❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

468 39 5
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼•❃ ════ ❁

Jungkook was already awake when his grandmother knocked on his door but instead of shouting from the bathroom he was ready, he just layed in his bed without speaking, eyes locked on the white ceiling.

The door to his room slid open and with a frown his grandmother stepped in "jungkook? Are you awake?" Walking further into the room "yeah" he moved his eyes to find his grandmother already by the foot of his bed "what's wrong?" the alpha sat up, blue hair sticking in different directions "I think I like someone" his words making the womans eyes grow wide "so? What's for breakfast?" Getting off of his bed and out the room leaving behind his shocked grandmother.

"Good mo-" Bon-Hwa stopped his words noticing the blank expression on his grandsons face, jungkook walked to the stove and reached to the cupboard on top to pull out a plate before serving himself some bacon and eggs, he then walked to the table where his wide eyed grandpa sat and took the chair across him "what's with him?" He asked his wife when she stepped beside him "he said he likes someone" the alphas eyes growing wider if possible as he looked up to his mate "what?" Quite exaggerated of the couple to be shocked, their grandson did have past relationships but none of them lasted more than a week, not only that but jungkook had been the one to accept his exes proposals never had they heard their grandson say he liked someone "I will go change" jungkook suddenly spoke Snapping the elder couple from their trance as they watched their blue haired grandson stand up, leave his plate on the sink and go to his room to change his clothes.

When he closed the door a sighed, jungkooks mind was fair to call a mess, he kept on replying what happened last night unsure of those thoughts that had emerged when helping the omega because it was only that, he was helping an unmated omega who had a pup, it was in his nature to help others and he had been raised to be a good alpha and person to not only a partner but to the people that surrounded him, it sounded like a fair excuse "what am i going to do?" Pushing his still messy blue hair back and taking a sharp breath before walking further into his small room and opening his closet to pull out his clothes for the day.

Jungkooks hands smoothed down his black shirt while he let out a small sigh "No feelings, I'm just being nice" trying to reassure himself before leaving his room and going through the living room where his grandparents sat, the young alpha placed both hands on his hips and gave a proud smile "forget what I said! I do not have feelings for anyone" giving a firm nod while the couple stared mouth agape at him. After a long silence Bon-Hwa cleared his throat "that's okay, I guess" muttering under his breath the last part "why don't you go and deliver the bread and I will go a little bit later" jungkook nodded and waved at them "see you later then" walking out of the house and hoping on his bicycle, zooming down the street "hi jungkook!" Greeting back at those that he knew well while giving a small nod as greeting to others and after a short ride he parked in front of the bakery sparing his watch a small glance and smiling as it was barely ten thirty in the morning, he was in time.

When he walked inside he was greeted by that same small gasp as wide silver eyes looked up from the coloring book "kookie!! You are here!" Hoseok smiled at the alpha from his seat behind the counter where he was placed on a stall "hi buddy, where's your uncle?" Hoseok pointed at the kitchen and after ruffling the betas white hair walked into the kitchen "hi yoon" the black haired omega looked up from the pan he was holding sliding it inside the oven and turning it on after closing it "hi jungkook" giving a small smile to the younger and going back to the front together "hobi can you hand me those bags?" Yoongi asked the beta who happily nodded and set down his colors to reach for the brown paper bags while jungkook and yoongi arranged them on the basket "can I go these time?" Jungkook was about to agree when yoongi interfered "no, your parents will be here soon" Hoseok pouted "what are they going to do?" Jungkook asked making Hoseok excitedly smile "we are going house shopping!" Yoongi laughed shoulders shaking "yes and no, they are going to see a house they liked, we are out of space at my apartment" the alpha understood and had seen it come, yoongi lived in a small loft that was a kind of a studio apartment, with Hoseok living with the omega there was enough space but now that the couple had returned to settle on the town they needed a bigger space.

"Then next time you can go with me to deliver the bread" Hoseok smiled wide yoongi combing the boy's hair back with a smile of his own "okie dokie!" He waved at jungkook the older man stepping out of the bakery with the basket in hand to secure it on his bicycle, the alpha hoped on his seat and looked up to find the glorious sight of jimin across the street, the omega stood in front of his own shop wearing a pair of light high waisted jeans and a pink button up shirt that hugged his figure while he held up a mirror and his other hand applied lip gloss on his plump lips, jungkook gulped. When the blonde saved his lip gloss he looked up to find jungkook staring at him, jimins lips pulling into a smile as he waved at the blue haired alpha "jungkook!" Named man widened his eyes noticing the omega was trying to cross the road to approach him "I have something to ask" but before jimin could try and pass the street jungkook was speeding off on his bicycle "sorry! I'm busy" shouting not daring to stop.

Confused jimin shrugged it off and stepped in his shop where his son already awaited for him.

When jungkook came to a stop of his first destination he huffed out a breath relieved yet confused why he was running away from the blonde omega, he didn't felt anything towards him or at least that's what he thought, he got off of the bicycle and took the basket to walk up a small set of stairs to knock on the door. While he waited for the door to be answered he looked down to get the bags to deliver and the door opened.

...

Yoongi was furiously stretching the bread dough when jungkook returned to the shop, Hoseoks head dangling as he tried to fight the urge to fall asleep "but I told him... and what did he say?..." yoongi kept muttering through gritted teeth making jungkook even more confused "hobi?" Whispering close to the boy's ear whose head was about to fall on the table when he was prevented to "huh?" Sleepy eyes looking at the blue haired alpha "why is yoongi mad?" Setting down the basket while Hoseok spare his uncle a small glance "my parents are late, I think dad called nini" yawning wide before laying his head down on the table on top of his arms "hey, yoongi?" The olders head snapped to the side glaring to the younger who halted on his steps "what?" Clearly angry.

"Well I'm afraid, but you are massacrating that dough" looking down at the mix provoking yoongi to let out a sigh "i'm sorry" pulling back and washing his hands "my brother is just causing me trouble, and turns out the house tour was an hour ago and he didn't care to tell me at all" drying off his hands and glaring down at the sink "it was already hard enough to convince seokjin on taking them on his busy schedule between selling houses and renting apartments aside that taehyung is pregnant" Turning to look at jungkook "is there anything I can do?"

"Well they are going to an open house of jin and Hee-chul was smart enough to let me know a few minutes ago and that thing is about to start but I need to bake these!" Frustrated rubbing his face before jungkook stepped up "go, I will do the baking, it wouldn't be the first time" shrugging while a gummy smile took over yoongis features "are you sure?" Jungkook nodded with a small smile "go, I know how to bake bread" the pale man gave a small chuckle and patted the alphas arm to walk out to the counter "Hoseok come on, we are going to where your parents are" he softly shook awake the boy who rubbed his eyes and let out a big yawn "wanna sleep" pouty lips as he got off of the stall "alright, sleep while we go there" yoongi saved the coloring book on his own bag along the colors before Crouching down to pick up the five year old "see you kook" the alpha turned to the dough listening the door open and close while he started to separate the mix in different shapes to then place them on the pan and bend his knees to place the tray on the oven just as he heard the door open and close again.

"Did you forget your keys again?" Smiling at the memory of the black haired omega, when he got no answer he frowned starting to clean the station "yoongi?" He could hear footsteps approaching "jungkook?" The alphas eyes widened at the sound of jimins voice "wait-" Straightening up to just hit his head with the top shelf "ow! Dammit!!" Reaching for his head "oh god, are you alright?" Jimin rushed behind the counter at the sound of the commotion "yeah. I think so" hissing lightly while rubbing the spot where he hit himself, jimin took the youngers hands and replaced them with his own "I can't feel a bump so it's alright" giving a reassuring smile as his eyes locked with jungkooks "oh sorry" taking a step back jimins eyes drifting to the table work while jungkooks lingered on the blonde "you where baking?" Eyes moving once again to the blue haired alpha who snapped out of his trance "yeah, yoongi had to leave early so i'm doing the rest" unwrapping the second ball of daugh "and jun-seo?" Throwing some flour on the metallic table to start working the dough.

"He is seating in a table while glaring at the floor" Softly chuckling at his son "is he mad?" Jimin nodded "he got angry because I won't take him to the ice-cream shop" jungkook tilted his head to the side glancing at the man beside him while still rolling the dough "why not?"

"Because he hasn't eaten, I told him for dessert but he doesn't want to wait so long" shrugging and folding his arms "fair enough" jimin leaned against the table watching the alpha work, eyes trailing up from the hands rolling the dough up the males arms "and why are you here? You seemed like you needed to tell me something earlier but I had to deliver the bread" looking into jungkooks dark brown eyes "oh yeah, the emperors day is approaching quick and Do-won already told me which arrangement he liked more so I'm gonna take them tomorrow, the only problem is that they don't fit in my car" jungkook hummed starting to prepare the shaped dough on the trays "I was wondering if you could lend me the truck? I really need the space" clasping his hands together and unconsciously doing puppy eyes that ofcourse jungkook couldn't resist "I see from where jun-seo got that look" sighing in defeat with a small bunny smile "sure, besides I'm part of the team that moves around everything so we can go together" jimins fist up in the air in a small cheer "great!" The omega gave that same eye closed smile that had enchanted the alpha.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.6K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
28.8K 1.5K 44
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ
28.2K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...