a part of the world now, instead of hiding in the shadows. They want to belong. Will they? When Davyna's mo...
3.3K 192 12
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
2.2M 90.1K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...