Don't Leave Me! #WattpadIndia...

By background21

Looking at the bright sun, which is not so bright right now hiding itself to create darkness all around total... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 10

31.3K 1.1K 62
By background21

*Navya Pov*

I woke up with the feeling of someone's gaze on my face. It felt little different and as I am a very light sleeper, I immediately opened my eyes.

"Good morning!" he said, smiling a little.

"Good morning! When did you wake up?" I asked him moving a little away from him.

"Just a few minutes back." He replied.

I nodded and got up from the bed. Taking a Sari from the cupboard, I went inside the washroom.

When I came outside, I saw that he is no longer in the room. I shrugged and then heard my phone ringing when I started to apply a few little ornaments.

I picked it up smiling and said, "Hey!"

"Leave the formalities. Now tell me did you give it?" She directly jumped into the matter.

"Yeah! I am pretty fine. What about you?" I asked, ignoring her question smiling.

"Just tell me Navya please." She pleaded.

"I placed a peck on his cheek." I said, brushing my hair with one hand.

"Oh Navya! That's not what I meant." She said groaning.

"Funny thing is he too said that you meant something else." I said remembering his words.

"Really? Then what did he do?" She asked suddenly with interest.

"He then... he then kissed me." I replied mumbling.

"What? That is so cool. So was it-like complete kiss or just a kiss?" She asked.

"Why are you asking me these many questions?" I asked her frowning.

"Because I am your best friend, and I have a right to know them. And I also took it upon me to guide you." She replied.

"It was just a peck but longer peck." I mumbled.

"How was it?" she asked shrieking.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Were there any butterflies in the stomach or do you feel magical or something else?" She asked explaining.

"Actually, it was nothing. I mean it was like... Blah..." I replied frowning completely.

"Blah?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah! It was completely plain, and I didn't feel even a single thing specially. I didn't even feel like it is my first." I replied closing my eyes.

"Oh!" that's all she said.

"Did you feel in your first one?" I asked her.

"Actually yeah I felt different at that time. Maybe it will take time." She replied.

"Maybe..." I said and then heard someone clearing their throat.

I turned and my eyes just went wide completely. And he is looking at me with a completely blank expression.

"I will talk to you later." Saying this I hung up the phone.

"Hey! I... I am just... talking..." I couldn't continue my sentence because I continued stuttering so badly.

"Mom is calling for breakfast." He said calmly.

I stared at the clock to see it is just 8am. I stared back at him and asked, "Already?"

"Yeah! Mom just has these different rules about the food timings like this." He replied.

I nodded and followed him towards the dining hall. I went there and saw that she is already sitting down at the chair.

"Good morning, Mom!" I said, looking at her smiling.

"Mom? Why are you calling me that?" She asked, looking at me.

"You are like a Mom to me right." I replied sitting.

"Don't call me that again. Only my son will call me like that." She said in a monotone.

I frowned at her and said, "My Jiju always calls my Mom as Mom only."

"Your Jiju may do that, but I don't like it. I am sure your sister wouldn't have called her In-Laws like that." She said shaking her head.

"How do you know that Mom?" Suhas asked her.

"I just know. Navya, I am right or not?" She asked, looking at me.

"You are right Mo... I mean Aunty. She says there is no need to do like that which may be right. But I think it is good to call you like that." I replied.

"Just think like your sister at least in some matters." She said shaking her head.

"Mom!" he shouted, but I just got confused why she is always bringing Di to my every action. Maybe she is saying that thinking my Di as a perfect girl, so I need to learn from her, but everyone is different from each other right.

I didn't say anything, and I didn't even nod at her surprising myself because I normally would have done that, but I didn't feel it like I should accept it.

Nevertheless, surprising me even more she finally smiled at me, which made me more confused.

"Today one client is throwing a party as tomorrow is New Year. We both need to attend it." Suhas said, looking at me, and I nodded at him.

"We will be very late and no need to cook dinner for us Mom." He added and left the table after finishing.

I helped Aunty with the cleaning, although she protested a little. Nonetheless, I was again asked not to prepare Lunch, and that she will do it by herself.

Even though she said she will prepare it, I stayed with her and helped with the minor things calmly.

"You know I am actually surprised that you didn't ask me why I didn't conduct any rituals when you entered here." She said after some time.

"I... I thought maybe they are not in the tradition from your side of the family." I said smiling.

She stopped doing everything and turned towards me. I felt little uncomfortable after a few minutes the way she is looking like she is analyzing me.

"I will tell you one thing and always remember that." She said, and I nodded like any good student does.

"Never I mean, never think good excuses to be the reasons for any happening or unhappening events from the side of new people. And sometimes from old people." She said, and I looked at her confused.

"You mean the reason behind for not doing the rituals is a bad intention?" I asked her.

"I am not saying about this situation. What I mean to say is you should have asked me or Suhas why did we not make you entered with all the rituals and not think of some very good reason for it." She replied sighing.

"Ok! What is the reason behind it, then?" I asked her after a few minutes while taking a plate from the cupboard.

"You learn very slowly, but I am sure you will fetch your speed. And the reason is you are going to have them at your new house in Mumbai." She replied.

"Mumbai!" I whispered, and the plate fell from my hands.

"He didn't tell you, right? Now go and ask him why he didn't tell you that until now." She said looking at the kitchen door.

"But... but what if he feels bad if I ask him that?" I asked her back.

She sighed and said, "Everything we do or say will never be liked by everyone. Actually, it should never be always liked by anyone and if it is, then it is not a normal thing to do. Now go and ask him."

I nodded and left the Kitchen with lingering steps. When I reached our room, I saw that he is speaking to someone on the phone.

I went inside and cleared my throat when he hung up his phone. He turned towards me frowning and asked, "What happened?"

"Are we going to settle in Mumbai?" I asked him frowning.

He looked shocked, but composed himself and asked, "Who told you?"

"Aunty just told me." I replied.

"Yes! We are going to move to Mumbai. I have my main office there and there is also a house ready for us too." He said and looked at me like waiting for me to say something.

"Ok!" I said and left the room with him standing there in shock.

"So did you ask him?" She asked when I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I replied proudly.

"Did you tell him that you don't want to go there?" She asked, and I looked at her confused.

"No! I just said 'Ok'. I mean he has the company and also a house there so I didn't have to say anything else to him as it will be wrong." I replied still in confusion.

She shook her head and said, "You will take so much time still you learn everything. But anyway, this is your first step so why don't you make some sweet dish here itself as a celebration?"

"Really?" I asked and hugged her. When I released her, she nodded and left the room.

I immediately prepared the dish and called him downstairs when it was lunch time. I waited nervously until the dish time so that I can know did they like them or not.

"Do you know halwa is my favorite dish?" Suhas asked smiling at it.

"I know you told me that day at the café. I too told you that I like this dish." I replied, and he looked at me in shock.

"It is really good." Aunty said and he too said the same.

After that, he left saying he had some work. I again helped Aunty in cleaning the utensils and the table.

Then I started dusting the living room as I really got bored. I would have stayed the entire day at the office, but I actually resigned from it.

"What are you still doing here? You need to get ready for the party." Aunty said looking at me.

I immediately looked at the clock to see it is past 7, so I rushed into our room to be ready.

This will be my first party, I guess if you remove birthday parties and reception from that list...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i know Navya is too much innocent and there maybe no one like her in the outside world but the way she was brought up can be pretty good reason which u guys will get too know eventually and u already know so much in that.

And i know everyone hated Suhas for spoiling her first kiss. So anyone want to get him some medicine of revenge??? Well in next chap you will get that revenge...

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 234K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
170K 11.1K 52
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
3.6K 214 15
✈︎𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬"★ "𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗆 𝗂 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗒𝖺 ? " His aggression was easily seen on hi...
918K 56K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...