stray kids imagines ♡

By cherryeongu

looking for some skz imagines? well you found the right book, welcome~ in this book i write random imagines... More

a/n:
stray kids : how it all started
stray kids : first date with skz
skz : first sleepover
stray kids : coming home w/ a new hairstyle
stray kids : when you're on your period
skz text imagine : "be home early"
bang chan : a cruel world
lee minho : insecurities
(。・∀・)ノ゙!!
changbin : sleepover
hyunjin : lonely
stray kids : cursing at then during an arguement !!
stray kids : cursing at them during an arguement !!
han : home
felix : late night walks
seungmin : 305
jeongin : the stars above
stray kids : pickup lines they'd tell you !!
stray kids : reacting to you having wet dreams !!
stray kids : calling them by their name !!
bang chan : the end
stray kids : "daddy can you pass the salt?"
stray kids : reaction to you cursing !!
lee know : break up
stray kids : not saying "i love you" back !!
stray kids : flinching during an argument !!
stray kids : when they walk in on you changing !!
stray kids : when you wipe off their kisses !!
stray kids : when you wear their clothes !!
stray kids : showering with them !!
stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!
stray kids : "he just left you can come over now" prank !!
stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!
stray kids : your first anniversary with them !!
:O
stray kids : calling them your husband !!
lee felix : my sunshine
D:
stray kids : playing in the rain !!
stray kids : when you can't sleep !!
jeongin : drunk confessions
stray kids : when they're drunk !!
changbin : sweetheart
stray kids : when they're sick !
stray kids : under a mistletoe !!
woah
stray kids : typos (text imagines) !!
hyunjin as your brother : random text imagines
jeongin : birthday boi!!
와와와
lee minho : when your child asks for a sibling
hyunjin : birthday gift
i spy : seungmin as your tsundere boyfriend
skz : "would you still love me if I was a worm?"

stray kids : when you're drunk !!

6.3K 64 24
By cherryeongu

when u come home drunk :3

Bangchan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> he was aware that you we're with Felix and Han to hangout while he was in the studio doing work as per usual.
> not until he got a text from Han saying that you we're drunk and tipsy and they need his help.
> less than 10 minutes later, he arrived at the dorm where the three of you we're hanging out.
> he entered the room to see the three of you laughing your asses out with a bottle of soju placed on the table, and uno cards scattered all over the table.
> "What happened here?" "oH hEY BaBE!!!" You greet him as soon as he walked through the door.
> "Chan hyung we didn't mean to get her drunk, we we're just playing uno and the loser had to drink 3 shots of the soju, but we didn't expect them to be this drunk-" Felix explained while Chan sighed.
> "Ain't our fault they're terrible at uno." Han said, fanning himself with the uno cards in his head and before he knew it, Han's face was met with a pillow smack by you.
> "eXCUSE mE YoU WE'RE PEEKinG At FeLiX yOngboK Lee'S CARDS!!" You yelled, proceeding to hit Han with a pillow.
> Chan and Felix couldn't stop laughing lmfao.
> "Okay okay that's enough baby-" Chan said while attempting to pull you away from poor Han.
> Felix had to hold back Han too before you both start to beat the shit out of eachother.
> Chan then took you back to your shared house with him.
> As soon as you arrived at the house you immediately collapsed on the couch.
> "I never thought you'd be this drunk after 3 shots only..." Chan chuckled.
> He carried you to your shared bedroom and cleaned you up :)

Leeknow (리노) 😈🐰

> you went out with your besties but he didn't know you guys would end up drinking.
> you mentioned that you we're gonna be home before 8 pm... and it was already 10 pm.
> he was lowkey furious and worried asf.
> he contacted you more than 10 times but you never answered and he unfortunately couldn't contact your friends since he doesn't have their number.
> mf is stressed
> not until he finally recieved a call from you.
> he immediately picked it up with a "Y/N where the fuck are you?!"
> "Hi um, this is Hyejin, one of Y/N's friends. Sorry about making you worried but don't worry they're still here breathing." Your friend who took over your phone said. Minho sighed in relief.
> "Oh thank you so much um... can you perhaps send me the adress of the place you're at so I can pick them up?" "Oh no need, we're actually heading to your place right now to drop them off but they're still sleeping right now."
> sighs in relief part 2
> He thanked the friend as he waited for your return.
> a few moments later he got a knock on the door, quickly assuming it was you and your friends who have decided to drop you off.
> he immediately opens the door and was greeted by your friends who we're trying their best to make sure you don't trip.
> "Oh god- thank you for bringing them home and also sorry for the hassle." "Ah no problem they weren't too much to deal with while drunk." Minho thanked them once again with a smile before they left.
> you we're still awake but in the verge of collapsing when he took you to your shared bedroom.
> "Jesus christ Y/N you could've told me you guys we're gonna drink..." He said, taking off your clothes so he can change them into something comfortable instead (he asked for your consent before taking off ur clothes ofc cos consent is seggsy.)
> "I'm svforry miNhOOOOOOO." You whine while pouting. He knew he couldn't scold a drunk person who couldn't even talk properly because of it.
> he changed you into your pajamas and handed you a glass of water to chug down.
> you couldn't sleep so he listened to you talking about random stuff and he couldn't help but laugh at it.
> "YoUKNOW tHiSZF oNe tIMe... I saW A hFyUGE sQUIrRELlf oN My wInDZow anD I scvREaMfED!! I wVas gOnNA aTTack iT bUT tHVeN I rEALizfEd... iT wAS HaN JIzOoNg!!!"
> he found it really funny and cute😭
> he wouldn't shut you up but you eventually fell asleep in the middle of explaining about the "huge squirrel" you found that was actually Jiusung.
> couldn't hold his giggles in.

Changbin (창빈) 🐰🐷

> u we're out with friends.
> he was peacefully watching a kdrama in the living room not until his peaceful moment was interrupted by the door bursting open and someone screaming "I'M HOOOOOOOOME BITCHES!!!" yup it was you.
> he was so shocked he almost fell off the couch... sorry bin💀
> "HOLY GOD Y/N YOU SCARED ME!" He said placing his hand on his chest.
> "HeY BABYYY!" You ignored what he said and ran up to him with a tight hug instead.
> "I thought you we're gonna be home before dinner? Did you leave your frie- dID YOU DRINK ALCOHOL?" He gasped after smelling the scent of alcohol coming from your mouth.
> he's scared because he knew how loud you get when you're drunk and he was too startled to even process what just happened.
> "DriNK? NAH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTTT." He literally facepalmed.
> "Yeah no you're definitely drunk... but wait did you come home all by yourself?" You nod in response.
> "YOU DROVE ALL THE WAY HOME WHILE DRUNK!? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS? YOU COULD'VE DIED OUT THERE!!"
> boi was stressed while u just kept laughing at nothing LMFAO.
> he tried to get you to sleep but it just didn't work out.
> in the verge of duct taping your mouth cos u we're sO LOUD.
> "Y/N I love you but can you please shut u-" "LALALALALALALA~"
> he had to deal with it the entire day lol.
> save changbin pls

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he had never seen you drunk before so he was very nervous.
> HE WAS SO SCARED COS HE THOUGHT YOU'D THROW UP ON HIM.
> it felt like he was dealing with an unpredictable rabid animal who would attack him in any second.
> he'd still take care of you obviously... but dramatically... and carefully.
> "BaBYY I wANT a hUgGGG." You whined with your arms open, trying to hug him.
> "bUT WHAT IF YOU THROW UP ON ME-" "pwease hyun? I just want a hug fwom my sweet sweet boyfriend, pwetty pweaseee?" You said and facing him with your puppy eyes that he cannot resist.
> ... I'm cringing hold on
> he knew he couldn't resist those darn puppy eyes and when you start to talk like that while begging for his love and affection.
> he groans in defeat and cuddled you.
> you weren't too drunk and you still had the ability to think straight, so you decided to scare him AJAJSJJAHSJ.
> you we're sat on his lap with your head buried in his shoulder while his hands we're wrapped around your smol figure, swaying your bodies back n forth while placing smol kisses on your forehead occasionally.
> not until...
> "Hyun wait I feel like I'm gonna thro-" he didn't let you finish your sentence and almost immediately pushed you away gently (so it wouldn't hurt lol) and ran 5 feet away from you.
> "JUST THROW UP THERE I- I'LL GO GRAB SOME CLEANING STUFF!!!" He said while covering his eyes.
> he was panicking but interrupted by your maniacal laugh which confused him.
> "hAHA GET REKT."
> he was upset.
> he tackled you on the ground :)
> after awhile he'd apologize for being dramatic and told you to not do that again cos it obviously scared him😭😭😭

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you came home from work being stressed and tired as hell.
> there we're so many things you had to deal with and a shit ton of work to do.
> you tend to drink alcohol everytime you're stressed, it's one of your coping mechanisms to lessen your stress.
> you'd prefer Han's company instead but he wasn't gonna be home til 3 in the morning from practice.
> you had no other option so you opened the fridge and took out the stash of soju you had just incase.
> you got comfy on the couch and placed down the bottle of soju along with some chips to chew on.
> an hour has passed and you've consumed 2 bottles already.
> an unexpected knock was heard on your door and before you could stand up to open it, Han walked in.
> "Love I'm ho-" his sentence was cut off when he saw you wasted on the couch with a soju bottle on your hand.
> he immediately placed his bag on the ground and made his way to the couch to check up on you.
> "Hey..." you replied with a tired tone. You heard him sigh. He was aware of your alcohol intake during your stressful times and he bad told you to stop it multiple times which didn't seem to work.
> "Stressed out again?" He asked while cleaning up the bottles (including the one in your hand) on the table and chip packagings scattered all over the ground. You reply with a quick hum.
> he put the bottles and threw the chip packagings away and focused on you.
> "You know if you're stressed you can always tell me right? I can come home right away." He spoke to you in the softest tone possible while he caressed your hair. "But you're always busy..." you replied while turning to him, your eyes meeting with his worried ones.
> "I know, but that doesn't mean I won't make time for you. I told you, if something's wrong, always call me and I'll come home immediately or keep you company, understood?" You slowly nod.
> he engulfs you in a tight hug and u both fell asleep on the couch in eachother's embrace :3

Felix (필릭스) 🐥🍪

> this man would either be so serious about it or would join you for fun, no in betweens.
> but in this case he decides to join you drink for fun.
> as soon as he entered the room and saw you placing down some soju he immediately sat down beside you.
> you didn't complain tho.
> so you both sat down and ended up finishing a bottle each.
> you both we're so loud AJHSJAJSJAJS.
> you both would scream, yell, laugh so loudly and talk like you both we're 10 feet away from eachother.
> "IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LIONS SLEEP TONIGHT!!!" You yell at the top of your lungs.
> *cue Felix's owembowe owembowe owembowe in the bg*
> It was absolutely chaotic.

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> there are alot of types of drunk people and in this case, you we're a very emotional one.
> he was quite aware of it so he became 5x more softer and nicer towards you.
> he was very gentle, calm and understanding towards you while you kept on murmuring random things while tears flow down your cheeks.
> "Because- because I- it was all my fault seung!!" You bawled your eyes out. He found it kinda funny but didn't show it or else your emotions would go haywire and he didn't want that.
> "No Y/N what are you talking about, it wasn't your fault at all." He said in a soothing voice while trying to comfort you.
> "No it was totally ny fault I-I'm so sorry!!" He sighs and chuckles afterwards.
> he pulled you in a hug and let you cry on his shoulder and it stayed like that for a while. He swayed your bodies back n forth while you try to calm yourself down and stop your tears from falling. It was like he's trying to stop a baby from crying, but instead of a baby it's a grown adult.
> "Are you okay now hm?" When he heard no response, he looked at his shoulder to see you asleep.
> he smiled at your sleeping figure while admiring your facial features.
> he leans in to peck your cheek while whispering the following words...
> "Sleep tight my love."

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> panik
> doesn't really know what to do or how to react.
> later finds it funny tho cos you kept yelling random things that made him burst into total laughter.
> tries to calm u down but u both actually ended up vibing together like... yasss
> "NANEUN ALCOHOL FREE GEUNDE CHWILE!!" You yell the lyrics while you suddenly stood up and did the choreo while Jeongin was behind you, hyping you up.
> "MY CHAMPAGNE MY WINE, MY TEQUILA, MARGARITA." Jeongin yells as he proceeds to join you dance the entire choreo and sing with u.
> it was lowkey great.
> he also might've drank with u but sHhH his hyungs will be mad so let's be quiet.
> u both passed out on the couch and didn't wake up til 2 in the afternoon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
256K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...