Thomas and Friends (Fanficts)

By Project_animations

I've recently gotten into The Thomas and Friends Fandom and finally decided to make a book for it so enjoy!! ... More

¡SUGGESTIONS! (Closed!)
Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)
Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)
Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)
Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)
Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)
Hot Coffee With Sweet Engine's (Arthur x Murdoch)
Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)
Small Love (Marion x Mike)
A Fire engine and a Diesel?! (Belle x Diesel)
Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)
Late night Cruse (James x Edward)
Race of Hearts #1 (Connor x Rebecca)
A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)
Fixing Mistakes #2 (Ace x Nia)
Silver Flowers and Bleeding Hearts (Rosie x Stanley)
No longer Enemies (Lady x Diesel 10)
Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)
Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)
Cold Hands with Broken Feelings (Rebecca x Gordon)
Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)
Yellow Stars and Blue Skys (Duncan x Millie)
Red Hearts and Blue Dreams (James x Thomas)
Cold Weather and Warm Coal (Frankie x Hurricane)
Love Flowers (Gordon x Henry)
Needy Love (Rosie x Emily)
Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)
Broken Ice and Cold Snow (Frieda x Ivan)
A Warm Summers Date (BoCo x Gordon)
Copy Cat Love (Gordon x Rebecca)
Cloudy Days (Nia x Thomas)
Soft Love (Rebecca x The Flying Scotsmen)
Warm Hearts (Tamika x Shane)

Cold Nights in Warm Sheds (Emily x Thomas)

798 7 9
By Project_animations

It was a cold Morning on the Island of Sodor, Heavy snow layed like a blanket across the tracks and road. A few engines was gathered that morning at Knapfords with snow plows on waiting for Sir Tophamm Hatt. "So much snow do you think we'll get a day off?" Emily asked.

"I doubt it, but even if we did Thomas and Duck still need to take they're passenger route of the afternoon, unless it gets worse.." Henry said looking up at the glass panels above him that we're covered in window frost. Before anyone else could say anything Sir Topham Hatt had arrived struggling to get his scarf around his neck.

"Im sure you all have seen the weather today so because of it things will be cut short until it eases up… If it even does…" Sir Topham Hatt announced mumbling the last part to himself. "But sir what about are jobs?" Percy asked. 

"That's right uhm… Percy since you've already taken the mail you can go back to your shed for the day, Henry you and Edward as well, Gordon you can take the express as per usual meanwhile James i need you to go by the docks to pick up some crates filled with hay and other things for Farmer Mc Coal the rest of you can go back to you're sheds for the day" he announced as they all whistled before leaving the station but Emily stayed.

"Sir is there not a job open for me? Maybe i could help out on the branch line?" Emily asked in hopes for a good job. Sir Tophamm Hatt rubbed his chin in a thinking manner. "Im not sure Emily…. Thomas was struggling on his branch line with the snow and knowing him he doesn't like having his snow plow on so…" he mumbled to himself still thinking.

"Maybe i can help him Sir! I can go and plow the snow off the tracks in front of him so you and the other's don't have to worry about the snow or any delays on his branch line!" She perked up. "That's not a bad idea… yes Emily I'd like it every much if you could help Thomas on his branchline for today!" He said. 

"No problem Sir always happy to help!" She said whistling before leaving the station heading towards Thomas Branch line. Once she arrived at Dryaw Station to her surprise Thomas hadn't even left yet as she slowed down behind Annie and Clarabel.

"Oh hello Emily! What are you doing here?" Annie asked as Emily softly chuckled. "I came here to help clear the line so you two wouldn't have to worry about Thomas taking off his snow plow and getting stuck again" she quietly laughed. 

"Thank goodness she's here, he's already tried to convince us and his own crewmen to take it off before he even got here!" Clarabel said, rolling her eyes. "Who are you two even talking to!?" Thomas yelped looking back at his two faithful coaches as Emily slowly puffed up next to him.

"Oh is just you" he sighed relief as Emily giggled. "Who else did you think it was?" She asked. "I dunno James I guess… Since he likes to tease me so much" Thomas huffed, releasing more steam. "Just me,I'm here to help clear the line so you don't get stuck in the snow again like you did last year" she smiled. Thomas softly blushed looking away from her before the station master blew his whistle as Emily switched tracks to get in front of him as she plowed through the snow on the tracks as he slowly followed behind.  They had no trouble with the snow until they got to Ffarquhar, the whole station was covered from top to bottom in heavy snow and it didn’t help that it was snowing even more down here then at Knapford. 

“Oh dear we better hurry if we wanna make it back to Tidmouths in time before this snow gets even heavier..” Thomas said. “Indeed..” Emily agreed as they quickly left towards the Knapford Shunting Yards to drop off Annie and Clarabel. Once they got to the yards to they’re relief the snow had already been cleared off the tracks. They quickly dropped Annie and Clarabel off before puffing off towards the sheds. 

Along the way tree branches hung low with heavy snow on them showing signs of them braking off onto the tracks. "Thomas maybe we should be more careful when going under these trees they look like they could snap and fall on top of us…" she said looking above her at all the slim tree branches. 

"Oh don't be so silly i doubt they'll even do anything!" Thomas chuckled but before either of them could say anything a large amount of heavy snow fell onto Thomas boiler from a tree branch above him. Thomas quickly stopped as Emily puffed up next to him trying to keep from laughing. 

"You were saying?" She giggled. Thomas huffed annoyed. "I know, i know but will you please help me out of this mess is getting cold…" he shivered. "Of course Thomas! I could never leave you out in the cold like this especially with the weather getting worse…" she said before switching tracks as she got infront of him before coupling up to him as she slowly pulled him out of the snow. 

"We better hurry, is only the early afternoon now and that storm is coming this way…" Emily's driver said poking his head out of her cab. The two nodded before whistling as they continued down the line to Tidmouth. Once they arrived all of the shed doors was closed. "Do you think anyone is even here?" Emily whispered as she uncoupled from Thomas and slowly puffed onto the turn table. 

"Im not sure maybe they're resting?" Thomas said before getting on the turn table just as Emily got off. The two slowly but quietly puffed back into their own sheds and to their surprise only Henry, Rebecca and Percy was in the sheds fast asleep. The two looked at each other before quietly giggling. 

"We'll im going to rest for a bit…." Emily said quietly before yawning. Thomas softly giggled "oh well goodnight" he softly said. "Good night.." She quietly said as her eyelids got heavy before finally falling asleep. 

Later that night Thomas found it hard to sleep. The sounds of the wind bashing against the shed doors followed by the dimly lit shed made it even worse for him to sleep. He slowly glanced over at Emily who was still fast asleep. "Emily?.." He quietly asked getting her to shift a little in her sleep.

"Emily please wake up i need to talk to you!.." He whispered some more glancing back over at the other's hoping to not wake them up as well. "What is it Thomas?" She quietly groaned as she slowly woke up.

"I know is silly of me to wake you up over something as small as this but i can't go back to sleep…" he quietly said mentally preparing himself for Emily to angry with him. She sighed "again?..." She asked softly smiling at him. 

He was surprised to see that she wasn't angry with him but quickly shook it off as he looked back over at her. "Do you think this weather will ever let up?" He asked. Emily glanced over at the shed window that was completely covered in winter frost. 

"I don't know but from the looks of it no…. Is it the wind that's keeping you up?" She softly asked. Thomas blushed "the wind? Ha! no of course not is not the…" he trailed off once he noticed Emily looking at him with a tired yet annoyed expression. "Okay maybe it is…." He quietly admitted.

"Thomas im sure it'll all be okay now go back to sleep" she assured. "Okay…" he sighed slowly glancing back over at her to see she was already some what asleep. "Emily… im really sorry to wake you again but… What do you think of me?.." 

"Thomas…" she groaned annoyed looking back over him. "Im sorry! But really id like to know what you think of me as…" he quietly asked quickly looking away. "It depends Thomas what are you asking?..." She quietly asked.

"In a way im asking if you see me as a friend or just another annoying tank engine…" He mumbled a little. "Thomas i don't see you as an annoying tank engine if anything…." She paused slowly blushing before sighing. "If anything Thomas...i… i love you…. For who you are the silly yet loving engine you are" she softly chuckled. 

Thomas's eyes widen with surprise as his face flushed red. "If anything i was going to tell you that but i guess you already beat me to it" he softly chuckled. "Oh really? How so?" She quietly asked. "You're paintwork Your personality, everything about you i loved so when you first arrived here on the island i… Well i kinda fell in love right away but because of me being a small engine and not really being the best i thought maybe you didn't really like me other then just being friends…" Thomas trailed off. 

Emily softly smiled "Thomas when i first saw you everything about you i fell in love with, you know it's not a bad thing for tender engine's to fall in love with smaller engines…" she softly giggled blushing more. Thomas slowly yet hesitantly leaned onto her. "I love you Emily" he quietly said he face almost as red as Rosies paint work. 

Emily noticed this as she softly chuckled. "I love you too, but i gotta ask why is your face red?" 

"Cut it out!" Thomas quietly yelped as Emily giggled some more. "Im just teasing Thomas…" she said softly nuzzling him as the two slowly drifted off to sleep not realizing that the weather outside had died down as the two kept each other warm for the rest of the night. 

(Sorry if this looks a little rushed i was trying to get it along with another one soon to come up as well finished before by b-day *July 20th btw* so i can get to other projects I've started and haven't finished yet but like always thanks for reading and have a Good Day/ Night!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 0 7
"I arrived from Brighton to the North Western Railway, even though I didn't mean to. I was bored of just shunting coaches for the big engines in the...
8.5K 140 17
The year is 1964, everything has changed for all engines on British tracks. None know what to do with the gigantic modernisation plan which will exte...
519K 9K 115
Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut, fluff, and angst. Feel free to make req...
105K 2.1K 23
* C O M P L E T E D * 「 When parents leave a bunch of teenagers alone for one night something's bound to go wrong, especially if those teenagers fin...