Officer, Arrest Me

By nojamsbts

Lev Sanders has recently been transferred to Watson Lake after a series of mishappenings occur down in the ma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Four

3.7K 174 12
By nojamsbts

Third Person
[for a better experience]

Mystery was not enough for him to bring a criminal he knew nothing about into his home. Mystery was not enough for Lev to take time off of work, albeit being slow at the station, to take care of a boys wounds as meticulously as he did. And mystery is not enough to have Lev wanting to look after the boy with such intensity that it hurt his head and made him feel like he was going insane.

Lev runs his hands through his hair. 'Watson Lake must really be affecting me,' were Lev's thoughts as he forces himself to focus on the events unfolding on the large rectangular screen before him. He wanted to drown the small boy out of his mind.

___________________________________

Approximately three and a half hours passed by, it was now around eight forty-six pm and that's when Calix began to shift in the soft comforts of the bed he laid on. Groggy but alert, the small boy almost immediately jerked up but regret filled his entire being as pain slashed through his abdomen, making his hands tremble slightly as he forced himself to remain upright.

He inhaled and tried to ignore the throbbing pain that shot through him as he began to look around, his forest green eyes trying to grasp and idea of where he was but it was dark which made it impossible for him to see anything. He was irritated both at the pain he was feeling, and the confusion that was building up within him.

Think.

The young boy forced himself to remember how he got here, how he got to this point. Calix begins to remember how he was having a drug transaction when that stupid fucker conned him and stabbed him with a fucking knife. A fucking knife. Of all the shit that happened to Calix, no one has ever pulled a knife on him, granted the boy was almost shot before and has been in countless other dangerous situations. He just never thought that a fucking weasel like that prick would have the guts to actually stab him!

Remembering that scene made Calix's blood boil, he wanted to see how that prick liked it if he stabbed his abdomen; better yet, how he'd like it if he ended his stupid ass life. Calix swore to himself that that coward was lucky that he didn't want to go to prison for years and years to come and that reason alone is the only reason why he wouldn't go after him to end his fucking life. But the reminder that he was stabbed with every small movement he made that shot pain through him made him want to do the same to the dick who stabbed him with every passing moment.

Forcing himself to continue thinking about what else happened, Calix narrows his eyes as his head makes up the image of the officers face that he encountered. Officer what's-his-face is the asshole who made it possible for that fucker to get away, Calix clenches his fist. If Calix could deck that motherfucker in the face, he would right about now. After the Officer apprehended Calix, he dragged the younger boy into the station and that's when the rest of Calix's memories seem to go blurry.

The small boy can only recall a few words being exchanged before the world seemed to get fuzzy and he lost all feeling and control of movement in his body. Then somehow, he ends up waking on this soft mattress in a dark room with a comfy shirt on his back that was super loose on him. Calix blinks as he touches the fabric of the shirt and brings the collar up to his nose to take a sniff.

It smelled nice, nice was an understatement though. He smelled like heaven if heaven smelled like expensive cologne with a hint of cigarettes. Calix didn't smoke but this smell was intoxicating to him, it almost reminded him of....fuck.

Calix shoots out of the warm comforts of the bed, grimacing immediately as his teeth gnash together to contain his need to scream due to the gut wrenching pain he was in from the sudden and quick movements. That shit hurt so bad, it made the young boys eyes sting from the tears he refused to let fall.

Calix never cried.

What was more important to the volatile boy was finding answers and seeing if what he thought happened, actually happened. He walks, more like limps, over to the door and throws it open. He didn't bother to turn the lights on because it was useless, what good was it to see what the fucking room looked like; Calix didn't give a damn, what he did give a damn about was finding him.

Calix takes the path down the hall to the brightly lit open space containing the living room where Lev sits upright with the wooden tray holding the two pills and a glass of water sitting on the coffee table. Lev had brought the tray over to the coffee table almost five minutes ago after hearing rustling going on in the guest bedroom.

It wasn't that the walls were thin in Lev's apartment, quite the contrary actually, but Lev was naturally a very alert person and his ears were almost at canine level so he just knew the temperamental boy was awake. Confirming his thoughts, Calix glares immediately at the bigger man who sits on the grey couch with his thick thighs spread open and his eyes patiently trained one the standing boy who unconsciously clutched his right side; where his wound was.

Calix tried to look menacing, key word being 'tried,' but all Calix's glare did was make Lev try to bite down the chuckle he wanted to release. He looked like an angry puppy, it was cute and that thought alone made Lev shake his head.

"Why the fuck am I here?!" The smaller boy barks out. "Why the hell did you bring me here??"

Lev points at the younger boys injured abdomen, the one the younger boy is clutching onto with his hands for dear life.

"You got hurt so I took care of it." Lev answered simply.

The way Lev answered his questions so calmly, so simply irritated Calix's entire being and he narrowed his eyes at the big fucker sitting on the couch with this calm and patient demeanor that had this magnetic effect of riling Calix up like it was a natural cause and effect reaction for him.

"Why the fuck —" Calix cuts himself off and shakes his head as he scoffs. "You gay bastard, you probably got some sick fucking thrill in seeing me naked didn't you? Don't think I didn't notice how your gay ass was handling me outside!"

Lev almost chortled; actually, he did despite how hard he tried to keep his laughter in. He had no idea where this kid got that from but he was thoroughly amused, the older man's amusement, however, only served to piss Calix off.

"Gay bastard—"

"As nice as that nickname sounds, the name is Lev Sanders." Lev quips, standing up as he takes the tray into his hands.

"I don't give a fuck what your name is!" Calix scowls as he eyes the older man who advances towards him. "Did you get some kind of weird ass kick taking my clothes off in my sleep?"

Lev finally stops right in front of Calix who wavers slightly in his angry stare but his glare never falters as he embarrassingly has to look up at the older man due to him being significantly shorter than him. Calix was mad that he had to be five foot seven inches in comparison to this man who was well over six foot tall, not to mention this assholes build was overwhelming.

The younger boy was not an idiot, he knew if it came to him being in a fight with the taller, older and bigger man that he would lose without fail. That alone would make most people shut the fuck up, get quiet, and try not to anger the massive tiger that is Lev Sanders but Calix was—well, Calix was clearly a different 'breed.' He knew he was poking the bear, playing in treacherous waters, and balancing on the brink of life and death, but he simply didn't give a fuck.

"Did your dick get hard —"

"And what if it did." Lev's deep baritone voice traveled through Calix's ears and made his throat dry up as he reclined. The younger boys stance began to waver as his Adam's apple began to bob within his throat.

"What if I enjoyed looking at you naked and seeing you sleeping defenselessly made my dick swell so bad that I considered —" Lev comes even closer to the boy who begins to feel suffocated as the air around him seems to get that much hotter around him. Lev's lips touches the top of Calix's ears, his breath tickling Calix's ears as he involuntarily licks his lips. " — touching you."

Calix feels his anger diminish almost instantaneously, in its place, another emotion began to sprout as body grew hot much like the warmth blossoming on his cheeks. He couldn't form words to say, his brain was blanking and it was hard to breath with the way Lev's breath was still fanning across his ears that were more sensitive than Calix had ever anticipated.

This shit was gay...it was, Calix wanted to push Lev away but before he could muster up enough strength to do so, Lev was backing away from the dazed before who he successfully managed to shut up. The smirk on Lev's face couldn't be helped, Calix wanted to get irritated, he wanted to wipe the smug look off his face but he was still trying to comprehend what just happened.

Meanwhile, Lev was feeling both triumphant and intrigued seeing the boys face. This was an expression Lev has never seen the boy wear but something stirring inside Lev had him developing a burning desire to see this awestruck, defenseless, submissive expression on his face that made Lev swallow.

His eyes traveled over to the boys neck, with his Adam's Apple prominently bulging and bobbing and the older man began to feel like fingers twitch as he was itching to — no. Lev shakes his head. He forced his thoughts down, he didn't know where they were coming from but Calix brought them out of him and it took everything in him to bury it.

Note: not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 335 5
The introverted and shy Elliot, known as Elli to his family and friends has always wanted someone to love and take care of him. As the son of the mos...
1.1M 35.5K 41
All Rights Reserved Alex is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. However, he takes the job as the principal at Raven High School since his teen pack me...
134K 3.7K 37
WARNING: Contains non-consensual sexual activity, attempted suicide and consensual beastiality. Please read at your own discretion. Side note: also...
281K 10K 27
Owen Dennis is a twenty-two year old submissive who has a hard time finding a Master due to his muscular frame and dislike of bottoming. He settles f...