[[Oppisites]]Robby keene x re...

By thatpurplebitch

{NOT EDITED} "WE can't be together" "YES we can" "No we can't " "yes we can I love you" "I love you to b-" "S... More

Meet the Characters
First day
House party
A/N
The Date
Breakup
"I hate you"
"Im hurting"
A/N please read!!!!
Comfort
The play
Fight!
A/N!(its not that important read if u want)
Kisses and Cuddles
Happy
School
A/n(important)
Not so good
I love you
OMG THANK YOUUUU!

Caught

867 8 11
By thatpurplebitch

(Yayyyyyyyyy y/n and robby go public)

I wake up to Miguel and Hawk shaking me, "WHAT THE FUCK"I yell at the two idiots in my room  "GET.UP."Hawk shouts in my ear. I roll my eyes "What do you want?"I ask "Nothing"They both run off before I hit them I slam my door shut to get dressed.

(Outfit choices)

(No makeup)

I sprint downstairs just to find Johnny and my mom making out, "Ew get a room"I cover my eyes they look over at me in shock. I cringe in disgust "Oh honey we didn't see you"My says, I uncovered my eyes "Now I can't eat"I go back upstairs to Miguel's room. As I was just about to say hey I saw hawk about to open my diary.

Oh no that has stuff about Robby in it

I snatch the book out of his hands, "You didn't read anything...right?"I question "No why"He states making me sigh in relief. "DONT GO THREW MY SHIT!"I yell making my way to my room to put it in a better place. I realize my phone just vibrated so I check it.

Robby❤️: Hey mamas

Me: Hey 👋 

Robby❤️: So I was wondering if I could come over

Me: but Miguel AND Hawk are here

Robby❤️: then tell them I'm coming over to study

Me: OK! I'll see you in a bit

Moons POV 

I need to get my revenge on that little twat, "Yas?"I say turning towards my best friend "Yes"She replies "I know a way to get back at y/n"I smirk "But me and her are back to being friends"Yasmine states "Fine I'll do it myself get out" "Ugh fine jeez".

Now this bitch is stealing my friends oh she will pay

I get into an outfit that'll blend in so I can spy on her (ooo juicyyy).

Y/n's POV 

"Miguel?... Robby is coming over so I can tutor him"I say "Ok whatever why would I care about that bitch"He says scrolling threw insta.

Boy did that make me mad I wanted to say 'don't say that about my bf' but I couldn't 

I roll my eyes and walk away. After some time i hear a knock on the door, "Hey Robby we can go upstairs to my room "Uh ok"He says in a whatever tone I knew really he was excited. As soon as I close the door Robby pushes me to the bed "I just wanna cuddle"He mumbles "ok"

*Time skip cause they did all this in one of the other chapters*

Moons POV 

I go to y/n's house just to see her room window is open. I slowly climb up hoping they don't hear, once I make it to the window I see her and Robby making out. I get my phone out of my poket ready to take a photo.

Moon_peacemaker

Caption:look who I found making out y/user and Robby_keene16

Likes:19k and more

Hawk: wtf since when

Miguel: WHAT THE FUCK THERE IN THE OTHER ROOM 

User:ewwwww

^hater: shut up

Hater: your just mad that hawk didn't want you ugly ass

^moon: oh pls he would be lucky if I took him back

^Hawk: I dumbed you (to moon)

Y/n's POV

I get off of Robby and check my phone to see that moon tagged me, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit"I say looking at the post "What"Robby questions "look at your phone"I state. He see's the post and immediately gets up, "OH SHIT"He yells. I was just about to go and explain to Miguel and Hawk but they both already come bursting in "Miguel I can explain..."He cuts me off "WHAT THAT YOUVE BEEN FUCKING MY ENEMY"He yells at me. Robby's face turns red in anger "DONT SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT"Robby yells "Robby it's ok" "ACTUALLY NOT ONLY HAVE I BEEN FUCKING HIM IVE ALSO BEEN DATING HIM"I yell.

"Ooooo how the tables have turned"Hawk says intrigued by the situation, "Oh shut up"Robby says, "Look Miguel yes I should've told you but I really like Robby can't you just accept the fact that I'm happy with him"I state softly "Whatever I can't believe you y/n"He walks off. "Gawd damn y/n"Hawk says "look hawk I..."He cuts me off "I'm not mad im happy for you"

"Really?"Robby says "Not you Robby  y/n"He scoffs "Thanks Eli" "But Robby if you hurt her I swear the god I'll make your life HELL"He says walking away.

"Now I can tell everyone your mine mamas" "Yes you can!"I press my lips to his and we share a passionate kiss. I hear a knock on the door frame "Damn son you did good"Johnny says "Whatever"Robby gets up and goes to the bathroom "y/n thank you for coming in my sons life your the exact person he needs"he says and walks back downstairs. "Robby let's post to confirm we're together and not just fucking" "ok mamas"

Y/user

Caption: yes the rumors are true and I don't care what anyone says I'm happy with him an y'all can't say shit

Robby: damn right

Tory: period sis

Moon: ew

^y/user: then unfollow me bitch

Yasmine: I'm so proud of you hun

^moon: we're not friends anymore 

^yasmine: I thought we already addressed that

User: yasssss queen 

Hater: ew I like moon more

^moon: thx❤️

Robby_keene16

Caption: rumors are true! Yes I'm dating y/n Diaz so what

Y/user: bae!

^Robby: mamas 

Miguel: 🙄

Hawk: bro move your lips to that cheek

^Robby: nah 

Samantha: period

Tory: don't hurt her or I'll hurt you

^y/user: god damn tors

User:ok purr

Hater: y'all aren't cute

^y/user: neither are you bitch 

^user: Oop 

————————————————————

Hey bbs I hope you liked this chapter I do cause y/n and Robby are not a secret anyways pls comment, follow, and vote I'd appreciate it thx byeeeee ❤️✨❤️✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.5K 22
DISCONTINUED REMAKE VERSION is already published soon. Check the latest updated titled, "Hello :D" because I posted there new stories that will als...
177K 3.8K 62
A collection of Headcannons based on different scenarios with the gang. For more romantic type scenarios check out my other book "Staying Gold." A co...
36.2K 778 22
[An x-reader fan-fiction about a romance between J.K. Rowling's character Blaise Zabini and you.] An average third-year Slytherin, you've had just ab...
443K 8.4K 20
COMPLETEDโ€ผ๏ธ " no you don't! you don't love me! nobody loves me! nobody ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ love me!..." * * * โ€ขthe turning 2020โ€ข ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ...