Waiting For You...

By quietstormrqk

This book is about a young lady name Tinashe, Tinashe is a junior in high school and she is in an abusive rel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

177 6 4
By quietstormrqk

Lamont in the MM

Lamont POV

So what's up I'm finally gettin to speak my side of the story. Man last night when dat hoe Camille shot me I felt like she just fucked up the rest of my life. When I say I'm da shit at football I'm dat nigga, or at least I was cause these fools tellin me it's gonna take me at least 6 months to get my leg strong enough to play and even then that's not guaranteed. Now I'm on some fuck the world type shit cause now ima have to go into the family business and that was something I had tried my hardest to avoid. I'm not no soft nigga but I don't really think I'm cut out to be in the drug trade / hitman business, the higher up in the ranks you are seem like the more shit you gotta deal with. My pops told me from the door if this football shit don't pan out get ready cause those are my only two options and the type of nigga he is I believe him. The only reason he even allowed me to do football is because my Unc said I was a beast and that was something to be proud of and when Unc speak, dammit you listen. My fathers name is well known but nobody knows he's my father so there's a lot of frustration in that just cause I know off the bat niggas not gonna take me seriously. My pops is gettin old so he's ready for me, the question is am I ready??
I know y'all probably wondering why I treated Tinashe the way I did and to be all the way real wit yall, I didn't start off treating her that way she was my lady and we were in love but once I got on the football team, the hoes started flockin and my homies was in my ear about how I was too young to be tied to one chick and it kinda started filling my head. I started playin her out in front of the other players and when she tried to talk back to me I had to put my foot down and show her who runnin shyt, I couldn't be lookin like no punk ova no female. It kinda just went downhill from there, most of the time Tinashe do what I say but she have her moments and that's when I have to get in her ass, do I go too far sometimes? Yeah but shit if she would just do as I say it would never get to that point. The crazy thing about it is even though other chicks knew how I was treating her they was still on my shit, especially Isis sexy ass. I wasn't gonna fuck wit her at first cause though it don't seem like it, I do still care for Tinashe but ummm Isis got some fire ass head, I'm talkin bout some make yo toes curl type shyt and I just can't pass that up especially since Tinashe don't do it at all.
At the present time though I'm on some get back shit, I was gonna just whoop Tinashe ass for even getting me in a situation where my ass was shot, but then when I didn't even hear from her when I was in the hospital I started feeling some type of way. I spent the whole time at the hospital plottin on they ass and as soon as I got out I started putting my plan into action. Me and Tinashe were together for two years so I know enough about her ass to know she was gonna try to handle me on her own, dumb mistake number one. I had some of my pops goons to hang around my crib with me so that they would be there when I finally heard from her. I didn't expect a call from her so soon and I definitely wasn't expecting her to actually go along with meeting me at my house alone, mistake number two. The plan was to just beat the shit out of her and have her in the hospital a couple days so her ass can see how I felt but when she got there and the bitch said she didn't give a damn how I was doing when I got shot it just set something off in me and I wanted to seriously hurt this chick, when I clapped my hands and the goons started going in on her, they was really fuckin her up but it just wasn't enough for me. I wanted more so I had all five of them niggas run a train on her ass, shyt why not I ain't want her ass no more she ain't causing me nothin but trouble but that don't mean I wanna let her go so easily she needed to suffer. After they all had they turn on the pussy, which I recorded, and nutted all over her body, we threw her ass in the hot shower to get rid of any evidence in case she was dumb enough to run her mouth. After that I had to figure out what to do with her ass cause she damn sure wasn't stayin in my house, I didn't want to just dump her at her house because who gonna know shyt her drunk ass momma ain't never home. Then it clicked!! Lol I'm bout to get shyt started....

Camille POV
I'm sitting here in the hospital waiting room tryna wrap my mind around the fact that my best friend, my sister, was pulled out of a fuckin garbage can just a few hours ago like what the fuck, who would do some shyt like that to her Nash don't mess with nobody at all, if anything it should have been me with the way I come at niggas. The doctor came out a while ago and said she was raped, vaginally and anally and will need 15 stitches cause whoever it was entered her dry with force, that shit hurt my heart so bad I wanna kill whoever did this to her but not after I bust they ass the same way. I just can't stop the tears from coming down, Mike, my father n stepmother and even Tyon are here with me, of course nobody can find her ratchet ass momma so she can't even be here for Nash. My father is pissed off and got his goons combin the streets for any info on what happened but me, I doubt we will kno anything unless Nash wakes up and tells us because they washed her before they threw her in the trash but her wounds kept bleeding which was why she was covered in blood. I'm so sick right now I don't kno what to do, lord help the nigga that did this to her when I find out.

Tinashe POV

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was a television in the corner of the room. "Where the hell am I?" I said out loud as I tried to sit up noticing all this stuff connected to my body. My attempt was very short lived as pain shot threw my body causing me to whimper and lay back down. I heard someone moving in the corner and looked to my left to see Camy with her legs tucked in the chair sleeping and someone sitting next to her who looked very familiar but at the moment I couldn't place their face. "Camy", I softly whispered trying to get her attention but that's all I could get out cause my throat was dry as shit but some how she heard me and began to wake up. "NASH!" she screamed out then covered her mouth after realizing she was hella loud for no reason. I smiled at her cause I knew she had been going thru it waiting on me to wake up and I hoped that I hadn't been out that long. The other person got up and smiled at me as he walked out the room to get the doctor. I'm like damn he fine as hell but then I had to think I know I'm lookin mad busted at the moment so I know he not checking for me. "Omg I'm so happy you awake, bitch don't be scaring me like that I almost had a heart attack I'm too young for this shit ya kno" she was so animated as always but she had me wondering how long I was even out, as if she could read my mind "yo ass been sleep for 8 days tryna make a bitch grow grey hairs early n shit like what the fuck Nash, do you know what the hell happened to you??". Before I could get a chance to respond the Doctor came in to examine me, "Ms. Reynolds good to see you awake today, I just need to check on your vitals and a few other things, then I want you to get some more rest before we go over some options", what kind of options" I asked interrupting him, "if possible we will discuss those options later", he said as he continued his examination. I looked at Camy and she had a strange look on her face but I was too tired at the moment to worry about it so I just laid back down. After the doctor finished his examination and said he would be back later the family was allowed to come in which consisted of all of Camy's family, I wasn't sure if my mom even knew I was in the hospital. Liza ran over to me and hugged me "omg I was so worried about you Tinashe" she said kissing all over my face. I couldn't help but smile. "Damn baby don't smother her she probably still in pain, how's my baby girl doing??" Notorious D.A.D asked me, " I'm ok I guess just waiting to speak to the doctor, he said something about options". All of a sudden the room got quiet and everybody looked sad and I'm thinking damn am I bout to die is it funeral options he need to discuss with me or something, they scaring the shit outta me. "So what the hell is going on why is everyone looking like that, don't all speak at once". Liza got up and walked out the room "I'll go and get the doctor". When she came back with the doctor she broke my heart because he informed me that they did a blood test and I was pregnant. Immediately tears started to fall down my face because I knew already that I wouldn't be able to keep this baby growing inside of me, there was no love involved in the conception, shit I didn't even know who the father was or if a baby could have multiple fathers. This shit was a nightmare and all because of me being a gullible bitch and thinking I could get Lamont to be cordial about things. Camy was hugging me and squeezing to damn tight like I wasn't in pain when really I didn't want to be bothered with anyone I just wanted them all to leave. "I can't have this baby, I don't want it, do what you have to do". I said to the doctor with no expression on my face even though I was dying inside, I never thought I would be here. "Nash if you keep the baby we can get thru this you know we will help you and the baby with whatever", Camy said and the whole time I was shaking my head no. "Maybe she's just not thinking clearly we have to give her some time to make her mind up" Liza said while rubbing my arm. Again I was shaking my head no, " I don't need time to think about anything I've made my decision and I don't want to carry this baby, take it out". All of a sudden much argument erupted in the room with everyone except that unknown boy voicing their opinions on what I should do until finally Camy's dad took control of the situation. "Every one stop talking!!" He yelled in his deep baritone voice, "Nash has made her decision, none of us have any idea of what she has gone through and why she has decided not to keep this baby, but, it is her decision and we should support her instead of trying to change her mind, she's been through enough drama don't ya think". Liza gave me a weak smile, kissed my forehead and walked out. I think she was having a hard time with my decision because they were trying to have a baby and it wasn't really working. I laid in my bed just trying to process everything that had happened to me while everyone else sat around me making small talk and the next thing I kno my mom comes busting into the room looking like she was so worried. I rolled my eyes cause I knew it was all a damn act, I just knew she hadn't been here the whole time. "I'm so happy that you are awake now, I can't believe you were out so long", my mom said hugging me, when she finally noticed that I didn't hug her back she looked at me with confused eyes as if she was like the mother of the year and I should be happy to see her or something. "Ma what are you doing here cause I'm pretty positive this is your first time coming up here so please cut the crap, I'm stressed enough". She screwed her face up, " I just got here because I'm just now finding out about it Tinashe and the doctor told me that you were pregnant, you have to tell us who did this to you so we can put his ass on child support, ain't gonna be raising no baby without his help idc how it happened." To say I was shocked by her words would be an understatement, however I'm not really sure why I was shocked I mean this is my mother, she never gave a damn before so why start now right? I guess Camy had had enough of my mother for the day because she jumped up ballin her fist like she was about to beat my momma ass and it was clear that everyone else was shocked at what she had said as well, before Camy could set it off her father interrupted, "uh uh Ms. Reynolds you gonna have to leave out now with all that nonsense you talking, sound to me like yo ass just looking for a check", Camy's dad said as he pushed my mom out the door, not without her putting up a fight. "I'll be back Tinashe and I know you ain't as stupid as I think you are you better put some damn body on child support and get that money honey!" I couldn't do anything but shake my head, how I get a mother like her? After a while everybody left except Camy and the unknown boy and it finally dawned on me to ask who the hell he was since he had been here when I woke up and pretty much knew all my business now since he had been here all day as well. "Hey", I said getting his attention, " I don't mean to sound like a bitch but ummm why are you here??" The unknown looked at me for a second then laughed and was like, " I had to be here to support my soon to be woman." He said the shit so calm and confident that he had me stuck for a second like wth I don't even know this fool and he talking bout his future woman, " Camy who the hell is this?" Camy looked at the both of us and busted out laughing, "Uhhh Nash this is the cousin I had been telling you about that just moved here from ATL", I was still confused as to why he was hereee not where the hell he came from and why they both seem to find the shit so funny. After they finally noticed that I hadn't even cracked a smile, he spoke up," for real ma, my name is Tyon and I am her cousin but umm you, you can call me Daddy cause I was serious about making you mine." I just sat there for a second looking at his sexy ass and then I couldn't do anything but laugh cause hell I needed to laugh right then so he was officially alright with me. I laughed so long until I started crying and then I remembered why I was in the hospital in the first place and I cried harder, I laid back on the bed and just closed my eyes, how the hell did my life end up like this smh.

Hey guys!!
It's been a long minute I hadn't been gettin any responses so I figured y'all weren't feeling me on this book and stopped writing but I have received some recently and for u guys I'll continue, so vote n comment and give me your honest opinions, thanks!!

~QS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...