my friend? (TCF-Fanfic) (ones...

By VenHenituse

oneshot request from lala simping in fb! if you wanna know who is the current shipping on the story then read... More

My friend! or not

1.2K 35 7
By VenHenituse

A/n: I won't stick to the original and this story will take place on the temple of sealed god! Also! Curse you lala simping because i won't be able to sleep peacefully after making this!

****

"We have to stop the sealed god before anything bad happens!"

Choi han was angrily saying the words while frowning.

Cale who was till a ghost and is holding the cintamani flinched.

"I agree, but where is toonka?!"

Rosalyn's question made everyone silent.

"Perhaps he is still in the.... Whipper kingdom?"

Mary said while nervously looking at clopeh who was beside her because all she heard about him that he was crazy.

"We'll be able to defeat him somehow! We have cale-nim after all!"

Cale sighed at clopeh while kim rok soo on the cintamani was sighing with him.

*****

Sealed god who was in cale's body was sitting on a bench of a deatroyed village while his eyes are closed to organize his thoughts for the plan he was making.

He then heard a bush make a sound.

Sealed god stood up and looked at the bush and was in a stance ready to run if an enemy were to come out.

"Cale?"

It was toonka. At this moment sealed got prevented his mouth from curling up because he immediately knew that toonka thought he was cale and didn't knew that the real cale was invisible and wasn't able to participate.

He opened his arms to toonka and said.

"My friend! It's good to see you."

Toonka was a loss for words, cale never called him 'my friend' until now, he saw cale was even smiling brightly.

He smiled and ran toward cale and carried him up in the air and says.

"My friend! It seems you haven't met with the others! But it's good that we met here!"

Toonka was smiling brightly while sealed god who was in cale's body was nervous.because he thought toonka would throw him or choke him when he was carried.

At the same time.

Chill.

Cale who was invisible felt a chill on his spine, kim rok soo noticed and asked.

-something wrong?

"No...nothing."

Cale looked at the cintamani and continued to walk.

...............

"Cale my friend! Let us go now we have to find the others! I saw clopeh flying in a wyvern, i tried to call out to him but he was flying too fast and i was far away."

" I see..."

Sealed god touched his chin and was thinking while he was walking with toonka.

Toonka was looking at cale who was holding his chin closely with a very different gaze. Sealed god noticed it and nervously asked.

" W-what?"

" No... it's nothing."

He was even more nervous after toonka said it was nothing. He processed his mind much more quickly and didn't notice he was about to fall down.

Toonka tried to catch the falling cale he failed to immediately noticed because he was looking at the surroudings.

Seaeld god who was thinking panicked after he felt a hand trying to grab him because he thought he was found out.he struggled a bir causing both of them to fall down.

Both of them fell down to the ground and noticed they were in a weird position.

Cale was lying on the ground with his legs spread while toonka was on top of cale and was in the middle of those spread legs and his crotch was pressing at cale's ass.

"Y-..you should move away now.."

Toonka saw a cale covering his eyes with both hands in sheer embarrassment in their position.

Toonka smirked and started to pull cale's hands.

Sealed god felt something moving on his ass and was panicking internally.

He tried to move away but toonka was too heavy and was much stronger than him.

He felt a hand undressing him and another hand squeezing his ass.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Cale, I've been wondering.....you don't pay attention to me even though im trying my best to get your attention but you kept ignoring me,its making me feel sad..."

Sealed god thought 'this bastard!'
He meant cale, he didn't knew about toonka too much because he focused on people like choi han and alberu or rosalyn who was almost always with him.

Toonka then completely undressed cale and himself leaving and started to insert his thick rough finger inside cale's honeyhole. Sealed god who was feeling this while he was possesing iw!cale was moaning and was holding onto toonka's shoulders while they were shaking.

Toonka who was watching cale's reactions was smirking as he sucks cale's nipples while they were teasing it with their tongue.

Sealed god who was in possession of iw!cale's body was prone to this kind of feeling because they never had felt this kind of sensation since he was sealed for a long time and never had this kind of intimacy.

Toonka then bite onto cales nipples and pulled his head while he was inserting another finger inside cale's honeyhole and was stretching the hole while pressing onto the prostate.

Sealed god in iw!cale's body was moaning loudly and said.

"St-AHH! s-top it! I don't want any of this!"

Toonka smirked and said.

"Really? Then why are you so hard right now? You're even wet in here~"

Sealed god looked down and was a loss for words, he could see his small length twitching and was wet from it's body fluid.

(A/n: Ven: i must say that i had a hard time sugarcoating that part.) (Brat: I'm proud at you because you found a way to say but not say 'pre-**m')

Toonka stopped sucking and biting on cale's nipples and pulled out his head, it left a bite mark on cale's which made him grin.

He then put cale's small length inside his mouth and started playing with it using his tongue.

"St-stop t-that's dirty!Ahh!"

Sealed god was shocked at this and tried to push the toonka's head. Toonka didn't move a budge and started to suck while he moves his fingers inside.

"Ahh! Wh-what is thwish feeling! It fweels.....swo weird!"

" My friend, you're just feeling pleasure my friend, you're feeling good."
Sealed god was holding his mouth with his two hands as he speaks, arching his back from pleasure both in his front and back.

He soon came and released it inside toonka's mouth after toonka pressed the prostate much harder while he was sucking.

Toonka swallowed and said.

"Delicious....now my friend, its Time for your turn to make me feel good."

Toonka showed his rock hard thick and big length. Sealed god in iw!Cale's body's eyes was lifeless, he could feel that the two fingers inside of him was thick but this was on a completely different level.

He turned around and tried to run away but toonka didn't let him.

"Now now, it seems you like this position huh."

"No i don't you b-bastar-AHH!"

Toonka pulled his two fingers inside cale without any hesistation.

He raised cale's hips and started to rub the tip of his length in the entrance a few times and slowly starts to insert his length.

"I-it won't fit! AHH!"

Toonka went all the way inside cale and was already deep inside, a big bulge appeared on cale's stomach and cale came.

Splurt.

"You already came after i just put it in? That's no good."

Toonka pulled his length and started to push again, he thrusted  while he moves his hips and moves cale's hips with his hands.

The sealed god who was in the body was moaning loud, he wants to leave the body but he can't blow his cover.

Toonka pulled out his length and pulled cale in the hand towards him, he sat on the ground and put cale on top of him, he pulled cale down making it reach much more deeper.

Sealed god moaned as he hugs toonka from pleasure. He was shouting.

"I-it's swoo deep!"

Toonka smirked and said.

"Cale, why are you moving on you're own?"

" Huh? What are you talking abou-"

Sealed god saw he was moving his hips on his own and saw that toonka wasn't holding him anymore. He stopped moving his hips slowly due to shock.

" T-this is!"

Toonka pulled cale once more and said.

"Continue moving your hips or I'll move it myself."

Sealed god was a loss for words, it was his first time getting threatened by something like this and started slowly moving his hips.

" Good."

Sealed god was moaning as he moves while toonka was smirking and lying on the ground while watching the sight of cale moving on his own on top of him.

Sealed god was feeling so much pleasure he had fallen in ecstasy and was moving faster and faster
He was moving his hips like he was in heat with a flushed face.

Toonka pulled cale's head and started to kiss him.

He kissed cale and moved his tongue inside cale's.  His tongue was also thick and sealed god could feel the difference in the size, he was wondering how can someone be this big, before he knew it toonka was moving his hips with him while toonka was holding cale's waist with his big hands covering almost cale's whole waist.

"More more! Harder!"

Sealed god had then succumbed to lust and was greedy for more.

Toonka stopped lying on the ground and moved his upper body up. Sealed god wrapped his legs around toonka's waist, letting toonka move his hips for him.

Toonka started thrusting faster and faster, he was pounding him really hard.

Sealed god was moaning while his tongue was getting sucked inside toonka's mouth and his saliva was dripping.

Toonka stood up while sealed god was inside of him and was still moving the hips with his hands. He slammed sealed god's back to a near tree and started to thrust more.

He was dominating cale's body so much, the sealed god inside of the bbody loss his mind.

*****

Toonka pulled his length and stopped from the tip and thrusted hard and pull again in a slow speed a few times messsing up cale's insides.

"AHH!.....AHH!....AHH!.....AHH!"

Sealed god was looking up with his tongue out dripping saliva from. His insides was messed up.

Toonka then gave a much harder thrust and released his seed deep inside, while cale also reached his climax and had his release.

Cale's body was shaking soo much from pleasure and had loss his strength, toonka kissed cale's forehead and started to thrust once more.

"Cale, we're gonna do this as much as possible~"

"Y-y-ywes"

.............

******

The temple of the sealed god was now gone along with white star.

Those who went inside the temple was finally outside.....

A certain someone was smiling full of satisfactory.

Toonka was smiling and said to cale.

" Go to the whipper kingdom or else~."

The cale who did not know anything what happened to toonka who met the party much later than anyone felt a chill.he thought it was a sign that he should go but he didn't know.

********

A 1 month later.

"Shit toonka what the f*ck?!"

Cale was thrown by toonka in the bed bare naked while tied up in the arms.

"Cale, Don't be like that and let's have fun together again, didn't you say you also loved it while we we're doing it?"

Toonka who didn't know that he had done it with sealed god who was in iw!cale's body was the one he had done it with, he thought cale purposely made his body in a ghost like state after he had done it with toonka to prevent toonka from having it do it again with him inside the temple.

"What the f*ck are you talking abou-"

"Shh cale... I'll put it in now~"

Cale was wondering why toonka was spouting such lies but then suddenly it crosses his mind that sealed god had possessed his body in the illusion world.

"T-that bastar-AHH!"

toonka thrusted without any hesitation and popped cale's cherry in one go. Cale came immediately after it was inserted completely whole.

"You got tight again, you also came again after just putting it in~ don't worry Cale you'll get used to it~"

After that cale and toonka had a rough rendezvousing honeymoon in the room.

At some point cale started enjoying it while they were doing it and said.

"Dwo it mwore wor elswe I won't do it with ywou anymwore~"

Cale ended up drowning in pleasure after he had his cherry popped in the same day.

Toonka kiss cale's head and said.

"Yes yes, i fuess this recognizes that in your lover now."

"Stwop twalking and start moving.

They continued making love in the room until morning reached them.

END.

---------------------

A/n: Ven: the request was a cursed ship Toonka X SG but i said he will find a way for them to have sex but this was the only way i could think of and it slowly turned into a toonka x cale...anyways lala simping I'm debating whether you should pay me for this or not! Because I couldn't sleep in the night and had to finish this oneshot since it haunted me in my dreams when i tried to sleep ! Anyways enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...