truth ; ouma kokichi [✓]

By rickkaee

━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and force... More

truth !
info
playlist
prologue : lies
checkered scarf
friends
night
lavenderhead
kichi-kun
matching
together
smile
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
dream
time limit
dead
ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪ
emotions
new
recalls
picture
mask
again
fine
fun
secrets
ꜱᴡᴀᴘ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪ
trust
promises
ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ (ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
cozy
feelings?
ambivalent
really?
failed
double deaths
lost
ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪɪ
what?
doubts
deja vu
wrong
liars
ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴠ
regrets
suspicions
reality
broken heart
lucid
unknown
last trial
wishes
awareness
mutual
sick
date
transfer student
plan
pajama party
graduation
reunion
epilogue : truth
(ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ
ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ ᴠ3 ꜰᴛ. (ʏ/ɴ) ɪɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

let's get married!

1.2K 42 42
By rickkaee

✎ 𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝟯𝟬𝟬𝟬
" ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ. 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɪʀᴏɴ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

Kokichi rarely goes to my home not until we went to meet the other students yesterday. 

" It's Christmas day!! " Kokichi exclaimed while jumping up and down on the sofa. 

" Let's decorate the house (n/n)-chan! " Kokichi said while grabbing my hand and dragged me to the storage room. 

" We'll be putting this and this and this and this. " Kokichi said while putting the boxes on my hands while I stared at him, deadpanned.

Why does he act like this is his house? And why is he so happy? 

" Why are you so happy, Kichi-kun? " I asked while maintaining the weight of the box.

" Because it's Christmas! " Kokichi exclaimed like a child. 

" Christmas? What's with Christmas? " I asked.

" Oh well, you'll see. " Kokichi said while smiling. 

I just shrugged my shoulders and began to walk to the living room with the boxes in my hand but suddenly I tripped into my own foot. Making the boxes fly all over the room.

" Ouch. " I said while rubbing my forehead. Kokichi laughed and kissed my forehead.

" Here so it could feel better. " Kokichi said. I blushed and just picked up the boxes. 

We began to decorate my house, Christmas lights outside while building a snowman on with snow outside. Kokichi and I played with snowballs outside like we used to be when we are kids. 

We also fixed the Christmas tree next to the sofa then put some random decorations inside. We also changed to new clothes, knowing that the other so-called students will be coming sooner or later. 

A continuous doorbell sound was heard, making me stand up and open the door. My old classmates burst inside withholding food. Donuts, Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Tempura, Candy canes, and gifts. 

" Merry Christmas!!

We all began to greet each other with a Merry Christmas and hop in to eat food. I suddenly gasp as I realized that I didn't buy any gifts even for Kokichi.

" What's the problem? " Maki asked giving me a drink.

" I didn't buy any gifts... " I muttered while looking at Kokichi playing around with Keebo.

" Again? " Maki asked sighing. I just nodded, last year I also didn't buy Kokichi a gift so I hurriedly slept and the next day I told Kokichi that it's not Christmas anymore so no Christmas gift.

" Should I sleep, again? " I asked nervously. 

" No no, I think you don't need to... " Maki said tensely. I looked at her confused.

" Huh, why? You know that Kokichi will kill me if I don't have one... " I asked.

" Because he'll be- " Maki covered her mouth in realization.

" What? "

" Ah nothing nothing, please forget that. " Maki said while drinking her drink. I just nodded thoughtfully while Maki approached Kaito. 

I approached Miu that was suddenly surprised as she saw me. She suddenly stuttered while talking to me. 

Are they keeping something to me? 

I think for a while and stared at my food. 

Perhaps did I did something wrong? Even Rantaro and Kirumi are avoiding me...

I sighed in relief and proceeded to my room, flopping on the bed, defeated. A knock was heard that made me look at the door, the knock was continuously heard.

" Yes? " I asked.

" We will be having a group photo, (y/n)! " Himiko exclaimed.

" Okay, coming. " I replied and I listened as the footsteps became faint. I stood up and proceeded outside of my room. As I got down, the light was off. Only the hazy Christmas light on the ceiling was viewed. 

" Ah, hello? " I called out. No one answered.

" It's not my birthday, so stop joking around. " I jokingly sang. Still no response. I sighed and stayed in my position, playing with the edge of my clothes.

The lights just suddenly opened, a light tone from a piano is heard. Flower petals on the floor that it looked like it have been thrown by the people inside the room.

Maki mouthed a turn around that made me turn around confusingly and saw a Kokichi who is kneeling on the floor holding a small box while looking away blushing and pouting. 

I looked at him wide-eyed and covered my mouth.

" (n/n)-chan...will you marry me?

My eyes began to water and began to sob. I nodded, launching myself to hug him which made the both of us fall on the floor. 

" Yes...I'll marry you. " I muttered while clutching his clothes. Kokichi chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my cheeks and on my lips before putting the ring on my finger. 

" I love you! " Kokichi exclaimed.

" Yeah, I love you too. " I greeted back while grinning.

Omake:

Kokichi: *gets down on one knee*

(y/n): oh my god, it's finally happening.

Kokichi: *falls over*

(y/n): the poison is kicking in.

[ 🎲 ]

We stood up and began to dust ourselves. Loud shouts and cheers were heard that made us blush in embarrassment. 

We are still really not that accustomed to people seeing us in our sweet moments yet we are already getting married.

"It's finished already! It's hard avoiding (y/n) but, that's for the best... " Rantaro said.

" Maki almost ruin the surprise...I heard their conversation... " Miu said.

" So that's why you guys are avoiding me? " I asked.

" Yeah... " Maki confessed. I just laughed at them and brought them into a group hug.

" Well, thanks to that I enjoyed the surprise. " I said while pulling away.

" Eh, that's unfair though. You are already going to be married, like bro I thought I'll be the first one? " Maki asked.

" Your Kaito is too slow. " I said while laughing.

" Hey! I could hear you! " Kaito exclaimed. I just stick my tongue at him that made him chase me. I ran towards Kokichi and hide behind him.

" Be thankful that Kokichi is my bro. " Kaito said before walking away. I stood up next to Kokichi and I burst out laughing before hugging Kokichi. Kokichi hugged back planting small kisses on my face and patted my head.

[ 🎲 ]

Today is the day, that I'll be marrying the man of my dreams. It might be sound cringy but yes it does but that doesn't matter cause I love him so much.

I have simple makeup, a simple hairstyle while wearing a flower crown made by Hoshi. The wedding dress was made by Tsumugi, my favorite part of the dress was the lowermost have a four-leaf clover. The bridal bouquet was made by Rantaro and Kaito it has mixed with lavender flowers and four-leaf clover.

Maki gave me a reassuring smile and Miu gave me some advice to calm down. I'm not that nervous though perhaps I'm too much happy

Eventually, the priest came out and asked everyone to stand. The flower girl lined the path with (f/c) and violet rose petals as the music started, well speaking of music this is Kaede's turn to shine. 

I only took three steps out before I was greeted by Rantaro. It was supposed to be my dad but...

I shook my head a little removing the negative thoughts. 

Rantaro escorted me down the path, which appeared longer than before. Each step I take feels like an eternity. 

The wedding was in a garden full of lavender and clovers. (f/c)ish butterflies in the air while the soft music was playing in my ear.

The guests looked at me, the other danganronpa casts were all in there. They were taking pictures of me and my dress, waving at me, smiling, while the other almost tearing up.  

Up ahead I saw him, Kokichi Ouma. My future husband was wearing a simple suit, he looks handsome in anything though.

I should have drink milk so I could be taller than him. 

I laughed a little in my thought. As Rantaro and I reached the end he left me next to Kokichi and smiled a little before leaving. 

Not too long...the ceremony ended. Giving our vows to each other and the priest ending it with a,

" You may kiss the bride.

Kokichi held my hands tightly while pulling me near to him, kissing me softly before pulling away. 

[🎲]

" You guys could have your honeymoon in my hotel. " Kirumi blurted making me almost choke on my food.

" Na ah ah. Not yet, we still have plans. " Kokichi said.

We are literally eating with the other guest. 

" Plans? " Tenko asked.

" Wait! We will be doing that?? " I asked excitedly like a child while my eyes are sparkling.

" Of course! " Kokichi exclaimed cheerfully.

" What is this plan? " Ryoma asked.

" I'm glad you asked! We will be doing a ding dong ditch outside! " I said.

" You still act like a kid. " Korekiyo said. 

" That's fun though, so let's go! " I said while clinging in Kokichi arm. Kirumi stopped me and let me change into a simple white dress before letting me and Kokichi go outside.

We began to ding dong ditch some random houses, the other caught us and realized that we are one of the danganronpa characters on the latest release, making us autograph the paper they gave us. They even congrats us on our wedding as they realized what we are wearing. 

There is also a time that we were chased by a dog that left us breathless but Kokichi and I only laughed at it. We also steal some candies in Nagito's candy shop but Nagito just let it go giving us the key so we won't destroy another window.

Kokichi and I ended up laying on the grass while staring at the stars in the sky, our hands intertwined. 

We also had our slow dance under the moon with soft smiles on our faces being recorded by both Miu and Maki.

End

【7/9/21】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 37 8
[DISCONTINUED] 17 students, all ultimates. 1 killing game. Endless outcomes. When Y/N got stuck in this mess, they never thought they'd fall for anyo...
23.3K 622 22
Monokuma is getting bored of the murderous killing games he's hosted.don't get him wrong,he loves the fact that the kids aren't afraid to kill and al...
204K 6.4K 27
I wake up to find myself.... Trapped in a locker?? I'm the Ultimate Liar, not the best talent but it does has its perks. Seventeen students trapped a...
47.6K 1.1K 13
Memories before the killing game keep popping up in your sleep, but why can't you remember what they are once you wake up. Included in this killer (h...