Sarvente and Ruv

By DemonBoySav

So yea this is my first book so it might be cringe for most of you.But maybe not,I'm trying my best.(If you w... More

Some Basic Info
Little promise
Keeping The Promise
Meeting again?
RUV!
Trouble
Info

Getting Along

76 2 0
By DemonBoySav

Hello It's me again I just want to thank you guys.

Thank you guys for 16 readers.As always it might not be alot but for me it is alot so I just wanted to say thank you now Enjoy!

                                                           𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up in the church I rushed yesterday.I wanted to see what is in the room so I started looking,there was some things as well as nun's clothes.I saw another door so I went in it was not gonna lie beatiful.I saw a shower so I decided to wash myself I haven't done that in a long time I always was washing everything in the river far from the city.So I locked the door in case and prepared to shower,as I was ready I went in and turned the water on.Oh the water was so hot It was nice to take a good shower. I lost track of time and I was showering for an hour now so I turned the water off and left the shower.I dryed myself,made my hair and got my clothes on after that I washed my teeth as well. I opened the door and walked out of the room, I saw sarvente doors was still closed so I thought she is still sleeping, I went to the kitchen to eat something I made myself scrambled eggs and ate them. I just left the plate in the sink and left the church to pickpocket somone and meet with the gang heh.

                                                           𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I woke up and got to the shower I just washed myself even didin't touch my hair. I left dryed myself, got the clothes on and  washed the teeth. I wanted to see if Ruv is still asleep so I left the room and went to his I slowley opened the door and he was not there but the door to the bathroom was open so I thought he is there I went in and peeked in the bathroom. He was not here so he maybe is in the kitchen, SO I went here and HE WAS NOT HERE TOO but I saw a plate in the sink, ehh he didin't wash it so I just left it here and If he comes back he will wash everything. I made myself some toasts and a tea I eaten the toasts and drank the tea leaving everything in the sink as well. After that I was about to go watch TV but I remembered to make a cake today so I got my Bag and went to the shop. After I left I started thinking again Ruvyzvat,Ruvyzvat,Ruv,Ruv hmmmm...Why do I know this name

                                                          𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍:

                                                          𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I came back to the church after some good old talks and successful pickpockets. I walked into the church,to the back. As I walked into the kitchen I saw eveything in sink I guess sarvente didin't wash it ehhh I checked the time. 9:30 Russian slapping concest HELL YEA I ran into the room with TV turned it on and jumped on the couch while the concest was going on. After like an hour It ended and I heared church getting open, I grabbed my knife and went to check who is it...I peeked and saw sarvente so I hided the knife and went to see what is she doing she was carrying something                           Sarv:Oh hello Ruv.                 She said with a little annoyed voice          Ruv:Hi...                       Sarv:I have a question.              Ruv:Uhh yea?                 Sarv:WHY DIDIN'T YOU WASH THE PLATE!                 Ruv:Jeez calm down I thought your gonna wash them.                Sarv:I'm not gonna clean up your mess                    Ruv:I'm not gonna do it neither                 Sarv:Hmmmm...how about that I will make a cake and you will wash the plates.               A cake hmmm I didin't eaten one since I was 8 so I guess I will accept                 Ruv:Ugh okay you got me there.                    Sarv:Thank you:).                   So I got to washing the plates. After that I was just chilling in my room on my phone.

                                                                  𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I got Ruv to wash the plates. So I started doing a chocolate cake I wanted to do this one and It's easy and It does not need some very good cooking skills or many many stuff so yea. After it was done I put it in the oven and saw what a big mess I did...I started cleaning It and AGAIN thinking about the name Ruv.

                                                             30 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍:

The mess was now cleaned and cake was finished I still didin't know why I remember Ruv...Anyway I shouted                   Sarv:RUVVVVVVVVVVVV THE CAKE IS READYYYYYYYYYYYY.       he came to me with his ears covered.          Ruv:Jeez sarv don't shout like a Fu*k*ng kid again.            Sarv:*Sprays with holy water* WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SWEARING AND WHAT DID YOU SAY.         Ruv:*Wipes the water out of his face*Jeez okay...sorry...           Sarv:That's better now get to eating.             Ruv:Okay jeez                  We started eating it was a good cake I thought so after eating it I asked him           Sarv:Was it good?             Ruv:Hmpf I have eaten better cakes.              Sarv:You can't be nice sometimes.               Ruv:And that is a fact.               Sarv:Ugh I'm going to watch some TV.               So of course I went and watched some TV.

                                                            𝙍𝙐𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I lied this was one of the best cakes I eaten maybe I just found a new hobby annoying Sarv I just went to my room to have a workout after like 2 hours I was tired so I went to eat Idk another egg? I just went for the egg made it and eaten it. After that I saw the plates was not washed, So I washed them just for this time beacuse of the nice Cake. The rest of the day I spent On my bed in the night I just showered and got to sleep this was I can say a good day but still how, do I reconize Sarvente name? I don't know I just got to sleep.

                                                           𝙎𝘼𝙍𝙑 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The rest of the day I spend in my room in the night I showered and eaten a sandwich and what really confused me It was the plates was cleaned? Maybe Ruv finnaly got to work anyway after I went to the room I slept instantly without even thinking anything.

YEA IT'S FINISHED! Anyway again Thank you for the 16 readers I really appreciate it I hope you enjoy and we got a new record!

                                   FINAL WORDS:1051                   WOHOO  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 710 24
its all in the title babes 😋
25.6K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️