Bladesmith's Flames Randomnes...

By WriterEvan12

I don't own Pictures , Anime , Manga of these stories This will be different. Also don't own FGO and DXD Sabe... More

Bio
Disturbance in my Smithy
Great Red's Power Join up and his friend
Advances
Royal Rumble of Houses. And Blade smith 's New Noble Phantasm.
Rating Game of Babylonia Mesopotamia
The Home has rebuilt into big?!
Bryan and Ivan summoning ritual of Servants
Meet up with Ingvild leviathan
Beach Episode?
Beach Episode 2
Transferees. Another Summon of call ?!
The Battle of One of Multiple Original and Unoriginal Noble Phantasm
The last day on Flyonard, Another Disruption Humans on Flonyard, Biscotti?
The Way Out Alternate World and Disruption-Trinity Seven
Ivan's Returns
Hagun Academy and its Festival
First Battle and others.
The Battle Ikki's sister : Shizuku and The President
Author Update chapter
The Battle that ends
A stop? Danmachi
Author
A Difference of Dreams
How NOT to summon a Bladesmith!
annoucement

Ivan's Journey to Pokemon and other

346 4 1
By WriterEvan12

Bryan: I see. Then... The Dimension teleporter will be there down in the basement...

Ivan nods to the friend. He heads there and started going... His Servants were asleep... Ivan went down to the basement he set up the coordinates and set it...  It was set. Ivan enters and now traveling.

When he went out... It was in the basement.... He looks around... The coordinates and time is correct... He went upstairs... And then open the door... What he found is the Eeveelution Pokemon asleep... Its quite peaceful... He readies the breakfast... Due to the world's day and night cycle. And now in 5:50 am... The sun is almost up... He started to make breakfast and then finishes it.... And for his pokemon as well... He unsheath the carved wooden katana. He started to go upstairs and started to change in his Fourth Ascension Muramasa clothing... He goes down and saw them awake...

Ivan : Looks like you're all awake...

Svylvie hugs me first... Then the others

Ivan : Hey! Get off me 'Muffled'....

They get off Ivan... And then Ivan replies

Ivan : Go eat already. I prepared some meals...

They nod... Ivan started his sheathed blades... To put in the stand... After they ate... They changed back into Pokemon forms... Luckily if they were human. Many several questions will be raised flags. It would be drastically finding a way.

Ivan  : Looks all of you are ready... Sunshine come on hop on my shoulder....

She nods and started to hop. Onto my shoulder and then the others wanted a walk so I returned the three. Which is Flareon , Jolteon and Umbreon. The broad daylight seems nice... I started to walk... its quite nice with company... We head to Galar Region and started... We saw some Eevee running... We decided to call it Eevee Hidden Forest.

They trusted me the most. The most of it were female. And 5% male. Which Is totally depressing... What I remember is that Dance... A Hinoyami Yagura? No it feels like I don't remember it... Fiery Darkness? I look at them playing around I brought the other three. I saw what nature can be... The Other Eevees were evolved into Seven except The Svyleon... Due to its trust. They saw me mastering a blade... Cutting the water in half. They were impressed... Then tiredness started make me sleep. So I found a tree... I slept... The Shiny Eevee Female cuddles with me... Before I leave reality and sleep into the dream land.

Eeveelution POV

We saw our master asleep with another Eevee. He sleep so peaceful. His blade dances into solitude and fortitude. He falls asleep.... The sun shined on him... a gentle trainer asleep.

His works , his deeds, his life. Was a ever existing journey full of hope and brand new everlasting tranquility. We saw that in him. He saved us from those ruthless and bastard of a trainer we saw him. A calm , gentle , and everlasting peace.

We saw how he dance within the snow , grass, water , flames , thunders , and other elements he shown. A calm dance of darkness can bring a light.

Light full of joy. Full of sadness and sorrowful tragic ones. He saved us from those. He's like a prince who slept and peace acquired within us. He's a plain and simple person. His own justice wanting to save many. The Eevees started sleeping with him...

He was really a light... The light that can illuminate the darkness.. We slept with him... Spending the time with him...

Ivan POV

I remember some... Dimensions... One in Merlin's Wise Grandchild... I made an entrance to kill him... He needs to make sure he's ready. Its due to his training. I trained him how if his magic power is deflated to zero. Swords to be in fact.

Flashback

??? : Looks like the real deal is here!

I dive too fast... And he was able to defend it with his blade...

Then I swift him blade...  He was able to defend... Clearly

Ivan : Looks like we met Shin Wolford. You ask me for a demonic Blade. My name is Ivan Muramasa. Please to meet by your acquaintances.

Shin nods and said

Shin : Yes...

His friends are looking at me....

Shin : Your Muramasa Blades are able and capable to kill the Gods!

Ivan : Looks you learned well... Ya young un... And ya brought ya friends.

Ivan : Wait here....

I put my hand in the ground... Shin was smirking from it... Many questions were bombarding me... Girls were blushing looking at my wearing. 

Ivan : Quiet!

They become silent...

Shin : Sorry about that Mr. Muramasa.... It seems they don't know you yet... You're setting your workshop correct?

Ivan : Of course... Let reintroduce myself. I'm Ivan Muramasa... The Demonic Blacksmith. But please be silent...

Then a smoke and light was able to surround... And they saw was.... More Blades in his arsenal...  They look at it in awe.

Ivan : Shin here. This Is a demonic katana... It can kill whatever your facing. It wouldn't curse your friends. Nor you. so feel free to check the craftsmanship. 

Ivan gave the Katana to shin. Everyone wanted to know what sort of craftsmanship can deal... Then someone tried to touch the another katana. Ivan of course notice.

Ivan : Don't touch someone work. Those blades or katana on the wall are more Demonic.  

Shin : Muramasa , sir. Can you show us... How you able to do it the Katana. They seemed to be impressed.

Ivan : Is that so? Very well... Call me Ivan. Mr. Muramasa is only my mentor's last name. I used it due to wanting the mentor's respect. Give me steel , flame and lastly water were cooling down some blade after they get the perfect shape... The flame will try to bent , remove excess , and etcera.

They nodded and Ivan started the work...  Clang after clang, the temperature in right adjustments , the shape was good. Few works left. They saw the Katana....

Ivan : Here... No curses... That sword is a glass cannon... So anything else?

Shin : Well.... Were hoping for some help....

Ivan : Why the hell you need my help? Shin San. I know you and your friends. But right now... The neglecting the duties and asking for help. Your capabilities, your unyielding sincerity and charisma is there. Love itself. I do travel for my own. Meanwhile you... You have to do whatever you can do... You and your friends can defend. If you want... I will pound everything in my learning to means how to protect someone!

Then Ivan started to turn off the blacksmith workshop. Shin's heartbeat started to beat loudly he couldn't do it.. 

Ivan : If you and your friends can face this then . your own mission and capabilities are right... But if got struck like a porcupine then face it. 

I throw the swords at them. And started to use Enkidu.

They dodged it... Ivan smirks and said in thought

Ivan : 'Very good'... 

They felt light and they look at Ivan's most mana he gathered the most! They saw it... That magic he used is more! The magic started and lighting started to erupted.

Ivan : Try facing many chains! As possible! Ultimate Magicians!

Many chains rise up slowly and become even fast. The lighting started to be out of control...

Ivan : Change Muramasa!

They saw him wearing. The Girls were blushing from way he looks and using.

Ivan : Blade of Falling Petals, Blade of Divine!

Ivan summoned the two Muramasa Blades within his hands...

Shin : Those two blades are both Demonic!

Ivan : If you're not ya capable then you're merely fearing the ones you love and wanted to protect would be dead ! Wake up to reality. You said your strong. I trained ya in my swords. And this is how you let yourself? You're fearing. Letting fear and let it corrupt you. If you have a shield then stand up,  and defend.

He dissapear the sword and then he was quicker and then Ivan started to use sucker punch  and then use his magical energy ball.

And then he flew faster. And punch , kick in the stomach. and kick him up.

Sicily : Merlin san can you stop the two?

Merlin : No... Ivan's Training consistency of magic , martial arts and swords and lastly his wisdom. If Shin my grandson doesn't figure out the answer then he would... His mentor doesn't like to use the violence. But if he stumble or falter...  This would happen... If he want to fulfill to stop his wish.  To my own perception  Ivan's training is quite harsh but.  If you falter from challenge then.... You're up for a fight. it's your own purpose. Your purpose to protect.  

Shin was able to dodge and Ivan punch him but... He was able to defend once

But then . Ivan  was swift and then... Ivan sledgehammer him

He landed on the ground and tired... He was wounded....

Flashback ended

No One POV

More travelers found it a calmed and peaceful.  The travelers were awed see  the trainer asleep with Eevees  and a shiny Eevee.  The two trainers one with a Pikachu and an Eevee.  Saw one trainer.  Ivan started to be awaken from his slumber. 

Ivan : You two Trainers shouldn't crash into the Eevee forest.  They are not comfortable with new trainers. Thus you need to be trusted.  Thee trainer must trusted in a complicated ways of thy  faith and trustworthy. 

He asked

??? : Who are you? Why are you sleeping here. 

Ivan replies

Ivan : Thy question will be answered...  My name is Ivan guarding this place became my work of practice many Pokemon came here to see a flow of art.  Thus your question is answered young un. 

He introduced himself and his pokemon

Ash : Sorry sir. My name is Ash...  This is my buddy Pikachu. 

Ivan answers with a reply

Ivan : I see.  Your steadfast or rather presence coming into this place scares many.  This are my pokemon I brought only nine of them.  Your partner over there has an Eevee.  You see,  I was able to train and watch my art to the Eevees  here.  More species came here to the place wanderers and stealers aren't allowed here so be wary of me.  Those who steal shall be defeated. Those trainers who abuse shall feel my fury. 

The trainer replied awed

Ash : Wow.  They're  all Evolved  into different. You saved them? And trained them

Ivan answers  with a smile

Ivan : Of course young un.  Those ruthless and bastards  of a trainers were simpletons.  Or rather idiots.  Those who haven't care of it means I will protect them no matter what cause.  Those Eevee I trained them to be careful.  The Eevee here is Mostly Female to Male.  As you foresee I'm also a trainer and blacksmith.  I fond of creating sword and fondness  of creatures.  Whatever nature implies.  The Lucario here wanted to train here and protect us here.  Those who has malice means I will be battling them..

One of his companion introduces and was interested

Hau : Sorry sir.  My name is Hau.  If I may answer.  What sort of art..

Ivan replied bluntly  and nonchalant

Ivan : swordsmanship.  The sword I use is to cut the water in half but it's more secret .  Right now I sleep here due its nature...  The nature of one trainer must be calm and must not have some judgments clouding thy mind,  and anyone's mind.  Whatever bothers the mind means it's a bad state. You need to take off and try to be calm in such isolation, solitude and foretelling your own message or answers.  You need the positive energy to enter within the mind and heart.  Whenever something clouded  and crude your mind.  Then try to sophisticated yourself.  Or rather refine and define what sort of answer.  Push hard to find it and try to find that answer in such quest. 

They don't understand it.  Ivan chuckles and started to say goodbye to them.  A thick fog surrounds them.  Ivan was able to use it.... 

The two were shocked were was he? The Eevees were gone except the trainer's Eevee.

No one's POV

He returned to the home and let them stay for awhile.  He set up the dimension shift and go to Takuma (Valxlove)....

Ivan prepared a blade.  He was able to train him to become a swordsman.  Ivan's fate was good.  He was like a reaper that destroys evil without any chants... 

He prepared him if he's able to defend.  Ivan went to the Odin's castle.  And was able to met them there. 

Ivan : Looks like you have changed Takuma from my training. 

The girls looked at him...  Takuma was able to put a brave face. 

Ivan : My sword.  Takuma the sword you're holding is the glass cannon.  Raiton Muramasa.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Ivan Muramasa,  a blacksmith.  Although I can even battle... 

??? : Takuma san who is he?

Takuma : This is my mentor or gramps Muramasa.

All ( Except Ivan and Takuma) : Gramps!!!!

Ivan : What's with your reaction young lads.  Well takuma did you able to move your arms a lot? And walk? 

Takuma : Yes.  Gramps.  I did.  Move it a lot you said it will be dull... 

??? : takuma san from what I see he is too young too be a grandpa!

Takuma : well he spoke like a grandpa in youth... 

All ( Except Ivan and Takuma ) : EHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!

Takuma : Ahh.  The sword...  Here...  It's got some chips. 

Ivan inspected the chip and started to let his workshop appear everyone was shocked. 

Ivan : Tsk.  Re-forging time....  Hey Takuma.  I'll be needing to reforge the sword...  Help me out will ya?

Takuma : Sure thing gramps... 

The Female and Male were shocked.  From Takuma's gramps.  He was able to make him that sword in case of something happened. 

Ivan : Hmm.  Good. 

They look at him...  The Asgard's females except Takuma 's harem( if you call that) is blushing...  They saw him pounding the hammer and being topless . 

Ivan : You got the Damascus Steel?

Takuma : Here. 

He gave the steel material to Ivan.  Everyone was watching him fixing upon it....

Ivan : Hey.  Takuma.  Test the Gale Blade,  and the Mirage Blade. 

Takuma : Yes. 

The Girls saw the Myoujingiri Muramasa. 

Ivan : Don't touch! Somebody else work!

The Girls were shocked he's able to feel them. 

Takuma : Sorry...  Gramps.  They noticed the sword. 

Ivan : it's fine that sword is Myoujingiri Muramasa.  A glass cannon.  Same as the Raiton,  Gale,  and Mirage Blade.  I was able to forge.  It can destroy evil deities.  From what you've told me.... 

Girls : Ehhhhhh?!

Takuma : yep...  Sorry.  Gramps had that ability since my mother died. He was able to take care of me....  He taught me about the sword.  He can destroy divine or rather gods and goddesses.  I didn't want to use The Raiton Muramasa due to its unbelievable  powers. 

Ivan : You folks  must be not able to use this katana.  Except Takuma...  That katana is cursed.  Since I was able to make some exceptions. 

??? : Impossible! No mortal can destroy the gods!

Ivan : Shut yer trap.  You can never cut karma itself can you that you will tell me? Do you want me to test it? I can cut karma itself.  Have you heard Yamata no Orochi?

Takuma : You mean that sword!

Ivan : The sword in my disposal can destroy the world itself.  I'm not that kind of person would ideally destroy it.  One of the sword can cut ideals of karma.  That sword will server time,  space and fate.  Let say if you have a divinity siding you.  You will still be alive.  I am actually half human - half dragon god.  I can last long for more.  Mana is complete and drastically changed.  anywho.  I don't give respect.  If someone asks with such a luxurious  request then it's settled... 

Takuma : So gramps how long... 

Ivan : this takes time.  You gotta enjoy art.  Even us artisans had to do a lot of requirements and requests... 
A whole lot goes into the craft of swordsmithing: ya' gotta dig up some ground, gather sands, forge steel, watch flames, strike at iron, arrange the katanas, allocate scabbards, then sharpen your work. It ain't something you can easily do alone, so you gotta ask for a buncha' other artisans to assist. That's why I wound up gathering swordsmiths. 

Takuma : Well my friends need to repair...  I see well we could gather it. 

Ivan : Is that so? Well....  We need Damascus  Steel...  Sharpest steel.  Sure go ahead.... 

They left him working there ( Val x Love).  Takuma was being bombarded  with questions. 

Takuma : I told ya.  He is my gramps.  He was able to take care of me.  And able to do blade smith. 

??? : But how?! He was able to train you?

Takuma : As you see.  For years ago.  He was a wandering blacksmith.  He stayed at my home.  Since then I put a gravestone.  In the backyard.  And some rice balls.  He wasn't too much a drinker.  Nor too much on lust. He would work on hard work blades takes several months of fixing. He told me everything I learned.  He didn't told about girls so he would train me. 

??? : So that gravestone that you put was your gramps?

Takuma : Yes.  It was a gravestone to not touch.  He was young for about 10 years.  He thinks of himself as an old man

Girls : 10 years!!!!

Takuma : Hmm? What's with your reaction?

??? : You mean he is an old man with a young man's body?!

Takuma : Yes. 

??? : what are his powers?

Takuma : Gramps.  Well he got an indestructible body.  Body creation...  Chains of heaven.  Projections. And many more I guess.  He sort of gave me a body to wield for to become stronger.  Without wounding myself.  And lastly He got immortality.  Also he got a skill called God Slayer. Due to his body modifications. 

??? : Your gramps is immortal that explains his 10 years of being young!
And a God Slayer! And modified.

Takuma : Yes.

??? : At what age is your gramps?

Takuma : 17.

Girls : NANI?!!!!!!!!?!!!????!!!!!!!?!?!!?!??!!

Takuma : what with your girls?

Girls : His level must be high!

Takuma : Yes.  He's at Level 255 no higher...  A billion probably  more. 

Girls : A billion?!

Takuma : That will hard to take in...

 Ichika  : I refuse someone to be stronger than me!

Takuma  : I told you my gramps is too strong...  I will not allow you to face him... 

Ichika  : You! You're defending your gramps?!

Takuma : You will die.  Even you got that spear. He is entitled same as Senji  Muramasa as Demonic Bladesmith.  He is no demonic.  His own sword is what powers him.. He could destroy that spear with his sword.  He can cut it...  His Chains of Heaven can stop you.  Even you got divinity residing....  It would stop you...  And you will forfeit.  He faced even Heracles.  His Twelve labors were no use...  And his God Hand. 
I will not let you face him.  Even me.  I'm not strong as him.  He had defeated me and pound everything on his learning as a swordsman.  Into me.  That's why I will never let you face him...  Never...  I sense two powers within him.  He is not alone.  His levels is beyond the current  enemy we are facing... 

Girls ( Except Ichika ) : Then we will face him...  As well... 

Takuma : no! You will not face him.  He is my gramps...  He taught me everything...  In his own style play well,  eat well,  learn well,  and rest well.  I will not let you face him... 

Then a phone call has been heard. 

Takuma : Gramps!... 

Ivan : I heard your girls wanted to face me..  Sorry..  I will not be there.  The sword is done and it's yours ,  also all evil gods are dead and I speedrunned it...  Bye... 

He drops the call. 

Takuma : Well that's your answer..  He is not facing you all...  also Evil gods are dead.  He speedrunned it.... And he sort of departed.

Girls : Nani?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichika : Then where is his dimension?!

Takuma : No! I will not tell.   he is gone...  Not there.  Sorry.  Looks like my job is done...  Bye. 

Ivan's POV

Hahahahaha.  I speedrunned and killed those evil gods....  I hope they don't mind.  I left that universe and started to went back to my home but then.  Another shift...  Damn it...  And now I'm this school whatever school there holding for blades...  Ahh...  Blades for days.... 

Ivan : Hmm....  Those place is interesting... 

Hagun Academy...  Seems nice...  I read that sign.  A mage Knight...  Seems never heard from clock tower nor that troll of Zeltrech. 

Probably  another universe...  How sophisticated...  I walked upon and change my clothes  into the final ascension  of  Muramasa. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
715K 43.8K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...