STILES | AVENGERS

Oleh SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
6. Unnerving Discoveries
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
11. We're Not What We Were
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
30. Kyra
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
40. Storm
sorry......

36. All Of Me

3.3K 113 61
Oleh SonamDiwakar2

Stiles woke up with Bucky still sleeping with him. Stiles turns around to face Bucky. Both have their heads on pillow. It took Stiles sometime to remember what exactly heppend last night. A tear slips out of his eyes and Stiles does nothing to acknowledge it or anything else.

He wanted nothing more then to know what heppend with him and who did it but at the same time he was scared of what he'll find. He's not going to forgive someone to play with his mind, and he was scared who that person will be.

He started when a hand gently wiped the tear from his face. Stiles relaxed after seeing Bucky was awake and was looking at him with worry. Stiles instantly felt guilty for ruining Bucky's morning by his mood.

"Good morning." Stiles mumbles, slowly sitting on his bed with Bucky. Bucky also says a small morning and didn't asked about Stiles's mood, knowing too well why he was like this.

"I'm getting ready for school.....we will talk about it after that." Stiles says, in quite voice and disappears in bathroom. Bucky also left the room knowing he have to wait for Stiles till he comes back from school and training, and he can't tell anyone else becouse in a way Stiles told him not to.

When he reached common floor he saw Tony in kitchen with Nat and Pepper. Tony was still trying to cook atleast eatable food, and he wasn't giving up anytime soon.

Soon Issac and then Stiles came too. Both teens talking and eating Normally. It was making Bucky worried that how good Stiles is at acting like nothing happened. Stiles only glanced at him twice with a look saying ' I'm alright. ' but Bucky was still worried.

He was relieved becouse today him and Clint are going to meet Kyra. He know he will be mostly sitting out of the room like Tony and Phil bit atleast he will be around Stiles. Today he made something and packed it for lunch. He know Stiles likes his food most.

Stiles took his lunch from Bucky's hands with a smile and hugged him before leaving. Today they are going to skip most of the classes to prepare for upcoming quize. They will sit in library with whole team for studies.

Stiles was pleased by that becouse he don't have to be in crowded area of school whole day that way. He will sit in back with MJ and avoid everyone.

He wants to talk to Issac about what buck told him and he was looking for right time. He waited until they were in their car for that. He closed the small opening between drivers seat and their seat so Happy can't hear. Issac gave him a look when he did that.

"Why did you do that?" Issac asks, with frown.

"I need to talk to you about something important." Stiles said, turning towerd him. Issac nods turning serious.

Do you remember that when Scott entered my head I wasn't sapposed to have his claw marks." Stiles asks, tapping his foot on floor nourvesly.

"Yeh. You didn't need any kind of bandage like Lydia....but nogitsune had them. You didn't had any new wounds." Issac says, thinking what Stiles is trying to say.

"Then look what Bucky found." Stiles said, shifting to show Issac his back and pulled his shirt down.

Stiles heard a gasp from behind and looked back at wide eyed Issac. Issac was trying to peace things togather. Stiles can literally see his gears turning with his expressions.

"Do you.....do you think someone did..... something." Issac asks, his eyes glowing for a second. If situation was different Stiles would have laughed at his choice of words.

"Bucky saw this and told me.....he was hoping it was nothing but I know these are claw marks." Stiles told him, biting his lip.

"Do you know who did this?" Issac growls.

"If you know how it works, then you should know I don't remember anything.....not even when it heppend." Stiles says, and he himself was surprised about how calm he is about all this.

"Then do you have any idea how we can find that person?" Issac asks, trying to calm his breathing, so he won't lose control.

"I have..... I'm going to ask Kyra about anyway to regain these kind of memories but if she couldn't tell me anything then....you can try...."

"But Stiles I can hurt you!" Issac exclaims, with big eyes. Stiles winces at his high voice.

"I know. I know. But I'm not going to do that right away. It's going to be our last resort, if we can't find another way." Stiles says.

Issac opens his mouth to protest but car came to a halt and both looked out of the window to see school. Stiles pulls out his earplugs and wears them before exiting the car with Issac. They said bye to Happy and walked towerd Peter, MJ and Ned.

"You're looking little pale Issac." Peter points as they started walking towerd school.

"School does that to me." Issac said, making them all laugh.

"Today we don't have to attend any class. We're going straight to library and only come out for lunch." MJ said, making Stiles smile.

They walked inside library and Stiles started to find a perfect place to become invisible. But his gaze fall on someone.

"Is Flash in our team too?" He asks, making them look at Flash sitting with his gang.

"Did I forgot to tell you about him." Peter says, looking guilty.

"He's on team becouse he thinks it's cool. He never actually participates, and if he does he never answers any question." Ned says, sitting on a table with Issac and Peter and Stiles sat with MJ behind theirs.

When they were having their conversation Flash too spotted them and ran towers Mr. Harington looking furious.

"Sir. What are these two doing here. They've been here only week, they can't join." Flash says, pointing at Stiles and Issac, who just ignored him, making him more red.

"They have good grades. That's all matters not how long they've been here." Mr. Harrington answers him calmly.

"But team have enough members and we should eliminate some, not let new ones join." He still tries.

"If we're doing this then you will be the first one to get kick out of this team Thompson." MJ said, not even looking up from her book.

Flash glares at her and looked at teacher, when he got not answer or reaction he walked away, sheathing. Stiles just rolls his eyes at his behaviour. Unfortunately Flash saw that.

Mr. Thompson gave all fifteen teens of the team one book regarding their quize and left for some time. All the kids groan when they saw the content inside the book. Stiles and Peter just smiles completely understanding everything. Issac and MJ have no reaction keeping their faces neutral. Ned looked in book with groan, he is expert in computers, not chemistry.

Flash didn't even bother to open his book and storms in Stiles's direction taking advantage of teachers absence.

"Who do you think you are Stilinski." Flash spats, slamming his hand in front of Stiles. Who didn't even looked at him already knowing he was approaching.

"Someone trying to study and minding his own business." Stiles said, calmly.

Isaac and Ned laughed but Peter looked worried. MJ will never admit but she's proud of Stiles's answer.

It took Flash some time to utter his next words.

"Atleast I'm not the one who ren away from his town becouse I was a coward!" Flash said, and now whole team was looking at them.

Issac was about to stand but Stiles shakes his head and mouths him to ignore Flash. Stiles know Flash can't have a argument if Stiles will not react or answer, he will just made fun of himself.

Stiles tactic work when Flash started to get more irritated by Stiles's lack of response. He lookes around everyone looking at him, he lose it when some of them Snickered at him.

"Listen you mutt. I know how to...."

"Mr. Thompson!" Mr. Harington shouted from doorway. Stiles jumped at sudden sound and MJ hold his hand for comfort. Stiles looked at her, she smiled at him, a small smile making Stiles smile.

"What did you just called Mr. Stilinski, and why are you standing here." Mr. Harington asked, walking towerd them.

"Stiles was calling me names sir. He said something about my mom and I got angry." Flash lied. All five gave him a look from where they were still sitting calmly.

"Someone tell me what exactly heppend here....no one from you six." Mr. Harington asked, pointing at, Stiles, Flash, Issac, Peter, Ned and MJ.

A boy raised his hand but teacher told him no becouse he is one of Flash's friends. Then Cindy raised her hand and she was allowed to say.

"Flash just went over Stiles's table and started screaming on him. At first Stiles answered but then he just stayed quite and Flash kept saying things until you came." Cindy answered, honestly ignoring glares Flash and his friends gave her.

"Flash. Apologise to Mr. Stilinski right now." Mr. Harington said, but Flash didn't move, just kept glaring at Stiles.

"Apologize and you're having today's distention or you will have distention for whole month and you no longer be part of the team for misbehaving with another teammate." Mr. Harington repeated in more serious tone.

Stiles can hear Flash's gritting teeth from his seat and he wanted to laugh. Peter, Issac, MJ and Ned were smirking.

"I'm sorry." Flash mumbles, crushing his oversized pride with his own feet.

"No problem Flash. But from now leave us alone becouse you're not insulting me or my friends, you're insulting yourself only." Stiles said, Flash just walked away without any answer.

Stiles know that either it will be end of Flash's bulling or it will get worst. But Stiles know somewhere it will just get worst from now, and it will only hurt Flash in the end more then Stiles.

"You look like a good kid Stiles, is there any reason you transferred here in middle of the semester?" Mr. Harington asked, kindly.

"I- I just needed a c- change." Stiles stammers.

"And you Issac." Mr. Harington asked not pointing Stiles's change of behaviour.

"Same." Issac said, simply. Mr. Harington nods but didn't asked anything further and left.

After that whole time nothing else heppend becouse of the presence of the teacher in room. When bell rang for lunch Flash and his group walked out. Their group decides to eat in library to avoid Flash. When teacher walked out Cindy came to talk to them.

"Hii! I'm Cindy Moon." Cindy greeted, extending her hand. Stiles waved but Issac shook her hand.

"I'm Issac and he's Stiles, and I think you already know Peter, Ned and MJ. Also, thank you for saying truth." Issac said. She nods with a grin on her face.

"Are you guys planning on eating here?" She asked.

"Yah. Actually we're avoiding Flash and his gang." Ned answers, and Stiles notices a difference in his voice.

"Ohh. Sooo can you eat with me Ned.....in cafeteria." Cindy asked, shyly.

"Y- yah. Yah ofcourse. Why not." Ned agreed while standing from his seat with a shit eating grin on his face. "See you guys after lunch then." He said, walking away with Cindy.

Stiles, Peter, and Issac just kept looking at whole scene with open mouths. Not knowing what just heppend. Did Ned just got a unofficial date right now.

"Close your mouths If you don't want to catch flies losers..... spacially you Peter." MJ said, annoyed at their faces.

Three started laughing instantly and didn't stop until MJ made them. They eat their lunch and waited for Ned. When he came back he was smiling constantly. Whole day he kept texting Cindy even if she was sitting in same room as him.

Stiles was fine until last bell reng. It was good how school's atmosphere made him forgot about everything else almost completely. Maybe that's why everyone wanted him to start school again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Pack was in school when Scott got a massege from deaton telling him to go to animal clinic saying it's important and come as fast as he can.

Scott texted whole pack saying to meet him there and whole pack gathered there in ten minutes.

They entered clinic to find it empty.

"Why did he called us here if he was not here himself." Lydia said irritated.

"He was here just minutes ago. His scent is still here " Scott said.

They walked inside to see half finished coffe and some other scents there.

"He left in hurry.....or maybe someone took him." Lydia says, looking around.

"Who will take him?" Malia questions.

No one have answer to that. They looked around aimlessly for some time then Liam spotted a camera placed between two jars on shelve.

"Hey. Look, I found this." Liam said, calling kira but everyone came with her.

"Play that video their." Lydia said and Liam played a video shot just some time ago.

They saw deaton placing the camara on shelve looking worried. They heard a bang on the door and Deaton started speaking.

"If you found this that means SHIELD took me. They don't want me to help you and they have send their soldiers to arrest me. I'm leaving a file inside one of the cage, it have all the details about a man who can transport you to New York without anyone knowing. Just contact him and say my name, he will know what to do. I need to go now they're getting in. Remember what I told you.

"You need to get Stiles on your side. That way they can't have anything against you and they have to let you all go. Only Stiles can prove you wrong and them right. I will find some way to get out of their hands. You have to know who is bad and who is good."

With that video ended. They all just stayed frozen in their place.

"Now they have deaton too." Scott says, moving a hand through his hair.

"Did he got arrested by SHIELD after that?" Kira asks.

"I think so. He's not here and he was looking genuinely worried for once in his life." Lydia said.

"I found the file." Malia came with file in her hand. Non of them even notice when she was gone that she's gone.

"What's in it?" Liam asks,she just handed him the file.

He opens it to see a man's name and that he owns a small plane. File have his contact number too.

"What should we do." Lydia asks.

"We're going to meet Chris first." Kira said. Liam nods with her.

All of them then left to meet Chris and plan when they should leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When they climbed in their car Stiles was greeted by Clint and Bucky's smiling faces. Whole ride Issac told them about Ned's new girlfriend and that one boy tried to mess with them and got distention and scolding from teacher. But Bucky was conserned about Stiles.

They reached the store and just like last time Kyra closed her store before letting them in. She greeted both Winter Soldier and Hawkeye and commented about meeting all the Avengers soon. Issac didn't went home and sat with Bucky and Clint outside reading some books.

Today she have some sand and showed him how to control earth. Stiles thought water was cool to control but controlling earth was making him feel.....emotional. It was beautiful and overwhelming. He decided to show everyone what he did at tower.

After couple of hours when Stiles was almost done he decided to ask Kyra what he was thinking about since morning.

"Kyra. Cen you tell me something?" Stiles asks, she looked at him with raise eyebrow.

"Go on. That's what I'm here for." Kyra said.

"I was thinking if I could regain my memory from one of my own scar?" Stiles cringed, inside becouse the way he asked it will most probably make her ask questions now.

Kyra looked at him for some time thinking but finally answered.

"You can if it's not much emotional, but if memory is really powerful you can suffer a mental breakdown....or maybe worse." Kyra answer, collecting all the send from table.

Stiles sighs. He know only one thing that this memory will be really powerful, and Issac is maybe listening in and will tell Bucky too. He can't do that by his powers becouse it have guaranteed risk, he have to convince Bucky and Issac to do this in simple way now.

"We're done for today Stiles. You can go now." Kyra said, when her phone reng. Stiles can see it was her mom.

Stiles said bye to her exited the room leaving her on call. He smiled when he saw Clint busy in playing with a decoration on wall and Bucky and Issac talking on chairs. Stiles noticed their faces and knew they heard what Kyra said.

"How was it?" Clint asks, when Stiles walked up to him.

"It was great. I will show you what I did when we'll go back." Stiles answers. They got into their car soon and Bucky decided to get him to eat something first, becouse if they went back they had to cook.

Stiles and Issac stayed the way they were but Bucky and Clint wore a scarf winter hat and goggles, so no one can recognise them.

Happy dropped them at a mall and they started walking around streets and small shops instead of going inside. Issac took them in same Shop where he first found Stiles.

All of them are their favourites and decided to let Stiles explore a little becouse he is the only one who never visited New York but other three did and also know the city. Also after Tony will announce about his son and then Stiles will also revealed his identity he can't go anywhere like that then.

After roaming around for some time Issac spotted a small place between two big shops. It was a fortune teller and shop looked really old.

"Do you want to go their Stiles?" Issac asks, in reality he was the one who wants to go.

"You believe in all this?" Bucky asks.

"You know which kind of life we have, it's not gonna be a jump." Issac shrugs, Clint also nods with him.

"And if that person is lying Issac can tell." Stiles said, already walking towards shop.

"You know we're avengers and have lots of training to know when someone is lying, right?" Clint asks, with fake offence.

"Yah... right." Stiles mutters, scratching back of his neck, embarrassed.

"But we were never able to catch that Issac wasn't humen and what Stiles was hiding." Bucky said, Clint gave him a betrayed look and Stiles similes.

They walked inside the place and saw it was completely typical fortune tellers shop like they've seen in movies. It was mostly red and black and have almost zero lights. Suddenly a woman walked out from behind the curtains but they already saw the movement.

She was a middle ages women. She smiled at them.

"I was waiting for you." She says, in a creepy way.

"You're a shop owner and you're always waiting for customers." Bucky says stepping in front of Stiles. Clint did same with Issac.

"Not the once who knew about everything that lies in dark and are part of it too. Now come with me." She said and walked inside leaving them stunned.

They changed a look and followed her inside, where she was sitting at a chair with a round table in front and tree chairs accross it.

Bucky, Stiles and Issac took a seat and Clint also dragged another chair from somewhere and sat with Issac.

"How did you know about us and that we are coming?" Bucky asked.

"I'm a psychic. I knew you will come for some answers and I have to give it to you. You can chose a card to know what future have for you." She said, placing some cards in front of Stiles.

(I have no idea how it works so ignore if something is wrong.)

"If you can see the future then why didn't you stop bad things from happening?" Issac accuses, not believing her.

"I can only know what's in the future. But I can't and won't do anything to chang it becouse it will effect so many other things." She replied not fazed by Issac's accusation.

Bucky just listened to their conversation and pulls out one card making the woman smile. She picked up the cars and her smile widens.

"Listen to your heart and you'll get what you want." She said and Bucky's breath hitches. He know what she's talking about and he's glad she almost killed half of his doubts.

"Now your turn boy." She pointed at Issac not giving any chance to them to ask anything.

Issac also reluctantly touched one card and she picked that one. She looks at card and frowns, making them tense. She took a breath befor speaking.

"Things are going to change....but stay strong. On the other side of this you will find your true love." She said making Issac gulp.

He can believe that things maybe Chang and again something bad will happen but finding true love after Allison is not something he can do.

She looks at Clint but before she can speak clint inturupted her.

"I'm not interested." Clint raised his hands. She also didn't try again and looked at Stiles, who was clutching Bucky's hand nourvesly.

Stiles looked at Bucky and then Issac for a second then pointed at one card. She picked it and turns it around to look at it, her face instantly fall and her eyes widens.

"What....what is it?" Clint asks, conserned by her reaction. She looked up at them and not knowing what to say just turned the card in their direction.

It was an death card.

Stiles pales at the sight and Bucky stands from his seat angrily.

"That's utter bullshit. If you knew about us don't mean we will trust everything you say." Bucky says angrily.

"I didn't said anything. Death card doesn't mean only death. It means end of something.....it can be good or bad. But this card still points that something bad is about to heppen. I'm just warning you." She said, looking pissed at Bucky's reaction.

They calmed down a bit at her explaination but still weren't happy.

"Can you tell something else." Stiles asks, all of them were suprised that he still wanted to know more after this.

"This futur is not determined. This can change with every action and choice....but you still can't change it entirely. I can only give you same advise as your friend. Listen to your heart and let it decide. Stay strong and you'll came on other side with so much more." She says, in soft voice this time.

Stiles can tell she wants to say more but she was stoping herself.

"Tell us how much is your fee so we can leave?" Bucky asks, his voice still betraying his anger.

"I'm not taking any fee from you. You're not a costumer, you're brought here by destiny. But I have something to give you." She says, opening a drawer and taking out a rectangular shaped box, size of her hand.

"Sorry but we can't take anything from you." Stiles tries to deny politely.

"It's not mine......it's yours." She opened the box to reveal six silver rings. "These are bonding rings, for you two and your new pack. You can check them out before wearing from someone else if you don't trust me. They will work like a lucky charm for your pack." She said.

Stiles know she is talking about him, Peter, Issac, MJ and Ned, but she have six rings and they are five.

"But we're five not six?" Issac pointed the same thing.

"Then wait till you're six." She said mysteriously. She stands from her chair "Now you can go becouse I can't answer anymore questions." She slid the box in front of Stiles.

Before Stiles or Issac can touch it Clint picked it. He wasn't letting kids touch anything before he chack it once to make sure it was safe, spacially when a freaky person gave it to them.

"Let's get out of here." Issac said, Stiles also nods and they get out of the place as fast as they can.

Bucky texted Happy to bring the car and soon they were their way back to tower. Clint gave box to Stiles after he checked it completely.

"There are two women's and four men's rings." Stiles says, closing the box and giving it to issac.

"Whatever. But I'm not wearing it....and you?" Issac asks, Stiles shook his head and put the box in his school bag.

After they reached the tower Clint left elevator on his floor and Bucky came with Stiles and Issac. Without a word they went inside Stiles's room and locked the door behind.

"I know what you're thinking Stiles and were not doing that!" Issac says, when Stiles sat on foot of his bed with his head in his hands.

"But I need to know! There is no other way. I can't just sit their knowing but also not knowing!" Stiles says, with his hands falling around. Bucky and Issac both sigh.

"I know how it feels Sti....you know that. I'm not denying to do that but I'm saying that I need someone to atleast tell me how it works. I can't take it if I....hurt you in anyway." Issac reasons. Bucky let both teens talk and not interfere. Stiles stayed quite for long time after that.

"I know Izzy....but I can't sit like that. I know how it heppens....I can explain it to you and then we can try." Stiles says.

"But we haven't told anyone....and if anything went wrong Tony and Phil are going to lose their minds." Bucky says, noticing that Issac was about to agree.

"I can do it myself if no one helped, I don't want to do it but I will if I didn't get any answer soon. Please Issac.....I trust that you can do that." Stiles requested, he know if Issac didn't do that and he's left alone he might do it himself, and that way is going to be more risky.

"But what about that card." Bucky says, he don't believe that women but what she said made him paranoid.

"She said to trust my heart.....and I trust it. I trust my instinct. We should do that." Stiles says, in pleading voice.

"Ok. Fine......but give me one day. I need to try and contact someone and then I can try." Issac says, also sitting in bed.

"Who are you going to contact?" Bucky asks, before Stiles can.

"One of the Alpha from here. I know you don't want anyone else to go in your head but they are Alphas....they can atleast guide me how to do that, so I won't do any mistake." Issac said.

"But if we called any of them here then we have to tell others too." Bucky points.

"We can meet them at book store after training. I will talk to others to let you and Issac come tomorrow." Stiles said.

Issac then decided to go to Gym for some workout. Bucky went with him but for mantally preparing himself for tonight and then tomorrow.... spacially for tonight.

Stiles first changed then went on common floor to meet Sam and Steve then he went in lab to spent all of his time with Tony. He stayed in lab talking and working with Tony until Phil and Natasha dragged them for dinner.

When Phil and Natasha saw both in lab they were listening to Tony's favourite band and we're dancing on it. It was adorable sight.

Stiles was thinking about showing everyone what he learnt to do today but he was not able to concentrate and dropped the idea for tonight. After dinner he went on terrace like usual and noticed that today is full moon. He smiled at that, despite everything in his life he still like full moons.

He was there for some half an hour when Jervis told him that Bucky was coming there. Stiles felt weird becouse no one disturbs him here, but it was Bucky and Stiles can never complaint about Bucky's company.

He likes talking or sometimes just sitting in silence with hot head. When Bucky came in his view Stiles can tell that he was nourves about something. Bucky came and sat accross Stiles on another banch in beautiful roof garden.

"Sooo....you don't trust me enough to leave me alone." Stiles said but felt bad when it sounded accusing not sarcastic like he wanted.

But Bucky understood after Stiles's face that he didn't mean it in bad way.

"I trust you with all my heart Stiles.... I just wanted to talk to about something." Bucky said with smile.

Stiles relaxed at that and nods.

"Is that something important you want to talk about? becouse I was about to come down after sometime." Stiles asks, putting his book down.

Bucky nourvesly bits his lips and chooses his words. He can't rune anything after coming here.

"You know I love music.... right?" Bucky asks, pulling out a guitar from behind his bench he put in morning.

"Yah. I know you love music. Are you going to sing here..... becouse we have a music room." Stiles says, with amused smile, eyeing the guitar.

"Yes Stiles....I'm going to sing here. I know one song and it always reminds me of you.....so I thought I should sing that song for you. And I think it's the best place for that." Bucky menages to say. 'There is no way going back now' , he tells himself.

Stiles eyes widens at his words in disbelieve.

"W- what?" Stiles somehow utters. He's genuinely shocked by Bucky's words and that pained Bucky, to know Stiles don't expect someone to do something like this for him.

"You're the best person in my life Stiles. Since I saw you, you've been.... my world. Everything I think starts from you and ends on you. I never thought I will find someone as innocent, pure, caring, loving, forgiven, brave, loyal, smart, strong, powerful and amazing as you. And I thank to my god everyday that I was lucky enough meet you, and have you in my life. You mean world to me Stiles....and I won't give you up for anything." Bucky says, his voice braking in several places.

Stiles looks at him with tears, he don't know what to say.

"I'm n- not...."

"Yes you are Stiles.....and I can spend every second of my life making you believe!" Bucky says, stopping Stiles from saying any bad thing about himself.

Stiles takes a step back subconsciously, he didn't realise he was standing just like Bucky. Bucky winces for raising his voice.

"Is that.... what you came here.... to say?" Stiles asks, in so small voice that Bucky almost missed it.

"No....what I came here to say tonight is that.....-I don't think I can say that....that's why I thought about a song." Bucky says, knowing he can't say it in words, even if he wants.

"Then what?" Stiles asks.

"I can't say....but I can sing." Bucky answers.

"I didn't knew you can sing.... spacially play a guitar." Stiles says, sitting back down with Bucky on same bench.

"I learnt it before war, but I never got a chance to do it for anyone. And before I play tonight....I want you to know that I mean every word in this song. This song is for you from me, and if you think it's wrong then you can walk away and pretend I never came here......and I will do the same." Bucky says, putting his guitar on his lap.

What Bucky said made Stiles want to ask thousands questions, but he contains himself.

Bucky takes some deep breaths to parapar himself and starts to move his normal hand on strings. His metal hand looks metal but he can feel every small sensation from it. So he never has any problems in playing any instrument.

Stiles feels bad becouse he don't know what song Bucky is going to play by music. He never heard it, so he have to wait for Bucky to sing and listen to every lyric to know what Bucky means.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down

Stiles smiles at that. Bucky and everyone says that to him that he's hard to understand and they don't know what to do most of the time.

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

He blushes now.

Bucky also realises that Stiles don't know the song, which makes it more easy and hard at same time.

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Stiles frowns a little and places his hand on Bucky's knee after hearing that. That was sooo true.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Stiles's breath hitches at that. Bucky have told him before that he loves him But did he really means it that way.

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Did that mean Bucky also feels same way, that Stiles's every fear was invalid. His eyes becomes Glassy. He takes a deep breath to stop tears from falling.

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around
Through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

Stiles lets his tears fall now. He was only remembering one thing that Bucky told him earlier. 'i mean every word in that song' he want to believe it soo bad.

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you, oh
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

Bucky keeps singing. He looks at Stiles to see him nod again and again through his tears on these words.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

Stiles hardly menages to stop himself from jumping his Bucky's arms and kiss him, but he wanted to listen to every word Bucky sing. He don't want to stop.

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Bucky placed his guitar aside, he was too scared to look at Stiles. On other hand Stiles was dying for Bucky to stop so he can ask.

"Do you mean it?" Stiles asks, just to be sure.

Bucky looks up at him timidly. He can feel his hand shaking, becouse he can't read Stiles face at all.

"Every word." That was enough for Stiles. He scooted forward and wraps Bucky in bone crushing hug. It takes Bucky a second to realise that Stiles wasn't angry and going to leave. He didn't mess up anything.

Stiles feels like he's in the place he belongs in Bucky's arms. He felt safe, happy and whole, Bucky also felt the same way. Stiles's emotions were all over the place, he can't tell how exactly he was feeling right now. After staying in the hug for god knows how long Stiles slowly pulls back enough to look at Bucky's face.

Stiles and Bucky, both were smiling like idiots. But then Stiles's smiles fells. One of his fears comes back in his mind, what if he's dreaming. He wants to count his fingers to know but he don't want to let go of Bucky in fear that Bucky will disappear.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming.... please tell me it's real.... that what you said is real." Stiles beggs with tears in his eyes. Bucky's heart breaks in thousend pieces.

"As real as that sky and stars.....as real as that moon. I'm here Stiles.... we're here....and it's real." Bucky says, cupping Stiles face in his hands.

Stiles just leans forward and kisses Bucky. Bucky kisses back, their lips moves in sync, like they've been kissing eachother from their whole lives.

Stiles can't describe how much he missed this and Bucky can't describe how much he wished for it.

The kiss is short, sweet, and gentle. Theirs no open mouth or tongue. Bucky knows Stiles is not ready for that, and Stiles is not sure if he is either. Yet it's more passionate than anything they've done before, because it's filled with emotion, confessions, filled with unspoken promises and vows.

Everything in Stiles was telling him to run away and his heart was about to explode from his chest. He feel like he was doing something wrong but at the same time this was most right thing in his life. He wanted to stay like this forever.

Bucky pulls away and Stiles slowly open his eyes to stare at him, he don't remember closing them.

Bucky stairs at Stiles's puffy lips, slightly apart and breathing heavily. His pale skin littered with Frankels and his all over the place hair. Then those damn eyes, which makes him forget how to breathe.

Stiles is most beautiful person he have ever seen in his whole life, from inside and outside both, and that's kinda illigal to be that much breath taking.

Stiles smiles again with Bucky and rests his forehead on his.

"D- do you love me?" Bucky whispers.

"I love you hot head." Stiles says, making Bucky chuckle. Stiles will fucking kill him one day by his choice of words.

"I love you too smart ass." Bucky said making Stiles chuckle. "From how long do you feel that way?" Bucky asks.

Stiles thinks for a long moment before replying.

"I don't know actually.....I just wanted you for everything.....then I needed you. You've been like a rock for me in last some months. You kept me grounded and I didn't even realise when my feelings for you changed. You're like .....my anchor. And you....how long did you?" Stiles asks.

"Since I talked to you first when you came on common floor that morning looking for coffee. I felt a kind of connection with you I never felt with anyone....but was in deniel. I thought why will someone like you will love someone like me." Bucky confesses.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks, confuced.

"I'm an assassin Stiles....and also I'm older then you." He wanted to say that he killed people, but he know Stiles will then connect Bucky killing people to nogitsune using him to kill people.

"If you think nogitsune was responsible for all the murders I did then you have to accept that hydra is responsible for every person's death you blame yourself for." Stiles says, in strong voice. Bucky looks down thinking how Stiles can read his mind too well. "Bucky....look at me." Stiles says, softly, Bucky looks back at Stiles beautiful doe eyes.

"You're a person who went in one fight from second one for eighty years without a break.....and you still came out of it as this amazing person I know right now. I feel like I don't even deserve you."

"You deserve everything in this world Stiles."

"Just like you." Stiles retorted, without missing a beat.

Bucky smiles again. He know he can't win from Stiles. They both sat there making small talks, but mostly looking at eachother with their fingers tangled. They don't have to steal glances at eachother now.

After some time they decided to head for bed. This time Stiles snuggled into Bucky without any hesitation. After they were in comfortable Stiles gave Bucky a small pack on lips before closing his eyes. Bucky also kissed his forehead before sleeping.

This full moon was best full moon of their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sneak peek

"So, it's done then. I'm going back to Beacon Hills and you're kidnapping Stiles from his school." Theo said, walking away from her.

Desert wolf smilies after him. She will get her powers back and kill her doughter and her boyfriend soon. Months of wait is going to end.

                                 •|•

"I heard two gunshots." Issac whispered to Stiles.

Pepper then decided to call Tony to come to school with everyone, but before she can a female started speaking through P.A system.

"Hello students. I just killed two man here....I don't know who they are but I think I should introduce myself. I'm Desert wolf. I know non of you know me... But there is one student who does. So I'm giving him ten minutes to come and meet me in home room, otherwise I will end more then just two lives. And I'm pretty sure you don't want more blood on your hands then you already have." Caroline says, in sinister voice and speakers went silent.

Some of the students started crying at that point. Some wondered who can be that student. Pepper and MJ looks pale like paper. Peter and Issac looks angry and ready to fight. Stiles was still looking at speaker with tears threatening to fall, Desart Wolf just came and killed someone becouse of him and he don't even know the reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you like me giving a sneak peek for next chapter or not.

I changed sooo many things in this chapter, that you can count it as rewriting whole chapter. I'm almost done with next chapter and will post it soon.

I write Desart Wolf like a powerful women, even if she's evil and birch. Becouse in show she comes and threatens Malia about killing Stiles but did nothing, same with Theo he said he came for void stiles and I was almost jumping with excitement then he also did nothing. That's why I'm writing some point here about these things.

I will also write a one shot about void stiles in season five after I finish writing my Stiles and Jace one, about shadow hunters crossover.

Also I watched flashback and infinite and I just live both of them spacially flashback, that movie blew my mind and u had to watch it twice to understand it. Dylan's acting was phenomenal in that movie, it reminded me of void Stiles acting, he's the best actor.

And I just found my younger sister thinks movie and pictures turn black and white when they become old and new movies will also turn Black and white with time.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It was hilarious to explain her about how it works.😂😂😂😂😂

I think it's enough of my rambling and I should stop.

Hope you like the chapter. ❤️❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.7K 637 38
π—£π—”π—œπ—‘ π—œπ—‘ 𝗔 𝗣𝗔π—₯𝗧 𝗒𝗙 π—Ÿπ—œπ—™π—˜ π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—ͺπ—’π—Ÿπ—™ Γ— 𝗠𝗔π—₯π—©π—˜π—Ÿ [π—¦π—˜π—”π—¦π—’π—‘ 𝟯 - π—”π—©π—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯𝗦] π—π—¨π—‘π—˜π—•π—Ÿπ—¨π—˜π—¦π—™π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯ Β© π—‘π—’π—©π—˜...
521K 16.4K 33
Sheriff Stilinski sent his son to New York to spend his spring break with his uncle Phil. Stiles thought he might get that peaceful break from supern...
673K 21.7K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
6.1K 227 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...