Dreamnotfound Smutshots (O'ch...

By ivyynovelss

My other fanfic that had half-a million views got deleted for an unknown reason, so i'm continuing it. I just... More

Explanation
(I) Discord

(II) Manhunt

1.4K 24 5
By ivyynovelss

hello i am very unmotivated to write but i'm going to anyways 😟🤞

oh also this is a remaster of the older chapter on my deleted fanfic

enjoy or perish 🤬🤬🤬

TW: knife kink lmaoo

——————————————-

The brunette began to slow his gait, the crunching of the dirt slowing down and the eerie ambience of the silent forest growing. Twirling his head around to look in all visible directions, he'd come to the disturbing realization that he had lost track of how far he was running and how oblivious he was to the fact that he was losing all his friends along the way. He was trying to chase after Dream, but he had gone too far ahead and George was unable to keep up.

He began to take small, slow steps, occasionally glancing up at the tall, dark green pine trees accompanied by the partly cloudy sky. He listened. Listened for potentially dangerous sounds coming from a specific someone. The sounds never came, which had put him at a fair amount of ease — but not for long.

He heard a small, short rustle that seemed to be coming from the tree to his right. He stopped, slowly pulling out his iron axe, it making a metallic sliding sound as he gradually removed it from his brown, leather belt.

He took an intense breath through his nose, slowly exhaling through his mouth as his muscles tensed.

There were no sounds followed up by the rustle, and it had been roughly a minute ever since the sound had taken place. He hadn't un-tensed, but he began to proceed forward with his axe clenched in his hand.

About 10 minutes had passed, and he finally decided to release his tension.

"Oh, thank god, probably just an animal." He had whispered to himself. He took a step forward before he was met with something crashing down in front of him. A loud gasp was all he could let out as he began to make out the figure. It was Dream. He was wearing a worn down smiley mask, an obnoxiously green hoodie that came over his head, fluffy strands of blonde sticking out from the top of the mask. Iron armor sat on his shoulders, two leather buckles attached to it and reaching all the way to the back to hold a worn down, white cape that was ripped at the end. He wore two brown leather belts at his waist, one holding up his pants and the other one holding weapons. Black pants was his choice of bottoms, a leather buckle wrapping around his legs, holding a tiny pouch with god-knows whats inside. And finally, his long, black boots. He was stacked with supplies that were all worn on his body, compared to George, he merely had an iron axe hooked onto his belt.

"U-uh-" George was shitting his fucking pants, so lost for words that he was choking on his own spit.

The masked blondie began to step closer, causing George to slowly back up. It continued until his back met the rough surface of a pine tree. He knew this was the end for him, he knew he was going to die. Dream flipped open a pouch and snatched a small dagger out of it, pointing it at his neck.

"Where's that little team of yours, hm?"

The brunette was hyperventilating, he didn't want to speak up or he thought he might start crying. He didn't want to be perceived as that, though, so he held back.

"They're here, somewhere. They can kill you any minute." George gritted his teeth as he spat out the threat.

There was a split second silence before the blondie began to giggle.

George became uneasy.

"What's so funny?"

"George, do you think I'm stupid? I've been watching you, your every movement. As you lost track of them, and began chasing after me. You can't fool me that easily. I'm smarter than you." He could just sense the cocky smirk under that stupid mask of his, and it began to enrage him. He stupidly swung his axe out of spite, in which blew him back.

There was a tear in his hoodie sleeve, but he didn't see any blood.

"Aw, you fucking brat." Dream spat, violently pulling out an iron sword. The brunette gulped but all he could do at this point was fight. So he braced himself, getting a better grip on his axe and getting into a good fighting position.

Dream charged at him, jabbing his sword towards his leg but George swiveled them out of the way just in time, giving him a second to swing his weapon towards his chest. Dream had swiftly brung out a shield, blocking the blow but a clear mark was made on the wooden tool. It was good he had an axe against a shield, if he swung enough he would surely break the shield, leaving Dream with no defense.

George quickly raced to the side of Dream, dust being blown beside his feet. The blondie had quickly swung around, facing the brit before snatching the same dagger and hurling it towards his legs again. His aim was good, but not good enough as George spread his legs, allowing the dagger to shoot right through the opening. He began to back up, quickly crouching and tugging the dagger out of the soil just to propel it towards his shoulders.

"Fuck," he muttered to himself, the dagger bouncing off his armor and falling to the ground, perfectly in the middle of them. The two boys looked at each-other, hesitating before both charging at the tiny weapon. Dream had put his weapons away, using both of his hands to aggressively push the smaller person away from the dagger. It worked. The smaller boy flung backwards, clouds of dust surrounding him as his back roughly hit a tree, knocking the air out of him. His legs had bended weirdly when he was shoved back, a sever ache forming. Did he break one of his bones or something?

The brunette began to cough and gasp for air, slowly regaining the much needed oxygen. He tried to heave himself up but his legs gave up on him, the ache only getting drastically worse as he put pressure on them. He saw the masked man slowly tramp towards him, so out of sheer fear, he began to hurriedly crawl away but felt a hand grasp a handful of cloth towards his neck area and yank him back up, against the tree.

He gasped, kicking his legs as he clenched his teeth.

Dream removed his mask, the smiley face resting just above his head. There was a silence, just heavy breathing and staring. His piercing green eyes gave him a glare full of triumph, but his eyes carried another, intense emotion. A longing one. The blondie looked him up and down, giving him a lopsided, toothy smile. He slowly unclenched his t-shirt, looking around before facing the brunette again. He brand his gloved hand up, cupping George's face and bringing his face slightly closer.

"You look so adorable right now." Were the words that broke the tense silence.

George's mouth slightly parted, his eyes widening.

"P-Pardon me?"

"You fucking heard me." He brung out the dagger again, bringing it behind him and up his shirt.

George shivered, his back arching in. He stared up at the blondies eyes, his gaze carrying only one thing —  lust.

If this was the only thing he could do to avoid a slow, painful death, he was down for it. And if they were gonna. . . y'know. . . he needed to get it done as fast as possible. George planned to try and kill him when he was distracted by managing to slip out one of his weapons and plunge it into his stomach. The stupid blondie would let down his guard, giving him an opportunity to end him once and for all.

Dream moved the hand that was cupping his face to bring his chin up, his face inching closer. George closed the space between them, pressing their lips together. Dream smiled into the kiss, gently digging the dagger into his back which had caused the brunette to gasp. This gave the blondie enough time to slip his tongue in. George had let out a quiet, fake moan, which made Dream clench his dagger harder — the blondie then brought his knee up to George's erection which he was unaware that he had, and began to gently move his leg up and down on it, pressing onto it. Now, it was a real moan that he let out before he looked down guiltily, his heart beginning to pound and his breath becoming heavy.

"S. . . Stop," was the only muffled world he could attempt to say. It was inaudible through the kiss, and of course he didn't want him to stop but for some reason he couldn't say anything else.

He shifted his body so Dream's knee couldn't properly grind on his bulge, but that resulted in the knife being dug into his back skin again in which caused his body to return to the same position. The then felt Dream's hands on his shoulders and before he could think he was being shoved onto his knees.

"Ow!" He groaned in pain and clenched his eyes closed, the whole killing thing . . . maybe Dream beat him to it. Maybe this was all a distraction just so he could end the brunettes life and carry on to live his life of being constantly chased and setting up traps for his friends to fall in. The sharp pain to his head never came but instead the sound of a belt being unbuckled. He blinked his eyes open, staring up at the tall figure just to see him removing his belt followed up by his pants.

Oh.

Oh god.

Now he was going to have to taste Dream's dick.

But, for some reason, he didn't think of it as a necessarily bad thing.

He waited until he slid his pants down, just below his rock-hard dick.

Woah. I don't think I can fit all of that into my mouth.

Before another thought was able to be processed, Dream shoved his dick into his mouth. George began sliding his mouth up and down, going as far down as he could before gagging and coughing. He tried to keep a fast pace in order to satisfy him, which ultimately seemed to work because when he looked up Dreams head was thrown back, eyes and teeth clenched as he suppressed moans. This gave him an opportunity to quickly slip a knife out of a pouch and hide it in his belt.

"Oh, fuck." The blondie let out a long moan as he grabbed a handful of his brown hair and began ramming his head down himself. George gagged and coughed but none of that seemed to stop Dream. But just before Dream was about to climax, he unclenched his hair and lightly shoved him off. He opened his eyes and caught his breath, feeling a hand bring him back up but he wasn't facing forward, he was facing towards the tree.

"Take your pants off."

"W-what?"

He felt the dagger again, and so he quickly pulled his pants down.

"Good boy."

Something about that word made him excited, especially hearing it from Dream.

He heard Dream spitting onto something — there was a second of silence before he felt a finger enter him. He cried out loudly, a hand quickly covering up his mouth.

"Shh, shh, shh."

He let out muffled groans into his hand, roughly biting the inside of his cheek in immense pain. He felt another finger being shoved inside of him, stretching him out.

"Ooo-ho-ho-ow!"

"It'll get better soon."

He didn't lie, because after a minute or so Dream had hit a spot inside of him that send a shock wave of pleasure throughout his body.

"Ah, fuck!" The brunette let out a lengthy moan.

He felt the knife again, Dream carving it into his back. Even more moans were let out than before as the blondie continued to jab his fingers in the same spot.

Then, the fingers left and were shortly replaced by something much bigger. He let out another cry of pain, his eyes filling up with tears as he reached for something in front of him to clench.

It took a bit of maneuvering for Dream to find his sweet spot again but eventually got it, the cries of pain soon turning into whimpers of pleasure. It was slow at first until Dream decided to pick up pace and began to pound into him. His moans echoed the forest, and the knife in his hand fell onto the ground. He couldn't think, there was a hazy fog over his head that could only comprehend one feeling: overwhelming pleasure. He never felt this way before, it was a shocking experience he would NEVER in his life forget. The blondie began to speed up, both of them about to reach their climax but the fast pace quickly slowed down when Dream began to hear distant chattering and rustles.

"Shush." He warned in a hushed voice.

Despite the circumstances, Dream didn't necessarily stop, he just slowed down — it was hard for George to hold in his whimpers but he managed to.

"Did you guys hear that?" Badboyhalo had a whole of concern in his voice as the two boys listened in, holding their breath.

"George is in trouble, he should've never chased after that masked idiot." Sapnap had spat.

"The shouting came from here, i think. If we search around, we might be able to find George and help him."

They all nodded, splitting up.

Oh my fucking god, will this idiot stop thrusting inside of me?! This is getting so. . . incredibly. . . hard . .

George couldn't hold back anymore, and he let out a quiet, short sigh.

Fuck.

He heard twigs snapping.

"Uhh. . ." it was the voice of Sapnap coming towards them, they both braced themself. The footsteps became closer and closer, so close till' the point where they could hear Sapnaps breath. But before Sapnap could peak around the tree, George managed to grab ahold of a stone and haul it as far as he could in the opposite direction.

Sapnap gasped, bolting away from their direction and joining his teammates to investigate the place where the rock was thrown.

As their voices and footsteps faded out, George let out a sigh.

"Fuck your stupid teammates. Annoying pieces of shit." Dream angrily spat, picking up his pace. He began to go a little too fast.

"W-Wait. . . s-slow down, Dream!" he moaned, tears of overwhelming pleasure blinding his eyesight.

He couldn't catch his breath anymore, getting so close to climaxing but each time he quietly announced he was about to cum, Dream slowed down. He hated it so much.

"P-Please. . . just. . . let m-me — cum. . . "

The blondie had quietly laughed.

"How fun." He hummed.

Dream picked up the pace again, but when George's moans grew, he slowed down again.

"P-Please. I-I'm g. . . gonna pass . . . out."

Dream had once again picked up the pace, but this time he didn't stop. He let George reach his climax, and he reached his as well.

This orgasm was the most intense, overwhelming one he's ever fucking felt. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his whole body shook. They both let out long, loud moans.

George collapsed to the ground, shaking as he attempted to pull his pants up but failed. Dream bent down, pulling them up for him before gazing at him for a second longer and disappearing.

10 minutes had passed, he was still laying against the tree as he began to compose himself. He heard footsteps coming his way.

Thank god.

It was Sapnap.

"Oh my god, are you okay, dude?" He grabbed his waist as he yanked him up. He pat the dust off his shirt and pants before helping him walk. It wasn't long until Sapnap noticed George's unusual state.

"Uh. What happened? Why are your legs so shaky, why is your hair so messed up? And— oh, holy shit dude! Your back is bleeding!" The ravenette quickly lifted his shirt from the back. There was silence.

"What the fuck? Why is there a . . . a smile. . . carved into your . . . back. . ." He dropped the shirt back down again, backing up and awkwardly looking around.

"Oh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...