Reincarnated As The Villainess

By blackmeowie

"I became a princess in a book that I'm reading and I am the villainess." ~Lilith Hyacinth ____________ Copy... More

Reincarnated as the Villainess
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Story untold
Chapter 2: I'll Rule
Chapter 3: The cursed Prince in the Tower
Chapter 4: The Caged Boy
Chapter 5: Gone where?
Chapter 6: Stay away from Trouble
Chapter 7: Inside Garden
Chapter 8: Misunderstanding
Chapter 9: Let the hunt begin
Chapter 10: The story goes on, but it has changes
Chapter 11: Sudden attack
Chapter 13: Find peace in the midst of chaos
Chapter 14: Assassins in the Wasteland City
Chapter 15: Wicked Encounter
Chapter 16: Rampage
Chapter 17: Forgiveness. Can you imagine?
Chapter 18: Guns and swords
Chapter 19: is this the real life?
Epilogue:

Chapter 12: Accused and confused

4.2K 260 3
By blackmeowie

ARAAy" ungol ni Nita, napabangon naman ako. "Why am I in a fucking chair? Ba't dito ako nakatulog?!"

Andon si Nita sa may lamesa kung saan siya kumain at doon nakatulog. Ako naman ay sa higaan, it's already morning.

"What time is it?" dagdag niya.

Napatingin ako sa old wall clock sa may gilid. 9 am?

"9 am? Shit-" agad akong tumayo sa higaan.

"teka 9 am?! Shouldn't the queen be arriving like around 7 am or so?"

We immediately got up and get ready. Weird, there's suppose to be roll calls and all. Ba't hindi kami ginising?

"Ano ba nakain natin kagabi?" nagtatakang tanong ni Nita. "Not to mention gutom na gutom ako."

Napatango tango ako sa sinabi ni Nita. I agreed with Nita, I don't know why pero gutom na gutom na talaga kami. And my hair feels greasy, yung hindi ka nakaligo ng isang araw. Maarte kasi ang buhok ko dito sa mundong to.

I took a bath at nag-ayos na.

"We are probably not gonna make it. Let's take our time, di naman tayo tinawag eh." Sabi ko nang matapos akong mag-ayos ng buhok ko.

"Hays kaya nga, wag na tayong umattend don. I want to eat first." Tumango naman ako sa sinabi ni Nita.

Paglabas namin ay sobrang kalat like there's a party or something. anong nangyari dito?

"Bakit parang binombahan ang school natin." -Nita

"Are we that tired that wala tayong narinig?" seriously, wasak ang pader and sira ang mga gamit. Like we're raided and bombed my some terrorist.

Nang makalabas kami sa dorm ay sobrang wasak ng paligid. What the heck is happening? Wala kaming nakitang estudyante or teachers sa lugar.

"Asan na ang mga estudyante?" nagtatakang tanong ni Nita. "Wait did something happen here?"

Some building were damaged and destroyed, did we get attacked or something? Is it because andito ang reyna?

May nakita kaming sugatan na estudyante na may dalang first-aid kit and all, he didn't seem to notice us.

"Excuse me." sabi ko sakanya, napahinto naman ito at lumingon saamin. "Anong nangyari dito?"

Tanong ko but his face looked so horrified na parang nakakita ng multo. What-

"S-S-SHE'S HERE!!!" sigaw nito at tumakbo papalayo. What the hell?

"Hey! That's rude!" singhal ni Nita but he just continued running patungo sa isang building na hindi nasira. "May ginawa ka ba don? Parang takot na takot ata sayo."

I shrugged. Did I do something wrong-

"Lilith!" napalingon kami sa tumawag. It was Cole, good someone who knows the situation, pero bakit puro sugat siya?

"Anong nangyari sayo?" tanong ni Nita.

"You both need to run a-away!" lumapit siya sakin at hinawakan ang dalawang balikat ko.

"B-bakit?"

"No time to lose- you need to run away. They thought it was you who did th-this." Umubo ito, he is injured.

"Hey, you need to clean your injury. At anong ako ang gumawa? Wala naman akong ginawa ah?" Cole was about to collapse but Nita managed to catch him.

"Woi-

"THERE SHE IS! CAPTURE HER!!!"

Napalayo ako ng biglang may nagsilabasang mga guards from school and from the palace. What the heck did I even do? Natulog lang naman ako-

"Don't touch her!" Nita snapped when the guards started grabbing my arms and shoulders. Napaluhod ako sa daan... I looked at Nita and umiling sakanya kaya tumahimik nalang siya but she still looks angry.

Nita was also being held, habang si Cole naman ay unconscious. What the hell did I even do... tahimik lang ako dahil hindi ko talaa alam ang ginawa ko. nagsilabasan na rin ang ibang estudyante, they were injured and wounded.

'I can't believe she did that.'

'Saan na kaya yung mga kasamahan niya.'

'To think she would do that sa harap ng reyna.'

Napayuko ako and I heaved a sigh, ano daw? As far as I remember natulog lang naman ako kanina, are they accusing me?

"Princess Lilith Hyacinth." I looked up and saw the...Queen. Queen Calliope le Maier, the most powerful person in the land. Siya ang namuno sa Cronus City, she looks intimidating and scary. "I can't believe you would do such a thing."

"W-what did I do?" she looks disappointed... andon lahat ng estudyante sa may gilid. Nakita ko rin sina Theo, Brixx, and Dylan. They are also injured, ano ba ang nangyari dito?

"Princess Lilith Hyacinth is held treason for attempting to assassinate the Queen and Princess!!!" sigaw ng isa sa mga guards. "You will be punished according to the order of the Queen."

Lumapit ito sa Reyna, tsaka may binulong ang reyna sa guard

"The punishment is Execution!!!"

Halos hindi ako makagalaw sa gulat. Attempt to what?!

And I'm punished for that?! Death pa talaga!? Isn't the book going too fast?! The students aren't surprise as I am, kasama na doon sina Dylan. It's like they saw me do this.

I didn't even do anything!

I heard some guards groaning nang biglang inilabas ni Nita ang mace niya. She went in front of me and covered me from the queen.

"What to you mean?! The princess didn't do anything wrong!" singhal ni Nita sa Queen kaya napaatras ito. The guards then surrounded the Queen to protect her.

"She did this to me!" napalingon lahat sa mag gilid at nakita si Evangeline na puno ng bandage at sugat. "Y-you! Do you really hate me that much that you want me to die?!"

I gave her a confused look. What the hell?! If I would do something like that to her she'd be dead in no time.

"Don't act like that! Ikaw! Selos na selos ka na ba talaga? HA?! DAHIL MAGIGING AKIN SI PRINIPE LOTHAIRE?!" I don't know why but napatayo ako sa sinabi niya and the guards fell down.

"What?! I didn't even do any of this shit! Yes I do hate you pero not to the point I'd destroy the school. and ako lang ba talaga ang nakikita sa dalawang mata mo? Ako ba talaga ang gumawa nito? I don't even have an army to do something like this!" I shouted and looked at them one by one.

Including nina Dylan, Theo and Brixx. Where is Love?!

'Boo!'

'Nagmaang-maangan ka pa!'

'You hurt them!'

"My master didn't do anything wrong, the punishment is just... HORIBBLE. What kind of accusation is that doesn't have any proper evidence!" Nita argued sakanila.

'What do you mean evidence?! Nakita namin sa sariling mata namin!'

'Oo nga! kasama nga niya yung mga nakaitim na mga lalaki na may mascara!'

'Tsaka andon kaming lahat! Nakita namin.'

Sabat ng mga estudyante.

"What do you mean I did it? I was just asleep sa kwarto ko kahapon." I muttered and the Queen batted me in the eye.

"Child, you caused this problem kahapon. Asleep? No one saw you in your room yesterday." The Queen said.

Kahapon? kahapon? diba natutulog lang ako kahapon.

"I arrived yesterday and you along with your minions, started attacking us and the school." napataas naman ang kilay ko. I what?! Shouldn't she be arriving today?

Wait... something not right.

"Diba ngayon ka pa dadating?" nagtatakang tanong ko.

"Don't play with me child." No... "Where were you kung hindi ikaw yun."

"In my room, natutulog nga ako. I don't even know that I did something like that." I debated.

"No! You attacked the school. natutulog? Are you serious? You even hurt some of the prince, nakita ka nila sa sariling mata nila-

"Master was with me in the room. I don't think she went out somewhere to cause a rampage like this." Nita intruded. "Witness ako-

"Don't worry, I saw everything. I can show it all if you want." Napalingon ako sa nagsalita, it was one of the students. "My Queen, my eyes can record everything that I see."

Nanlaki naman ang dalawang mata ko, wait are they-

The student's eyes started glowing na parang isang presentation or something. There was a screen, na nasa gitna ng lahat.

Then there I was, along with the guys in black na naka mask. How did she planned this? It looks like I was asleep for a day when this happened. I'm sure that's not me, hindi ko man lang nakita na nag summon ako ng arme mortelle.

I gritted my teeth and glared at Evangeline, she was busting in tears kasi nga daw ako ang may gawa. It was her fault.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" I cried. "Why would I do that to her? Because of jealousy?!"

"Yun lang?! Look I am telling the truth, Nita was with me the whole evening. Hindi ko alam ang nanyari. I'm sure it wasn't me! why would I do something like this?"

I looked at sa side ng mga princes. I finally saw Love along with them. Love, the other will believe me! alam nilang di ko kayang gawin iyan. I would never... I pointed at the prince prodigies.

"You guys! Akala niyo talaga kaya kong gawin ito?!" they all stared at me with disappointment in their eyes.

Parang naniwala sila na ako talaga ang may pakana nito, even the guy I loved. His eyes looks cold and disappointed.

Love and the other princes. They didn't believe me, not even Love.

"WAG NIYONG SABIHIN NA NANINIWALA KAYO!?" malakas na sigaw ni Nita nang nakita niya akong yumuko in sign of defeat.

To think Love would also believe the lies Evangeline is spouting.

'We saw everything.'

'Oo nga, siya naman talaga ang gumawa nito lahat.'

'Yeah, she has always been jealous of princess Evangeline.'

Students started protesting, why? Wala namana kong ginawanang masama ah? Even though I have been attacked many times, I didn't do any revenge!

"I AM A WITNESS THAT SHE'S WITH ME! DO YOU THINK I'LL LIE SA GANITONG SITUATION?!" Sigaw ni Nita ulit.

"Look, many students saw what she did along with the people in black capes." Theo stepped in at lumapit ng konti. "Muntik niya na ring saktan ang mahal na reyna. It's against the laws and orders."

"At sinabi ko rin na magkasama lang kami non, we fell asleep for a day. Hindi namin alam kung ano ang nangyayari, I wont leave Master in everywhere she go. I have pledge my loyalty to her to protect her and stay by her side." –Nita

"WE SAW HER OK?! SHE EVEN MANAGED TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" galit na sigaw ni Theo. "SHE HURT SOME OF THE STUDENTS AND TEAHERS AND EVEN CAUSE THE SCHOOL SOME DAMAGE!!!"

"And do you think she'd do that?! Naniniwala kayo na siya talaga ang gumawa non? Master already changed, to think na kaibigan niya kayo is just disgusting." Nita gave Theo a disgusting look.

Napaluhod ulit ako ng bigla akong hinawakan ng mga guard sa balikat ko. I already changed the book but themy faith still ends here, napa-aga nga lang.

"She's not our friend." Brixx

"She's a disgrace to my family." Dylan

"Yeah, disappointing."

When I heard Love said that, my heart broke. The guy who was suppose to believe me and love me is siding with someone, that someone is Evangeline. Lalo akong napayuko, I'm going to burst in tears any second now.

Bakit? I managed to save him, shouldn't he be siding with me? bakit hindi siya naniniwala sakin? because of that video ay naniniwala na sila? I didn't know how Evangeline manage to execute this plan pero it was succeeding.

"I said I'm a witness, this is unfair without a proper trial. Execution agad?!" Nita started an argument again. Cole is still unconscious dahil sa dami ng sugat nito, he was warning us about this. Alam niya kaya?

The food he gave us, iyon kaya ang dahilan? Nita said that it was Cole who gave her the food. Kasabwat ba siya ni Evangeline?

"Child, aren't you from the Feral tribe? The filthy savages?" agad akong napataas ng tingin and gazed at Nita, she wasn't even fazed sa sinabi ng Reyna "Such a disrespectful child."

"Disrespectful?! You royalties are a bunch of scaredy shits, killing people without proper justice. Pinatay niyo ang mga inosenteng tao because of what? fear?! You call yourself royalties but you are just a bunch of humans without a heart." Nita hissed

"Even if may witness si Princess Lilith, its just you. Wala nang iba, you versus all the students who saw her do that horrible thing!" Evangeline howled. "The Queen already decided the order, siya ang superior sa lahat. If she said what she said, then so be it!"

"What?! Did you even see the video?! My master uses daggers as her arme mortelle pero hindi ko iyon nakita sa video. She's not that person, she always uses her arme mortelle-

"Enough."ma-awtoridad na sabi ng Reyna. Umatras na na ito at tumalikod. "So much blabbering, let's start the execution here and now."

"What?" sabi ng mga estudyante, I swore I could hear someone familiar in one of those voices. The guards started surrounding me, and readied their arme mortelle para patayin ako

Ah... so this is how it ends ba? Same old book? The Villainess Got killed in the end. But this time, they choose the wrong villainess. I gazed at Evangeline na nakahawak ng panyo at kunwaring umiiyak, even all this time. Her acting is just horrible.

Nang nakita niya ako ay lumapit ito sakin at hinayaan lang siya ng mga guards. Lumuhod ito. Ano? Is she going to say something?

"In the end, the female lead still win and the villain dies." She whispered and that made me flinch. Ano daw?! Tumayo na siya at umalis na. nakatulala lang ako hanggang ngayon.

How did she know that? Does she know that she's inside a book!? How... I watched her walked away at inalalayan siya nina Brixx and Love. Why would...he? Love glanced at me, ang lamig talaga ng tingin niya. Bakit last week ok naman kami?

He said that everything was fine nung nahimatay ako? He even protected me... ano na Love? Ganon na lang yun? You're hurting me, tell me it's a joke, a lie.

May chance ka pa namang sabihin iyon eh, but he choose to look away. He choose her instead of me, na ang nagligatas sakanya. I slowly closed my eyes and admit defeat.

Ganon naman parati, the villainess will always lose-

"FUCK OFF!" napamulat ako ng biglang umatake si Nita gamit ang arme mortelle niyo. WAIT NO! SHE'S GOING TO GET HURT BECAUSE OF ME!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" sigaw ni Theo. "You're opposing the Queen's order!"

Nita glared at him and raised her middle finger, I taught her that.

"Fuck you and you filthy royalties!" ibinato ni Nita ang mace nito sa maraming guards at may natamaan.

"You will also be punished!" Theo added. Humalakhak ng tawa si Nita.

"I don't care, at least I know better." Nita grabbed me and tarted running.

'Capture them!'

'Traitor!'

'Patayin niyo sila!!!'

'Order of the Queen is to kill them both!'

"N-nita, nadamay ka dahil s-sakin." ewan ko pero nanghihina ako sa nangyayari ngayon. She just smiled at me.

Andito na kami sa may gubat, malayo layo na rin kami sa eskwelahan, hindi ko alam kung saan ito patungo but we need to escape.

"I don't care, we're getting out- AAAAAAA"

Napasigaw si Nita dahil sa sakit, natamaan kasi ang right eye niya. Theo appeared in front of us and slashed her right eye gamit ang arme mortelle nito.

"I-Im sorry, you shouldn't have done that!" parang nagulat si Theo sa ginawa niyang pag-slash ng arme mortelle niya kay Nita

Nita girtted her teeth and ibinato ulit ang arme mortelle niya kay Theo, but Nita suddenly lose balance and fell. I also fell down along with her.

"N-Nita?" shit- she's losing too much blood sa right eye niya!

"h-hindi ko sinadya." Mahinang sabi ni Theo, unti unti itong lumapit saamin like he's concerned of Nita. Sadly, I don't trust anyone but Nita now.

I summoned my arme mortelle and tried to stab him kaso nakaiwas ito.

"Don't come near us." galit na sabi ko, I continued to control my daggers para mapalayo siya saamin. Then I carried Nita sa likod ko, I wont give up here now. Nita did all of those troubles....

Theo didn't continue to chase us anymore, baka na guilty sa ginawa ni Nita. I saw a bright light sa may end ng forest so I quickly went there... it was a dead end.

The end of the forest was a cliff, halos hindi ko makita kung ano ang nasa ibaba dahil sa clouds. Is it really that high? San na ba ito...

"Lilith." I froze when I heard that voice. Lilith? Hindi na Lily?

"Lothaire Vex." Unti unti akong humarap sakanya, he was alone but with his arme mortelle. Is he going to kill me too? his eyes were dead and dull, ano ang nangyari sayo? I just didn't see you for a week... "Why are you doing this? Paano na ang promise natin?"

He slowly walked patungo sakin but napaatras na lamang ako, I couldn't trust him now. Halos nasa edge na ako ng cliff but he still continued walking...

"What are you-" and the next thing I knew, he pushed me off from the cliff along with Nita.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 37
Aleyra Esteban, ang anak ng pinakamayaman sa kontinente ng Vamon. Sa kabila ng karangyaan at kagandahan, doon nagtatago ang mala-imburnal niyang budh...
127K 5.8K 30
Reincarnated Series #1 "Art defines the mood and emotion of the creator." A soul from the human world reincarnated into a world where art is the mos...
186K 8.2K 34
Rebirth Series #2 Siya ay isang Top Killer at pinakadelikadong babae sa kaniyang mundo. Gamit ang kanyang lakas, talino, galing, at diskarte ay nagin...
238K 18K 29
I have always seen myself as a savior from the depth of the sea--a place that I have long conquered. But when you appeared right before my eyes, I re...