limerence || lookism x reader

By melodichii

A LOOKISM [ webtoon ] x reader limerence; (n) the state of being infatuated with another person Money makes... More

「01」
「02」
「03」
「04」
「05」
「06」
「07」
「08」
「10」
「11」
「12」
「13」
「14」
「15」
「16」
「17」
「18」
「SAINTS」
「19」
「20」
「21」
「22」
「23」
「24」
「25」
「26」
「27」
「28」
「29」
「30」

「09」

6.7K 466 90
By melodichii

PS: placing a self reminder that i need to redo this chapter later :p

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

I look away from the bar and look at my phone that was buzzing on the table.

Who is annoyingly calling...—? Oh.

I press the green button and bring the phone to my ear.

"Yo Gun, what's up?" I say as I lean back into the plush velvet booth walls.

"Goo and I are in Gangseo right now, the chairman told me to take you back to relocate to another area, Oh—" Gun was suddenly cut off as I hear a few screams on the other end.

Are they beating people up right now?!

"Gun??" I yell into the phone.

"Ahem, yes. I'm sending our next address, we'll meet you there."

"Hey Gun, wait—" The line suddenly cuts as I scowl at his name on my screen.

He's definitely beating people up.

"Hey, you three, I'm leaving this place in your care alright? I won't be coming around for a while." I say to my crew members.

"Don't worry boss, we got it covered!"

"Gangseo is in good hands."

Iksu, Hori and Mai. The three members of [ ] , Gangseo district. The system I had implemented was that there are going to be one leader of each district with their two left and right hand mans. [ ] 's Gangseo District, Iksu and his two sidekicks, Mai and Hori.

I peer down at my phone as Gun's message pings. My eyes widen at the address.

Thats....! Big Deal's base...!

I hurry out of my bar and quickly signal for a taxi. I tell the driver the address.

"As fast as you can sir!" I tell him hurriedly.

"No worries miss." He answers with a grin and steps on the gas.

They've probably already started...! Gathering the Big Four Crews....and eliminating Big Deal who i know would not join....!

-

I jump out of the taxi and sprint towards Big Deal's base.

Please, don't let me be too late!

I burst through the doors, panting as I look inside to see everyone looking at Gun and Goo who were already there. My eyes dart from side to side, spotting Samuel and Jake squatting on the floor next to a passed out Sinu covered in blood.

Sinu...!

"I'll give you one month. Make a hundred million won legally." Gun tells them as he pulls out a cigarette, lighting it.

"If you don;t have the money ready by the time we are back. Big Deal will be eliminated." Gun states.

Big Deal was chosen...!

"Hey!" I yell as I catch my breath. Everyone turns around to face me as I walk towards Gun and Goo.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?!" Jake yells as he stands up with Samuel. Jake glances at Jerry who nods and walks towards me. Gun and Goo look at each other before looking back at me with a smile.

"Hey there!" Goo coos as he waves his bloodied hand in my direction.

"You shouldn't be here (Y/n)."Samuel mutters as Jerry comes up behind me.

"Noona, let's go." Jerry tells me, I pat his arm as I walk past him and stop in front of Gun and Goo. Goo's expression darkens as he glares at Jerry.

"It's alright Jerry, I have business with them."I tell him as Jake and Samuel's eyes widen at my statement.

"Did you just call her noona...?" Goo hollers as he balls a fist. I grab his fist and push it down.

"Goo, tone it down." I mutter as Goo snickers at their surprised faces.

"What are you two doing? beating the crap out of Sinu."I ask them with knotted brows.

"Wait, (Y/n) you know them?" Jason suddenly pipes up from the crowd.

"Of course she does you turd— who did you then she was? She's very important to us." Goo boasted as he laid his head on mine with his hands resting on my shoulders.

"You're with them...?"Brad breathes out speechlessly. Gun peers down at me and pulls a strand of hair behind my ear out of my face.

"It's the boss's orders, to gather the big four crews. Big Deal here has potential, they're going to be in charge of Gangseo until they can't pay up." Gun explains, I purse my lips at his words.

"Boss did mention it to me..."I trail off, a little lost in my thoughts.

Do I take Gun and Goo's side....or...

I turn my head around at Jake and Samuel who stood in front of the passed out Sinu who was being lifted up by some people of Big Deal.

"Princesa doesn't have to worry about a thing— you don't have to look at those nut cases." Goo prattles as he coils his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"He's right. We'll handle the Big Four Crew while you'll handle [               ]." My eyes widen as Gun mentions the name.

I haven't told them yet...!

I glance over at Samuel and Jake who looks at Gun and Goo cautiously.

"Well, we'll be leaving then, have a hundred million won by next month then!" Goo exclaims as lets me go and holds my hand.

"Now don't we have a lot to catch up on, princesa?"Goo asks as he starts walking me out the door with Gun.

"Goo...! I—" I turn around, seeing Samuel and Jake looking at me with wide eyes.

Do they...hate me...?

I bite down and turn my head, speeding up the walk to the car. Gun and Goo glance a each other as I open the door in the car parked on the road, the driver waiting for us. I quickly sit down and pull out my phone, tapping quickly on my contacts.

[ I can explain later, don't jump to conclusions. ]

I quickly hit the send send button to Jake and shut my phone off before Gun and Goo come into the car.

"(Y/n), did you miss me?"Goo muses as he pulls me into his chest. I sigh and lean my head on Gun's shoulder as he instructed the driver to go.

"No, not at all." I say sarcastically.

"Hey! Aren't you being a little biased (Y/n)?" Goo whines.

"Hm, are you tired? Have a good rest."Gun smiles as he crossed one over the other.

"(Y/n)'s sleeping with me tonight!" Goo yells out, calling dibs already.

I can never get tired of these two....

-

Who....?

My eye peer open heavily. The room was dimly lit, I prop myself up on the bed. My hair falls in front of my face as I glance beside me. Gun laid on the pillow next to mine, breathing peacefully with his head turned to face me.

Isn't he cold...? He's half-naked...

I pull the blanket further around his shoulders and tuck it under his neck. I silently sleep under the sheets and lay my head on the pillow.

This cold jerk, suddenly looks a little nicer...

I think in my head as I pull the blanket down a little more.

Where's Goo...? He got sent out on an errand? But it's so late...

I flinch a little when I hear Gun grumble. His eyes peer open a little, after a moment he closes his eyes.

"Go back to sleep, Goo is out."He mutters as he lifts his arm, putting  it behind me. His hand lands on my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"Sleep."He muttered as he laid his chin on my head.

Did he miss me...? Nah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 682 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
39.1K 1.1K 53
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...
914 46 7
(Y/n) (L/n) an alluring and kind-hearted young girl who made a promise to her childhood friend, Daniel Park. Her promise to see him once again as she...
95.4K 3.9K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...