Down in Flames - Rewritten En...

By shewritesall

Annabeth is the daughter of a baker in Athens. Percy is the Prince of Atlantis. There's no way the two of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Infomation for the Next Chapter
Chapter 20: The Final Chapter
Epilogue/First Look at Sequel
Sequel

Beginning

1K 6 0
By shewritesall

This used to be called 'Down in Flames, Saved by the Water' but it's being completely rewritten. And I mean completely. The original story was written in 2016 and since I've progressed as a writer, I've decided to rewrite it.

I've finished with most of the rewrites, but I've decided to only post portions of them at a time. As this book will probably end up being around 20 chapters, I've decided to publish a few at a time just to give myself more time to finish the last few chapters.

While the plot line has remained relatively the same, I have added and changed multiple minor details so the story is quite different. If you read the original work, thank you for your commitment because I know it was not a great piece of work. If you're only just now reading this, then I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.4K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
255K 5.7K 32
Ever since the death of her father, Annabeth Chase has been stuck living with her cruel step mother and two step brothers. At school she's invisible...
1.4K 29 7
~Short Story~ When Annabeth was five years old, she knew she was different. Her father married a woman that wasn't her mother and had twin sons, and...
5.6K 133 20
To escape the clutches of a forced political marriage, Lady Annabeth decides to find a husband of her own choosing. The Earl of Atlantis seems like t...