Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

Por enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... Más

Preface
Chapter 1. Vera✔️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞r 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

26

86 3 0
Por enslavedreader

I will sleep in your bed of chaos,
and make love to all of your storms.

.

Reader discretion advised (sexual content)

.

More than repulsed,

I fought back plenty urges to gag to maintain a settling stomach, filled with both agony and odium.

With weakened knees, my eyelids fluttered repetitively to the point I was almost certain that I would inevitably pass out any second now, and so help me god — as tempting as it may sound, I'm afraid of what could happen to me if I fall again into another insufferable realm.

A sleep so deep that it blinded me to another deluded theme of malignity and compression.

A setting that enthralled and bestowed me with the greatest of vivid imagination, picturesque images would flash above my irises to momentarily blind me of an vindictive fate, that I tried so desperately to escape from in the daytime. Weirdly somehow, the characters, the creatures who relieved these dreams within... would always find me.

"To love well would be unwise." Vera reads, beginning to slide her hand over the writing carved into what she could only assume was, pure absolute resin and marble. "What could that mean?" Vera turns to look at a disheveled Mavis, whose already running up the long antagonizing stairs.

The more she looks off into the distance as the privative words linger into her brain, immediately she upturns them into a vault nearly almost forgetting them as she abandoned the prospect of what they could mean and what in favor could it do for her.

Although at the time it never occurred to me in which it was a cursed moral, an ancient political effigy that changes by the relevancy of a person over time, the words remained irritably identical to the first day I transfixed eyes upon it. The message was withstanding as it was scathing, I could almost feel the claws of empathy creeping up the bridge beyond my spleen.

The irony is more insufferable than it intended, is what I chose to believe as I make eye contact with everyone standing around me in the room. I look over my shoulder yet again at the figurine to see the engravings still legible as the first day I pervaded the castle and for the first time in a long time, I let out the most earnest chortle, one that devours the room enough that it bounces off the ceilings, the walls, and I can only assume how deranged I may look in front of Alexander.

There's a lot of things I've lost that night since I invaded the prince's courters and who could have known I'd be signing over my rights of pro-choice. To make my own decision, to discover these things about myself that were only triggered after the meeting of him. I've always thought directing blame someone due to your own misfortune was narcissistic, but I've never been more certain in my life that this was indeed his fault. Isn't it? How couldn't it be?

In a scoff, "It's all starting to make sense now isn't it?" She wants to laugh but I swear even a hint of pity crosses the humane within Clarity's optics. The way she moves closer to me sends me the red light to take a step backward away from any advances she'd make.

Apart of me is also too afraid that all of my anger has desolated, and I'd be just tearing her jugular out just for the hell of being crazed. "If anyone else finds out what you are, there going in for the kill. If you're not already dead by the likes of me of course."

Alexander stiffens almost instantly just for me to snap my attention away from Clarity back toward him. His legs are spread farther apart as he wipes a wriggling hand down his face, "But you won't die, you won't be killed, I'll be damned if I allow that to happen." He reinforces, but I'm too tired, maybe even prone; internally defeated to listen nor respond to this affirmation. "Alexander-" Clarity began to say but my mate wasn't having it. He silenced her with a menacing growl leaping from his chest. It was low but still vibrational that it shook even my own barricaded chest to the core.

"Shut it, Princess Clarity. She's had enough for one night. Can't you learn to understand that," Mavis manages to speak over Hector who makes sad attempts at consoling her. The beta pair matched each other's numbering distress and worries for their Luna. It had only in-heightened Mavis's discomfort when she'd known what Vera was since the beginning, now any efforts she had at protecting her friend had completely washed down the drain.

Suddenly Clarity's smirk only rose before she began to curl her lips and displayed a gesture of locking a key inside her mouth to shone secrecy. With ease, she tugged her shirt over her head and tossed it on the side of the couch. She plops over on the nearest plush chair and drapes a sheet over her body. "Where is my sister, Heidi?" The Alpha only stared dumbfounded out of confusion, at her way of making herself comfortable. He knew what she'd say next was riveting and a truce at their previous disagreement.

I gauge the transaction between the siblings as they continued their vigorous banter, I also take a seat adjacent to the couch Clarity was on, the tension in the room flooding out into a river bed of pooling amusement; a diversion of some sort. Again, that drink Hector offered me only minutes ago seemed all the more appealing. So I take it, after finding it displaced on the decor table. Downing it so easily, it hadn't occurred to me that wouldn't be the only thing I wanted to drink from that night.

"Brother- Alexander," Clarity beamed as the smile never left her face, she trailed a teasing hand down his stomach with her fingertip poking just above his lower abdomen. I slit my eyes at this little action but I was too demented to say anything. I was losing brain cells with each fleeting moment. "I pray of your finding of peace tonight inside your sleeping chambers, with your mate. Because you're going to need every release, that comes your way."

Time doesn't spare a second on making my cheeks gain warmth, as my heart skips a beat upon realization of what Clarity suggested. Almost instinctually do I clench my thighs together which tremor not from words alone but alcohol. "You're going to need it."

Alexander doesn't even look my way but he growls for a second time all the more threatening, The Alpha snatches Clarity's persisting hand until he had a secure, tightening grip that would surely defy blood circulation from the area. Oh, what do I have to do to get manhandled like that? "Why must you sound so cryptic, sister, and detest me. What meaning could relay behind that!" Alexander frustratedly shouts, nearly spitting his irritation on Clarity's face.

Clarity chastises my mate once again, giggling in a taunting manner which made me all the more cordial and curious at the same time. How she could laugh in the face of hate, was its own pleasure and demise, how she displayed the blood, the authority of royalty throughout everything that she does. I could only dream to live up to that feminist, patriotic predominant nature. I've always been submissive and breed-able for all I've known my whole life.

I eye the way she slides the pants she wore from down her leg underneath the sheet which covered her curvaceous bared self. Was- was she trying to seduce my mate? Her own flesh and blood? "It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything other than I'm aware of your needs Alexander Bane, is that a crime?" Are you kidding me? If I wasn't so drained right now, I promise I'd have that wretched feen's neck in between my teeth.

My mate's jaw ticks as he tosses her hand away from his dress shirt as if her integument alone was seething hot, enough to burn him through clothing. He furrows his eyebrows and looks to be trained on controlling himself from falling into a fit of rage when Clarity tucks her hair behind her head just so she could rest it lightly on top of a couch pillow. "Their coming."

"What?" I Hadn't even registered I was speaking at all until Clarity tosses a dismissive hand at me with her words directed toward the alpha and not his subordinate.

"Our father. The other secondary royals, they're all coming and will arrive the amidst of tomorrow evening, before Sundown," Clarity reprimanded so quietly before the closing of her eyelids. True to word, she made herself more hospitable in taking a nap. If it wasn't for the overwhelming discomfort I felt, I might have cuddled up right beside her but instead, I reluctantly made due on the other couch I currently occupied.

Mavis and Hector exchanged more words with Alexander, words which were muffled by the lulling of my own compromise, and the resolve of a frantic heartbeat. I could've fallen asleep in front of Clarity, and the more I didn't mind it the more engaging the idea was —but soon I felt the soft pursuing hand of my mate, as his touch sent enticing waves of shocking electricity up my bare thigh, Feeling his other arm tucking around my neck until I was in his warm embrace again.

"I suggest you all have a good night of rest because it may be your last. The King isn't and won't be as forgiving or justly convinced by your foolery. You must sleep well tonight." Clarity reminds them still with her eyes closed. Ignoring this, "Come, mate. You will sleep with me." Steady and relentless, I simply nod at the mildness of my mate's succumbing voice being whispered into my ear.

It took a moment of me being carried to realize we were indeed moving but I was too groggily or exhausted to feel anything at all, aside from the drowsiness, or the sleep I've been deprived of in days. It doesn't take long for my mate's long strides to suddenly cease as I hear the indistinctness of an opening door, squealing while Alexander closes it shut from behind us.

Without warning or another word being spewed, I'm being placed onto soft plushness that makes my bones whine but my eyes still refuse to open even as my nose crinkles from the aroma of Alexander becoming more consuming, not by the proximity of him but I am in his room; his quarters only explored by himself and occasionally my soft invasion.

His room smells holy and roughly of inky pens and drowning lily pads. Like the color black which matched the walls, and a breezy mixture of an earthly musk. Pinewood and running water.

I found it intoxicating and indescribably irresistible. Which was Everything that Alexander Bane was. I move around slowly with intentions of making my awakeness surpass unnoticed until I fell upon my throbbing side, then I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to seep into lavender nothingness after hearing the removal of every article of clothing Alexander had worn only minutes ago. Why had everything begun to move so quickly? What had infiltrated the air? Milking me of selfish containment and dignity.

The last straw had been plucked, I couldn't hold back anymore. The reasoning of why had I wanted to decimate subtly reminded me of why I wanted to disappear in the first place while I was peaking at my mate from beyond bushy eyelashes, as I gauged the entirety of the prince in, with the sharp intake of oxygen. After gasping, I fall backward into assuaged blanket and comforter nearly seeping inside a pulsating ball of lust. Alexander turns diagonally facing me, the muscles rippling across his stomach, trailing veiny tremors upside his arms to his neck.

I suck in another deep inhale to prevent myself from choking on conspicuous desire, my eyes are fully open and they rest without a shame upon my handsome, blood-wrenchingly, cocky ass male whose smile widens until his pink lips overlap into a full toothy grin. The bastard has known I'd been watching him this wholesome time. "It's yours if you want it," He teases but I'm too distraught to argue with him, or even come up with my own snarky reply. "Even if I didn't want it, it'd still be mine." I muttered tightly underneath my breath.

I curtly nod before the pants that hid Alexander's calves began to slide further below his knees, inevitably crashing to the floor for him to step outside of them. Only with his grey boxer brief's still attached to his hips, he began to take two long strides until he was now hovering over my place on the bed. Somehow these bedsheets perform little at providing warmth as goosebumps became more alive on my exposed skin.

With ease unanticipated, Alexander flips me over with my face planted into sheets as my belly dug into the comforter set. Softly does a yelp escape my trembling lips, however I bite back a sigh once I felt his calloused hands exploring every tampered curve of mine. Not in a sexual manner but he did this to get a feel of things just before he would tear the shirt away from my drenched sweaty bodice, considering that is the only thing keeping me from total nudity. I didn't wear any pants or undergarments, I was fully unveiled to his devouring eyes that I could feel burning holes into the side of my head. After stuttering endlessly, I finally got out the words, "What, are you doing?" I asked barely above a whisper.

I could almost hear the mockery in his voice which painfully dropped octaves lower and had become much more closer, I'm sure he was directly behind me as he spoke dangerously closer inside the tresses of my hair, "Undressing you, mate." Alexander retorted. "You are showering with me." More than a demand, I don't think he planned on asking me. Frantically speaking despite his roaming hands that encompassed my body, I stopped their pervasion by entrapping his fingers between my steady paws.

Filled with overzealous, "I don't think that's a good idea, Alexander." I wasn't too keen on losing my cool tonight especially when there's a mixture of liquor coursing through my system. Plus, I'm not some rag doll Alexander can use and show affection to whenever he wants. Aside from that though, I'm meeting the rest of his family tomorrow. Couldn't have them getting a whiff of the dogmatic concentrated smell of two Alexanders.

No matter how much I'd scrub the scent of him away— it would be all too vigorously engraved into my being. I'd bathe a hundred times and the pungent odor of presumable sex would be coated inside the ridges of my pores. I couldn't have that. Although it would be highly praised in his world of lycanthropes and royal senators, it wouldn't take long for them to realize what I truly was, and by the words of Clarity, it was prioritized that I would need to conceal the fact, that I was a feral. Wolf turned beast, not born this way.

Amid my thoughts, I sink almost plundering into the pits of hell as my body sulks inside linen after Alexander crawls over me, entangling his thighs securely around mine with the binding of his legs molding the frailty of me, inward. Although I was rawly naked and he still sported greasy boxers above his waist, I could feel the ingenuity of his manhood graving proactively at the bulging opening of my most tender area.

Two sighs escape each of our lips, my reddening cheeks stuffed submissively into layering foil. He sat above me until he leaned down to the point I could feel the animation of his muscles pressing firmly into my back. He's breathing rapidly into my ear, and every inhale to exhale he makes is all I can focus on. It became my medium to surrender, my yield of transgression. My universal fix at declining relaxation. He's grinding so far between my ass cheeks, what else could I possibly feel besides him when he was giving me everything he had.

His length.

His attention.

His love.

Alexander continues this rhythmic action back in forth, before he curses intrusively to himself, becoming undone beyond the barriers of me fighting the shutting of my eyelids.

Without a doubt, I can only assume he begins to remove his boxers, the only barricade we had from him entering my warm chambers of ecstasy which cried out for him inside secreting moist juices. I was more than wet between my folds which fled down my shank; I prolonged his readiness to purge the satisfaction of intruding my blissful rapture. He could do it, he could own me with just one swift motion, a thrust. Just for tonight; for forever.

Alexander groans aloud for my greedy ears to hear, the sound of his voice devastatingly making me hungrier, wetter. "Vera, I don't think you know just how much you do to me." My mouth opens, as my teeth graze cushion. "Why don't I just show you." I couldn't hold back another moan, feeling a rock-hard meaty member slap down onto my rear, he jabbed at my entrance but hadn't dared to continue any further.

He removed his manhood from between my folds just before I could scream out in excruciating pain, bellowing so loud that was all I could hear over Alexander's lazy grunting.

As my senses return adrift slowly to me, I felt a hot liquid shooting down the valley of my spine, flowing to the ridges between my bum. A warm substance coated me, as I felt Alexander become undone from above me and though I couldn't see him, I could hear him loudly panting. His head falls to the crease between my neck and shoulder before he gets off of me.

Almost immediately he evacuates his bedroom leaving me, hot. Bothered in a sheepish bundle of a mess. I lay confused for just a moment, as exhaustion robs me again from moving or speaking with the thought of only one person remaining on my mind.

What had Alexander just done?

_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

457K 14K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
507K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
29.2K 1.4K 67
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...