The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1
Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode

1.9K 46 57
By Dmcsage

A/n pov

While in times of crisis it's always best to look back at all the fun times in life. This fact is even more true for those who risk their lives daily.  This is Tale  is of a day Y/n and his friends had fun while managing to make Verse look like fools.  It began  when fateful day in a warehouse by the outskirts of Vale. Y/n is seen shooting  away at Demons while Amaterasu  burned one to ashes.  

Y/n: It's like these bastards don't know when to tap out already/! This cleaning up after Verse crap is starting to piss me off.

Amaterasu: I know how you feel Y/n but stay calm dear.  I can tell their isn't many left so please be patient.

Y/n: Alright then let's just finish this.

After the couple finally completed their job Y/n walked over to his couch, before flopping face first into it.

Y/n: I wish that for once we cold have a day of peace again.

Amaterasu: We have been alot more busy since that  first Job from Verse. We haven't had us time together in a while.

Amaterasu entered her Wolf form then went under Y/n as he fell from the couch. When Y/n did his head landed on Amaterasu before he spoke once again.

Y/n: I can't even remember the last time we went on a date.

???: Oh I remember it was about 2 months ago I still have the picture too.

Amaterasu: Welcome back Wade how was your job?

Deadpool: Ama baby it was perfect, well aside from the charges Atlas tried to press on me.

Y/n: Yo bro what did ya mean by a  picture of Ama and I's date?

Deadpool: Man you really are overworked huh dude? Amaterasu haves me come along to take pictures. I've got tones from parties and y'all dates wanna take a look?

Y/n sat up as Deadpool handed him the photo book before the 3 began to reminisce.

Y/n: Oh yeah I remember this was from our first date; back when I met ya in Verse.

Amaterasu:*giggles* You weren't used to talking to women about how you truly feel. You seemed so shy at first but when it was over you really opened up.

Y/n: Can't blame a guy when it comes to you.

Deadpool: Ooh this  next one is my favorite I really wonder what the others would think about it.

Amaterasu: Aw I forget how adorably you acted when I shared my Strawberry Sundae with you hehe!

Y/n: Huh I don't remember that one!

Deadpool: Mr. The legendary Demon hunter was went full child because of a Goddess's smile! It's so wholesome I don't know if I can keep this a damn secret! 

Y/n: Wade if you show anyone else that picture I swear i'l whop you.

Amaterasu: If I remember right the next were for our Halloween costume parties.

Y/n: Heh the two of us were always the ones there with Sexy style!

While looking through the rest Deadpool suddenly gained an idea.

Deadpool: I totally know a way we can all get some peace for a day! Guys let's  have ourselves a beach party!

Y/n:A beach party huh?

Amaterasu: That sounds like it could be nice.

Deadpool: We can have Stark rent us our own beach for the whole day.

Y/n:*smirks* Huh that's gotta be the smartest Idea you've had in a long time Wade.

Amaterasu: I'll work on inviting the others.

Y/n: I'll call Tony then cuz Verse can solve their own damn issues today.

As the two made preparations they went all out;even for certain people's taste. 

(Flash back to In Hell)

3rd person pov

Hat kid; You really sure this will stop the that creepy Snatcher guy?

Doomguy: Trust me kid if there is anything I know it's one thing. GUNS CAN SOLVE ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

Amaterasu walked over towards Doomguy gaining his attention.

Amaterasu: Hello Doomguy I came here because Y/n and I wanted to invite you to a party.

Doomguy: What's  in it for me cuz i'm teach-

Amaterasu: We will have bunnies

Doomguy: You son of  a bitch i'm in.

(Flashback over)

The next day at the Beach Y/n wondered with Amaterasu as everything was finished setting up. Y/n grinned with Pizza in hand as the other's arrived.

Y/n: Yo about time you guys joined the party!

Bayonetta: Far be it for me to deny an offer from you Y/n.

Jeanne: Cereza  and I have been looking for something like this.

Barret: Sorry to keep y'all waiting  but the gang's all here!

Amaterasu: Your just fine Barret we're glad to have you all.  Hi Tifa and Aerith it's been awhile.

Aerith: It's so nice to see you again Ama!

Tifa: We would have been here even sooner but Cloud was being stubborn.

Cloud; I just don't see the big deal in having to wear a nice outfit if i'm just going to take it off here.

Y/n:Ha your all cool besides your not the first to get here anyways.

Everyone look  ahead seeing Doomguy already arrived and was drinking by a tree.

Doomguy: This was worth it, I don't give a fuck about what anyone says otherwise.

Amaterasu: Well everyone feel free to enjoy yourselves!

As time began to pass and more people came Y/n went to grab Rebellion from the sand. Before he could grab it however a certain black haired girl beat him to it.

Lady: Well you certainly know how to make a party lively huh? You almost surprised me with the invite to be honest.

Y/n:Well hell the way I see it with my debt all clean why wouldn't I?  Besides I invited Ryuko so i'd be wrong not to invite my second favorite Tomboy too.

Lady: Heh Easy hotshot just because your debt to me is gone doesn't mean flattery is gonna get anywhere. It'll take more than a handsome face to win me over.

Y/n:*Smirks* So your saying I'm handsome eh?

Lady  shook her head with a chuckle causing him to laugh. After Mary playfully punched his shoulder Y/n saw a portal open on the beach gaining his attention. Moments later Y/n stared in surprise as Vergil walked out.

Y/n: Woah now this  is a shocking sight seeing you actually come. I thought the stick in your ass was too far up to get out.

Vergil: Silence before I regret my foolish decision Y/n.  I will admit i'm surprised to see how well you can organize something like this.

Y/n:Done more than that bro heh just wait until you see the security .

Outside the beach Issei sat trying to get a sneak peak at the girls.

Issei: That bastard Y/n thinks he can stop me from seeing the others. I'll prove that douche wrong.from here I'll see everything!

As Issei's face formed his perverted Grin he was grabbed up by the head.  When Issei saw the faces of who were behind him he went pale.

Rodin:Well now just what do we have here?

Reno: Hey Rude did I hear this horny rat right? I could have sworn I heard him mention peeping on all of the girls.

Rude: No I actually heard the same thing Reno.

Issei: W-What the hell are you gonna do to be?

As Reno pulled out his weapon Rude cracked his knuckles before Rodin spoke.

Rodin:We're gonna show you what we do to rats around here.

As Issei's screams echoed through the air Y/n and Vergil  snickered.

Vergil: That was amusing i'll atleast give you that little brother.

As hours passed and Amaterasu laid in Y/n's lap then let out a content sigh.

Amaterasu:This was exactly what  we needed. I only feel bad Wade couldn't be here due to Verse taking him to court.

Y/n:*smirks* Oh I wouldn't about that  worry babe. Before we came here I gave  someone a call and i'm sure they'll be  a thank you enough for us both.

(With Deadpool)

As Deadpool sat in court  She hulk and Phoenix Wright were seen exposing Atlas's action against him. 

Phoenix Wright:  As you all can see Atlas has been progressively abusing more of it's power against not only Mr. Wilson here. 

She hulk: But they also the poor citizen's of the town's they are in.

Judge: I see. in light of this evidence Mr. James Ironwoods shall be sent to prison for the next 5 years.

Ironwood;H-HOW CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!

Deadpool; Bye Thimble  cock try not to drop the soup in there! I know those guys can be REAL touchy haha! Well that's it for this chapter boys and Girls we hope ya enjoyed!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.
38.6K 906 38
Another union bullied crossover
170K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...
6.4K 103 10
Jaune Arc was neglected and belittled by his whole family except his beloved sister Saphron all because he wanted to be a hero like she was but he di...