Rooming with Chase

By book_bitch07

I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and cras... More

~PREFACE~
~CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 57~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~EPILOGUE~
Next Book!!

~CHAPTER 12~

5.9K 126 53
By book_bitch07

*•*•*•Barbie's fucking Dream House•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

"What the fuck?" Chase screams as he enters the room with Cole and Lucas right behind him.

After the girls got here, I told Josie and Hope the plan. So we started and it looks great. After we were finished, we went to the goodwill bin in the main office to finish off. We said goodbye to Hope and Jo, went back to the room, and waited for Chase and the boys to come back so the show can start. May even heated up some popcorn. She said and I quote 'I want to be ready for the shit that's going to go down'. Now you can imagine what's happening.

"Hey Chase." I look at him then back at the girls. "So back to what I was saying."

"No, no, no, hold up. What happened to my side of the room?"

"What do you mean?" I look at his side of the room and it's all pink. "Oh that. Compliments of my nieces." He just stands there with his mouth wide open.

"Oh darling, please close your mouth, you don't want mosquitoes flying in now do you." Lizzie says and I smile at her.

"What do you mean compliments of your nieces?"

"Well you see they want to start their own interior design company, so I let them give your side of the room some life. Truth be told they're only 9 years old, but if you want my opinion I think they did a fantastic job."

"Maddison, where the hell are all my stuff?"

"Umm I think I saw them in the goodwill bin in the office. You know the one the clear out at five o'clock on the dot." I check the time on my phone. "Oh will you look at that it's already 5:01 I guess you can't get them back now." I pause. "You know what. I see my mistake now"

"What that you turned my side of the room into Barbie's fucking dream-house?"

"Oh no. I mean I should've remembered that pink isn't your color."

"Vaffanculo, sei stato un rompipalle da quando sei arrivato qui. Onestamente non so come sopravviverò il resto dell'anno con te qui." He screams and leaves the room Lucas and Cole following behind him. Holy shit that was hot. Wait no he's my roommate.

TRANSLATION: Fuck you, you have been a pain in my ass since you got here. I honestly don't know how I will survive the rest of the year with you here.

"Good thing I brought my bag of popcorn, this shit was amazing. When will the next episode come out?" she says while she shakes her bag of popcorn.

"What language was that?"

"Italian." May says simply. And I look at her with a questioning look

"How do you know that?"

"I studied Italian for 3 years." She says while she eat her popcorn.

"You know what he said?"

"Yep."

"Will you tell me?"

"Nope." She says popping the 'p'

"Please." I give her puppy eyes.

"Fine. He said that your pretty blue eyes make your blond hair fit you perfectly."

"Liar." Liz snorts

"Wait you know what he said too?"

"Of course darling. My parents made me take Italian, French, Spanish, and a lot of instruments." I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be one of those kids the ones that just had to learn everything but at the same time I was lazy so I never got around to learning new languages I do know how to play a lot of instruments though. I learned how to play the drums, the guitar, the piano, the flute and another one I don't remember that one so well because I had a crappy teacher so I'm not going to say that learned how to play it.

"Oh you poor thing."

"I know right I didn't have a proper childhood. I didn't know what SpongeBob was until just the other day."

"Have you ever watched an episode?"

"Never." May and I look at each other and then start getting everything for a binge-watching night.

"I got the popcorn." May screams leaving the room

"I got the episodes."

...

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

"SpongeBob Square pants."

"Absorbant and yellow and porous is he."

"SpongeBob Square pants."

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish."

"SpongeBob Square pants"

"Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!"

"SpongeBob Square pants. Ready?"

SpongeBob Square pants

SpongeBob Square pants"

We sing the intro to SpongeBob for the hundredth time. We have been watching SpongeBob since like 4 and its 6 now. At some point Lucas came in on us singing and decided to join us so now we are just here watching SpongeBob like the normal friend group we are. We keep singing and Cole enters the room.

"What have I walked into?"

"An amazing SpongeBob Square pants binge-watch night."

"Oh okay." He walks in and sits on my desk chair. "Where is Chase?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since he screamed at me in Italian and took his ass out of the room." I pause the episode and turn to look at everyone. "Where do you guys think he is?"

"He could be in the soccer field that's where he goes to blow off steam." Lucas answers

"#Couplegoals." May mumbles.

"We are not a couple."

"Not yet."

"Not ever."

"Why not? You guys would be a cute couple."

"No we wouldn't."

"I have to agree with her love, you guys are cute together." Liz chimes in.

"They would make really cute babies." May says smiling

"Let's change the subject."

"Did you really take his stuff to the goodwill bin in the office?" Cole asks and I nod proudly.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p' the way I do.

...

"Well hello there." I look up at Chase. "I thought we wouldn't see you for the rest of the night."

We are now in the dining hall eating dessert. After watching SpongeBob for hours, we decided to take a break and eat dinner. So we did that and Lucas texted Chase to meet us in the dining hall for dinner, but he didn't come to eat, well until now.

"Zitto io, non voglio parlare con te."

TRANSLATION: Shut up I, don't want to talk to you.

"We aren't dropping the Italian I see. Okay."

"No, non lascerò cadere l'italiano, perché quando sono arrabbiato è davvero difficile smettere di parlarlo."

TRANSLATION: No I will not drop the Italian, because when I'm mad it's really hard to stop speaking it.

"Okay. Si tú vas a hablar en italiano yo hablare en español. Tu sabes no tienes ninguna razón por la cual todavía estar enojado, tú me dejaste sola limpiando la pintura del piso del salón de arte el viernes y rompiste el elevador. Así que yo creo que poner tu lado del cuarto todo rosita no fue nada." I scream at him.

TRANSLATION: OK. If you are going to speak in Italian I will speak in Spanish. You know you have no reason to still be angry, you left me alone cleaning the paint on the art room floor on Friday and you broke the elevator. So I think putting your side of the room all pink was nothing.

"Ugh Maddie, sai che non capisco metà della merda che stai dicendo, quindi stai zitto già. Sono arrabbiato e parlerò italiano quindi smettila e qualunque cosa tu abbia detto non mi interessa."

TRANSLATION: Ugh Maddie you know I don't understand half of the shit that you're saying so just shut up already. I'm mad and I will speak Italian so just stop and whatever you said I don't care.

"Honestamente, no sé lo que estás diciendo y ya no me importa. Solo quiero terminar mi postre en paz y luego volver a los dormitorios."

TRANSLATION: Honestly I don't know what you're saying and I don't care anymore. I just want to finish my dessert in peace and then go back to the dorms.

"I bet they don't even know that they're screaming the same stuff at each other." Lizzie says to May.

"I actually don't know because I only know the Italian part." May comments

"I only know the Spanish part." Cole says.

"I know none of the parts." Lucas says.

"Uffa me ne vado. Non voglio più litigare. Arrivederci." Chase says and then leaves.

TRANSLATION: Ugh I'm leaving. I don't want to fight anymore. Goodbye.

"I'm gonna go see you tomorrow." I say to everyone and then start to head out. I decided to go to the clearing I found the other day. When I get there I see that there someone sitting right in the middle of the field. I walk closer and see who it is. I thought I was the only one who knew about this place. I guess not. I sit down next to him and sigh.

"What are you doing here?" Chase says

"You first."

"I found this place yesterday and I thought I would come here. Your turn."

"This is my secret place. I come here to think." There's this long silence before I speak.

"I like it here it's nice. It's quite." I sigh and bring my knees up to my chest then rest my head on them.

"Yeah it is." He looks my way and smiles.

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like and asshole to me in-front of everybody else but when we're alone you're nice."

"I don't know." He shrugs his shoulders and looks the other way.

"Being friends with you is like a roller-coaster, you're right-side-up one second and the next you're upside-down." I say and I sigh. "What I'm saying is, I want to get off. I want to go eat some funnel cake." I say and he chuckles at that last part.

"I don't know how to stop it."

"In my opinion I like this side of you is better." I stand up. "See you back at the dorm." And with that I leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey it's me. Chapter 12 I bet you guys could already see what was going to happen but oh well. Well we discovered something in this week's chapter. He speaks Italian. I know right I was just as surprised.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did make sure to comment, vote and share. If you do hit those buttons thank you, but if you didn't, it's okay. Thank you for reading and I hope you keep reading.

Have a nice weekend and a spectacular week. I'll see you guys next Friday.

On another note, I'm sorry for not posting as frequently as I did before, but school already started and my editor and I have been very busy. So on that note, I won't be updating as frequently as I like but I will try. B.T.W. this chapter is not edited yet but will be soon. Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 182 25
Arranged marriages are not always a forced one or a contract one. Sometimes arranged marriages can be good too. Choi Y/n, a CEO of a company, promis...
1.4K 334 46
Senior year takes a wild turn for Kristine when she re encounters Luka, her childhood best friend after eight long years. It would be hard for both o...
Fall First By e

Teen Fiction

107K 2.7K 13
Freshman at NYU Dylan Mann is living with her best friend Lily Turnbell. She just wants to go to college and get her degree in psychology practically...
4.8M 113K 96
She's back and better than ever. Living in Chicago for the junior Law program was a fun year of her life but Bailey-Belle couldn't be happier to be h...