Keeping up with the Facade

By AnslayHerrera

Shippers create theories. International media makes money out of it. Companies are benefited from it. Publici... More

SYNOPSIS
French Girls
Seoul of the Party
Real Friends
Run Into
Private Collab
Indefinite
Oppa
Sweet Villain
not your Barbie Girl
Used to
Push and Pull
Her 'Friend'
Cookie for Kookie
Thank you, Next.
Maneater
RARE
His for the Taking
Grounded

Bias

861 29 6
By AnslayHerrera

Lisa

I just finished the photoshoot for Vogue Thailand, when I took my phone to check for notifications.
It's really fascinating to have new campaign other than Celine, Prada, Bvlgari or MAC. Being the new muse for George Hobeika couture collection made me feel like a princess and a queen at the same time. I never got to wear these fancy gowns.

*From Tae-Oppa:
Dongsaeng 😁 we have 2-day break before we start filming. Is your invite still open 😅

*To Tae-Oppa
Oppa!!!!! Glad to hear that! Yes! How 'bout dinner and then you all can stay over night. Dad and mom will be crazy! Well just my mom... to be exact.😒

*From Tae-Oppa:
Jamkkanman!!!! I'll tell the others!!!!!🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Just milliseconds later

*From Tae-Oppa:
YES! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

*To Tae-Oppa
Woah! That was fast...🤣🤣🤣 okay I'm going to call mom. Uhmm, it's a 2 hour drive from the city. I hope you don't mind. I'll give you the details.
Wait... are you all really okay with it? I mean if you want to explore the city... i don't want to interfere.

*From Tae-Oppa:
I think they explored the city enough. And RM-hyung wants to ask you a favor. About his cousin... again.

The thought of Seo Jiyeon made me happy. People don't know, but I'm quite close to the girl. We both love and trained for MMA. Her as professional and me as hobby.

*To Tae-Oppa:
😻😻😻 my baby. Tell RM-oppa I miss her too.
By the way, Oppa, our Private Villa is in Rayong. I'll let them prepare the Villas for your overnight stay. 😸

*From Tae-Oppa:
Okay I'll tell the others!!!!! 😹😹😹😹😹

I immediately called my mom and asked permission from my manager. I told the team with my 'unlikely' guests and made a NDA for the said meeting.

I arrived in our Villa ahead where I was welcomed by my panic-stricken mom. Meanwhile my dad was busy making dinner.

"Mom, calm down... you've met them once already. And they're just a bunch of kids." As I tried to hug my mom.

"Lisaaa! You never told us they'll come NOW! I haven't fixed my hair. I haven't visited the spa. Oh geeez... and look at the place! Luckily I got the pool maintained yesterday!" As my Mom exaggeratedly grumble.

"Mæ̀, Khun suay mak (you're beautiful in Thai), relax."
I kissed her cheeks as I tried to calm her down.

I changed into a yellow Kate Spade mini gingham smocked dress a few inches above my knee just to feel the summery vibe of the place.

I missed this place. It's more like a family resort which my family prides on its privacy and thus we referred this as our own "private getaway". We usually use this place for family and friends get together. It made me feel nostalgic as I scan the place. I really do have good childhood memories in this place.

My family never liked to brag with our properties and so am I, but it always made me proud to think that this 150,000-square-foot property has seven private villas and can host up to 20 people or more at once. The nice thing about our place is it's a mere five-minute walk from the beach.

I was lounging and sipping my coconut juice when I heard the main gate opened and I saw a black Hyundai H350 van.

My mom, dad and our house helps assisted the beaming guests. It was Hobi-oppa hugged my mom first, as if they've known each other for so long.

Welp, my mom is more of an Army than a Blink. And that's a fact.

"Oppa!!!!! You all came!!!" I beamed as I hugged Hobi-oppa, RM-oppa, Jin-oppa and Jimin.

"Ahem" As I heard a small cough from my back.

It was Taehyung-oppa with his boxy grin and beside him is an eerie aura exudes from Jeon Jungkook.

"Oppa!!!" I gave him a quick hug.

"Ohhh Jungkook! Glad you came!" Before I could recover from the hug, It was my mom squealed with delight.

"Auntie..." as he do the "wai" greeting.
"...pom kít teung kun (I miss you in thai)." As he sweetly hugged my mom.

The gesture made my brow raised. How is he so sweet and good in front of the people, more so my parents, and acted a complete asshole to their daughter. This two-faced demon is really something!

"Awwww! Can I just adopt you... I want a son like this... Lisa, can you be more like Jungkook... sooo sweet!"
I just rolled my eyes as I saw Jungkook smirked. He understood mostly what my mom says. Lucky bastard. He's been learning Thai from Bambam for unknown reason.

If only my mom knows... she wouldn't want a kid like Jungkook.

"Mom, they must be hungry... come on Oppas, Dad made something delicious!" As I break my mom's 'fangirling' over Jungkook.

Jungkook just passed by me as I rolled my eyes.

"How's that Manoban? Your mom loves me more. Tsk poor you." As he vexatious chuckled.

Before I could spat a piece of my thoughts, Taehyung-oppa held my shoulder.

"Lis, this place is wonderful. Now I know why you missed home so much. If I have this kind of place I woudn't want to go elsewhere." As he gushed looking over the 10,000 square feet of pool space and gazebo.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, Oppa." I smiled as we join the group in the dining hall.

Tae-oppa pulled the chair for me and sat beside me, but what irritates me was the man in front of me imprudenly staring.

I wonder, what's the problem with this jerk again?

"This Rosti is sooo goood!(in English)" As Tae-oppa savoured the food.

My dad chuckled and smiled at the compliment.

"That's actually Lisa's favorite, young man, you have a good taste I see." I noticed how Tae blushed as dad complimented him back.

"We should learn how to do this. Lisayah, do tell your dad he's a magnificent chef. Jjang!" As Jimin shyly said in Korean.

"Dad, Jimin-oppa said you're a 'magnificent' chef." As I winked at my dad.

"Ohhhh I like these boys already. Ahahah!" As my dad gave a hearty chuckle.

"You're truly a great Chef! (In English)" as Tae-oppa added.

"Tae, I know what you're trying to do." As Jin-oppa cryptically commented, but I just ignore it.

"Jungkook, try this Saffron Risotto." My mom cordially offered the dish. Jungkook on the other hand meekly smiled and thank my mom, like a 'good boy' he is.

What a fake.

"Auntie, aroi mak mak (very delicious in Thai)." As he tried to speak basic Thai. What a show off!

" Tong garn tarn eek mai ka? (Would you want to eat more?)" As my continued her conversation with Jungkook.

"Nid noi krab, Auntie. (A little more)" as my mom mirthfully put Jungkook another serving, like her own son.

Scoffed. How annoying.

"Lisa would you like to have this cheese fondue?" Tae-oppa suddenly asked me which made the table look at our direction.

"Be careful young man, if she drops the bread... she must kiss the neighbor... or the nearest person beside her." The room erupted with teasings and cajoling, which made my face tomato-red.

"...but I don't mind... it's about time..." as my Dad jokingly added. Jhope-oppa and Jin-oppa squealed like highschool girls.

"Daaaaad!!!!" As I pouted.

After the chaotic dinner, my parents prepared a light mixed drinks beside the pool and a Karaoke set.

"Lisa, please entertain the guests and show them their villas later. We have to retire early... it's been a tiring day. As much as we want to join you all... our knees and eyes couldn't endure all nighters anymore..." as my mom informed.

"... enjoy everyone! Jungkook dear don't be shy to ask anything..okay?" My mom added.

"Young man..." as my dad called Taehyung-oppa
"... if you'll be here by tomorrow, I'll teach you how to make 'rosti', okay." Tae-oppa widely smiled at my Dad's proposal.

I'm too embarrassed how my mom shamelessly favored Jungkook, of all. And this Jerk, is enjoying every minute of it.

"Wow, Lisayah! We can clearly see who's their biases." RM-oppa teased me as he dragged me towards the pool area.

"Oppaaaaa!!!!" I whined.

After the nightcap, I show them the three villas. Villa one and two, have private elevated infinity pool, which were occupied by RM-oppa and Yoongi-oppa the former, Jin-oppa and JHope-oppa, the latter.

While Villa three, the biggest villa, has an outdoor jacuzzi and surrounded by an infinity pool. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook decided to occupy the place.

Before I bid goodnight, I inform them regarding the activities they could enjoy for tomorrow. After all, our family is a huge fan of water sports. And what is water sports if there's no jetski, snorkeling, kayaking, wake boarding, and stand-up paddle boarding included. The group became even more excited.

I was lying on my bed for hours when I'm still wide awake. I decided for a walk along the beach front.
It was always like this. When I'm stress or anxious.
After a few minute-walk, I flopped down into the fine sands and heavily sighed.

"Couldn't sleep as well?"

I was startled by an unexpected company.

"Tae-oppa!" As he slumped beside me.

"Lisayah... why are you still awake?" As he casually asked me.

"Haha! I would ask you the same oppa." I giggled. But slowly disappeared, as soon as I saw a glint of sadness on his eyes.

"... you're still thinking of her... don't you?" I fearlessly asked.

He sighed.

"To be honest, I'm confused as well... I should be sad and I should be thinking about her... but I'm not..."
As he is staring directly towards me, I felt my heart jumps a little but I tried to ignore it.

"Isn't it a good thing???" I asked.

"Well... it is...and also, not..." he said.

His statement left me confused, which he immediately sensed.

"You see, if you truly love someone... you will do whatever it takes for both of you to lasts. You don't give up nor move on from that easily... but somehow, I'm guilty 'coz I never feel that right now." He intently staring at me like peeking to my soul.

I couldn't move a muscle nor take my gaze away from Taehyung-oppa's. It felt like I was drawn to him. Our gazes connected, and it was almost like a scene from a movie. I could feel my heart beating, or maybe it was tae-oppa, I couldn't tell anymore. I wondered how it would feel to kiss him.

Perhaps I'm starting to like him... again.

But before, Tae could close our gap...

"Hyung!!!! Someone's been callin you..."

Jeon Jerkook came from nowhere.

I was slightly embarrassed from the awkwardness that ensued from earlier.

"Uhmm... Lisayah... I should get that call." Tae-oppa apologetically excused himself after he pulled me up.

"Sure, Oppa." I modestly smiled.

After Taehyung figure slowly fades from my sight, I noticed Jungkook still stalling around. I rolled my eyes and faced the man.

"Spill it, Jeon." As I wretchedly spat.

"Nothing... just want to tell you... it's Irene." He nonchalantly said.

"What?"

"The one that's been calling tae..."

He turned his back heading towards their Villa, leaving me confused and a bit disconcerted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 989 31
In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols themselves. In a reality so stereotyped whe...
15.2K 691 35
Fictional stories of Blackpink and Bts *Shipping will be included so to those who don't like shipping may skip this book but please don't put hate c...
167K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–£π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡ 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆπ—…π–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁...
676K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...