Dreamnotfound Smutshots (O'ch...

De ivyynovelss

My other fanfic that had half-a million views got deleted for an unknown reason, so i'm continuing it. I just... Mai multe

Explanation
(II) Manhunt

(I) Discord

1.5K 25 15
De ivyynovelss

HEY. IM BACK 😋🤞

pls enjoy

—————

The british boy flinched, the squeak of his chair hearable through his headphones at the sudden, violent movement.

God Dammit.

It was a call from Dream, the ringtone had startled him — rightfully so, considering his volume was at 90, for some reason.

He hesitated, clearing his throat before clicking on the accept call icon. He brung his mic a bit closer before attempting to talk.

"Hello?" The brunettes accent was thick, as always.

"Hello." The familiar voice responded. His tone was oddly raspy and lacked emotion.

George raised his eyebrow — "Are you sick?"

There was a hearable shift of movement on the other end before the brit got a response.

"No, I just woke up." He sighed, followed up by a lengthy groan as he stretched.

"So. Wanna talk about last night?"

George lightly fell back in his chair as a thin layer of nervous sweat began to form on his palms. A vision of the text messages from last night played like a slide-show in his head.

The persistent flirting and potentially erotic messages that were exchanged during the late hours of yesterday were a topic George was reluctant to discuss.

"Why?" He had finally croaked.

"Well," there was a pause before he continued.

"Just thought you'd, you know, wanna talk about it. I've never heard you talk to me that way, it was. . . amusing." He let out a short exhale, a smirk clearly noticeable as he talked.

Hearing no response, he continued.

"Why suddenly so quiet? You can't say it to my face?"

"Say what to your face?"

Dream let out a snicker — George could very-well hear clicks and scrolling. He gulped. He was desperate to not be reminded of the horny text messages he had sent to the blondie.

"Eh, let's see."

"Wait, wait, o-okay. I—"

He was cut off by Dream reading a text message he sent.

"'Your voice is so hot lol.'" He let
out a half-suppressed laugh.

"Did you really mean that? Hm?" His voice was weirdly persistent, leaving a pushy sensation resting in his throat.

There were no words coming out of his mouth.

"George?"

George looked down. Of course his voice was attractive, and it certainly wasn't helping the situation in his pants. He wouldn't admit it, though. He never admitted anything.

"'dick pics??????'. C'mon, George."

George was about to speak up but got expectedly interrupted.

"'fuck me asap haha'? Jesus, and you say I'M the pervert. I never knew you thought of me that way."

"You want me to fuck you, George?"

There was a silence.

"Come on, George. Answer, I insist."

"I could just post some of these messages for shit and giggles,"

"No, don't do that, are you stupid?"

"Tss. All you gotta' do is answer my questions. Not that hard. Or, you know what, I think I might leave. I gotta do some stuff."

George became urgent, but contained himself.

"What? Don't leave?"

"Oh? Why don't you want me to leave? Is it because you wanna hear my voice?"

There was a silence. George could just leave but that would only make things even weirder between them. . . plus, George didn't necessarily want to leave.

"I dunno'. I. . I guess."

"Oh, c'mon now. Where's that same energy from last night?"

He then heard him get significantly closer to the mic.

"George? Do I make you feel good?"

George's eyes widened and he began to fiddle with his fingers. They were already so deep into this conversation, did ignoring him do anyone any good anymore?

"..S-s..." He physically couldn't speak.

"Hm? Come on George, finish your sentence. . . .

. . . like the good boy you are."

That was George's limit. He couldn't bare to hear him talk to him anymore, or he would do something he would regret. He seemingly disconnected from the call before almost immediately throwing his headphones off. He propelled himself back with his feet until his chair and his back reached a wall. He then heard a discord notification come from his headphones — his vision dragged back to the screen. He reluctantly got closer until he could read the message.

"'pathetic lmao why r u walking away'"

He quickly began clicking away on his keyboard.

"'shut up weirdo'"

The typing bubble remained the only thing he chose to stare at. It felt like decades could have passed before he received a response. He was already drenched in sweat, so the suspense of waiting for a reply wasn't necessarily helping.

"'mk'"

Seriously? He let out a groan before looking down at his. . .

Eugh. He hated the way Dream made him feel, but at the same time, he simply couldn't get enough of it. Now he had to take care of the situation in his pants before he did anything else. He needed to get it out.

But as he was doing it, he couldn't help but think of how pathetic he actually was. 'Do I make you feel good?' was the line he replayed in his head repeatedly as he got himself off. and with all those thoughts running through his head, he failed to hear the repeated discord notification sound replaying through the headphones.

. . .

The next day, he had received an imessage from Sapnap to join his stream on his alt. He was just going to be playing CSGO, so out of curiosity, he asked if anyone else was going to join the stream as well. He said no one else was planning to join.

Being exhausted and tired, he quickly accepted the Diecord call incoming from Sapnap and minimized the discord tab — solely focusing on the game.

It had been 30 minutes before Sapnap actually turned on his stream. They began to play and converse before Sapnap had announced he had received a message from Dream. George held his breath.

"Dream says he wants to join."

George sighed, releasing his breath.

"Okay."

He heard the familiar sound, signifying another user had joined the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Dream," Sapnap had greeted him.

The blondie had responded with a simple, "Hello."

George hesitated greeting him, but decided it would be weird if he ended up completely ignoring his presence.

"Hey."

Silence continued, a few insults thrown from Sapnap, directed towards him regarding how "trash" he was at the game. 

Then, he heard a Discord notification. He hadn't checked his Discord ever since he seemingly ended the call with Dream, and he didn't plan on checking on the notification until he died early on in the game and had nothing better to do.

Oh, great. It was from Dream.

He clicked on their DM.

A sudden, loud pound in his heart had woke him up, pumping a sensation all the way down to his stomach until it felt like his stomach completely submerged under the dreadful emotion. He felt like his soul was gradually seeping out of his body, and his mouth was completely parched of saliva.

He hadn't left the call that night, and that ignored notification ringing throughout his headphones was Dream spamming him, notifying him he was still on the call. He had realized that Dream heard him jerking off.

George hadn't even notified Sapnap he was taking his exit, he was simply so lost for words and was completely drowning in a never-ending embarrassment, he had refused to make it clear he was leaving. He simply pressed the disconnect icon, making sure he ACTUALLY did so this time.

There was roughly 5 minutes of silence, intense staring at the messages and that repetitive, blinking cursor. He was startled, once again, when he heard the Discord ringtone. It was Dream.

He didn't want to accept, he really really didn't want to. But again, if he refused to discuss it, wouldn't that make it weirder between them? He should just get it off his shoulders so they wouldn't have to think about nor bring up the topic of it again. After 10 seconds of hesitation, he accepted the call.

There was a heavy silence.

"George, why didn't you end the call?"

He opened his mouth, ready to speak, but nothing came out. He took a deep breath.

"I. . uh. . I thought I did."

The brit continued.

"Sorry, that probably made you really uncomfortable. Can this not be something that gets between, y'know. Our friendship?"

He heard Dream sigh before shifting his position, the squeak in his chair commencing before he proceeded to speak.

"No worries, George. I mean, I couldn't really be rightfully mad at you. I did the exact same thing you did last night."

There was an odd surge of satisfaction and excitement from hearing those words from Dream. He tried to shake it off, and tell himself no, but to his avail, the attempts were unsuccessful.

"O-oh? Did you?" He awkwardly inquired.

"Yeah. . . uh-huh. I did. I couldn't really help myself. Hearing your pretty moans were something I never thought I would ever hear, but it sure was a blessing."

He didn't know what to say at the moment.

"I can say the same. . . Hearing you talk to me like that was also. . . considerably a blessing," he let out a weak giggle before hesitating to continue.

"This is a bit of an odd conversation, isn't it."

"We can make it less odd, y'know." There was a whole lot of erotic suggestion in the blondie's tone, George knew almost exactly what he was getting at.

"How's that?" It was an aimless, stupid question. George knew the answer he was going to receive.

"You know how. Let's continue what we both started last night, hm?"

"But. . ."

"But?"

"Isn't Sapnap streaming? I kinda just unexpectedly left him, and so did you, I presume."

"Fuck Sapnap. I just. . . need to let this out. I can't wait anymore, George. I know you can't either."

It was true. He couldn't wait, and he wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste. Just imagining hearing Dream's groans and whimpers made him guiltily salivate.

"Okay then, pretty boy. You're going to do everything I instruct you to do, alright?" The brit had demanded, bringing the mic closer to his mouth.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Did I stutter?"

"N. . .no." Dream was a bit taken aback, as he hadn't heard this side of George ever, and never expected to hear it either.

"Alright, then. I made myself clear." The satisfaction George was feeling was almost overwhelming. Hearing HIM take control after Dream had projected a seemingly dominant energy made him feel powerful. Plus, George never found himself feeling like the submissive type, but somewhere in-between.

"How about you start palming that dick of yours. Think of me, and only me, got it? And don't take off your boxers off either."

"Uh-huh."

"So obedient."

"Th. . . Thank you."

George began hearing tiny, short, and muffled whimpers after a minute or so.

"Can I. . . please take off my boxers?" His voice was breathy and urgent.

"Hmm, i'm not sure. Should you?"

"Please, George. Please let me take them off."

The tone in his voice was enough to convince him. God, he sounded so attractive right now. Enough for him to start gently palming himself.

"Hmm, go ahead."

"Ah. . . Thank you."

"I've never heard you so pleady and pathetic."

He heard a light groan before the blondie spoke up.

"Keep talking, please."

George did as he wished.

"It's amusing, honestly. Considering you always try to act big and bad. . . but at the end of the day, your emotions get the best of you and you just can't help it, can you?"

"George, i'm so fucking close." The shaky sentence was followed up by a lengthy groan.

"Oh, don't cum yet, we just started. You really are pathetic, aren't you."

"George, p-please. I-I. . . I can't."

"You can't what? C'mon Dream, finish your sentences."

George had started to stroke his own dick himself. The feeling of making Dream turn into this whiny, pleading mess was so arousing. He couldn't help himself, either.

"I. . . please."

"Come on Dream, you're doing so good. Keep that whiny mouth of yours shut until I say you can cum. Have I made myself clear?"

"M-mm. . ." was all the brit got in response.

The brunette himself was becoming very close to cumming, and after multiple pleads from Dream, he had finally let him.

"G-good boy. . . You did s-so good. You can c. . . cum." His breath was shaky, he was on the verge of doing the same and was oh-so-very close. They both had let out moans as they finished up.

The two boys caught their breath before George spoke up.

"We should. . . do this more often."

"Fuck yeah, but next time, I get to tell you what to do. That was embarrassing. . ."

George had let out a half suppressed laugh.

"Your 10 minute ago self says otherwise."

"Shut up!"

The brit had let out another laugh before clearing his throat.

"We, like, NEED to go back to Sapnap now. He's most definitely confused and concerned. I feel
so bad."

"I don't."

"Whatever, come on."

They both proceeded to disconnect and awkwardly join the call again.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you two? You guys just left me all alone in this call."

"Oh, boo-hoo." George mocked in a high pitched, distorted voice.

"Oh my god, both of you guys suck. What did you guys even leave for?"

"I left to go talk to your mother."

George let out a giggle at Dreams stupid, immature
joke.

If only Sapnap knew the dirty truth on why they really left.

- - -

THIS TOOK SO DAMN LONG BRO. anyways, just wanted to make it clear on my appreciation for you guys <333 i truly love you all and wish you the BESTEST day

farewell 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...