Sold To Mr. Giordano |Dark Ma...

By Sweetysha_G_D

(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Check my new story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story!

PROLOGUE

52.7K 802 35
By Sweetysha_G_D

Arielle

I was the daughter of New York's Capo, Marco Ricci. He a heartless man who never loved his family. Staying with him my entire family learned hatred. Now that he sold to to Mr. Giordano, I don't know what my life would be like.

Antonio Giordano is the Capo of Chicago Outfit. People have known him for his vicious actions, such as, slaughtering, slaying and murdering.

I was scared to death to marry him. Antonio did everything to make me his. Living with him I spot all his darkest sides. He lives in the slogan where love is weakness and he vowed not to love me. I give him my innocence and he took a lot more from me.

He might have been the devil but I was the one holding reality behind my back.

I never thought Antonio Giordano will ever accept me as his wife. He was the heartless devil of my story.

All he wanted to do was to live again but his enemies played a rough game which turned his down...

Antonio

Her father sold her to me. Arielle was the mirror to my past. I married her for the sake of my city. I was ready to give her everything except for my love. Since I did a mistake in the past, now I despise falling for someone. Showing weakness to my soldiers was not the actual thing to do. After the death of my father I was bound to take over Chicago. His death startled us and the rage of finding his murderer kept me alive.

I never intended to love Arielle but after taking away her innocence another feeling was raise between the two of us.

This was not a normal love story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 8.4K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
1.6M 45K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
1.9M 75.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
809K 28.8K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...