𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃

By -RI4VEGAS

" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵" 𝐀𝐏𝐑21 𝐀 𝐑𝐈4𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟐. 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟑. 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟒. 𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝟓. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟕. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 2 𝐮
𝟖. 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛
𝟗. 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟏. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟐. 𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝟏𝟑. 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟏𝟒. 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟓. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟔. 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟏𝟕. 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐥𝐜
𝟏𝟗. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟎. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟏. 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟐. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟑. 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟓. 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟔. 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟕. 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬
𝟐𝟖. 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟗. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝟒 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞
𝟑𝟐. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟑. 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝟑𝟓. 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟑𝟕. 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟖. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟗. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟒𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒𝟐. 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝟒𝟒. 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝟒𝟓. 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝟒𝟔. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟒𝟕. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟖. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝟒𝟗. 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟓𝟎. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
book 2 out!

𝟒𝟑. 𝐠.𝐨.𝐚.𝐭

15.6K 804 780
By -RI4VEGAS

    " 𝐘ou excited princess?" Zymeir asked as he chuckled at her enthusiasm.

Today was their baby shower as well as their gender reveal. Kafeyah hit five months a few weeks back and now everything was ready.

They were both really looking forward to this day. Since Kafeyah absolutely wanted to shop for her baby, they decided to wait on the gender reveal before doing anything.

They were currently in their bathroom getting ready for the event. The theme was white and gold, they didn't want to be basic and do the usual pink and blue. So they decided that white would be for a girl and gold for a boy.

Kafeyah also got cleared for any miscarriage or high risk pregnancy. Meaning that now she could stand and walk around again, but she still couldn't do some things. Like running, walking too fast or jumping.

They didn't invite a lot of people since it wasn't necessary, only their loved ones and a few old friends.

" You look fine as hell princess" Zymeir mumbled in her ear as he hugged her from behind.

Shorty bad, slim thick
She my drug, she my fix

A cold shiver instantly ran down Kafeyah's spine and she bit her lip, trying to contain her moan. Of course they still had sex, but it wasn't as frequent as before. So it was safe to say that she was frustrated.

" Thank you papa" she blushed  " You look handsome" she cooed as she turned around and grabbed his face with both of her hands, showing her freshly done nails.

" Yeah?" he smirked before bringing her in passionate very slow kiss.

She the plug, she finesse
She the one they call the G.O.A.T

" Zymeir" she whined once he pulled away.

" What it is? Tell daddy what you want" he mumbled in her ear as he kissed her neck and grabbed a handful of her ass.

" I want you" she whined before reaching over to unbuckle his belt.

sexual content ahead kidos.

Zymeir looked at the time on his watch and saw that they had a good hour before they had to be on their way.

He then smirked and grabbed Kafeyah's hand from unbuckling his belt, before he picked her up and made their way to their room. Kissing her sloppily while doing so.

He gently dropped her on the bed before taking her white sundress off. He licked his lips once he noticed that she was only wearing a white thong with no bra.

Which was crazy of her since she was pregnant and that her titties got bigger everyday. But she refused to wear a bra with her dress, she didn't want to ruin her outfit with a bra on.

Zymeir took one of her titties in his mouth while he massaged the other one, glancing up at Kafeyah as she bit her lip looking down at him.

Deciding that she was tired of the foreplay she took the matter into her own hands and started unbuckling his belt.

" You want it now princess mhm?" he removed his jeans and boxers as he watched her nod.

" You bet not run then" he warned before putting her thong to the side and ramming inside of her as he positioned both of her legs on his shoulder.

Keep yo legs up
Keep yo legs up

Kafeyah's mouth gaped open as a very long moan left her mouth.

" Mhm fuck" Zymeir groaned as he went deeper with each stroke.

Keep yo legs up
Girl, keep yo legs up

" Oh my- daddy please! Zymeir please" she begged as the pleasure was increasing with each deep stroke he gave her.

" Watchu' beggin' fa' mhm?" he asked as he choked her and took one of her titties in her mouth.

I keep you wetter
I know you fed up, I do it better
Let a nigga inside, yeah, let a nigga inside tonight

" I-i slow d-down" she stuttered as her moans got stuck in her throat.

" You wanted it right? Then you gon take it like the good girl you is" he smirked before licking his lips.

Zymeir will never get tired of watching her moan, to him that was the sexiest thing in the world.

Let me massage the pussy, we gon' ménage the pussy
I'ma reward the pussy, I'ma reward the pussy

" I-please daddy-i'm..about to cum" she managed to say.

" Nah" he shook his head. " You gon wait like a good girl and cum when daddy tell you to" he ordered before positioning himself differently so he could hit her spot.

As he did, Kafeyah who was now in a complete euphoria grabbed onto his arm and began panting from the pleasure.

Let me remind the pussy, I'ma remind the pussy
Don't hide, divide the pussy, I multiply the pussy

" Right there! Right there daddy please" she begged as she whined.

" Right there?" he asked smirking as he hit her spot harder every time and choked her.

" Y-yess please. Daddy please don't stop" she moaned as she tightened around his dick.

When you call up my phone like you war ready
I'm already strapped up, girl you already know

" Mhm shit" he groaned before throwing his head back. " Cum fa' daddy princess" he mumbled in her ear before kissing her neck.

Kafeyah did as told and released all the pressure that she felt in her stomach. But of course that didn't stop Zymeir who kept going faster and deeper with each stroke.

" M-my stomach, i f-feel you in my stomach. Owe shit" she whined as she tightly closed her eyes.

Where your legs need to go, I ain't gon' tell you no more
Up in the air, right there, that's where I need you

" Watch ya' fuckin' mouth" he warned as he choked her. " Look at daddy when he's talkin' ta' you" he ordered.

" I'm s-sorry" she apologized as she opened her eyes and met his.

" I bet you is" he chuckled before pulling out of her.  " Arch ya' back and throw it back" he ordered.

Don't be scared, I'ma take you there
Shawty, I believe in you

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

( a/n: i felt so unholy writing this bye i need a motherfuckin break)

Forty minutes and three rounds later, the couple were just now getting out the shower, and were late per usual.

" Can never be on time" Kafeyah mumbled as she limped out the bathroom to get her sundress that was somewhere on the floor.

" You better fix that walk too!" Zymeir hollered from the bathroom as Kafeyah sucked her teeth.

So if I gotta choose someone
Then it must be her she been here since day one

" Do not talk to me" she sucked her teeth " This your fault" she pointed at him as she went back to the bathroom to brush her hair.

" How is it my fault, if it's you that made the first move?" he looked at her blankly.

" Okay Zymeir" she replied annoyed with clearly an attitude.

" You better watch that fuckin' attitude Kulture, ian' dealin' with no brats ta'day" he warned before slapping her ass.

" Okay okay move" she giggled before pushing his hands away from her ass.

" See. Much better" he kissed her temple before leaving the bathroom.

I guess I'ma have to call her bae

" Your dada aggravating" Kafeyah mumbled looking down at her 5 months belly.

" I heard that!" he hollered from their room as she chuckled and shook her head.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

" How y'all manage to be late at your own event?" Ella asked amused as they finally got to Nana's.

Since they didn't invite a lot of people, they decided that organizing it at Nana's would be just fine.

" I don't even know" Kafeyah shook her head as Zymeir's arms were both wrapped securely around her stomach.

I guess I'ma have to call her bae
I guess she gon' have to scream my name

" Cmon everything's in the backyard" Ella led them outside before both Kafeyah and Zymeir looked around in awe.

Ella decorated the backyard using both white and gold. They were ballons everywhere, drinks, food. And there were huge gold letters that read BABY K?

It wasn't no secret that Kafeyah wanted to keep her 'legacy' alive and name her baby with the letter K. Even Zymeir agreed to it as long as he got to choose the baby's middle name.

They had a few names in mind, but it was still very blurry, so they decided to wait til birth to actually choose the one that'd fit their baby more.

Kafeyah looked around the backyard seing: Jaylan, that neither Zymeir nor her have seen these past few months. It was good to see that he was doing alright.

She also spotted Gino, Nana,Erik, Jaymari and her pawpaw that only found out about her pregnancy a few weeks back.

There wasn't much people, but it was perfect to the couple.

Kafeyah's thoughts were interrupted by Ella who roughly cleared her throat through the microphone.

I guess I'ma have to call her bae

Everyone looked at her blankly as she chuckled " My bad, my bad" she chuckled " First of all, i would like to thank my bestfriend Kafeyah and cousin Zymeir for trusting me enough to organize this, so thank you i love y'all. But that ain't about me, we all is here today to celebrate baby K and to find out if it's a girl or boy!" she excitedly exclaimed.

I guess, I guess, I guess
It's about time that you get what you need and what you deserve

" So who's team boy?" she asked as Kafeyah, Gino and Erik raised their hands up.

" Damn y'all really want a girl huh?" she chuckled as she noticed that the majority of them wanted a girl.

" Anyways let the games begin!" she cheered as everyone clapped in excitement.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Two hours had passed and both Kafeyah and Zymeir were having the time of their lives. They played games with everyone, ate, laughed and spent a good time with everyone.

This love been buzzing like bees
I'm thinking the end, we been through the worst

But now was time to discover baby K's gender. Everyone was looking forward to discover the gender as Ella was teasing everyone by leaving hints there and there.

" Ella mane i swear if youn' tell me right now what fuckin' gender my baby is, i'll break ya' damn neck" Zymeir threatened as his hands rested on Kafeyah's stomach, per usual.

" Be nice baby" Kafeyah mumbled before rubbing his hands which sat on her stomach.

My sign match your sign
I gotta thank God for the universe

" Okay okay sheesh" she put her hands up " Imma need y'all to make a beat or sum" she looked at them.

" ELLA!" everybody hollered clearly annoyed by her games.

" Okay damn, anyways Baby K is.... Tadada drum roll..a....GIRL!" she hollered as white confettis was thrown in the air, which was the color they chose for a girl.

" Oh my God" Kafeyah gasped before turning around and deeply kissing Zymeir. " We having a girl papa!" she exclaimed before kissing him again.

She my right hand no pledge of allegiance
G.O.A.T, yeah, she the G.O.A.T

" Yeah i heard princess" he chuckled " You happy mama?" he asked before picking her up and walking toward the lil stage they had set up.

Kafeyah who was too busy rambling about what she was going to buy her daughter didn't even notice Zymeir moving, until he put her to her feet.

Niggas tryna pass, wanna take my place
'Til they play dumb I'ma call her bae

" Papa why we on the stage fa'?" she asked confused before looking around at everybody.

" Awe shit what's that princess" Zymeir pointed behind her as she turned around. But when she did she saw nothing, so she turned around again toward him to ask him what was he talking about. But when she did she saw him on one knee holding a box.

" Z-zymeir. Papa what's going on?" she asked confused as she looked at everybody recording them.

" Gimme ya' hand and look at me princess" he ordered as she did as told.

" I love you, you know that right?" he asked as she nodded " I love the fuck outta you Kulture, you literally all a nigga have with our daughter right there" he pointed to her stomach. " You was there when i was down bad, you never gave up on me. You always encouraged me to do better for myself, and look at us now. We bought a house together, fully furnished that bitch and now we have a kid on the way. You literally all i could ask for, that's why i ask you today Kafeyah Kulture Falles, would you marry me?" he asked before opening the box and reveling the ring.

So if I gotta choose someone
Then it must be her she been here since day one

By the time he was done, Kafeyah was full blown crying and was trying her best not to break down. " Stop cryin' princess it's okay" he reassured before rubbing her hand.

" Y-yes i want to marry you" she nodded before wiping he tears with her other hand.

Zymeir cheesed and slid the ring on her finger before picking her up and bringing her in hug as everyone cheered and screamed.

" I love you so much papa" she mumbled in his neck before sniffing.

I guess I'ma have to call her bae

Kafeyah was beyond grateful for Zymeir and everything he brung into her life.

" I love you more princess" he pulled her head away from his neck before wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. " I love you so much" he repeated before pecking her lips multiple times.

" AHHH MY BITCH MARRIED!" Ella yelled as everyone laughed at her.

Kafeyah chuckled and showed off her ring as everyone cooed.

" HE DONE ICED SIS THE FUCK OUT!" Jaylan yelled as Kafeyah did her usual one million dollar smile.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

It was now going on 9pm and the party was still very much going. It was more of an after than everything.

Everyone was drinking expect Kafeyah of course, and were having a good time. Ella actually played DJ and played a few songs.

" AHHH BITCH CMON" Ella who was clearly very tipsy dragged Kafeyah to the middle of the backyard as Breakup to Make up by Vickeelo started playing through the speakers.

" COME ON MYKEL" they both yelled waiting for the beat to drop.

" AIN'T NO BREAKIN' UP BITCH WE TAKE BREAKS!" Kafeyah directly pointed at Zymeir before bending over and shaking her ass as Ella of course hyped her up.

I guess I'ma have to call her bae
I guess she gon' have to scream my name

" Yeahh, bitch you better shake sum!" she encouraged

" She got me so fucked up" he chuckled before snatching her up. " You showin' out huh?" he mumbled in her ear.

" Yes, yes i am" she answered smartly.

" Show out fa' daddy then" he put her back on her feet and stood there waiting for her to grind on him.

Just as if Ella heard what he was thinking Grind on me by Pretty Ricky was now playing.

Baby, grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me
Let me get deeper, shawty, ride on me

Kafeyah then put her hands on her knees and began slowly whining on Zymeir, and rubbing on him on purpose of course.

Now every time that she come to the crib
I'ma break her back like I break that bank

They were basically dry fucking.

" Get a fuckin' room!" Gino hollered disgusted as he basically watched his sister get dry fucked.

" Fuck up bitch!" Zymeir hollered back clearly having the time of his life.

That's basically how the rest of their night went down, just spending a good time with each other. And celebrating Baby K.

She the G.O.A.T, she the G.O.A.T

TO BE CONTINUED...

ik ian update in a while but i wasnt really good mentally, but i'm good and better now!

imma miss this book sigh

but anyways baby K is a GIRL YAYY

thoughts ?

songs of the chapter: G.O.A.T by Eric Bellinger and Inside by Jacquees

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 8.4K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...
981K 32.2K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
328K 12.5K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
184K 7.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸