Random Short Stories

By arsanme

These are collection of stories from random topics with beautiful lessons and great wisdom . So here's is my... More

CLUB 99
TRUE FRIEND
A small act of kindness
Our Lives
A man,his Son and their donkey
The Outcome Of Envy
Friends In need
Health, Grace has no price
Don't Judge
Oppressing others
Honesty
How often do you check on your Neighbor?
A hole on the boat
The Patience and Prayers of a Mother
The Bill
One mistake
Some provoking thoughts
Amazing Ants
A lizard
Illiteracy and Knowledge
Parenting
Be deaf to negative thoughts
Never give up
What's your excuse?
One mistakes
The best of deaths
Caring for friends
What would you feed
What's your relationship with your mother
Are our society, systems and courts ready for such a decision?
Easy to Judge but ...
DINING IN THE DARK
πŸ¦‹How Long Can You Keep Hatred In Your HeartπŸ¦‹
πŸ’Žβœ’οΈ FATHER AND SON ON THE TRAIN βœ’οΈπŸ’Ž
❀Mom's heart ❀
A biography worth reading
DUCK OR EAGLE? You decide
COVER THEM UP INSTEAD OF EXPOSING THEM
No One Else eats with my Spoon
Think without a box, not outside the box
Do you have any of these precious diamonds?
Do you need any help?
I did nothing, I just released the donkey
Every persons main worry and concern is his/her sustenance
Jim
Think before you act.
Amazing
What's the first thing you do after buying a phone?"
Rights don't end with death
Why me?!
Haircut
Mental and physical wellness
God never makes mistakes
"This is half of all the money I possess in this world"
THE BEST PROVIDER
A Bowl of Noodles
Are you "borrowing shoes to cross any bridge?"
Heko to All Teachers!
Who is the real robber?
150yrs from now
Chemsha Bongo
Sad Reality: Value me now that am Alive
MY WISH
Our Parents
Your Value
Whose the fool here?
Funny and Sad

The pain women go through

9 0 0
By arsanme

A Doctor's words:

Today is the saddest day of my life. As a Doctor, I have handled so many pregnant women in Labour and every time am in the delivery room I always pray to Allah to bless all mothers.

The pain women go through in the delivery room is indescribable and this does not include the 9 months they spent carrying the baby. They go through a lot just to bring forth new life.

Today I cried bitterly because I lost a woman, we don't pray for things like this to happen but sometimes Allah may have other plans. Why is this woman's case so painful? She has been barren for 14 years! We have tried IVF & so many method known to man, the woman went through a lot.

Finally Allah blessed her, it was way beyond science and human knowledge. She just got pregnant despite the fact she has ovarian cyst and huge load of fibroids, brethren she got pregnant. Her fibroid started melting and everything was OK, I know that's Allah, He will do things just to show off His glory and awesomeness.

After 9 months, it was time, her husband rushed her to the hospital and quickly I left everything that I was doing and attended to her. She laboured for hours, after 7 hours, it was so painful so we decided to open her up.

We lost her but the baby was alive. Before her death, she held the baby in her arms and smiled "Allah is Great" and then she gave up the ghost.

I was devastated and sad, I went to broke the news to her husband myself, upon hearing the news, her husband fainted, their happy day just turned sour. We lost a live just to deliver a new life today.

Please respect women because they pass through the valley of death to bring life. Respect your wife! Carrying your baby for 9 months is no jokes and labouring for hours to give birth to your children is a huge sacrifice.

Dear husband, I repeat, respect your wife because she is truly a giver of life. Please put them in your prayers. May Allah protect everyone reading this, especially pregnant women, may Allah strengthen them and make it easy for them Ameen.

Thank you and Jazakumullahu kheir. ❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 4.8K 17
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
224K 27.7K 74
Slow Update.. This Story is back on your demand..πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ Beginning - 27 August 2021. Conclusion - ....
4.1K 1.3K 200
Hey, y'all! Welcome to Awesome Short Stories! Enjoy reading them, as they will feature me, my Wattpad friends and family, and plenty of fictional cha...
62 1 9
this is the full story of a young child to grown up years of what her life was like its based on my life any names have either been left out for pers...