Kelly Garcia Survives a Torna...

By allisonwaffle5562

(READ KELLY GARCIA AND THE HAUNTED HOUSE BEFORE THIS!) Kelly Garcia and her family are cornered. A ghost is t... More

Chapter 1: Bye bye, Ghost!
Chapter 2: Monday
Chapter 3: Tuesday
Chapter 4: Wednesday
Chapter 6: Friday
Chapter 7: The Day Before the Tornado
Chapter 8: The tornado

Chapter 5: Thursday

15 0 0
By allisonwaffle5562

Okay. I bet you're wondering HOW this book got it's name, even though so far, it has absolutely nothing to do with that horrendous natural disaster. Just wait.. and you'll see. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Kelly, what's wrong, dear?" Kelly's Mom asked. "GRACE NEVER LIKED ME!" Kelly screamed, "SHE WAS JUST PRETENDING TO!" Mom gasped. "What... WHAT?!" she exclaimed, her voice rising, "NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TREAT MY LITTLE GIRL THAT WAY!" Immediately, Kelly's Mother grabbed the phone, and dialed the school's number. "Yes, can I PLEASE speak with Ms. LUSH?" 6 seconds pass by... "THANK YOU!" "Uh.. M-Mom?" Kelly nervously stuttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.5K 79
(ကြမ်းတမ်းသည့် စကားလုံးများ ပါသည့်အတွက် စာဖတ်သူ၏ သဘောထားအပေါ် မူတည်ပါသည်🔞) ဖခင်ကို မုန်းတီးနေကြတဲ့ အမွှာမောင်နှမ နှစ်ယောက် လောကကြီးထဲမှာ အကြမ်းတမ်းဆ...
14.9K 26 1
get your tissues ready..... and i don't mean for tears
7.6K 54 19
I̶S̶L̶A̶N̶D̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶L̶A̶U̶G̶H̶T̶E̶R̶E̶D̶ ------------------------------------------------ Chris. We all know how you are like. But leaving...
3K 200 10
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...