Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Follow my new account!

Chapter 16: The Case

476 13 22
By Aphmau_80

Makoto POV

My eyes slowly started to lift up a bit and I noticed I was in a bedroom. This must be my bedroom. I slowly got up and stretched a bit and headed for the bathroom and used the sink to wash off my face. Then I cupped some water in my hands and drank it because I had the same nightmare as before.

Once I was done I went back into bed and laid down. I noticed a big lump under the blankets. Must be the pillow I left under my blanket to make it look like it was me laying in bed when I actually snuck out. I am a genius after all!

So I grabbed the pillow and noticed how soft it was when I grabbed it. But below and behold it was not a pillow. It was rather Kyoko Kirigiri I was grabbing. It was her breast! She shot up from where she was laying and I completely panicked.

I looked around to turn on a light and I saw she had a light on her night stand. I turned it on and it dimmed the room a bit.

I looked back at Kyoko and saw her face fully pink and I put my hands up in nervousness and waved them like I normally do.

Makoto: I-I'm so so sorry! I thought I-I was in my house a-and I washed my face in my bathroom...well yours- but- I went to go lay back down a-and I thought you were a pillow and-

Kyoko: Its f-fine. It was just an accident after all right? You would not go and do something like that.

I aggressively nodded and she went to cover herself so she can lay back down. I sat on her bed and just kept moving my legs back and forth. God now I feel awkward what I did.

Makoto: I-I'm sorry.

It was silent still. I sighed, maybe she is mad at me? Or could it be something else? Well I know she is probably now not comfortable after that happening. But I have to stay here because she wanted me to help her with that case. Maybe I can ask her about that so that way she forgets what happened earlier. Yeah! Let's try that.

Makoto: Hey umm Kyoko.

Kyoko: What is it?

Makoto: I was wondering when are we going to work on that case you asked me to help you with from yesterday?

Kyoko: We will soon. I just need to think.

She sat up and faced the other wall. We were looking in opposite directions.

Makoto: Also...did you carry me up to your room?

Kyoko: Yes I did. I did not want you too sleep on the couch.

Makoto: Why did you not put me in the guest bedroom though? So that way I would have not done what I did earlier.

Kyoko: I...wanted you too stay in my room. It helps me sleep when stressed.

I got up and sat next to her after hearing that answer. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and squeezed her gloved hand.

Makoto: I-I'm sorry to hear that you're stressed. Do you wanna talk about it?

Kyoko: I will be fine.

We sat in silence for a bit. She said she just wanted to think which is fine. I don't want to bombard her with questions I have about the case she wants me to help her with.

I'm surprised she even asked me to help her with the case to begin with. So I got up and went downstairs to make some breakfast so we have energy for this investigation we will be doing today.

I went into Kyoko's kitchen and looked for stuff that is breakfast food and not desert like foods. After all I am a healthy eater!

I looked in her fridge and grabbed some eggs. Then I looked if she had some bacon and she did. I grabbed that next and sat both the eggs and bacon on the counter.

I looked in her covers to find any pancake batter. Sadly she did not have any pancake batter.

Makoto: I guess this will do. Hope she likes this.

I began to make the eggs and bacon on the pan I found in her lower covers. Time to get cooking.

I started to hum a song while making the breakfast for Kyoko and I. While doing so I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned the stove heat down a bit so I don't burn anything down. I then turned around and saw Kyoko crossing her arms examining what I was doing.

Kyoko: Well that's rude for not asking me to borrow my stuff for you to fill up on.

Makoto: Wh-What! N-No I was making some breakfast for you and-

Kyoko started to laugh a little. I was confused on why?

Makoto: Uh, what's so funny?

Kyoko: I was just teasing you Makoto. I don't mind you using my stuff in this house.

Makoto: Ah! R-Right. Sorry I didn't catch on sooner. I can be stubborn sometimes.

Kyoko: I know.

She came up too me and kiss me on the cheek which I was shocked by knowing her not so use to this still kinda. Kyoko turned her face away from me.

Kyoko: Thank you for the breakfast by the way.

Makoto: N-No problem. You go get the case file and bring it down here. We can eat before we start looking at the case.

Kyoko nodded her head at me. Then turned around and headed upstairs to go grab the case file. I turned back around and flipped the bacon pieces over.

While making breakfast still I get a call on my phone and I hurried to pick it up too see who it was.

Makoto: Hello?

Komaru: Makoto where are you?!

I could tell in my sisters voice that she is panicked. Shit! I thought I told her I was studying at the school building.

Makoto: I-I'm at the school building in my dorm studying. Wh-Why?

Komaru: No you are not. Dad called the school and we know you are not there. Where are you then?

Shit! If dad is involved I am toast! I need to think of something fast now.

Makoto: Fine. I had to go to Sayaka's place for practice for the game coming up in February. It's a sports festival the school is holding and you have to get graded on it. I didn't tell you because I thought dad would get mad at me if I would hang around people.

I then heard a sigh come from Komaru. I hoped she bought into that.

Komaru: So are you still over there then? Just practicing and not making conversation?

Makoto: Yes sis I am. And no I am not talking with them. Dad would never let me anyways.

Komaru: Ok! Well when you get home when your done with that Dad wants to have a word with you.

That made my heart drop when she said that. Why would dad want to talk to me for? Isn't he always busy? He always is working now unless he needs or wants something out of me.

Makoto: Ok. Thanks for calling sis. Be home at 7:30 p.m.

Komaru: Ok love you bro! Byeee!

She then hanged up. I let out one big sigh hoping whatever he has too say is nothing about Kyoko nor my friends. Or anything work related.

I finished up breakfast, put the eggs and bacon both on our plates and put the plates on the small table in Kyoko's kitchen.

I sat down and when I did I saw her coming to sit right over. We both sat down and began to eat out breakfast.

Kyoko: Taste good. Thank you again.

I smiled at Kyoko happily knowing she liked the breakfast I made. I then grabbed the case file and opened it up. I put out each of the papers in line of how she organized it. I looked at the details as we were eating.

Makoto: So Genicide Syo is the name correct?

Kyoko nodded at me telling me I was correct. I then turned my face back to the information that was laid out neatly on the table. I picked up another piece of paper to see what it was.

My blood went cold on what I saw. I dropped my fork too while I was eating.

Kyoko: Is something the matter?

Makoto: L-Look.

I hand her the piece of paper and she had no reaction to it. She just shook her head and handed it back.

Makoto: You're not freaked out about it?

Kyoko: I have worked on many homicide cases. As I said, I am use to this.

Makoto: Don't you at least feel-

She then cut me off and said this.

Kyoko: Disgusted. Yes I am. Any normal person would see that as disgusting and hard too look at. But we are going to have to investigate so if you want you do not have to help then in the case.

Makoto: N-No of course I want to help. Here let me see all the dead corpse in the paper.

Kyoko handed the paper back over to me and I started to examine it. Who would do such a thing to these people? Especially how they murder in such fashion and they can be proud of it and run off.

It made my blood boil. But I need to calm down or else my anger will get the best of me again. So I took one breath and let it out.

I looked at the paper again and noticed how all the victims are male. They were all pinned to a wall with scissors. One on each hand and one on each foot.

Makoto: Say, have you noticed all the victims are male?

Kyoko looked up at me while eating her food and doing work. She nodded and swallowed her food to say something.

Kyoko: All the victims in every case have been male. I am also assuming you noticed that the killers weapon is always scissors, right?

Makoto: Yes I have. They use them to pin their victim to the wall. But I also noticed something else in there.

Kyoko: What else did you notice? Because I did not find anything else in that autopsy.

Makoto: If you look a little bit closely. Behind the victim you could see the word, "Blood Lust", on the wall.

Kyoko: Can you circle it. Here.

She threw a red marker at me and wanted me to circle the evidence in the photograph. I circled all of what I found on my first piece of paper and handed it to Kyoko.

Kyoko: Hmm, I know in one of the autopsy reports that they said they saw a female with braids and wore a reddish purple skirt and shirt. They only saw the person from behind though.

She looked in the file case to find it and handed it to me. I saw a photo of the killer from behind and then read the description about her. Two pony tail braids, reddish purple skirt and shirt. Wait- could it be?

Makoto: This description- I think I might know who the killer is. But I hope it's not them.

Kyoko: I am going to guess that you think it's Toko Fukawa.

Makoto: H-How did you guess I was going to say that?

Kyoko: One, Toko has braids. Two, wears reddish and purple skirt every day and never takes a shower. Finally, you said you hope it's not them. After all who else would you know that has that same description.

Makoto: I-I guess your right.

Kyoko: I am aren't I?

I then laughed because she always says she is right about subjects we talk about. I gave her my smile and it made her turn a little pink in the face.

Kyoko: Ok I know you find it how funny it is but let's get back to the case.

Makoto: Right!

So we come to the conclusion that our prime suspect at the mean time is Toko Fukawa. Ultimate Writing Prodegy. I wrote down her name on the autopsy report so Kyoko does not forget.

Makoto: Hey Kyoko.

Kyoko: Hmm?

Makoto: Do you think though that Toko would actually go and kill people? Especially in a fashion? I mean come on! She does not even like interacting with people or getting in trouble. So I don't even see what her motive could be.

Kyoko: I do have one solution on why she might be killing dozens of people.

Makoto: Let's here it.

Toko. She kills dozens of people. Just hearing that and now thinking about it...would Kyoko then not like me? I-I mean I am not a murder but I have control kinda. It's just my eyes I have to cover and my ears and tail. So my family and everyone else is safe.

Kyoko: Toko has DID.

Makoto: Huh? What's that?

Kyoko: Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Makoto: Oh! Now I know what your talking about. So your basically saying she has another identity that no one in our class knows about and that she can't control it?

Kyoko nodded her head and I let out a sigh.

Makoto: Then that means Toko is basically not really a killer. Its this other person.

Kyoko: You could say that.

I looked at the time and it was now 1:02 p.m. God why does time have to fly by every time I am with Kyoko.

Kyoko: Let's end the investigation here for now. I will speak with her tomorrow and then bring her into the station.

Makoto: W-Wait you are not putting her in prison are you?

Kyoko then looked down at the floor. Is she trying to avoid my gaze? Or is she just not wanting to tell me because it would hurt my feelings? Toko is my friend even if she is weird. All my friends company is the best thing to have. Especially Kyoko.

Makoto: Are you Kyoko?

Kyoko: I don't know yet. I will see if we can figure something out with the police. After all it's my job as a detective.

Makoto: Oh ok, just please tell me when you talk with her she will be ok?

Kyoko: I will.

I got up and grabbed her breakfast dish and started to clean dishes. Kyoko walked over to me to stand next to me.

Kyoko: Can I do the dishes?

Makoto: Nope! Since you have helped me a lot through the past few years this is the least I can do.

Kyoko: But you've helped enough! Even looking at the case with me.

Makoto: True. But I still don't think that's enough to give back.

Kyoko then grabbed a dish I haven't washed yet and started to wash it off with a different sponge. I grabbed the sponge out of her hand and she tried to grab it but I put my finger in front of her and waved it.

Makoto: No no no. Let me do it.

Kyoko grabbed the sponge out of my hand as I said that and crossed my arms when she started now to do all the dishes.

Kyoko: No really Makoto. I want to do them. Plus it would be rude of me to make my guest to do all my house work for me.

Makoto: Ugh! Fine. But at least I can do this.

Kyoko: Do wh-

I came up behind her and started to tickle her side and I noticed Kiri started to laugh but also blush. Not a very heavy blush. Just light. I kept tickling her while she kept yelling stop.

Kyoko: M-M-Makoto stoooppp!!

Makoto: What's the magic word Kiri?

Kyoko: P-P-Please!

She shouted please at me and I then stopped. I started laughing so hard that I could feel like I can throw up. Kyoko finished the dishes and looked at me as I was laughing. Her arms were crossed staring at me.

Makoto: Wh-What haha!

Kyoko: That was not funny.

Makoto: Oh come on! You know it was. Just hearing you yell, "Makoto stop, oh please stop", I can't get over that.

I made a girl like voice impressions of her and she just hit me in my shoulders while walking past me. I followed her and sat down in the living room with her.

We were now in a silence. A calm and relaxing silence. I kept glancing at her trying to think what we should do now. She is probably thinking of the same thing as well.

Makoto: Say, wanna watch a movie.

Kyoko: Sure. The twins dropped off some new movies actually for you and me to watch.

Makoto: Wait...Junko and Mukuro?!

Kyoko: Yes. It was awfully kind of them to do so.

Makoto: Well that is nice of them instead of going out and paying a fortune on movies that are worth the watch.

Kyoko grabbed a movie out of a box that was near her TV. I looked at the time and now it was 2:30 p.m. Why can't time just go slower? What's next, growing old quickly?

Kyoko: Hey let's watch this.

She showed me the cover of the movie and it looked interesting.

Makoto: Looks interesting. Let's watch it then.

She went to put the movie in and sat back down next to me to cuddle while watching the movie. I smiled at her knowing how lucky I am to have met Kyoko. It's just so hard to believe anyone would treat her poorly. All because of business. But I looked back at the TV screen and began to watch the movie

( 2 Hours Later)

Kyoko: I-I should have figured Junko was up to no good handing me these movies.

Kyoko was all a flustered mess and I started to laugh a little. I knew there was something off about those movies.

Makoto: I'm sorry you had to watch a bunch of inappropriate scenes. But the movies was good.

Kyoko: Y-Yeah. The movie was pretty good.

Makoto: Or the fact you like the sex scenes. Is that what you found good Hmm~?

Kyoko then looked at me with still red blush on her face and hit me this time in the stomach. Ouch! Ok, maybe I should have not made a joke to get her all embarrassed.

Kyoko: Obviously no. Like I said I can't let my detective agency and do inappropriate things.

Makoto: So does that mean I can't kiss you anymore?

Kyoko: Well yes you can. But I am saying as of make outs or sexual activity cannot happen.

Makoto: But how will they find out?

Kyoko: I hope your not implying what I think you are implying.

Makoto: H-Hey! I am not saying as of now we should. Rather later.

Kyoko: Mhm.

She rolled her eyes at me as we kept teasing each other. Just Kyoko's company makes my day the best. She makes my day brighter and bright. I know when I first met her I also did get the impression that she was cold and not so polite. But when I first talk to her for me it was the complete opposite.

I then heard my phone buzz and I looked at it. It was Komaru telling me to come home quick. Did something happen?

Kyoko: What's wrong? You seem panicked?

Makoto: I-I have to go. My sister is telling me to come home. Love you Kiri!

I then gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then used my werewolf abilities and ran home quick. I the stopped once I got in front of the door. I quickly opened it to find my mom and Komaru eating at the table along with my dad. Why is mom also home?

Mr Naegi: Makoto. Come and sit. Eat dinner and I need to have a word with you.

I did not say anything and just sat next to my sister. We both exchange glances with each other. She probably too is confused on what's going on.

I then saw my plate of food in front of me and hurried to eat it. Werewolf's do eat a lot more than humans but I have to eat like a human and minimize my food eating or else I will be getting questioned.

Once I was done with my food I followed both mom and dad to their office. Mom was up against the wall while my dad had both of his hands together and his head place down on them.

Mr Naegi: Makoto, close the door.

I did what he said without questioning and once I did he pierced me with his eyes. One could tell that he would be upset or angry with someone by that look he just gave to me.

Makoto: So...ahem! Dad what is it you want?

Mr Naegi: Can you explain to me all of what my agent has told me?

Makoto: Huh? What agent?

Mr Naegi: The agent I hired to watch you to make sure you were doing what you were suppose to says you were not.

His voice started to raise up and I felt like crying. D-Does he know?

Mr Naegi: Instead of studying you are hanging out with people that you could put in danger Makoto!

Makoto: D-Dad I-

Mr Naegi: Not only that but you have been hanging out with that girl I told you too not be around!

Makoto: Please let me explain-

Mr Naegi: Oh I bet it's the same excuse again. You have that headband on to cover your eyes saying you will be fine. Makoto what happens if some kid takes that headband off of you and your eyes are red because your upset?

Makoto: I-I...that will never happen! I even make sure no kid would do that. Plus they are my friends!

Mr Naegi: Oh really? Then why did I hear that my own son threw out Mr. Owada out the window?!

Makoto: That was because he was going to force kiss my girlfriend!

I started to get angry with my dad. But shit- oh no I just told my dad I have a girlfriend. Shit shit shit! I could tell now I was on the verge of tears.

Mr Naegi: Oh so now your telling me you have a girlfriend? Don't tell me it's that lavender hair girls

Makoto: Yes I do dad! And her name is Kyoko. I love her and you can't stop me from loving her. She's the reason I am happy.

Mr Naegi: Makoto obviously you did not get what I am trying to tell you!

Makoto: Yes I do dad. Just please I want to be with her! Including my friends.

Mr Naegi: No. I am not risking our family to go through the same stuff again. You are not aloud to go to the school anymore. Or see Kyoko. You will break up with her this instants!

My heart dropped after hearing that. B-Break up with Kyoko? B-But...I!

Makoto: Wait dad! Please can their be any other solution? I want to go to the school and see them! See her.

Mr Naegi: No my decision is final. I want you right now right here to break up with her.

Makoto: D-Dad! Can I at least go to school!

Mr Naegi: N-

My mom soon then butted in and yelled at both of us.

Mrs Naegi: Please dear at least let him go to school. We can hire some agents and body guards so that way he does not leave his dorm.

I looked back at my dad and he let out a sigh.

Mr Naegi: Fine. I suppose he can go to school. But I will call in some agents and bodyguards. You are only allowed to then communicate only for projects and grades. A guard will watch you.

Makoto: Wh-What! But I-

Mr Naegi: Do you want to go to school and at least look at your friends and see if they are fine?

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

Mr Naegi: Then my decision is final. Now call that girl this instance.

I picked up my phone without saying a word. The room was in an uncomfortable silence. The phone kept ringing. When will she pick up?

Then the phone pick up. I took on big gulp.

Kyoko: Hey Makoto what's up?

My dad was staring at me waiting for me to do so. I tried to say it but it was hard. I kept choking on my words and started crying. Kyoko could hear it now.

Kyoko: Hey what's wrong?

Makoto: I-I...

My dad then whispered me to hurry up. So I was crying through my sentence.

Makoto: K-Kyoko I...I'm sorry.

Kyoko: What for?

Makoto: I-I have to break up with you. I-I'm sorry!

I then hanged up and my dad walked up to me and waved me to give him my phone.

Makoto: Wh-What! Why?

Mr Naegi: Because you went against my rules. I told you this so many times Makoto. Now hand it over.

Makoto: Why can't I just have a normal life!

I then threw my phone at him. He did not catch it, instead I landed on the floor and broke into bits. I ran to my room and shut the door.

Makoto: Wh-Why?! Why!

I started to toss things in my room and getting all upset. Now she is going to be wondering why I broke up with her. I bet I hurt her didn't I? I-I should not have done that relationship now. I should have waited because of my dad.

I took off my headband and headed over to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and I looked down in the palm of my hand the headband Kyoko gave me.

I fell on my knees and started to cry. I love her so much! Why...why me? Why do I have to have this awful curse. Why can't my dad let me be happy with my friends?

All these thoughts were rushing through my mind. Now I can never ever talk to Kyoko again.

So I hugged her headband she gave me while crying in the bathroom. I kept doing this for hours

What could Kyoko be thinking of me now...

(Second last day of Junior year)

I was sitting in class. No one to talk to. After the break up everyone try to ask me what was wrong. Even Kyoko. My heart was hurting for her and everyone else.

I kept ignoring them every day. Body guards escorting me left and right. Now it's the second last day of school. Then 1 more left. I saw Hina try to come up to me but the body guard just put a hand in her face.

Aoi: Let us talk to Makoto! What is going on?

Bodyguard 1: Miss please leave Mr. Naegi alone. His father strictly gave us orders to not have anyone to communicate to Makoto.

I interfere in their argument by saying this.

Makoto: Please sir can we at least chat. After all I have a project with her to talk about that's all.

Bodyguard 1: Oh ok then! 5 minutes and we need to take you back to your dorm.

I nodded at them and headed over to Hina.

Aoi: Wh-

I shushed her to quiet down. I really need her to hear this. Because I don't want Kyoko to think any differently of me.

Makoto: Have Kyoko meet me in my dorm room after 10:00 p.m. No agents or guards are outside at 10:00 p.m. Since the school does not allow kids to go out past curfew.

Aoi: Alright then.

The bodyguards came up to both me and Hina. The bodyguard grabbed me by the shoulder and escorted me to my dorm. Once I got in it was just me all alone. No phone. No electronic at all. Just manga and pictures of my friends and Kyoko now all over my wall on one side.

Makoto: Thank god thoughs bodyguards bought it. I have to tell her. I can't just leave alone and abandoned like what her family did to her.

I soon look at the time and it was 10:01 p.m I heard a small knock at the window and hurried to get it. It was Kyoko. I smiled at her and helped her get inside my dorm.

Once she got in she slapped me across the face.

Makoto: Ow!

Kyoko: Why have you ignored my text? Why-

Makoto: Shhh! The guards will here you if you yell.

She then let out a sigh and breathed in to talk.

Kyoko: Wh-Why did you break up with me?

I saw tears almost forming her eyes. It made my heart ache, I could even feel my heart beating.

Makoto: I-I...my dad found out about our friends...found out I threw Mondo out the window...found out were together. So h-

Kyoko: He got bodyguards to keep an eye on what you do?

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

Kyoko: But I want to ask this.

Makoto: Y-Yes Kiri?

Kyoko: Are we still going to be together or...will we never?

Just hearing that made me want to cry. I then hugged her sobbing on her shoulder. Kyoko hugged me back.

Makoto: I-I want to be mine still but...I think we should wait. Because he said if it happens one more time I am getting homeschooled.

I could hear a yelp in Kyoko's voice. Making it hitch when I said that. She must have been crying quietly. I let go of the hug and looked at her through my headband and smiled.

Makoto: But hey! I will still be here even if we can't communicate. Let's keep our heads up and hope things will turn out good for us and our friends.

I then wiped her tears away making her blush a little. Out of no where she planted a kiss on my lips. Almost pinning me to the floor. This was a long lasting kiss. Not as in a make out but a long form kiss. She then pulled away and we both catch our breathe a bit.

Kyoko: I-I know I normally don't do that but. I wanted that to be the last kiss before I can't talk to you for a while. I hope you did not mind.

Makoto: O-Of course I won't mind. And thank you for that.

I gave her a soft smile and she returned it. I then heard guards talking saying they will check my room in 10 more minutes. Shit! She has to go.

Makoto: Kyoko you heard that right?

Kyoko: Yeah. I guess this is good bye huh?

Makoto: No it's see you later. Let's just be friends for now until the air clears up.

Kyoko: R-Right.

It was so hard seeing her leave and us breaking up like that. Before she was about to leave I hurried and cupped her face and kissed her one more time. Kyoko returned it back. I could feel tears rolling down both sides of her cheeks.

Makoto: Love you.

Kyoko: L-Love you too.

Kyoko then left and I closed the window. I hopped in my bed and once I did I started to drain in my sorrow. I started crying. I want to be with her. She is my light, my happiness, my world. Kyoko is the thing that makes me have hope every day. And for my dad to do this to me is absolutely awful.

Why....do I have this curse?
____________________________________
I'M SORRY I HAD TO END IT ON ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS! I COULD NOT MAKE IT TO FIFTY SEEING WHERE THE PLOT WAS GOING. PLUS THESE CHAPTERS HAVE THE LONGEST MINUTES IN IT. I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOYED VOLUME 1 OF THIS BOOK. THIS BOOK WILL CONTINUE INTO VOLUME 2 THIS TIME WE WILL SEE KYOKO KIRIGIRI'S POINT OF VIEW FOR SENIOR YEAR. HOW DOES SHE FEEL ABOUT MAKOTO? WILL THEY GET TO TALK AT ALL DURING THAT YEAR? WILL THE FATHER CRUSH THE HEARTS OF MAKOTOS FRIENDS AND KYOKO? WHEN WILL THEY FIND OUT ABOUT HIS SECRET? WILL THEY NOTICE THINGS THAT ARE GETTING PRETTY SUSPICIOUS WITH MAKOTO? FIND OUT IN VOLUME 2.

Note: Volmue 2 I hope will have more chapters than this. Sorry to disappoint still for not enough chapter. But hey at least they're going to be Volumes which just add on to chapters. So I will get that Volume prepared around Christmas maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 293 5
Yui Minami is a mysterious girl who is obsessively in love with her Multicultural friend, Yuuya Itsuka. This book is the story of their childhood tog...
25.6K 668 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
62K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...