DASTAN-E-MOHABBAT

By shambhavisontakke

Sameer Maheshwari A popular actor, very professional to work with and does not get attached to anyone quickl... More

Character sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

626 77 29
By shambhavisontakke

Sameer and Naina were talking laughing, gossiping with each other for a long time. It was the wake up call by the tour guides when they realized it was 6: 30 in the morning. They both forgot their sleep and were up the whole night.

Naina: Pata hi nahi chala ki kab subah ho gayi.

Sameer: I know, itni saari baate jo thi.

Naina: Main bhi ab chalti hu, packing bhi karni hai aur fresh bhi hona hai.

Sameer: Ha, mujhe bhi.

Naina stands up to leave and walks out of the room not before saying.

Naina: Sameer, mujhe pata hai ki media aur fans ki wajah se mujhe awkward lagega par agar aap saath ho toh mujhe acha lagega.

Sameer stands there with a smile on his face, happy to know that he made their last night special. He rubs the back of his neck and goes to freshen and pack up.

******************************

Dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans with a military print jacket, Sameer was descending down the stairs. Just then he sees Preeti climbing up.

Sameer: Hi! Good morning.

Preeti: Good morning!!

Sameer: Tum upar kaha ja rahi ho?

Preeti: Naina ke paas, usse yeh earrings dene.

Preeti dangled the earrings showing it to Sameer.

Sameer: Toh seediyon se kyon aa rahi ho? Lift se aa jaati.

Preeti: Lift under maintainance hai na toh yahi ek rasta hai.

Sameer: Tum itna kaise chadhogi. Main de aata hun.

Preeti: Ha ha, tumhe toh bas meri behen se milna hai. Haina?

Sameer: Aisa nahi hai.

Sameer says with a slight blush. Preeti laughs and hands over the earrings to him asking him to get Naina for breakfast as all were waiting. Sameer again climbs to Naina's room and knocks.

Naina: Come in!

Sameer opens the door and sees Naina in a one piece but her back wasn't chained and before he could say a word, Naina says.

Naina: Acha hua Preeti tu aa gayi meri zip hi nahi lag rahi hai, zara laga de aur tu earring le aayi kya? Mujhe woh...

Suddenly Naina turns and sees Sameer with closed eyes. She gets shocked and gasps loudly making sameer realise that Naina saw him.

Sameer: Maine kuch nahi dekha, meri aankhe band hai, main yeh earrings dene aaya tha bas.

Naina: Sorry mujhe laga Preeti hai, woh earrings leke aanewali thi na.

Sameer: Ha woh aa hi rahi thi par maine hi roka. Actually lift chal nahi rahi thi toh woh seediyon se aa rahi thi isiliye maine Roka aur yeh le aaya.

Naina: hmm

Sameer keeps the earrings and moves towards the door.

Naina: Suniye, aap kisiko bhej denge meri help karne.

Samper: Sab breakfast karne ke liye chale gaye hai toh.

Naina: Its ok, main kuch karti hun.

Sameer opened the door; he halted and said

Sameer: Main help kar du?

Naina looks at Sameer with apprehensions in her eyes but were cleared hearing the next words of Sameer.

Sameer: Main aankhe band rakhunga.

She nods and turns her back to him while he walks to her and closes his eyes; he slowly feels zip and pulls it up. A shiver runs down Naina's spine as she feels his fingers pulling the zip up.

Sameer: ho gaya.

As soon as she hear his words she turns and sees him with closed eyes.

Naina: Aap aankhe khole sakte hai.

He opens his eyes and Naina thanks him.

Naina: Thank you!

Sameer: Koi baat nahi, main neeche hu tum aa jao.

Sameer says and goes down. Soon Naina also gets ready and goes down for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had their breakfast and moved to their rooms to bring their luggage down. Sameer first brought Dadu-Dadi's luggage and asked others if they need help but thet said they would do it by theirselves. Then Sameer went to bring his bags. In his room...

Sameer( to himself)-Chalo do hi bags hai mere....Sab to le liya na mene...Ek baar sab check kar leta hu kahi kuch reh to nhi gaya na..

Sameer checks the room thoroughly and was satisfied that he had everything packed. Sameer takes his bags, locks his room and knocks Naina's room. Naina opens the door and lets Sameer enter her room..

Sameer-Naina packing hogayi na??

Naina-Nhi....matlab Haa bas ho hi gayi..

Sameer-Kuch help kar du??

Naina-Haa pls kardijiye na....Yeh gifts wala bag band hi nhi ho rha hai..

Naina says this again trying to close the bag..

Sameer-Accha ruko me kar deta hu..

Saying this Sameer moves to the other side of the bed where the suitcase was kept..

Sameer-Arre baap re Naina..Yeh itne saare aur gifts kiske liye...tumne yaha toh sabko de diye.

Naina-Yeh todhe ghar ke liye hai..Bakike friends ke liye specially Kamya ke liye 4-5 hai kyuki rokke ki baat nhi batayi usse to gussa hogi toh yeh de dungi.

Sameer chuckles and says..

Sameer-Accha thike..

Then Sameer shuts the bag in 1-2 trials..

Naina(dramatically)-Sameer aapko jaadu-waadu karna aata hai kya??

Sameer(confusedly)-Nhi to..Kyu kya hua??

Naina-Aapne yeh bag 1-2 baar me hi band kar diya jabki me peechle 15-20 mins se isse band karne ki koshish kar rhi thi.

Sameer and Naina look at each other for few seconds and burst out laughing. After the laughter got subsided Sameer said..

Sameer-Ab chale warna neeche humara jaadu-tona sab nikalenge.

Naina-Ha Ha chaliye.

Sameer remembers and asks her..

Sameer-Naina tumne room check kiya na ki kahi kuch reh to nhi gaya?

Naina-Ha sab check kar liya hai....sab kuch pack kardiya hai.

Sameer nods his head and takes Naina's bags out of the room with his. Naina locks the room and both moved down with their luggage. Sameer helps Naina to carry her bags down. They reach down and went towards others when Sameer says..

Sameer-Naina tumhare room ka key card de do mujhe, me reception pe de ke aata hu.

Naina-Okay..Yeh lijiye,

Naina gives the key card to Sameer.

Sameer-Dadu, Papa, Uncle aap logo ke bhi de dijiye.

Vivek-Arre hum sab humare reception pe deke aaye hai.

Rakesh-Haa sabne aapne-aapne de diye hai.

Dadu-Jaa tut era aur Naina ka deke aa.

Sameer goes and submits the key cards while others with the help of the guides loaded their luggage in the bus. Sameer comes back and all get settled in the bus and moved towards the airport.

**********************************************************

"All passengers are requested to be seated with your seatbelt fastened as we are about to land"

The airhostess announced and the passengers followed it. Sameer fastens his belt and shakes Naina as she fell asleep.

Sameer-Naina....Naina utho....Naina.

Naina wakes up and rubs her eyes lazily....

Sameer-Naina belt lagado....hum land karne wale hai.

Naina-Thike.

Naina fastens her seatbelt and in about 15-20mins they landed and reached 'The Indira Gandhi International airport' in Delhi. Everyone collected their luggage and gathered together when the guide asks for attention.

Swapnil-Yeh trip bohot acchi thi. I hope ki aap sabko bhi bohot mazza aaya hoga. Hum phir se aap logo ke saath ek aur trip plan karna chahenge.

Dadu-Zarur humme bhi bohot mazza aaya.

Saying this guides got busy making further arrangements and others resumed their chatters and talks. When Rama says..

Rama-Kakiji, Bhabhiji aap sab log chaliye humare ghar...todhe din reh lijiyena yaha..

Vishakha-Arre nahi Bhabhiji....Agli baar pakka rukenge.

Dadi-Haa beta aagli baar aayenge....Itne din bahar the to ghar, Kaam bhi toh dekhna hai na.

Rakesh-Ha Kaki vo bhi hai.Par ab yaha taka aye hai to ghar bhi chaliye na.

Dadu-Beta teri baat bhi sahi hai par agli baar zarur aayenge.

Vivek-Ha Rakesh agli baar pakka rukenge bhi....abhi to flight ki bookings bhi hogayi hai.

Rakesh/Rama-Accha thike.

Till then Sanket bought tickets and boarding passes for Maheshwari's for their flight to Ahemdabad and distributes them respectively. Just then they see a crowd of reporters asking Sameer to pose..

Reporter1-Sir..Sameer sir..pls ek baar pose kardo..sir pls.

Reporter2-Sameer sir pls..

Sameer nods his head in agreement and poses for media. While the others wait at a side..

Reporter2-Sir ab family ke saath pls.

Sameer goes towards the others....

Sameer-Dadu,Dadi....Aap sab log chalo na....ek baar pose de do phir jaldi se nikal jaayenge warna media wale peeche hi pad jaayenge.

Vishakha-Arre par beta....

Sameer-Mummy pls.

Dadu-Accha chalo sab....ek baar hi to hai.

All the Maheshwaris move ahead but Agarwals were still waiting....

Sameer-Aree Uncle,Aunty aap sab kyu khade ho....chaliye.

Rama-Nahi, Nahi beta hum kaise..

Rakesh-Aree beta tum jao apni family ke saath jao.

Sameer-Aise Kaise..Aap bhi toh meri family hai na.

Hearingthey got surprised, Naina was overwhelmed seeing Sameer considering her family as his from now itself. Naina was adorning Sameer with emotional eyes and was happy to have him in her life. After the photosession the Maheshwaris towards terminal-3 as their flight name was announced and Agarwals moved towards the exit not before biding bye to each other. After reaching half way to the exit Naina remembers..

Naina-Arrre Baap re..

Preeti/Rama-Kya hua Naina??

Naina-Mummy, Sameer ki ek bag mere hi trolley me reh gayi hai. Swati Bhabhi ke trolley me ek hi bag fit hua issliye dusri humare issme rakhi thi.

Pandit-Naina mujhe do me deke aata hu..

Naina-Nahi jiju aap log jaao aage m e deke aati hu.

Rakesh-Thike beta ja jaldi baato me waqt zaya mat kar.

Naina-Haa Papa.

Saying this Naina takes Sameer's bag and walks as fast as possible for her. While the Maheshwaris were passing through the security checks. Just when Sameer was going to step inside to move forward he hears..

Naina-Sameer.

Sameer hears her voice and turns towards her..

Sameer- Kya hua Naina??Tum yaha kaise??

Naina-Sameer aap aapna yeh wala bag mere trolley mr hi bhul gaye the.

Sameer sees the bag which Naina forwards towards him then it dawned on him that he had forgotten his bag.

Sameer-Thankyou so much Naina. Me bhul hi gaya tha iss bag ke baare me.

Naina-Welcome....Aage mat bhuliyega.

Sameer nods his head in a yes and the guard asks him to move inside so they could continue the further checks.

Naina-Sameer aap jaaiye Sab aapka intezar kar rahe honge.

Sameer-Ha....Ha.

Naina-Suniye sabka dhyaan rakhna aur.....aapna bhi.

Sameer(smiling)-Thike aur tum bhi aapna aur baki sab ka khayal rakhna.

Naina-Ab me chalti hu Mummy, Papa wait kar rahe honge.

Sameer-Ok....Bye.

Naina-Bye.

Both stare each other with mixed emotions and the guard calls him again bringing them out of the staring session. Samaina turn away and move forward on their way, when both turn their heads towards eachother at same time, they smile and wave a bye and got back on their ways.

************************************
Na hai yeh paana, Na khona hi hai
Tera na hona jaane, Kyu hona hi hai.
Tumse hi din hota, Surmai shaam aati hai
Tum se hi Tum se hi.
Har ghadi saas aati hai , zindagi kehlati hai Tum se hi Tum se hi

After the remaining security checks the Maheshwaris were settled down in the waiting room. Advait was in Sameer's lap and both were seeing pics clicked during the trip. Sameers all concentration was on adorning Naina lovingly in pics.

Aankhon mein ankhein teri
Bahon mein bahen teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha ,
hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugate teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
hua kya.

Maheshwaris boarded their flight and were now settled on their seats. After the take off Sameer thought to take a nap. And as he closes his eyes, he starts memorising the events of last night which he cherished with Naina.

Mein kahi bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon,Tumse hi Tumse hi,
Shor mein khamoshi hai,Thodi se behoshi hai,
Tum se hi tum se hi.

Sameer had woke up when the airhostess came but Sameer was shocked to see Naina in the airhostess form.Airhostess asks him once but Sameer was staring her not answering. She asks the second time that, "Sir would you like to have something?" Swati nudges Sameer bringing him back to reality and Sameer chides himself in mind to imagine Naina in the airhostess....

Sameer-Nothing...Thankyou

Airhostess nods and moves forward..

Swati-Aap thik hai na deverji?

Sameer-Haa bhabhi..

He replies with a flushed face and Swati smiles understandingly...

Aadha sa wada kabhi, Aadhe se zyada kabhi,
Jee chahe karlu is trah wafa ka.
Chode na choote kabhi,Tode na tute kabhi,
Jo dhaaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka.

Days pass and Sameer and Naina were getting close to each other and were in contact constantly. For the first time in his life Sameer was not able to concentrate in his work and was thinking abt Naina every moment.

Mein Tera sharmaya hoon ,Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon,
Tumse hi Tumse hi.
Raste mil jaate hai, Manzile mil jaati hai,
Tumse hi Tum se hi.

Sameer was falling for Naina more and more as the days pass and finally he got a good news which he wanted to share with her as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last vestiges of the sun cast light shadows of red-orange yellow among the rocks of the clearing sky. The breeze hummed in quiet harmony bringing with it the damp scent of oncoming night. The birds flicked across the tops of trees returning to their nests , against a waning glow and the vanishing livid disk on horizon. Naina was in her room looking at the their photos, laying in the bed.

Suddenly her phone buzzes and she receives it with a smile and glow on her face. Of course it was Sameer.

Naina: Hi!

Sameer: Hi!! Phone pe hi baithi thi kya?

Naiba: Nahi ...woh.. aa.. photos dekh rahi thi

Sameer: (huskily) hamari??

Naiba: Haa.

She realizes her words and says

Naina: Matlab hum sabke.

Naina bites her tongue and Sameer laughs

Sameer: Waise Bhagwan mujhpe bohat meherbaan hai.

Naina: Matlab?

Sameer: Mathab yeh ki hume Shimle se aaye 1 mahina bhi nahi hua aur Bhagwan mujhe waha bhej rahe hai.

Naina: waha? Matlab Delhi? Aap yaha aa rahe hai? Kab? Kaise?

Naina asked in excitment

Sameer :Are mujhe bolne toh do, yaad hai woh important call aaya tha Shimla mein, toh uska hi music video hai jiska delhi mein shoot hoga isiliye main waha aa raha hu.

Naina: Kab?

Sameer: Kal subah aaunga, pehle shoot hoga toh baad mein time milega tab milenge.

Naina: Hmm

Naina hummed all excited and they both talked for a while until Naina was called for her dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina was in her clinic treating one of her client.

Client: Thank you

Naine: No problem, just update me

Client :Yes sure

The client takes her leave and a woman dashes into the room and hugs Naina.

Woman: Hello

Naina: Kamya!! Chod!!!

Naing gets strangled by Kamya's tight hug and gets apart.

Kamya: Kaisi hai?

Naina: Main toh theek hun, tu bata, kaisi thi Bhaiya ki shaadi?

Kamya: Bohot hectic, mujhe toh baihtne ki bhi fursat nahi thi.

Naina: Ha ha, isiliye tune itne ache photos Instagram pe dale hai right?

Kamya: Woh toh alag baat hai.

Kamya shrugs and Naina giggles at her antics.

Kamya: Arre Instagram se yaad aaya tere trip k epics dekhe. Kaisi hui trip?

Naina: Bohot achi, bohot maza aaya.

Kamya: Shimla hai hi aisi jagah aur tujhe pata hai woh actor hai na Sameer Maheshwari, woh bhi waha gaya tha. Tune dekha kya use kahi?

Naina gets surprised ny her question and then decides to reveal about their relation.

Naina: Aaaa... Kamya....mujhe usike bare mein kuch baat karni hai.

Kamya gets excited and asks.

Kamya: Tu mili usse?? Kaha? Woh sach mein bohot hot hai kya? Uska behavior kaisa tha? Tune uske autograph liya? Aur aur aur main baat photo kheechi?

Naina: Shant shant deviji!

Kamya: Arre bata na.

Naina: Tu mujhe bolne de toh.

Kamya: Haa bol.

Naina: Main usse mili hun trip pe nahi, uske pehle.

Kamya: Airport pe.

Naina: Arre puri baat toh sun.

Kamya shuts her mouth and Naina tells her how she met Sameer in the reunion and how he is her father's friend's son.

Kamya: Aaila Naina, teri toh nikal padi. Mujhe bhi mila na usse.

Naina; Ha par aur ek baat hai.

Kamya: Kya?

Naina: Mera....mera roka hua hai Sameer ke saath.

As Kamya hears her words her smile fades and she gets shocked.

Kamya: Sameer matlab woh actor Sameer Maheshwari?

Naina: Hmmm.

Naina then narrates her the whole Roka matter and how they were together on the Shimla trip.

Kamya: Tune mujhe bataya kyon nahi?

Naina: Kaise batati. Roke ke pehle hi tu Jodhpur chali gayi thi shaadi mein aur itni badi baat in person hi batani chahiye na.

Kamya: Mujhe believe hi nahi ho raha.

Naina: Main tujhse jhut thodi bolungi.

Kamya: Kya pata, mujhe chidane ke liye kar rahi ho.

Naina: Ruk tujhe na unka number dikhati hu.

Naina unlocks her phone and shows his number on whats app and contact list.

Kamya: Maina nahi maanti. Kya pata kisi or ka number save kiya ho.

Naina: Arre, main aisa kyu karungi? Main unhe phone bhi nahi laga sakti kyunki woh abhi shoot mein honge.

Kamya: Ab toh mujhe yakin ho gaya hai, agar sach mein aisa hota toh tu phone karti.

Naina: Arre maine kaha na ki woh...

Suddenly her phone rings and it was Sameer. She shows it to Kamya whose eyes widen with shock.

Naina: Dekh.

Kamya sees but still doesn't get convinced. Naina picks up the call and switches on the speaker.

Naina: Hi!!

Sameer: Hi!! Busy ho?

Kamya gets shocked as it was the same voice as of Sameer.

Naina: Nahi, actually Kamya yahi hai aur phone speaker pe hai. Maine usse sab bataya par woh maan hi nahi rahi hai ki aap hi Sameer Maheshwari hai.

Sameer: Oh! Hi Kamya! Naina jhoot nahi bol rahi hai, main sach mein Sameer Maheshwari hun.

Kamya: Sach?

Sameer: Ha sach. Agar tumhe doubt hai toh hum aaj kahi coffee pe milte sakte hai.

Naina: Par apka shoot?

Sameer: Aajka schedule 5 tak ho jayega . Maine phone isiliye kiya tha ki agar tum free ho toh hum 6 baje bahar milte hai.

Naina: Haa chalega.

Sameer: Aur Kamya agar tum bhi free ho toh tum bhi aajana.Tumhara doubt bhi clear aur mujhse milna bhi.

Kamya(hesitatingly): Sure.

Sameer: Bye!

Naina: Bye!

Naina cuts the call and looks at Kamya who was all shocked and frozen.

Naina: Ab toh believe ho raha hai na.

Kamya: Lagta hai mujhe dil ka daura padne wala hai.

Naina: Kitna drama kar rahi hai.

Kamya: Naina, tujhe pata nahi hai ki main kya feel kar rahi hun.

Naina: Abhi jo bhi kar ahi hai usse zyada, unse milne ke baad hoga.

Kamya: I know, sun main na ghar jaa rahi hun tayar hoke directly CCD mein milungi.

Saying this Kamya stormed off again leaving a laughing Naina behind.

***************************

Kamya was waiting for Samaina in Digin cafe. Kamya picks her phone to call Naina when she sees her entering the Cafe. As Naina comes to the table and settles down.

Kamya(joining her hands and looking up)- Thank you Bhagwanji mere intezaar ke phal khatam karne ke liye.

Naina chuckles seeing her friend being so dramatic.

Naina-Kamya nautanki band kar ab me aagayi na..

Kamya-Ha pata hai tu aagayi hai ,par purre 15 min late aayi hai..

Naina-Sry yaar traffic thi.

Kamya-Chal thike....(excitedly) Yeh bata Sameer jiju kaha hai..

Naina-Abhi andar aane se pehele hi unnko call kiya tha....Unnhone kaha 5 min me pohochenge..

Kamya-Thike thike.

After 5mins they saw a man wearing hoddie and eyes covered under black shades coming towards their table and settles down on a vacant chair.

Man-Hello ladies..

Naina and Kamya glance at eachother confusedly as they did not recognise the man because he had his shades on with the hoddie's cap too. The man understands this and removes his shades and pushes his cap back making his face visible clearly..

Naina-Sameer aap..

Yes the man was non-other than our Sameer Maheshwari..

Sameer-Ha me hi hu...Sry vo asse bhes badalke aana pada...media ka toh tumhe pata hi haina..aur abhi bhi accha hai humara table isolated jagah pe hai.

Naina-Ha sahi kiya..

They both glance at shocked Kamya who was sitting like a statue. Naina shakes her back to reality.

Naina-Sameer yeh hai Kamya aur Kamya yeh hai Sameer..

Sameer-Hello Kamya

Kamya-Hello...Aap sacchi hai ya mujhe dikh rahe hai?

Sameer and Naina chuckle and Sameer says..

Sameer-Me sacchi me hu....Chahe toh touch karke dekh lo.

Kamya-Sacchi?

Sameer-Haa

Saying this he forwards his hand and Kamya touches his hand..

Kamya-Aap toh sacchi yahi hai..

Naina smacks Kamya's head..

Naina-Sameer sacch me yahi hai..

Kamya-Ha...Aap Sameer Maheshwari hi hai...Matlab the actor Sameer Maheshwari

Naina/Sameer-Haa

Naina-Mata...tujhe bola tha na ki Sameer hi the Actor Sameer hai..Ab toh yakin hogaya na.

Kamya-Ha puura yakin hogaya....Yaar tu sacchi bohot lucky hai ki Sameer jiju tere hone wale husband hai.

Naina-Pata hai mujhe.

Sameer-Ab finally tumhe yakin hogaya na ki me hi the actor Sameer hu ya Aadhar card dikhau tumhe?

Naina and Kamya laugh..

Kamya-Nahi, Nahi usski zarurat nhi hai

Naina-Accha kuch order karre abhi??

The others nod their heads in agreement and they order chocolate brownies for each and a oreo shake for Kamya and 2 Belgium chocolate shakes for Samaina. They enjoy their desserts with chatting and teasing each other. Sameer looks at his watch and then says..

Sameer-Ohh I think its time to leave..

Kamya-Ya..Waise bhi its 7:00 ghar pe jaane me late hua to daat padegi

Naina-Ha barabar

Sameer got back into his unrecognisable look. They paid their bill and move out together.

Sameer-Naina, Kamya chahiye toh me drop kar du tum dono ko.

Naina-Arre nahi, nahi Sameer hum manage kar lenge aur upar se yeh side traffic hai aapko pareshani hogi.

Sameer-Arre issme pareshani kya?

Kamya-Nahi Sameer jiju aap jao..Naina sahi keh rhi hai.

Sameer-Are u sure?

Kamya/Naina-Ya.

Sameer-Accha okay...By the way it was nice to meet u Kamya aur agli baar aapne fiancé se bhi milwana..

Kamya-Aaap se milkar bhi accha laga jiju aur agli baar pakka milwaungi unse.

Saying this they shake their hands and suddenly Naina remembers something and says..

Naina-Sameer suniye..Mummy, Papa ne aapko dinner ke liye invite kiya hai.

Sameer-Aree Naina uski kya zarurat hai?

Naina-Mujhe kuch nhi pata..Aapko compulsory aana hai waise bhi aap free hai na...pls

Sameer-Ha vo toh hai...Achha okay me aajaunga.

Naina gets happy hearing this. They bid good-bye to each other and moved to their places back.

************************************

Naina was busy preparing the sweet dish made specially for "him". While Rama was calling out her name constantly; she enters the kitchen.

Rama-Naina tu jaake taiyaar to ho Damadji kabhi bhi aasakte hai.

Naina-Ha bas ho hi rha hai.

Rama pushes Naina and takes control of the ladle saying..

Rama-Tu jaa me dekhti hu aur jaldi taiyaar hona.

Naina washes her hands and runs up to her rrom. She freshens up and changes into a blue striped one piece.

Just then she hears the bell ring and runs downstairs. Rakesh opens the door and welcomes Sameer. Sameer steps in and takes blessings of Rama and Rakesh and then sees Naina and greets her.

Rama- Aao na beta..betho betho.

Sameer sits and everyone else settles down except Naina, who gets a glass of water for him.

Sameer- Yeh mene todha meetha laya hai..

Rama-Arre isski kya zarurat thi beta?

Sameer-Maa ne kaha tha ki khali haath mat jaana..

Rakesh-Arre beta khali haath toh mehemano ke ghar nhi jaate...yeh toh tumhara hi ghar hai.

Rama-Aur tumne laya bhi toh Jalebi..

Sameer-Sry..aap logo ko pasand nhi hai kya?

Rakesh-Arre Jalebi kisko nhi pasand hoti. Rama to asse issliye keh rhi hai kyuki aaj Naina ne Rabdi banayi hai joki zayada tar jalebi ke saath khayi jaati hai..

Rama-Haa dur dekho toh tum dono ki Jodi ne dusri Jodi milayi hai.

Saying this Rama and Rakesh giggle while Naina picks up the box and runs inside blushingly. Soon after their chats they all sit down for Dinner which was all of Sameer's Favourites.

Sameer-Arre Aunty aapne itna sab kyu banaya?

Rama-Arre itna kuch todhi hai sirf Laccha Paratha, Jeera Aloo, Paneer Tikka, Dal aur Chawal hi toh hai.

Rakesh-Arre bhai pet bhar ke khao, ghar ka khana hotel me todhi milta hai?

Rama –Beta tum Delhi me ho toh yahi ruk jaaona. Hotel me rehene ki kya zarurat hai?

Sameer-Aunty mujhe bhi accha lagta lekin saari cast aur crew hotel me hi hai aur waha discussion ke liye kabhi bhi bulaate hain issliye wahi rehena padega.

Rama- Par beta....

Rakesh-Arre Rama usse khana to khane do, aapni baate baad me kar lena..

Rakesh says and they all sit for dinner.

************************************ 

After having a delicious dinner, Sameer was now in Naina's room as Rakesh asked Naina to show him the house in order to give the couple privacy.

Sameer: Tumhara karma toh ekdum saaf hai, mere kamre se ekdum ulta.

Naina(giggles): Its ok, har ladke ka aisa hi hota hai?

Sameer: Acha, tumhe bada pat hai?

Naina: Kamya ka bada bhai tha toh unka karma hamesha ulat palat tha aur Kamya ka ekdum saaf suthra.

Sameer: Hmm. Waise mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum mujhe itna yaad karti hu aur isiliye meri photo bhi yaha rakhi hai.

Sameer says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Naina: Woh...mummy papa ne kaha toh isiliye frame mein lagayi.

Sameer: Oh! Toh tumne man se nahi lagayi hai.

Naina: Mmmm.....aisa nahi hai.

Sameer: Toh kya hai?

Naina: Kuch nahi.

She snatches the frame from him and keeps it back on the table. Sameer giggles and they move forward in the balcony. The view in front was of the main road which was covered by the trees on both sides. The sky was clear with the moon shining at the centre.

Sameer: Tum roz yaha aati ho na?

Naina: Aapko kaise pata?

Sameer; Uski wajah se.

Sameer points at the bright moon and Naina smiles nodding.

Naina: Ha, main roz yaha aati hu aur chaand se baate karti hun. Chaand iss duniya ki sabse khubsurat banawat hai.

Sameer: Khoobsurat toh hai par mere chaand se kam.

Sameer says leaning towards her. She blushes and turns her head to the ither side. He slowly takes her hand into his and she jerks her head back to him. He thinks that his move made her uncomfortable and starts removing his hand but was stopped by her fingers which tightened around his fingers. She looks at him and blinks in assurance. They both smile and keep gazing at the moon. After a few minutes when Sameer and Naina were back in the room with Rama and Rakesh savouring on the special dish Jalebi and Rabdi, Rakesh says.

Rakesh: Arre tumhe pata nahi hai Sameer, Naina bachpan mein kitni jaldi thi. Jab Kabhi khushi kabhi gham aayi thin a atab Kareena ne Bole Chudiyan mein pehena hua dress usse chahiye that oh pura sheher ghumaya tha hum.

Rama: Aur fir uspe methcing neck piece ke liye mujhe sarojini nagar.

Sameer laughs and Naina scrunches her nose whining.

Naina: Mummy yaar!!

Rakesh: Par jab usne woh dress pehna tab ekdum heroine lag rahi thi.

Rama: Ha, uski tasveer bhi hai.

Sameer: Aunty kya main woh tasveer dekh sakta hu?

Rakesh: Ha ha kyon nahi, saare albums hai. Hum kal hi dekh rahe the. Ruko main le aata hun.

Rakesh goes and gets a big alm with him. Rama-Rakesh show all Naina's photos toh him and even tells the backstory of each one. They all laughed at every pic and chatted for a while. Post an hour, Sameer asks for his leave. Rakesh allows and asks Naina to drop him down stairs.

****************************

Samaina went down in the parking lot near Sameer's car.

Sameer:Aaj ka khana bohot acha tha.

Naina: Sab mummy ke efforts.

Sameer: Mummy ke haath ka khana hota hi aisa hai.

Naina: Aap auntyji ko bohot miss karte hai na?

Sameer nods his head with an emotional thin-lipped smile. Naina holds his hand into hers and gives a light press. They both look at each other but were disturbed by the noise of some young group. They get apart but Naina's bracelet gets stuck in Sameer's sleeve.

Naina: Oh shit! I am so sorry.

Naina starts untangling it when Sameer pulls his hand which make Naina come closer too.

Sameer: Shayad meri tarah, yeh mera diya hua bracelet bhi nahi chahta ki main tumse dur jau.

Naina looks deep into his eyes; her cheeks were burning and lips were quivering to say what her heart felt. But she finally says

Naina: Toh ruk jaiye na.

Sameer gives a small smile.

Sameer: Agar majburi nahi hoti toh ruk jaata.

Naina: Agli baar toh rukenge na?

Sameer: Agli baar toh tum aaogi na aur fir main tumhe kabhi dur jaane hi nahi dunga.

Naina blushes profusely and removes the tangled bracelet, moving a little far. Sameer too smiles.

Sameer: Chalu??

Naina nods and he sits in his car. He accelerates and waves at Naina, who waves him back.

***********************

Naina was in clinic and called out her last client of the day in her cabin. The man entered and settled on the chair opposite to her.

Man: Good evening.

Naina: Hello, good evening! Ken Adams right? Shall we start?

The man nods his head.

Naina: Okay....so what diet do you want? Do you wanna loose weight, gain weight or build a body?

Maina: I wanna build my body.

Naina: Okay great...please tell me about your daily diet so we can add or minimize the food items.

The man gives her all the details while Naina was observing him very keenly. She thought that she knew him as his voice and face was a bit familiar. She then mentally shook her head and suddenly saw something down the table which made her smile. The man was done giving information and Naina says.

Naina: Aapka diet toh bohot bura hai. Pura ka pura badalna padega.

Saying this she gets up and tells him about the changes.

Naina: Aapko carbs kam karne hone, oil aur sugar toh bilkul band aur proteins badhane honge and with that starch ka intake bhi kam karna hoga matlab no Potatoes.

The man looked at her with widened eyes and Naina walks past behind him saying.

Naina: Toh aajse no aloo ke parathe, no cutlets par....

Suddenly a tiffin comes in front of the man and he hears Naina's voice.

Naina(Whispers): Par yeh aloo ka halwa chalega.

The man looks at Naina who was smirking.

Naina: Aapko kya laga main aapko pehchanungi nahi? Itni bhi buddhu nahi hai aapki hone wali biwi.

Saying this Naina starts laughing and was joined by the man...oops Sameer.

Sameer: Tumne pehchanha kaise?

Naina: Aapne itni badi hoodie pehni taki aapki anghoothiyan chup jaaye, yeh nakli daadi lagayi taki aapka chehra chupe, lekin aap bhul rahe hai Mr. Maheshwari ki aapne jo joote pehne hai co maine hi aapko gift kiye hai.

Sameer looks down at his shos and slaps his forehead.

Sameer: Haye!! Maine socha tha ki tumhe yeh pehna ke dikhaunga lekin yaha aane ke baad socha ki ek prank karu. Par mujhe kaha pata tha ki isi shoes ke wajah se mera pachka ho jayega.

Hearing this Naina laughs hard and Sameer joins her too. They talk for a while and then leave the building.

Sameer: Chalo main tumhe ghar chod deta hu.

Naina: Nahi nahi, airport ghar ke pehle aata hai toh aapko ulta padega.

Sameer: It's ok, main chod deta hu.

Naina: Aisa karte hai hum dono saath mein airport chalte hai, main aapko see off kar dungi aur wahi se ghar chali jaungi.

Sameer agrees with Nain and they leave towards the Airport. They soon reached there and step out of the car Sameer was still in his get up and was thus unrecognizable.

Sameer: Chalo yeh do din bhi khatam ho gaye, par bohot maza aaya.

Naina: Ha.

Sameer: Toh?

Naina: Toh?? Toh kya?

Sameer: Toh....miss karogi mujhe?

Naina smiles and blushes profusely.

Naina: Ghar pohochne ke baad call ya msg kar dijiyega.

Sameer: Tumne mere sawaal ka jawab nahi diya?

Naina: Jawab aapko pata hai.

Sameer: Lekin mujhe tumse sunna hai.

Naina(dramatically): Nahi bilkul nahi karungi.

Sameer: Pakka?

Naina blushes looking down and then pushes him towards the gate.

Naina: Bye.

Sameer waves at her and she waves back with a wide grin on her face.

***********************

Sameer was back to Mumbai after his cheerful meet with Naina. He was all tired and was now speaking to his family after having his dinner.

Sameer: Ha bhabhi, bohot maza aaya.

Swati: Woh toh jaanti hi hun devarji, saare photos dekhe maine.

Sameer: Naina bhej bhi diye? Main soch raha tha ki khud hi dikhata.

Swati: Arre haa aap aa rahe hai na, 13 ko right.

Sameer: Yes.

Swati" Meri nayi bag le aana bhuliyega nahi.

Sameer: Of course bhabhi.

Swati: Aur? Shooting kaisi hui?

Hearing Swati's words Munna pissed off and hinted her to end the call. Swati shrugged pushing her husband away.

Sameer: Waise bhabhi main ab rakhta hu nahi toh Bhai mera murder kar denge.

Swati: Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai.

Swati smacked Munna's arm as it encircled her waist and Munna whined; he snatched her phone and said.

Munna: Baaki ki baate kal kar lena, tu abhi thak gaya hoga na. Bye.

Munna disconnects the call and throws the phone away.

Swati: Kya tha yeh? Sameer kya sochega hamare bare mein?

Munna: Yahi ki uska bhai uske bhabhi se bohot pyar karta hai.

Saying this Munna picks her up and they were lost in their own world.

**************************

The sun peeped through the clouds, birds started singing their morning chorus while people left for their work. So did Naina. She was already running late and her parents were forcing her for breakfast.

Naina: Papa mere paas bilkul time nahi hai.

Rakesh: Arre thoda hi hai.

Rakesh feeds her as she packs her bag while Rama gets her tiffin. Just then Rama's phone rings and she goes to receive it.

Naina: Bas papa ho gaya, main ja rahi hun, Bye.

Saying this Naina picks her purse and bag and walks to leave when Rama calls her out. Naina halts; turns and Rama gives her the most shocking news which makes her stumble.

**********************

WORD COUNT: 5972

*********************

Hey amigos!!

The next chapter's up. Had to stop it on a cliffhanger so that you all keep guessing. Hope you all like it.

If yes, then please do vote and also comment about what you think is the shocking news. Also if anyone could give this book a shout out, it will help us take more efforts and reach to all the readers.

Love,                                                                                                                                    Shambhavi and Hemangi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 8.8K 73
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...
99.2K 11.4K 76
What happens when destiny pushes two strangers together to bind them together in a marriage??? A promise made two decades ago by two best friends, Ja...
29K 1.9K 38
After being in Coma for nearly 1 Year, she returns to see her love happily married to someone and also had a baby. Her eyes filled with hurt hate pa...
149K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...