๐‡๐„๐‘ | ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By -SUNA90s

๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ โžช
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐

8.5K 242 222
By -SUNA90s

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁
______________________

𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄 😼

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 :
IS EVERYONE UP AND READY !!?

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 :
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK
UP COME ON !

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 :
your actually excited to go ?

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 :
Of course I am, I wouldnt
miss the opportunity to hit
Atsumu with pool noodles

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 :
WHAT ?!

𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮.𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢 :
yes everyone is up.
were always up at this hour

𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐚 :
^^^

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚.𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 :
^^^

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚.𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 :
babe you up ?

𝐲𝐨𝐮 :
yea im here

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 :
*puts on olivia rodrigo
for the 100th time*

𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚_𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢 :
^

𝐤.𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 :
WE ARE ALL READY !

𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 :
ALRIGHT ILL SEE YOU GUYS THERE !

𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
__________________
him <3

𝐡𝐢𝐦 <3 :
hey baby
im gonna come and pick
you up right now.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 :
okay !

𝐡𝐢𝐦 <3 :
wait are your parents there ?
if not you wanna- 😏

𝐲𝐨𝐮 :

𝐡𝐢𝐦 <3 :
IM KIDDING !
But like im pulling up now, come out :).

Reading the message, you got up from where you were sitting on your bed walking over to your closet grabbing a random pair of shoes staying in your pajama pants and shirt feeling too lazy to change. Walking over to your bathroom, you fixed your hair before walking out grabbing your phone, keys and wallet making your way out the house.

Walking downstairs towards the front door, you walked out locking the door behind you, before looking ahead seeing Suna's car waiting. Walking up to the car, you opened the passengers door making Suna look over and watch you get in making him smile.

Once you got in and closed the door, you looked over at him, as he softly grabbed your face pulling closer towards him, planting a kiss on your lips, before pecking it a few times pulling away with a smile on his face. "What was that for ?" You asked laughing.

"Nothing, I just missed you." He stated making him smile even wider. Looking at his outfit, you could see he didnt feel like changing either. He had on black basketball shorts with a black hoodie along with his chains and the lego necklace you both shared.

Looking back up at him, you seen he was staring at you with a smirk on his face and rasing his eyebrow, making you roll your eyes and causing him to laugh. "Oh wait, did you bring a jacket ?" He asked. Shaking your head no, he leaned to the backseat grabbing a similar black jacket to the one he had on, handing it to you.

"I meant to give this to you the last time i saw you.." He stated looking away scratching the back of his neck. Grabbing the hoodie out his hands, you began to put it on. You could smell Suna's scent on the jacket making you smile from ear to ear. Pulling out the lego necklace he gave you out of the jacket after you put it on, Suna's eyes immediately looked at it, making a small smile on his face.

"Alright let's get going now, i dont wanna hear Osamu complaining how im late." Suna stated, putting the car into drive, driving off.

As Suna was driving, you both sat in comfortable silence while you were on your phone scrolling through instagram. Suna glanced over at you, before putting his hand onto your thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down. Catching you off guard you looked down at your thigh then up at him to see his eyes fixated onto the rode. Letting it be, you went back onto your phone to distract yourself from freaking out.

Pulling up to the target, Suna parked the car next to a few other cars which you would assume is everyone else's car that was joining. Suna turned off the car before getting out closing his door behind him and walking around to your side to open the door for you.

He stuck out his hand for you to grab, as you happily accepted it, getting out the car. Suna closed the door behind you had you both began walk towards the entrance of the store still holding hands.

Approaching where everyone was, everyone looked over at you to before Atsumu ran up to you both dropping down on his knees grabbing your free hand.

"NOW I HAVE TO SEE YOU BOTH DO STUFF UP CLOSE ?!! Y/N HOLD MY HAND TO !" He cried before standing up with a smile on his face holding your other hand making Suna glare at him as Atsumu stuck out his tongue back.

Letting go of both of them you walked around greeting everyone. Walking over to stand beside Kenma you seen he was looking at Kuroo who was talking to Bokuto and Akaashi as they both were holding hands. "You just gonna stare like a werido or what ?" You asked, scaring him making him jump a little then roll his eyes at you.

"Bitch not my fault you wont make a move." You said laughing causing him to laugh a little. In the middle of laughing you felt a weight around your shoulders making you look up and see Terushima. "Hey y/n, you look very-", Terushima was cut off when Suna pulled you out of his grasp glaring at him making Terushima put his hands up in defeat causing Semi and Tendou to laugh. It looked as if no one really had a care in the world about what they were wearing because everyone still had on pajamas.

"ALRIGHT LET'S GO INSIDE NOW !" Atsumu yelled running into target, almost tripping in the process.

"YOU IDIOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO IN FIRST !" Osamu yelled, chasing him.

"You wanna see some real speed bitch-" You said mocking the twins making Tendou laugh at you since he heard you.

Everyone walked into the store, while you immediately ran into the carts hoping inside one. Suna followed after you, as he began to push you around in the shopping cart. Everyone split ways running around, as Suna began to push you towards the the toys section.

When Suna came to a stop, you hopped out the cart, walking around the toy section before hearing loud yelling. "AYO AYO AYO, ATSUMU WAS MAKING THE DOLLS MAKE OUT !" Tendou yelled out running with Atsumu chasing him with two dolls in his hand. "NO I WASNT HES LYING !". Out of no where you seen Osamu jumped out and attacked Atsumu, hitting him with a poll noodle chasing him as he chased after Tendou.

A few seconds later you seen Semi running after them with a random helmet and toy sword, "OSAMU GET BACK HERE YOU STOLE MY POOL NOODLE !"

Standing there shocked, you just stood there until you left something hit your head making you turn around seeing Suna with a toy lightsaber in his hand, making you run and pick up your own. You stood at both ends of the section holding the lightsabers up turning them on. "The dark one spawns tonight..." You said trying to imitate in a deep voice making Suna laugh.

Akaashi walked into the section to see you and Suna fighting with the toys making sound effects causing him to have the most confused and unreadable face.  Akaashi slowly backed away before leaving, neither you nor Suna noticing.

Snatching Suna's lightsaber out his hand, you ran away from him, losing him with the toy sections. You stopped running to catch yout breathe before your eyes landed on Kuroo pushing Kenma around in the gaming section looking ar different things as they both had genuine smiles on there face making you look at them in awe.

Suna ended up finding you staring at them, as he came up behind you, hugging you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, resting his head on top if yours as you both watched them. "There honestly taking to long to get together." You said as Suna nodded his head in agreement.

Cutting you both off, both of your phones started ringing putting confused looks on your faces. Pulling out your phone out of the jacket suna gave you, you seen it was the group chat calling, making you raise an eyebrow and answer it.

Joining the call, everyone was in the call soon then Osamu began to speak, "Id adivce you all to grab a nerf gun, this is war ! The first victim is down." Osamu stated before flipping the camera showing Atsumu laying flat on the floor with his eyes closed and his tounge out.

Everyone left the call before rushing to the nerf gun section grabbing whatever guns. In the mist of you and Suna grabbing the guns, Terushima ran into the section making Suna grab a random nerf gun and shoot him. "AHH COME ON WE JUST STARTED !" He said groaning laying on the floor so he could play dead.

"Thats what you get for touching my girlfriend." Suna said dragging you away as you both had guns in hand. "Jealous ?" You asked with a smirk.

"Maybe." He said looking back at you with a smirk on his face also.

"HEY SUNA !"

You and Suna both looked ahead to see Kuroo and Kenma walking towards you, while Kuroo had two scooters in his hand. "Let's race !"

Suna dropped the nerf gun he was holding before running over to Kuroo grabbing the scooter from him, as Kenma made his way over to you. "I seen you two earlier, cute." You said nudging Kema making him smile a little.

"Babe count us down !" Suna said as him and Kuroo both got into position. "Uhh well, 3-"

Before you could even finish count, they took off, "I DIDNT EVEN GET TO ONE !"

As they both started racing with Suna in the lead, Kuroo tried to speed ahead of Suna making them crash into each other and fall in the floor, making you and Kenma start bursting out laughing. They both sat up and glared at you both making you two stop laughing.

"Uhh, hands on my knees shakin' ass on my thot shit.!" You sung, dancing acting as if you weren't laughing, looking away from them, as Kenma faked like he was looking at a lego set. Hearing a car noise, both you and Kenma looked down the section you were in to see Bokuto and Akaashi riding toy cars passing by, making you and Kenma look over at each other and shrug your shoulders.

As they both got up, Kenma made his way over to Kuroo while Suna made his way over to as you were singing. "Hands on my- Oh hi." You said turning around seeing Suna behind you. Catching you off guard, he randomly pulled you into a hug, wrapping his arms around you as your instant reaction was to do the same.

Not noticing, Terushima and Atsumu watching from a distance with fake sad smiles on there face watching you both, "Atsumu, you know what to do..." Terushima said patting Atsumu's back as Atsumu pulled out his phone, hooking up to the random speakers that was set on display.

Suddenly, a loud sound began to play from the speakers of the store.

"YEA YOU DIDNT CHEAT, BUT YOUR STILL A TRAITOR !"

"ATSUMU YOU HOOKED IT UP TO THE WRONG ONE !" Terushima yelled looking at Atsumu freak out.

Suddenly one of the workers came up to everyone with a security guard carrying Osamu and Tendou with Semi following behind them stopping his legs like a soldier with the same toy sword and helmet.

"Im sorry but Im gonna have to ask you all to leave please."

Groaning, everyone began to make there way to the front of the store dropping everything toy they had. As you all were getting closer and closer to the front. The worker that told you everyone to leave looked at you, taking a double take making her eyes go wide.

"Hey wait, are you Y/n L/n ?!"

Stopping in your tracks, you slowly pulled to hoddie of the jacket over your head, turning around to face her waving your hands in the air. "Noooooo yourrrrr justt hallucinatingggggg." You said dragging the words before running off to the exit, leaving the store.

Soon everyone made there out the target just standing in the front. No one made a sound, everyone was just quiet, until you all started breaking out into a fit of laughter about everything that had just happened.

"Hey wait..." Tendou said catching everyone's attention.

"Theres another 24 hour target down the street. Lets go raid that one right now !"

"BET!"

( a/n : im to lazy to read over this chapter it, so if you seen any mistakes, act like they aren't there :p )
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13.2K 75
โ๐’๐”๐๐€, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜. โž โ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ โคท ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, (๐˜ /๐˜• ) ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
92.8K 2.6K 27
"๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง?!" ยท ยท โ™ก ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ...
105K 3.9K 26
โช ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐€๐‘๐Ž๐” โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
248K 8.2K 44
ใ€Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜–๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...