Outrun The World

By Tsukkibito

Mo Guan Shan ended up in a sex video scandal. What better thing to do than kill himself? But He Tian bought h... More

About The Story
*
**
***
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 Soul Away by J.Sheon
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (NSFW)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

803 33 17
By Tsukkibito

They returned to the Big House because He Tian wanted to clean up and catch a bit of sleep before going out to the coconut farm in the afternoon. Rica's mother gave them a basket filled with ripe mangoes and several Puto Maya, the glutinous rice with bits of ginger. The old woman told them that the rice was steamed with coconut milk until the oil came out or something of the sort. Mo Guan Shan couldn't visualize the process but the food sure made him want to eat more. It's not too sweet like the biko and it's fragrant, so to say that he's smitten is an understatement.

Mo Guan Shan settled on the sofa to wait but He Tian's taking so long inside the bathroom so he went to the kitchen and hunted for the tablea that he knew was needed to make tsokolate. When he found the flat circles that resembled dry and rough chocolate coins, stashed inside a glass jar, he took a deep breath and inhaled the addictive aroma of raw chocolate.

"What are you doing?" He Tian asked from the kitchen doorway as he was drying his hair with a towel. He's wearing soft, comfortable pants that fell on his feet like a waterfall, but he's shirtless. Definitely going to bed.

"Figuring out how to make hot chocolate. Should I just toss these into boiling water?" he asked, still sniffing like a cokehead. He tried to bite the stuff but it's bitter so he didn't do that again.

"Ugh, man, can't we just sleep and do this later?" He Tian asked, closing the gap between them with several lazy strides and buried his face on Mo Guan Shan's neck. Smells like last night. Cozy, with a mild touch of sweat.

"You go to sleep. I'm making myself a hot chocolate."

"But I need to sleep with you," He Tian whined in a soft voice, clinging to the other guy who sighed and gently pushed him away so they could stand face to face.

"In case you can't tell, I am wide awake now. It's your fault so deal with it like a good boy."

He Tian let out a startled laugh and Mo Guan Shan blushed to his ears. It was just a gamble, trying to sound like he knows what he's doing and observing He Tian's reaction. Testing the waters, hoping it sticks.

"You're so cute when you put a foot down! I like it," he said, sticking out a thumb for him. "But seriously, please. We need this. Come on, wife."

Mo Guan Shan fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"Oh, shut up, man. What am I gonna do with all these food?"

"Leave it out for Santa," He Tian mumbled but Mo Guan Shan stared at him sternly so he sighed in resignation before shrugging. "Just leave them in the basket. We'll eat it later."

Mo Guan Shan stopped to calculate the pros and cons while staring at the grinning guy's face. He Tian would pester him all day if he doesn't give in now and if he gets all sulky, he'd surely ask him to model for him as payback. And posing for a fucking wooden sculpture is hell.

"Fuck. Okay, I give up."

He Tian let out a triumphant laugh before dragging him inside his room.

"Why are you being silly?"

"Because."

He Tian stared at him and the glint in his eyes made Mo Guan Shan want to run and hide. It's the side of him that he's been repressing ever since they got into this place. The He Tian who spent god knows how much just to have him for himself.

"You looked so perfect out there that I can't help myself," He Tian said. He reached out to embrace Mo Guan Shan.

"You're saying, I look like a farm animal?"

He Tian chuckled, brushing off his attempt to stray far away from such a serious topic.

"I want this life with you."

"Until you find someone more interesting?" Mo Guan Shan asked but it wasn't that easy to let out, like a lump stuck in his throat. He can't help but keep a watchful eye because he might just be dreaming and one day he'll wake up in a hospital bed, still pathetic and worse, all alone. No He Tian.

Believing such sweet promises was too easy and He Tian's eyes made the most impossible dreams believable.

"No. Please, stop doubting me. I swear, you've found your place," He Tian whispered and kissed Mo Guan Shan who closed his eyes and reciprocated with the same hunger. They've been holding themselves back and that moment seemed like a perfect opportunity.

He didn't wait for a suggestion and eagerly wrapped his legs around He Tian's waist. His arms found their way on He Tian's chest, groping and scratching until he completely wound his limbs around the other's head, urging him to keep on kissing. His elbows digging on He Tian's shoulders, leading his bites and kisses downwards, into his chest, as he arched his back. He Tian's tongue sizzled with each careful lick, his burning lips leaving faint trails on Mo Guan Shan's fair neck.

But then Mo Guan Shan opened his eyes and gently patted the other guy's cheek so He Tian reluctantly paused, his eyes hazy with lust. Mo Guan Shan grinned and gently pinched the other guy's parted lips to stop him from sucking his nipple.

"There's someone at the door," he whispered, letting his fingers slide on He Tian's soft lips.

He Tian grunted with an annoyed frown so Mo Guan Shan cupped his face and kissed his nose.

"It's a kid. She's been calling for a while, can't you hear her?"

"I was busy concentrating to the task at hand so I heard nothing," He Tian said, his mood improving. He looked visibly pleased with the kiss and Mo Guan Shan's initiative. They stared at each other until they heard someone calling "Ayo!" from outside. It was indeed a child's voice. They sighed in resignation, staring at each other while holding in their laughter. He Tian called out an answer, grabbed a shirt, before they scampered towards the living room like a pair of guilty school children to open the front door.

A little girl who looked to be about nine years old, carrying a plastic bag, stood patiently by the door. She froze when the guys opened the door, taking it all in. He Tian combed his fingers on his tousled hair and Mo Guan Shan did the same. The girl waited for them to settle down before stating her business.

"Uhm, Kuya Ian, Mama told me to ask you for some paracetamol," she said, face turned serious and urgent. He Tian opened the door wider and asked the girl to step inside. She carefully wiped her muddy feet on the doormat while looking around the living room. Her wide eyes clearly expressed her childlike awe.

Maybe she likes the shiny floor, Mo Guan Shan thought.

He Tian left the door open and he asked Mo Guan Shan to serve a glass of juice and some cookies so he nodded and silently headed to the kitchen.

"Your mom. . . Ate Grace?"

The girl nodded. Mo Guan Shan returned and placed a glass of pineapple juice and a plateful of cookies on the table right in front of the kid. She looked up at He Tian and he nodded with a saintly smile so she gingerly took a cookie. She made tiny sips on her juice, as if afraid it would run out before she could actually savor the taste.

"Who is sick?" He Tian asked, carefully enunciating his English.

"My younger brother. Pooping and stomach hurt. Mama Grace tell us diarrhea."

"Then why paracetamol?" He Tian asked, worry crossed his expression, with a hint of annoyance. Mo Guan Shan nudged him as he glanced at the girl who just gave He Tian a shrug.

"It's a medicine, right?"

"Well, yes. But it is not the right medicine for diarrhea. Paracetamol is for fever. You know what fever is?"

The girl nodded and touched her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yes. That's right. Remember that, okay? Paracetamol, fever!" He Tian said, like an enthusiastic teacher to his pupil. Then he turned to Mo Guan Shan. "People around here worries me too much that it's getting annoying. Last time someone asked me for penicillin and then I found out it was used for toothache. They told me that they would take any medicine available and just hope it works. So I interview them every time they ask me for medicine."

"Just chill. They'll learn, eventually," Mo Guan Shan answered but it's just lip-service. He's still standing from the outside, looking in. These people are strangers and he's a stranger to them too, so unlike He Tian, he's full of doubts. Strangers would never hesitate to sell you out for their own selfish gain. He's painfully aware of that.

"Wait just a minute, okay? I'll get the medicine." He Tian turned to the girl, before disappearing into his room. Mo Guan Shan smiled at the girl and pushed the plate closer to her, urging her to eat more.

"All yours."

"Can I bring house? I don't. . . my brother. . ."

Mo Guan Shan didn't immediately understand her but by the way she bit into her cookie, he realized what she's trying to tell him. Of course she'd feel guilty if she ate everything by herself so he held up a finger and went back to the kitchen to get two plastic bags. Then he helped the girl wrap her snacks, even the juice and she happily stared at the bundle at the table.

He Tian returned with his own plastic bag filled with a bottle of Gatorade, the medicine for diarrhea and a pack of plain soda crackers. He learned that it's the Filipino diarrhea kit.

"Here, take these with you and make sure your mom reads the instructions," he said, slipping a note inside the plastic bag. She nodded, listening intently. He turned to Mo Guan Shan. "She knows how to read and she understands simple English."

Before she left, she handed them the plastic bag she'd been carrying and thanked them countless times like she's an old woman before bouncing on her way back home. Mo Guan Shan carefully opened the package when they finally closed the door, smelling the familiar fishy scent of dried seafood.

"Dried squids! Oh man," he said with a wide smile. "I love these! Goes well with ice cold beer."

"Let's drink beer tonight," He Tian said, smiling a dangerous smile but Mo Guan Shan was too preoccupied with his little haul to notice. "You know, you're too easy to please."

"Well, free stuff makes people happy."

He Tian sighed and stared at him longingly from across the kitchen counter.

"Want to pick up where we left off?" he asked in mock anticipation.

"Nah. Let's just sleep."

"I know right," He Tian answered drily and turned his back on Mo Guan Shan who was busily stuffing the dried squids into a big glass jar. "Ah, must be nice to be a dried squid."

Mo Guan Shan let out a teasing laugh while facing the sink and when he finished washing his hands, he quickly jumped on He Tian's back without any warning. He Tian grunted but quickly supported his ass so he wouldn't slide down as he hung on the taller guy's back.

"You looked great today too," Mo Guan Shan whispered on He Tian's ear and he immediately saw the effect it had on He Tian. "You're a mystery, but you're not so bad."

He Tian, elated and proud with Mo Guan Shan's acknowledgement, ran around the house with the red haired guy perched happily on his back.

And by the way, Puto Maya with ripe mangoes paired with rich hot chocolate is the best combo ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 3.2K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
71.9K 3.4K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
44.4K 846 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
12.2K 365 4
Fucking hell. this shit will never come true 'People will walk in, change what you are for either good or bad.' Who am I kidding. Life is a fucki...