Dil Janiya(complete)

By sidnaaz458

Sid a big millionaire and very flirtatious boy ...... Sana is a doctor ..... They are opposite to each other... More

Introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20 (marriage)
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27(honeymoon)
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
please

part 42

5.1K 544 85
By sidnaaz458

Start

Sid came  hospital to pick Sana ,
Sid call Sana continuously but her number is not reachable.

Sid is worried for her,
Sid-Where does this girl go don't care a bit without telling me goes away from me .

Sid don't know but I don't know why but I feel very strange that something is going to happen.

Sid get a call suddenly by unknown number .

Sid-hello
Caller----------

Sid eyes filled with tears he fall on his knees all looked at him .
Sid shout -sehnaaaaaaazzzzzz.

On other side,

Police  cover the area where car got blast .,they identity the whom is that car so they inform sidharth .

Goons  reach to raj ,

Raj-what happened she died or not holding there color in anger.

Goons -yes boss we saw her car got blast there is no chance to save alive and the proof is also destroy with her.

Raj-you idiot did you she her dead body how could you believe that she is dead .

Raj slap them.
Raj-if she is alive then its dangerous for me .

Sid rush the car drive madly and reach the place.

He stop his car climb down and run towards the car .
He saw the car yes it is Sana car and he broke down and fall on his knee to see the state of car.

He could not imagine anything bad happen with his sehnaaz.

Tears are flowing from his eyes he just want to see her .
Sid-sehnaaz you can't go you promise me you Never leave me and crying miserably.

Inspector put his hand on his shoulder ,

Inspector-relax Mr shukla I can understand your situation but we need to said something to you.

Sid look at him and get up .
Sid-what where is my sehnaaz is she fine where is she shout holding his color .

Inspector-relax Mr shukla we don't know where is your wife yes her car is blast but there is no one inside the car.

Sid eyes wide he live his color.
Sid-then find her what are you doing hear .

Don't you know I am the sidharth shukla took your all officer but find my wife now shout.

Inspector-we are doing. But see sir, how big is the ditch, how big is the forest, do you know where she would have fallen?
we can't said she is alive or.....

Before he complete sid took officer gun and put it on his head .
Officer get scared to saw his red angry eyes.

Sid-don't dare to skip a wrong word
Nothing has happened to her, nothing can happen to her, she is my life  .

Till the heart beats in my chest, she is alive.
Nothing can happen to her breath as long as I'm breathing nothing can happen to her because without her shehnaaz there is no sidharth .

Inspector -shivering calm down sir we are finding her calm down and took the gun from his hand.

Sid rub his head sana facer revolve in his mind.

Sid-nothing will happen you my jaan I will find you I promise .
He look at the forest it is very big .

He took out his phone call the DIG .

Flashback

Start

When Sana find her car got disbalance she can't handel the staring she open her seat belt and car door and jump out just before the car blast.

End.

Sid make there stand lots of officers to find Sana and they are going in forest sidharth also gone with them .

Shukla mansion,

The news spread like fire in house ,

Kirti and sumitra crying miserably .

Raj ji also present there and got the news that may be Sana is alive .

Raj POV
Even if she is saved alive, she will die because it will not be so easy to find her in such a big forest and she should not be alive.

Sumitra-I don't know how my  daughter will be, don't do anything to my child god while crying.

My sidharth can't survive without her she is his life .

Kirti-please mom your health got worse and try to make her calm .

Simmi &ahana saw there crying and said,

What happened why all are crying papa ahana holding his father .
Navin wipe his tears  and sit near them,

Simmi-where is my angle she didn't came till now .

Navin-angle will come soon baby now you go to your room complete your work OK .

Navin-maid take them in there room.

Kirti -o god please sid find Sana soon I hope she is fine .
Navin-I am also going to spot please took Care to all .

Kirti nods.Navin leave.

Raj move towards his room and call to his goons .

Raj-go to that forest and if she is dead then its fine but is she alive make her dead there.

I don't want my son to get her alive.and cut the call.

Raj POV

If my family members come to know then they will start hating me, my son will be away from me and I can never happen that my son is my pride, he is my life,

I will never be able to live away from him and neither can he himself If that girl survives then she will take my son away from me.

She is his life I know but sid is my life my son I can't let this happen .

In forest,
Sid is finding her like maniacs he have his faith that she is fine she never leave him .

Officer -sir its going to night soon we can't find,,,,, .....

Sid gave him death glare,
Sid-you want to lose your job then or your life .

Just find my wife roar like lion
All got scared on his voice .

.........

How is Sana
What if raj goons find her
What sid do when he knew the truth of his father.

Janane ke liye padte rahiye dil Janiya 😜😜😜😜😜😛😛

Tode vote bhi badaye😜😜😜

Vote 250+
Comment70+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 5.8K 24
Sana a rich cute hot bubbly girl Sid a middle class boy.... Peep inside to know this unique sidnaaz story.😝😛🤣😁😊😭😲😲😮😋
25.3K 1.4K 20
Its a beautiful story of our beloved sidnaaz. They met, became bffs and then fell in love This story is a mixture of few real incidents of my really...
75.5K 7.1K 63
Sana Thought that Marriage is something Sweet and worth and she got married at the age of nineteen years to the popular TV Actor and the business tyc...
387K 38.3K 75
Story of sid and Sana ....where sid is a Mumbai ka gunda and sana is cute bubbly girl... who are poles a part they try hard to separate themselves...