BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING

By blackbangtan_4567

It's just the beginning... Bangtan gang the biggest gang of all South Korea, belongs to the Asian Agency Nort... More

|| OFFICIAL TRAILER ||
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05_PT. 1
CHAPTER 05_PT.2
CHAPTER 05_PT.3
CHAPTER 05_PT.4
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07_ PT.1
CHAPTER 07_PT.2
CHAPTER 07_PT.3
CHAPTER 07_PT.4
CHAPTER 08_ PT.1
'BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING' SPOILER ATTACK!💣💥
CHAPTER 08_PT.2
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

☠️Introduction☠️

479 17 9
By blackbangtan_4567

Hey guys! This is my first BTS x Blackpink AU story, hope you gonna enjoy!😃now enough chit chat,✋let just introduce the basic story, here we go!

👇👇

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is based on one of the most biggest male gang in Korea, (well, they are only 7 members in the gang, but the power and abilities are enormous!😏) Named as the bangtan gang and the biggest female gang Blackpink.

Bangtan gang belonged to the secret agency North Wing, which fights against all the injustice, criminal and mafia activities which are highly banned in Asia, So let me Introduce the gang members, first, the Bangtan gang...
👇

°Kim namjoon, aka RM, He's the leader, destroyer, stealer and the big brain of the Bangtan Gang, kind of outraged but a cool friend, in his normal life, he runs a recording studio called Rkive, Really good at destroying stuff and stealing, fluent in Korean, English, French, German and Spanish.

°Kim Seokjin, aka Jin, the oldest member and the physician. He doesn't love anything more than his Worldwide Handsome face and food, for a strange reason he loves pigs also🤔🤔, he can rap 10 times faster than Eminem when he's angry (not rapping actually, the way he screams it sounds like rapping in high speed) in his normal life, he's a highly graduated doctor in the Seoul general hospital, has his own weird fighting styles. Fluent in Korean, English, Italian and Chinese.

°Min Yoongi, aka Suga is the seeker/ interrogator, bad boy and the next big brain in the gang, he can't stand staying around girls, in his normal life, he's an architect and a music producer, Considered as a cat, loves to sleep, mostly like to stay in peace and quiet, cannot control temper. Fluent in Korean, English, Spanish, Latin, Russian and German.

°Jung Hoseok, aka J hope (Hobi), The technology genius in the gang, The biggest crackhead, in love with sprite, most caring and the funniest of them all, in his normal life, he runs his own dance academy HOPE DANCE ACADEMY.

°Park Jimin, aka Jimin, the fighter and spy in the gang, really good at Karate and Tykondo, not good at keeping balance while sitting, pretty ticked of sometimes, in his normal life he's trained fighter, good at disguises. Fluent in Korean, English, French, Japanese and German.

°Kim Taehyung, aka V (Tae) is the sniper and the third big brain in the gang, really good at shooting and archery, in his normal life, he's a lawyer, pretty stupid sometimes and a clever person who is ready for anything (even for death), has cool sense of fashion, fluent in Korean, English, Spanish, Russian, Sinhala and French.

°Jeon Jungkook, aka Jungkook (JK) is the youngest, strongest and the Assassin in the gang,
A trained Assassin under a military training program that involved taking young boys and turning them into elite spies and assassins known as the Jaguars , an unpredictable attacker, afraid of girls. fluent in Korean, English, Spanish, Norwegian and Swedish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's the Bangtan gang, and now let's get in to the Blackpink gang🖤💜️ (sorry, I couldn't find a pink heart)

°Kim Jisoo, aka Jisoo, the leader and the oldest, a cool girl but need attention, loves food, in her normal life, she's a trained spy under North wing. Fluent in Korean, English, Italian and Chinese

°Kim Jennie, The seeker/ interrogator  in the gang, a sexy bad girl, in her normal life, she's niece of a Spanish scientist, a trained spy under North wing. Fluent in Korean, English, Spanish, Russian and German

°Rosainne Park, aka Rose' the only New Zealand born member of the gang, the fighter and the spy, in her normal life, she's a trained spy under North wing, Fluent in Korean, English, French and Romanian.

°Lalisa Manoban, aka lisa, a Thai and the youngest member, the Assassin, she's a trained spy under North wing. Fluent in Korean, Thai, English, Spanish and Arabian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the introduction , don't just stop here, read the story, jump to this universe, and BTW, I got to say that this story might have grammatical errors cuz I'm not an English (it's my second language) , please apologize,😉

+And I'm not a Blackpink and BTS shipper, I made this just for entertainment and to make this ff cool and interesting,

So My dear fellow armies, don't take it literally, I purple you💜💜💜!!

Enjoy the story, here we go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 166 18
👑 Are you a budding writer yearning for increased recognition, devoted readership, votes, and comments for your underappreciated books? Or 👑 Ar...
3.1K 467 11
"𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙." ...
453 58 41
I know I'm not your first love,but I want to be your forever ♾️
706 66 5
Kim jisoo a adorable and beautiful girl of mr. Kim seo joon has to marry with his best friend son to protect herself and his dad business from her...