May The Gods Forgive Us (Tech...

By TOP_RAVEN

Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believ... More

Prologue: The Beginning
Chapter 1: The Apprentice
Chapter 2: The Ball in Triox
Chapter 3: The Fifth God
Chapter 4: Veri, the Kingdom made of Blood
Chapter 5: The Child in the Snow
Chapter 6: A trip to Valtameri
Chapter 7: The Nightmares
Chapter 8: Valtameri, the Kingdom by the Sea
Chapter 9: The Blood Prince
Chapter 10: Fundy, Childe of Wibur
Chapter 11: Wings for The Blood God
Chapter 12: Heart to Heart
Chapter 13: Coronation Day
Chapter 14: The Queen
Chapter 15: Visiting King Eret
Chapter 16: Solis, the Kingdom kissed by the Sun
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 18: Redamancy
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: Redemption
Chapter 21: The Dreams
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: Las Nevadas, Kingdom of Entertainment
Chapter 25: Change of Pace
Chapter 26: Withdrawl
Chapter 27: The Four Horsemen
Chapter 28: The Nether
Chapter 29: The Death of a God
Chapter 30: Unfinished Symphony
Chapter 31: Fire in the Distance
Chapter 32: The New King
Chapter 33: Brave Little Theseus
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: A Sacrifice made with Love
Chapter 36: The Gift of Resurrection
Chapter 37: Destroying Amon
Chapter 38: Dream's Freedom
Chapter 39: The end of the Universe with You...
Chapter 40: Day of Salvation
Story Lore/After story stuff

Chapter 24: Somber Presage

2K 98 46
By TOP_RAVEN

Art by @blaze_art_ on Twitter!!!

My eyes fluttered open as I hummed, a smile spread across my lips as I watched my beloved Blood God sleep soundly next to me. My fingers carefully traced the marks I had left on him from last night, the images from that made me blush. "I can't believe he can make those expressions as well.", I muttered to myself. A satisfied smile spread as my husband stirred in his sleep, I carefully caressed his cheek, he brought me close and he ended up with his head on my chest. I allowed him to sleep as he continued to keep me close.

After a while, it was time to get up for breakfast so carefully I began to wake my husband. My hands played with his hair as I hummed softly, his eyes slowly opened before he looked at me. Some strands of hair were in his face so I moved them away before offering a smile. "Mornin.", he said, his voice was covered in sleep but he had a small smile on his lips. I began to shower him in small kisses before he sat up with me, I laughed as he did the same with me. "How did I end up with such a mischievous Goddess like you?", he questioned before he hugged me. I kissed his temple before telling him that it was just fate bringing us together again.

After a shower, we changed into something comfortable and headed to the rooms to collect everyone for breakfast. We all cheered as we saw Philza and Kristen waiting for us at the dining room, we all took turns hugging them before we sat around for breakfast. "Have you decided on the champions for Veri yet, Techno?", smiled Kristen. My husband nodded and the kids all looked excited, my eyes wandered off and met with Wilburs. My brother had a giant smirk on his face before he mouthed the words 'Naughty Gods' and pointed towards his neck. I questioned it for a bit before I looked over at my husband, he had a visible mark on his jaw and neck. I looked away before I spat the juice I was drinking, it couldn't be helped as I coughed and laughed. Techno and my parents looked at me with surprise before they questioned if I was okay. "I'm sorry. Wilbur is being an arse.", I smiled after cleaning myself. Wilbur raised his hands before my parents scolded him, we all began to head towards the conference room with Techno after breakfast. "Why do I get scolded?", asked Wilbur, crossing his arms as he walked next to me. I smirked and poked his cheek before telling him that he's always been a trouble maker. "Remember that one time when we were children and you ate sand?", I grinned. This only made my brother begin his sermon on why we should try it as well.

We arrived at the hall where Techno suggested that my parents and the kids head to the coliseum to get seats while he waited with us for the other Kings. I waved as Philza and Kristen walked towards the coliseum with the kids. "Did my sister convince you of letting her participate?", smirked Wilbur. Techno sighed before telling him that it was none of his business. I smirked at my brother as he frowned, before Wilbur could say anything we were all tackled by Dream, Sapnap, and George. We all talked for a bit before the other Kings arrived, we greeted them as they came together to ask how everything was. "Damn it...", growled Dream as he held his head. I frowned and asked him if he was okay, he reassured me that everything was fine but his eyes screamed something else.

Sapnap frowned and asked Dream if he wanted to sit down. George also looked worried before Dream reassured them that he was fine. They headed for a bench while Wilbur and I turned to see the Kings start to gather. Technoblade and the others began to walk towards the room that allowed them the privacy they needed to select their champions. We waved as Techno turned to look at us, a small smile graced his lips before the doors closed. After a while, a screen lit up in the main hall displaying the names of each kingdom's champions.

"Of course he'd pick us!", grinned Wilbur. He looked at the rest of the champions before telling me that we had some competition ahead. We watched as Minx and Schlatt arrived with a large box. "We will start to pair each champion for the first round!", grinned Minx before placing the box down. Schlatt smirked as he pulled out names, my wings appeared as the process began, they tingled with excitement to see who would go first. Wilbur chuckled as he stood next to me, the first match was Ponk against 5up. I looked over to Ponk and he looked ready to fight, much to my surprise the fighter by the name 5up was no older than Fundy. "Oh my, he's just a child...", I frowned. Wilbur agreed, he commented how he'd never allow his son to participate in these things. "Sally would have a heart attack if he got injured!", exclaimed Wilbur. I held back a laugh, I truly knew he was the one that would die from a heart attack especially if he found out Tommy had been teaching Fundy how to use a sword.

The next match would be Dream against Wilbur. "This is going to be good.", smirked Wilbur. His fingertips had sparks from the excitement, I chuckled before my name was pulled out along with Sapnap's name. Sapnap grinned and waved at me, I giggled as I waved back. The next battles were shown on the board. Wilbur and I excitedly looked for Tommy's and Ranboo's matches. "Oh, they got this!", grinned Wilbur.

"You're right... they got this.", I smiled. We went to our places as the first battle began. Ponk smiled and began to attack, much to our surprise the boy blocked him and began to attack. We watched in anticipation as they both fought. "That kid's skilled!", gasped Wilbur. I nodded and grinned as they continued, as expected Ponk came out victorious. "It's not a surprise, he's been in charge of Valtameris army since Sam became King.", I smiled. We congratulated Ponk while waving at him, we also cheered for 5up as they went back towards their entrance. The boy smiled before waving at us and disappearing after Ponk.

"I'll be watching your match with everyone else, Wilby! Good luck!", I grinned. He smiled before hugging me, I patted his back as I reassured him to do his best. He nodded and waited for his entrance to be announced, I ran towards the stairs and flew up towards the highest floor. "Be careful, (Y/n)!", shouted Minx as I passed her going down the stairs.

Luckily, I made it to Technos balcony, he sat there with the kids seated beside him. Tubbo looked a bit upset and I could understand why. "Sorry to have taken your place, Tubbo.", I frowned. The boy sighed before telling me that it was okay. Techno gave me a small smile before patting the seat between him and Tommy. The trumpets began to resonate as Schlatt introduced the next match. "Ladies and Gents, for our next match we need to welcome the legend, the son of Death and Life... Wilbur, The Merciless One!", shouted Schlatt.

Wilbur stepped into the ring, Tommy and I shouted his name as the coliseum roared with cheers and applause. He turned to grin at us, his eyes then focused on Techno and gave him a nod. Techno nodded before giving him the gentle smile, we grinned in anticipation as the crowd calmed down a bit. Wilbur then waved at Kristen and Philza who sat on top of the announcer's tower. Our parents look proudly at Wilbur before waving at him.

"Now his competitor is none other than the wolf in sheep's clothing. Triox's defender... Dream, The Hunter!", laughed Schlatt. Tommy and I rolled our eyes as we could see Schlatt having too much fun with the intros. We watched as Dream then walked out into the arena, he nodded at George and Sapnap before focusing on Wilbur. He didn't look too excited to be fighting at that moment but he suddenly held his head before smirking at my brother.

WILBUR'S POV

My wings shivered from the excitement, it had been a while since I last had a decent fight with anyone. Dream seem to notice my excitement before he let out a soft chuckle. Schlatt's voice cut the roars of the fanatics that sat all around the coliseum. "All right! I believe all of you know what battle is about to begin. Let's go over the three commandments of our battles once again!", he smirked as the crowd cheered and he raised three fingers. A magic circle appeared under both Dream and me and my focus went back to Schlatt.

"First of all, as you all know, we try to make fair fights, especially since there are gods fighting mortals. Both of our contestants will be ripped away from their powers.", smiled the God, putting one finger down. He had a point, it would be bad if our powers destroyed the coliseum or our opponent. A sigh escaped my lips as my wings became weaker, it couldn't be helped.

"Second, unless the Kings wish to retreat their champions and forfeit the match, no Kings will interfere with the battle. Doing this will automatically give victory to the opposite champion. Understood? Good!", the next finger went down. My gaze focused on Techno and (Y/n), my sister looked concerned.

"Finally, champions can trade places with the next champions if they find their lives at stake. You know it, folks! There's no fun without some pain but death is definitely not allowed, we want no wars starting here in Las Nevadas.", said Schlatt, putting the last finger down.

Quackity and Karl stood next to him and nodded, they had pointed out on many occasions that their country was neutral ground for all kingdoms. My focus was on my downfall, I was more of a magician than a warrior. Techno had pointed that out on many occasions when I tried to train with him. I wasn't completely useless in a fight but Dream had the upper hand since he was more experienced on the battlefield. The bell rang and my focus was on my opponent's movements.

Dream rushed at me before throwing sand towards my eyes, luckily I stepped away in time. It wasn't surprising, we were allowed to use any trick to win this battle, before I knew it, Dream was in front of me in a flash. My instincts began to kick in as an overwhelming feeling of dread washed over me. My thoughts were on my family, I had promised Sally and Fundy that I would be okay. I didn't like seeing them cry or even worry in the slightest so I had to try my best to win this match. I just couldn't understand what was making me feel this way. My sword clashed with Dreams ax causing sparks to fly as we jumped back.

My wings became heavy as I tried my best to fight with them, it was difficult because aerial combat was my forte but now I wasn't allowed to use my wings to their full potential. Part of me cursed myself for not learning how to hide my wings like everyone else, it would have been easier for me to not have my wings at the moment. "Having trouble, Wil?", smirked Dream. He was taunting me, my sword swung in his direction but he dodged. This went on for a while for both of us until I managed to cut his calf. I jumped back and smirked as Dream frowned at his injury. The cut had been pretty deep so he would start to have trouble running around against me. "Having trouble, Dream?", I grinned. Tommy and (Y/n) cheered for my victory, this gave me the confidence I was losing. Dream rushed at me with his ax but missed, he stumbled a bit before I attacked him again multiple times. Blood splattered onto the ground before Dream began straightening himself up. "Guess I'm having trouble with you, Merciless One.", smiled Dream. That name was given to me by Sally's village as I massacred a ring of thieves that threatened them. I never liked the name but I accepted it regardless.

Preparing my sword, I rushed at Dream to attack one of his shoulders. Time slowed down and all I could feel was my movements become heavy. My eyes widened as Dream casually walked towards me. A shit-eating grin spread across his face as he raised his ax. With his other hand, he held a clear gem, before I could curse him, his weapon was lodged into one of my wings. "Don't take this personal... I just want to cause as much havoc as possible.", whispered a deep voice. That wasn't the same Dream that began the battle with me.

Everything went back to normal, Dream pulled his ax and kicked me away. Crimson soaked into the ground and sprayed onto my clothes. "WILBUR!!!", screamed (Y/n). Technoblade stood from his seat, hand on his sword. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy also shouted my name as I held my wing. It was barely hanging on my back, I would probably lose my wing now. My hand raised at my family, Dream smirked and waited to see what I would do next. My eyes met with Technos, he frowned as he noticed that I wasn't backing down. The Blood God raised his hand to continue the battle, my sister began to protest but I steadied my sword at Dream. He had cheated using that gem even though now it was nowhere to be seen. Much to my misfortune, no one had noticed that Dream had used magic.

We kept fighting even with my wing barely there, to my misfortune, it felt like time was slowing down and giving The Hunter an advantage. I hissed as he cut into my other wing, it was impossible to keep up with him. "Damn it!", I growled as he kicked me down. The glistening of the ax above Dreams head was the end. The blood loss was getting to me and I couldn't move. At that moment,  as one of my best friends looked down upon me did I notice that it wasn't him talking at all. "Dream?", I whispered. The thing controlling my friend gave me an inhuman chuckle before reassuring me that I wouldn't remember this conversation.

"Don't worry, Wilbur... I'll be sending your wife and kid with you next."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 255 7
dreamwastaken x oc/reader ☾ there's an avalanche coming ☽ ☾ don't cover your eyes ☽ ☾ it's what you thought that you wanted ☽ ☾ it's still a surprise...
2.1K 138 22
Important: This is an unfinished story! * Schlatt sends Fundy on a mission. His return is welcomed by the passage of time. ••••••• This is Fundy-cen...
365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
490 12 16
He swallowed as he realized the depth of the situation he was in. He knew what kind of knight was hunting him down right now: a bounty hunter. A fero...