Nobody's Mine Only ✔

Par SumellikaxUnicorn

My conditions are: He started.. Condition 1: Tum mere ghar mein mere sath hi rehna hai.. Condition 2: Hum d... Plus

♣Hlo Guys♣
♣Prologue♣
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Characters Revision♣
♣HAPPY NEWS♣
♣Promo♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣New Book♣
♣Mysterious Love♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Epilogue♣
♣Forbidden Love♣

♣Characers♣

1.4K 84 22
Par SumellikaxUnicorn

Ryan Seghal .. He's Mafia King.. He don't do anything to innocent people.. He's rude, arrogant, heartless person, devil in front of everyone.. But he's truly a gem and the most ever shy person you have ever met.. Waiting for his marriage to happen and again start his work.. Now bcoz of marriage arrangement he was not allowed to go to work..

Ruhi Chawla.. She's Mafia Queen.. She loves her father and doesn't have mother.. In short daddy's Sassy Princess.. She's very clever, cold, arrogant and self defense queen.. Her dad's last wish is she have to marry Ryan.. Her father was killed by her enemy and she took revenge for it..

Dhruv Mehra.. He's one of the trustworthy person of Ryan.. He's married to Rashmi.. He's rude, arrogant, cold person.. But loves his loved ones unconditionally..

Rashmi Mehra.. She's rude, angry bird, arrogant, cold.. She's one of the trustworthy person of Ruhi.. Only Ruhi, Dhruv, Ryan can handle her anger.. She's wife of Dhruv..

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Radhe Radhe..💖💖

Do Vote, Comment and Follow me..😍😍

Love ya all..💞💞💞

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.9K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
59.1K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
13.7K 631 116
This is a love story between two pure souls, that unknown from love. Hope you will like the story Read and enjoy ❤️✨