Endless 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮(+18)

By kiiastyles94

"You like that" He mumbles right in front of my vulva making the vibration feel even better. "Yes Gio" I moan... More

Characters and playlist
Chapter 1: Bad Dreams
Chapter 2: Everybody Loves Me
Chapter 3: Robbers
Chapter 4: Love Is a Bitch
Chapter 5: Serious
Author's Note
Chapter 6: Mount Everest
Chapter 7: Uccen
Chapter 8: Forever
Chapter 9: Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
Chapter 11: Trampoline
Chapter 12: Dangerous woman
Chapter 13: I Found
Its been almost a year
Chapter 14: Survivor
Chapter 15: Lovely

Chapter 10: Love I'm Given

3.1K 79 5
By kiiastyles94

(Angel's apartment)

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗- 𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Smut warning and violence

Angel POV

"Why didn't you come to your therapy session last week" Logan ask as he puts a fry in his mouth. "I was staying with some friends and couldn't make it" I lie. I can't tell anyone about what's going because one they wouldn't believe me and two if they did things could get messy. "How are you doing then?" he ask. "Please no therapy session right now we are friends going out for lunch nothing professional" I tell him. "Alright" he laughs.

We talked a lot and laughed for the rest of the time. I couldn't stop looking at him he was really handsome and I was just looking at his jawline, the pearly white teeth I saw when he smiled, the crinkle right near his left eye when he made a face. I have never felt attracted to a man besides my mates, it's like he is drawing me in. "Hello earth to Angel" Logan says waving his hand in my face to get my attention.

"Oh sorry I was um just thinking" I say nervously laughing. "Yeah but it looked like you wanted to eat me, you hungry?" he ask lifting his fry up to my mouth. I opened my mouth for him to insert the fry into my mouth.

-after lunch-

"I had a really good time" I say as we get into his car. "Same I don't have anymore patients for the day wanna hang out some more" I nod.

We get to my apartment door and I opened it. "Wow your apartment is like your name" he chuckles and makes me chuckle. "Your apartment is so pure and white" "My favorite color is white" I tell him as I put my to go plate in the fridge. "Figured" he sits on the couch. I sit beside him curled up.

"Wanna watch a movie and eat pop corn" He nods. "I will pop the popcorn you find the movie" He says getting up. "You don't even know where it is" I yell because he is already in the kitchen. Five minutes later and movie already picked out, "I can't find it" I chuckle and get up. I reach up to get it out of the top shelf but I feel someone behind me and something pocking my butt. I feel hands wrap around my waste and then I hear a growl and someones head leaning on my right shoulder. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing" I stutter out. "Nothing just snuggling up to my friend nothing professional" he mocks. "U-um can you get the popcorn for me up there" he grabs the popcorn and goes to pop it. I go into the living room so flustered.

"You okay" His voice makes me jump. "Yeah" I say as he sits down and puts the pop corn in between us and I play the movie. I hadn't watch fifty shades of grey because my friends said I wouldn't like it, I don't know what it is about but I hope I like it.

It started off okay and then everything went south. I looked at Logan as the sex scene on folded and to my surprise he was already looking at me. "U-um I-i promise I d-didn't know t-this was in this mov-vie" He looked at me with an identifiable expression.

It happen in a blink of an eye, He put me on his lap and started hungrily kissing me.

(Smut warning)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 𝚙𝚝2: 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑- 𝙳𝚞𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚙𝚊

I kissed him back. He bit my lip making me gasp, he took the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but obviously he won. I can feel him growing more and more on my heat causing me to moan and grab his hair earning a groan from him. He ripped my shirt completely off making my breast bounce out. He attached his mouth to my right bud playing with the other boob with his hand. "W-we c-can't" I hardly could say. "Why can't we"he thrusted up his crotch up to my core making me moan out loud. "Stop moaning like that and I won't be able to help myself" He says with his voice going down much more. I couldn't help myself and started grinding, at first slow and then started going faster as my climax was coming.

He grabbed my hips to stop me "Stop I don't want to end up fucking you on this couch" he sounded a little more demanded. I "accidentally" grinded against him and this time he thrusted up and kept going. "s-sstop I'm going to cum fuck" I moaned out. I came and a lot making a wet patch appear on his pants. He didn't stop there. He flipped us over, so I am laying on my back and he kneeling in-between my legs. "I wanna taste you" he rasped out.

He ripped my leggings off along with my lace panties and mumbling something about buying me a new pair. "Fuck you're wet and glistening with juices over that cunt" He attached his mouth to my core and starting feasting. I lifted up my hips trying to run away. "Don't run comeback babe" he smirks. He was licking my clit like a dog who hasn't had water in 3 sunny days.

He picks me up and pulls down his pants "you think you can take all of me." "yes sir". As he was about to align himself to my entrance the door flew open.

Third person POV

-after angel left-

"Why would you say that" Giovanni ask Vico. "Because obviously she didn't want to be here" he says going to his desk. They have been trying to figure out why Logan is here and why he wants their Angel. Another reason they have been distant from Angel.

Twenty minutes later they feel mate's emotion change from sad to happy. They all ignored it as well as each other. Until they felt her emotion change to lust. "That little bitch" Giovanni yelled for the whole house could hear.

Lorenzo gets in the driver seat, vic in the passenger seat, and Giovanni in the back. They got there in a matter of five minutes when it usually takes them twenty. They could hear her moans and Logan's groans the whole car ride making them even more mad. "You think you can take all of me" "Yes sir".

"Oh hell no" Giovanni says kicking the door open. Angel and Logan froze as they were met face to face with the three Russo brothers. Vico was completely raging after seeing the sight he was seeing. Angel's naked body rapped around Logan's Naked body and especially his bottom half.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" Vico practically roared out. Angel stammered to get her clothes while Logan had amused look on his face. "Logan I will kill you right now... why the fuck did you try to seduce our mate" Lorenzo said making Logan smirk. "Not tried almost succeeded if it wasn't for you three walking in."

(𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 𝚙𝚝3: 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗' (𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕)- 𝙽𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚏𝚝. 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́)

Angel came in dressed in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. "You know those three Logan" Angel ask. "Yeah they are some old friends of mine" he smirks looking at the three furious men.

"Stay away from our Angel" Giovanni says stepping forward. "I am not you guys property, you wanted me to leave" she pointed to Vico. "Thats because you wanted to leave I could hear your thoughts" Vico says. "You two have always been the most loving now you guys don't even talk to me" she point to Lorenzo and Giovanni. "We've been trying to figure out what Logan wants with you and why you're so special" Lorenzo says looking at Logan. "What do you mean... Logan is my therapist and there is nothing special about me." the room gets quiet and everyone looks at Logan.

"He is not just your therapist" Giovanni starts. "He is a fucking incubus and an old pack warrior" Vico finishes. Angel looked at him shocked and backed away slowly from Logan. "Nope nope nope not doing this" Angel says getting her bag to leave.

"Daniel says your mom wants to speak with you" Giovanni says "Not the time" Logan says. "Wait Daniel is your brother but you guys have two different last names" Angel stops getting her bag. "Half brother are mom is a wolf, his dad is a wolf and my dad is an incubus." Logan explains. "We are getting off track why are you here and why is Angel special." Vico says annoyingly.

"You should really ask mother dearest about that" Logan says with a vile grin. "Huh our mother doesn't even know who Angel is yet" Giovanni says. "Well when she sees her she will".

"Who is your mother" Angel speaks up. "Chloe Decker aka persephone goddess of the underworld." Giovanni says dramatically in a sarcastic way to show that they obviously don't get along with their mom. "Oh wow I did a report on hades and Persephone in high school what a coincidence" Angel chuckle trying to change the mood a little. "Oh I would love to see that when we get home" Lorenzo Says chuckling too. "Wait home I'm not goin home with you guys, you promised me a regular life" she says getting closer to them. "Which we are giving you but you are our mate we have to be together" Gio says.

"Plus our father and mother will be here in Two days and now that I know mother might have the answers you especially need to be there." Lorenzo says getting closer to her. "Can I still go to school, start my business with Aliya, Have Austin as a friend, go out, and live my own life" she ask titling her head. "Well there will be some rules as Luna and head woman of the house" Lorenzo says. "Wait what?"

"you will be the luna being that we are the alphas and head woman of the house when we all unite" Gio answers. "Yoohoo still right here" Logan says making the four of them turn towards him and roll their eyes. "I really like her, she is sexy, pure, and a strong woman" Logan says looking at angel making her heart melt wanting to kiss him.

"Fuck face turn it off" Vico says. "Fine" He turns off his incubus powers and Angel goes up to him to slap him. "Stop doing that" She threatens. "You weren't saying tha-" "finish that sentence and I will slit your throat" Angel says pointing to his chest. "Our Angel finally grew a pair of wings" Logan says making.

"BANG!" "BANG!"

There was a knock at the door. "Angel I know your ass in there why haven't you been answering" They hear Aliya loud mouth on the other side of the door. "Stop your making a scene" Austin says also on the other side.

"What do we do now" angel says in a panicking whisper. "What do you mean what do we do" Giovanni ask confused. "What do you mean what do you mean..... what do you think will happen when they see the three men who own the place we work at and school and my therapist" Angel says in a duh tone.

"ANGELINA AMORA ROSE OPEN THIS GOT DAMN DOOR"

******************************************************************************

A/N: sorry for the late update and thank you for the new readers we are almost at 1K reads

XxkiiaxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 17K 42
She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just trying to find her place in this world to p...
309K 8.5K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
90.1K 1.5K 48
you may know these characters from my first book " theirs " lorenzo xavier ace amelia - - - - " bend over amelia" lorenzo's voice rings out she g...