His Burning battles (King of...

Galing kay Dmcsage

Y/n Kusanagi was a boy born from a illegitimate affair and lived with his mother. After her death by a man i... Higit pa

Bio
Harem
Prologue:The beginning of combat
The Flaming Brothers
Harem (finals)
The South Town Warriors: The Tournament draws near
The tournament begins: Round 1 begins
Kof 94: Team Queen vs team South Korea
Team: Burning legacies members
94: Family matters
Kof 94: Team Fatal Fury vs Y/n
Kof 94:Battle of Blood and heart of spirit
Kof 94: Heidern's gambit part 1: the Assault begins!
Kof 94: Heidern's gambit part 2:Dark side
King of Christmas(Christmas Special)
Kof 94: Demon of the flame
Kof 95: Aftermath
Kof 95: Ryuken's return!: Welcome Home
Vote end
Kof 95: The meeting of rival blood
The King of Waifus?! (Valentine's day special short)
Kof 95: Destiny
Kof 95: The Tournament returns!: R revisted
Kof 95: Team Queen Vs American Sports team
KOF 95: Team Ikari vs Team South Korea
KOF 95:Behind the scene
KOF SENTAI RANGERS 1: BIRTH OF THE SUPER IKARI RANGERS!!( special)(short)

Kof 94: Team Japan vs Team Psycho Soldier

1.7K 60 11
Galing kay Dmcsage

3rd person pov

Benimaru watched Kensou run at with a kick causing him to dodge. Benimaru went to throw a punch when Kensou caught his fist. 

Kensou; Take this!

Kensou said trying to punch Benimaru who  responded by countering with a kick.

Benimaru: Nice try kid but try this out!

Benimaru  smirked before he ran at Kensou and punched him in the jaw.  When Kensou got back up he saw Benimaru staring smugly at him. Angered by this Kensou charged at Benimaru before he suddenly unleashed a blast.

Kensou Choukyuudan!

Benimaru blocked the strike causing him to be pushed back a bit.

Benimaru: Hehe That all you've got?

Athena: COME ON KENSOU YOU CAN DO IT!

Kensou  jumped at Benimaru with a punch causing the man step back.  Kensou began to unleash a barrage of blows which made Benimaru go on the defense.

Kensou:(Mind) I'll show Athena how strong I am! No matter what I have to win this!

Kyo and Goro watched Benimaru blocking before Kyo scoffed.

Kyo;Why is that idiot not taking this seriously?

Benimaru saw Kensou about to strike before lighting came off Benimaru's body. Benimaru smirked before he unleashed a blast at Kensou sending him back.

Benimaru: RAIKOKEN!

Athena: Oh no Kensou!

Y/n who stood  watching with Yuri sighed before he spoke.

Y/n: Benimaru is gonna win this round.

Yuri: Huh how can you tell?

Y/n: Kensou is skilled  and he's got decent psychic strength but; Benimaru''s lighting and experience is far greater.  Benimaru  may act overconfident but he's got a alot of skill to back it.

Yuri: You sound like you know him well.

Y/n:Because I do believe or not Yuri I actually know him from awhile back. It was around the time after I first  met Kyo. He was caught in a spot of trouble until Kyo and I gave him a hand. After that day we grew a bond with each other.

Yuri: Wow that's awesome I never new that about ya!

Y/n:*chuckles* There is alot you don't know about me just yet.  One thing I know for certain is Benimaru isn't going to fall to Kensou.

Benimaru stood using his lighting to fix his hair before he smirked.

Benimaru: Come on kid i'm starting to get bored. I've got ladies in the audience waiting for their prince.

Kensou gritted his teeth as he jumped back up into his stance. Kensou ran at Benimaru  who then did the same. As Benimaru went to punch him Kensou grabbed Benimaru's top. 

Benimaru: Huh?!

Kensou let out a spirited roar as he threw Benimaru to the ground.  As Benimaru got up he wiped off his shoulders .Kensou unleashed another blast at the man causing him to jump into the air.

Kyo: Yo Benimaru enough showing off already.

Benimaru: Yeah yeah I got it!

Benimaru surrounded his feet in lighting before he spun down like a tornado at Kensou. 

Athena: Master Chin I don't know if Kensou can win against this guy.

Chin: Benimaru Nikaido is quite the talented fighter. Maybe this will be good for Kensou,it could teach him humility. 

Athena looked back at the fight as Kensou  managed to push back Benimaru.

Athena: Maybe your right Master.

Benimaru used lightning  to slash through Kensou's next attack; surprising him. Benimaru  grabbed Kensou by the jacket before he kneed him. After Benimaru  knocked Kensou away he ran at him for one last attack.

Benimaru: Alright time to end this already.

 Before Kensou could react Benimaru    jumped at Kensou with a kick;before striking him with a lighting bolt.

Benimaru: LIGHTING INUZAMA KICK!

Announcer: AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND IS BENIMARU NIKAIDO OF TEAM JAPAN!

As the crowd cheered by his win Benimaru  grinned before doing one simple thing.

Benimaru: THANK YOU!!!

Yuri: Wow that was so cool! 

Y/n: It's too bad you can't copy elemental techniques like that.  People with elemental based powers are often the most dangerous type of fighters. I've learned that over my years of training. 

Yuri; Just wait until my match and I'll show you how strong I am Y/n!

???:YURI THERE YOU ARE!!!

Y/n and Yuri turned to see Takuma and the other members of team AOF.

Takuma: HOW DARE YOU TURN AGAINST US LIKE THIS!

Yuri: I don't have anything to say to you guys!

Ryo: YURI WHY WOULD YOU JOIN ANOTHER TEAM?! DON'Y YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE IN YOUR FAMILY NAME?!

Yuri turned back to Ryo then stomped her foot.

Yuri: I DID IT BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU ALL TREATING ME LIKE JUST A KID! I MAYBE THE YOUNGEST BUT I'M NOT SOME WEAK GIRL WHO CAN'T  HANDLE HERSELF!

Ryo: THAT-

Y/n: Ryo she's right she's alot stronger than you all give her credit for. Yuri and I are the same age but she's the most skilled female fighter  around ; no other girl her age can fight as good. I'll admit she's not a perfect fighter but that's where you as her brother come in. You and Takuma as her family should help her improve; not ignore her faults.

Takuma: Your siding with her Y/n?

Y/n: When it comes to family I believe it's only right they settle their own matters.  If Yuri has to fight to prove to you guys then I  say it's what she deserves.

Robert grabbed Takuma's shoulder before spoke calmly.

Robert: Alright old man Sakazaki  we've heard her side of things. 

Takuma knocked away Roberts hand before taking a deep breath.

Takuma: Fine then I'll respect your wish Yuri,Just know as your Father I won't go easy on you. 

As Takuma and the other members walked off Robert said sorry on the others behalf. After they all left Yuri turned to Y/n.

Yuri: Y/n did you really mean what you said about me?

Y/n: Yeah I mean every word of it . Your an amazing girl who deserves to be heard out and respected. They'll come around in time I'm sure they will Yuri.

Yuri's face went red when Y/n kissed her forehead.   Y/n chuckled at her cute squeak from the sudden action;then waited until the next team members stepped up.

Timeskip brought to you by these

3rd person pov

Back in Japan Saisyu sat in his room with a sigh. As he slowly turned his attention towards a sword he remembered Y/n's words.

(flashback)

Y/n: I don't you get it i'm not pissed off at you for leaving me behind. I was pissed because you were never there for her got it? So just do me this favor and don't try to jump in as a father now. I don't need your help.

(Flashback over)

Saisyu;(mind) I only wish you could know the weight I carry Y/n. I never wished to burden you and your dear mother M/n. But I know there isn't anyone else for you to see it.

Saisyu closed his eyes remembering well how kind   Y/n's mother was.

M/n  L/n was a charismatic and selfless choosing to help those in her snowy village. Saisyu came to know her fiery  nature in combat; learned that Kotta Hono no Ken was a truly fitting style for her. But when Y/n was born from their love he knew he couldn't stay. 

(Flashback)

M/n: So your leaving now Saisyu?

Saisyu: It can't be helped M/n, I cannot risk putting Y/n's life at risk. Orochi's servants will come one day to eliminate what remains of the Kusanagi clan. In your hands he won't have to suffer for his bloodline.

M/n:I understand Saisyu but can  you promise me one thing?

Saisyu: It's only right after doing all this.

M/n: When the day comes that I die, and I can't raise him anymore; Promise me you'll help him find the  strength to survive.

(Flashback over)

Saisyu stood up as his wife opened the door.

Shizuku: Your going to fight  for Y/n aren't you?

Saisyu walked passed his wife before he spoke.

Saisyu: He's my son even if he doesn't see it that way. I've got to right my wrong Shizuka. The man who killed Y/n's mother will be there.  I'm going to make sure Y/n's pain can vanish from his heart.

Shizuka: Then I won't stop you but try to come back in 1 piece alright?

Saisyu chuckled before he spoke with a smirk.

Saisyu: Come on now dear I'm a Kusanagi and our flames aren't to be underestimated. Besides that I'm sure you'll just scare my soul out  from the afterlife haha.

Back at the tournament the next match began as Goro and Chin entered the ring.

Announcer: THE NEXT MATCH GORO DAIMON OF TEAM JAPAN VS CHIN GENTSAI FROM TEAM PSYCHO SOLDIER  BEGINS NOW!!

Benimaru: You've got this Daimon!

Kyo: We're counting on you.

Goro nodded as he took his stance while Chin drank from his Sake bottle.

Athena: Master we believe in you!

Kensou: You can do this master Chin!

Chin:E-eh guesss it's my turn t-to fight.

Chin hiccuped as he wiped off his mouth before he took his stance. When the battle started Chin moved around in a unbalanced way. Goro refused to move until Chin suddenly sped towards him. Goro stood unshaken as the small man charged into him pushing him back a bit. Goro stopped himself before he sent the man flying back with a powerful push.Chin  grabbed his bottle as he fell then balanced it on his foot. When Chin stood normally he saw Goro running towards him. Taking another drink from the bottle the old man  suddenly  breathed fire shocking others.

Joe: What the heck, just what kind of Sake is he drinking?!

Andy:No clue but he's alot more than he seems. That drunken style isn't like any other  I know.

Goro stood tall ignoring the pain from the flames as he raised his arms. The sentimental of a man let out a spirited roar when, he slammed his fist against the ground. As Goro did he pressure  dissipated the flames and shook the ground around them. 

Benimaru: THAT'S IT ATTA BOY  DAIMON!

Chin: Hmmm?

Chin  changed his footing before ran  around Goro before punching him in the ribs. Chin jumped into the air only for Goro to grab him by his head. As the sumo slammed him into the ground he quickly  grabbed him against before throwing him in the air.

Yuri: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STRONG THIS GUY IS! 

King: How can someone as slow as him have such quick reaction time?!

Y/n: Goro's specialty is  his personal style Kodokan with Judo Strikes. Trust me when I say Goro is complete beast of  a fighter. He's got enough  to shake the the damn world all the while crushing you in it. 

Mai: That's pretty scary to think about.

Y/n:When they said no god or goddess will save you from his grip;that couldn't be anymore right.

As Chin fell towards the ground the man looked around only to find his Sake bottle shattered. Chin sighed before he stood back up then took his stance once more.

Athena: MASTER  CHIN ARE YOU OK?!

Chin: I'll..be fine. I really to go all out it seems.

Chin suddenly increased his speed before unleashing blow after blow onto Goro. Goro left unable to stop the onslaught endured the pain.  Goro clenched his fists before he finally punched Chin with enough force to knock him out of the ring.

Announcer; AND THE WINNER IS GORO DAIMON OF TEAM JAPAN!!

As Athena and Kensou carried off Chin Y/n walked over towards them.

Athena: Master Chin  just needs some rest right now. Thankfully he's really tough so he wasn't hurt too badly.

Y/n: That's good to hear here I'll give you a hand.

Athena:A-Are you really sure Y/n?

Y/n; Yeah of course you just prepare for your match I'll help Kensou. Before you go though I want to warn you Kyo is very tough so please be careful. I hope you can win so good luck; I'll be watching.

Athena hugged Y/n and thanked him before she walked off. Kensou stared at Y/n with jealousy before they hurried off. When they got back Y/n  he saw Athena enter the ring with Kyo. 

Announcer;THE LAST MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE ATHENA ASAMIYA OF TEAM PSYCHO SOLIDER VS KYO KUSANAGI OF TEAM JAPAN! 

Athena took  a deep breath before energy slowly surrounded her body. 

Athena:(mind) Master Chin..Kensou....and even Y/n are putting their faith in me. I can't let them all down!

As Athena opened her eyes she took her stance.

Athena: ATHENA ON STAGE!

Announcer:ARE BOTH FIGHTERS READY?!

Kyo  chuckled as  summoned a flame then spoke before taking his stance.

Kyo: Let's do this thing.

Announcer; LET THE FINAL MATCH OF ROUND 1 BEGIN!!!!!

To be continued

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

217K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
15.9K 221 9
Y/N is by every meaning of the word a pervert. And he's proud of it! Despite this he has the heart of a lion in more ways then he cares to mention. A...
54K 569 15
Y/n, is a17 years old exchange student from USA, attends Fujimi Academy where he encounters his old friend Hirano Kohta. Until Japan and the world su...
4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...