SANS AU BITTY X MAGICAL!MALE...

By KeyraThalita12

( m/n) ( L/n) is a 20 year old teenage boy, ( m/n) has an advantage that not all humans get, namely magic pow... More

part 1

prologue

188 10 6
By KeyraThalita12

No one POV

One sunny morning, a teenage boy with hair (h/c) was fast asleep on his bed, none other than (m/n), then not long after the teenager woke up because the sun hit his eyes.

"ugh ... ( yawn) morning has come." mumbled (m/n).

He slowly opened his eyes and got up from the bed, rubbing his still closed eyes.

" What time is it now?" thought (m/n).

then he looked at the clock on his desk and widened his eyes in surprise "8 am!?" thought (m/n) in surprise.

then ( m/n) immediately got up from his bed and went to the bathroom because he forgot that he had an important business with his family today.

[ a few minutes later]

after bathing ( m / n) immediately put on his clothes and came out of his room to the living room, when he was in the living room he saw his father and mother who were neatly dressed in their work clothes.

then ( m/n) went to his parents " good morning ... father and mother." said (m/n) slowly.

father and mother look at their child with their gentle smile "morning too dear!! looks like you slept quite well until noon today." said his mother.

(m/n) couldn't help but chuckle "I'm sorry dad...mom!! Last night I was taking care of my work later and it looks like today I will take a day off." say (m/n).

"Glad to hear that you can finally take a day off son." said his father happily.

(m/n) then looked at her parents sadly "do you have to go?" asked (m/n) sadly.

father and mother look at their child with pity, then the mother hugs her child gently " yes dear ... forgive us if it continues like this until the end." said mother (m/n).

( m/n) nodded sadly then the three of them hugged and mom and dad ( m/n) came out of their house with a smile on their face " remember dear don't forget to eat and take care of your health!!" said his mother.

"And don't forget to have fun since today is your day off!!" said his father.

then the parents ( m/n) left in their taxi car, ( m/n) just waved his hand with a sad smile. Then he went into his house and sat on the sofa in the living room sadly.

"Mummy and Daddy are always busy with their work...when can they take their time to be with me." thought (m/n) sadly.

then he played with his cell phone until he got a message from his friend that is hanry, then he read it.

swettcookie21:
hey bro!! I heard today your parents are going out of town for work for a few years!?

(nick/name)applehope:
yes ... and I'm now alone at home and moreover I'm
bored.

sweetcookie21:
(m/n) I heard that near the city there is a good pet shop!!

(nick/name)applehope:
Is it true? but bro, you know that I can't keep animals at home.

sweetcookie21:
this time is different ( m/n)!! I heard that they also sell bitty!! and they are all cute and funny!!.

(nick/name)applehope:
bitty? what is bitty? is it a new animal?

sweetcookie21:
not!! you just have to see when you're there, and please accompany me to see bitty there, okay!!

(nick/name)applehope:
... alright!! I'll accompany you there... maybe I'll adopt one of them.

sweetcookie21:
the right choice!! then I will be waiting in front of your house soon!!

(nick/name)applehope:
yes...

sweetcookie21:
thank you (m/n)!! you are my best friend!!

then their chat ended then ( m/n) got up from the sofa and took his jacket and wallet, after that he went out of the house and didn't forget to lock the door.

"maybe ... I will buy 1 to be my friend." thought (m/n).

TIN!! TIN!! TIN!!

(m/n) saw Harry's car in front of him "Come on (m/n)!!." said Harry.

"yes!!" say (m/n).

then ( m/n) ran towards hanry's car and got in, then they both drove into town to see bitty.

( m/n) POV

"so... can you explain to me what bitty is?" I asked.

"I told you!! you'll see when we get there!!" Harry answered happily.

I grumbled and stared out the window with a bored look.

skip time> in bitty shop

"This is the place (m/n)!!" said Harry happily.

I looked at the shop in front of me with a little admiration "the shop is spacious too... I wonder what bitty is in there." I thought.

"Let's go in!!" said Harry.

I nodded then entered the shop together with hanry, while inside I saw a lot of animals in this shop.

then i looked at hanyr who kept walking until i saw a door in front of us "this is the place (m/n)." said Harry.

then he knocked on the door and the door opened revealing a woman "yes...is there anything i can help you with?" the woman asked.

"hello miss!! me and my friend are here to see the bitty and i heard they are cute and cute and maybe we can buy them!!" said Harry.

the woman smiled "oh!! then please enter first young man!!" said the woman.

then we both went inside when inside i saw a lot of bitty there " so... they are bitty? they are cute too huh." I thought with a smile.

"Please have a look young people and you can call me Miss mama cry!!" said miss mama cry.

"Okay miss mama cry!!" we both said.

I then walked towards the bitty who was then I saw a bitty who was sleeping and some were playing.

then I opened the door to the bitty making all bitty now looking at me, I became a little nervous.

"Hello..." I said softly.

everything was silent making me even more nervous then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder made me startle.

I then looked back and it turned out to be miss mama cry "sorry to surprise me young man!! all children!! today we have a guest and please welcome them!!" said miss mama cry.

I then saw them smiling nervously then all bitty greeted me made me relieved " ok kids everyone i will leave you with our guests alone so... don't be naughty understand?" said miss mama cry.

all bitty nodded then Miss mama cry came out, I then walked towards them and sat in front of them.

then 3 bitty came to me " hello sir!! what's your name?" asked bitty in a blue bandana.

I smiled gently at the bitty "my name is (m/n) and what are the names of the three of you?" I said.

" my name is blueberry!! and this is my friends ink and dream!!" replied blueberry happily.

" Hello!!" said bitty as i know as dream.

"hey!!" said bitty named ink.

then blueberry climbed on my lap " why do you want to come here sir !!" said blueberries.

"Hum~ I'm here because a friend of mine asked me to accompany him to see bitty and he said they were cute." I answered.

"Are you going to adopt one of us too?" asked dream.

I thought for a moment "I really wanted to adopt them but ... I have to ask my parents permission first." I thought sadly.

" maybe?" I answered.

I then saw their faces that became a little sad it made my soul hurt to see them sad, then I took my cellphone decided to ask my parents if I could buy a bitty.

yourfaforiteson:
mommy!! sorry if i'm disturbing you at work... but i want to ask you something is it ok?

mom:
it's okay dear and want to ask what?

yourfaforiteson:
... can I keep bitty?

mom:
bitty? is it an animal?

yourfaforiteson:
they're not animals... more like cute little creatures that will make moms want to hug them.

mom:
oh!! Is it true!? then you try to give a photo of them.

I then looked at the blueberry, ink, and dream "hey guys!! can you help me for a moment." I said.

"help what (m/n)?" ask ink.

"Can you three get together in the middle and make a cute style?" I asked.

the three of them nodded then they gathered in the middle and made their cute style, blueberry is on the left, ink is on the right, and dream is in the middle.

the three of them made a hugging style that made my heart melt with their cuteness, I then took a photo of the three of them and sent it to my mother.

youfaforiteson:
*you send the photo to mom*

mom:
OMG!! DEAR THEY THREE ARE VERY CUTE!!.

youfaforiteson:
right? so... can i raise bitty to make friends at my house so i won't be lonely?

mom :
of course mother allow you dear !! but you have to take good care of them.

youfaforiteson:
certainly!! then thank you very much mom!! I love mom!!.

mom:
Love you too!!.

then I stopped chatting with my mother and immediately smiled happily "what's wrong (m/n)? why do you look so happy?" asked dream.

I shook my head "it's okay!! ...do you guys want to play something with me?" I said.

" *gasp* let's play together ( m/n)!!" said blueberry cheerfully.

I nodded then the four of us chose to play together and without me realizing that I was being watched by one of the bitty's.

no one POV

when ( m/n) was playing with his little friend suddenly a bitty approached them, ( m/n) realized that there was another bitty near him.

"Hello little guy!! What's wrong with you here?" ask (m/n).

The bitty just stared at ( m/n) making ( m/n) confused as to why the bitty kept staring at him, then the bitty did something surprising.

the bitty held hands ( m/n) made ( m/n) a little surprised because of the surprise, the bitty was still holding hands belonging to ( m/n).

"uhh... little guy?" call ( m/n).

"...soft." murmured the bitty.

"w-what." say (m/n).

"Your hands ... soft and warm ... like him ..." said the bitty.

then the bitty hugged the hand ( m/n) and refused to let go of the hug.

(m/n) looked at bitty who was hugging his hand in confusion then he looked at ink, blue, and dream.

"what's this bitty's name?" asked ( m/n) while stroking bitty's head in his hand.

"he's named red!! he's not like this usually." replied dream.

"Huh? what do you mean not like usual?" ask (m/n).

"I heard that Red was once adopted by a kind family, the owner is a little boy and he is always with Red and takes very good care of him!!" said blue.

"But not long after he was adopted ... the little boy he thought was his owner had passed away due to an illness." said ink sadly.

(m/n) widened his eyes "disease!! what a pity!." thought ( m/n) was also sad.

"And because this made Red very sad and made him quiet, the parents of the owner of Red chose to bring him back here because they thought that if Red was here he would be happy and forget about his old owner." said dream.

Then ( m/n) looked at Red who was sleeping soundly in his arms, then suddenly ( m/n) heard a scream from outside which made him startled.

"What's out there!?" thought (m/n).

because he was panicking ( m / n ) immediately said red near his little friend gently after that went out of bitty's room door.

"Hey!! what's going on here!?" said (m/n) in surprise.

then ( m/n) immediately widened his eyes when he saw what happened.

|•| TO BE CONTINUED|•|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
20.3K 571 108
im a multi shipper and I dont do gacha but I wanted to share my opinion on ships :3 so enjoy. (these are my personal opinions dont kill me please)
4.4K 163 8
What if Pinkamena was destoryed? But haunted her old Cupcakery, hidden away from all eyes in Ponyville. And what if one day Pinkie Pie was curious of...