𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗎𝗅𝖾�...

By mochiminie_

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌�... More

𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
01 : 𝖠𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾
02 : 𝖣𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌
03 : 𝖨𝗍 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖬𝖾
04 : 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖲𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖾𝗋
05 : 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖸𝗎𝗃𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
06 : 𝖲𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽
07 : 𝖲𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖺'𝗌 𝖱𝖺𝗀𝖾
08 : 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝖠 𝖡𝗎𝗀
09 : 𝖤𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌' 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒
10 : 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗌
11 : 𝖳𝗈 𝖬𝗒 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾
12 : 𝖮𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍
13 : 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇
14 : 𝖩𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖽𝗎'𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒
15 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
16 : 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
17 : 𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗅 𝖨𝗇 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌
𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝗎𝗅𝖾𝖽 : 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍

𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 : 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖬𝖺𝗃𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗒

3.2K 337 601
By mochiminie_

[🎎]

"Y/N?"

Jungyeon entered the quarters where Y/N stayed for a week to heal. Y/N was lying awake on her bed, eyes set to the ceiling. She looked over to her friend who sat on the bedside.

That night when she was brought back to the palace, Their Majesties decided to move the ceremony after seeing how badly injured the lady was. Her parents were already notified and had actually paid visit the very next day.

"Jungyeon," Y/N slowly sat up. "It's noon, isn't it? Have you eaten yet?"

"I have," Jungyeon held her hand. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm better now, thank you."

"Today's the day Seona and Nayoung are facing their trial."

Y/N tightly smiled. "I know."

"Empress Maeji is about to pass on her crown to you as well."

Jungyeon squeezed Y/N's hand in hers. A proud smile stretched the girl's lips, seeing her friend's well-deserved victory. Suddenly, the door slid open. Prince Soobin stood by the way, grinning. Jungyeon heaved herself up and gave a polite bow.

"I'd like to have a moment with Lady Y/N, Lady Jungyeon."

She nodded. "Certainly."

Jungyeon marched to exit, but before she could vanish behind the wall, she turned back and gave Y/N a teasing wink. Y/N shook her head fondly. Prince Soobin kept his hands on his back and glanced down on her with adoration.

"I've heard you've been insisting to get out the quarters this morning." He cooed. "Are you sure about this, darling?"

"I am." Y/N sighed. "It's been a week. I can't lay forever like this."

"But your wounds—"

"The stitches are doing their job, Your Highness. Please, don't worry."

"Well then," Prince Soobin extended a hand. "Shall we?"

Y/N took the offer and stood. Her lover escorted her outside. She held onto her white dress, lifting the skirt as to not trip on the stairs. Guards and servants curtsey to her presence in which she gratefully returned. Prince Soobin led her to the courtyard where a few noblemen as well as Their Majesties stood.

"Lady Y/N," Emperor Dantae gasped. "Goodness, you're supposed to be resting, dear."

"I appreciate your concern, Your Majesty." Y/N beamed. "But I prefer to be here."

"Unhand me! Let go! Argh!"

Seona was harshly ushered to their front. After a week of being locked away in the dungeons, her once beautiful dress was now covered in dirt. She had the face of a homeless person— greasy, dusty, and hair a mess. Nayoung was pushed beside her. She too looked as awful as Seona.

"Your Majesties and respectful guests," a servant read a scroll. "Before you stand Hwang Nayoung and Kwon Seona, both convicted to sabotage and ill intent towards L/N Y/N, heiress of the throne."

Seona glared up at Y/N. Y/N stared back with a blank expression. Prince Soobin wrapped a protective arm around her waist, tugging her body closer to his. Prince Yujeong appeared to her other side.

"Proven guilty, the High Court and Their Majesties have already conjured a verdict. It is to pursue that Hwang Nayoung and Kwon Seona must be exiled from Jeongdu, never to return again."

"What..?" Seona gasped. "No, no, no.. You can't banish me..! Jeongdu is my home..! I can't live somewhere else..!"

The servant ignored her. "If caught within the empire's premises, heavier consequences shall be pressed; execution as such."

Nayoung took a massive gulp. Seona fell to her knees and broke down. Her loud sobs filled the open area, yet no one moved an inch to give her comfort. Empress Maeji shifted her gaze somewhere in disgust. Y/N remained calm.

"I'm not leaving like this..!" Seona gritted. "Your Majesty.. Please, believe me..! Lady Dalja..! Prince Soobin..!"

Lady Dalja shook her head with disappointment. Prince Soobin doted on Y/N. Prince Yujeong puffed his cheek in annoyance. Nayoung seemed defeated and humiliated enough to speak. However, Seona didn't look as if she wanted to stop.

"Y/N..!" She desperately called. "Help me..! For all its worth.. I apologize..! Tell them it wasn't me..! I'm begging you..! Say that I'm innocent..!"

"My apologies," Y/N sternly stated. "But a heiress must not tell lies."

"Take them away." Emperor Dantae gestured.

"No..!" Seona screamed as she was yanked up. "No..! Let go..! Get off of me..! You will regret this..! My parents will avenge for my sake..! Unhand me you peasants..!"

Y/N turned away as Seona and Nayoung disappeared outside the gates. She excused herself and walked down the halls. She marched to the old bedroom she once had shared with Jungyeon. Just as expected, her friend was there when she opened the door. She was packing.

"Jungyeon."

She smiled up at her. "What brings you here, Y/N? Is the trial over?"

"Yes, His Majesty had just sent them off."

"Good for them," Jungyeon stuffed a dress into her luggage. "They surely get what they deserve."

"Do you really have to leave now?" Y/N asked, watching her. "Stay, Jungyeon."

"I'm afraid I can't. Their Majesties promised me a carriage this afternoon. I must go home."

Y/N sadly bit her lip. Although she had gotten the crown, she couldn't help but feel bad for Jungyeon— a lady with passion and sincerity, just like her. She knew the girl deserves something more than going back to her family with an honor.

"The High Court welcomes people with great intellect and wisdom." Y/N grinned. "How do you like joining the hierarchy?"

Jungyeon paused. "Are you serious?"

"As heiress to the throne, yes. I appoint you to a position in the High Court, Ho Jungyeon."

"Did I hear that right?"

The girls gasped and turned to the door. Empress Maeji was rooted on her spot, beaming at them. Jungyeon and Y/N abruptly lowered their heads in respect.

"Your Majesty," Y/N croaked. "My apologies for my impulsive decisions."

"Don't be, my dear." Empress Maeji rejected. "After all, I will be passing the crown to you."

The monarch approached Y/N. She gently grabbed the ladies hands and held them tight.

"If anything, I should be the one to ask for your forgiveness. I am deeply sorry for how I treated you, Y/N. I should never have let my jealousy blind me."

Y/N nodded. "I understand. You are forgiven, Your Majesty."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be, darling. Jeongdu loves you."

"I know, but everything feels like a dream to me."

Emperor Soobin lightly chuckled before adjusting the crown to his wife's head. Empress Y/N rubbed her arms to ease her anxiety. In a second, they will be heading out to the balcony to face the crowd. They could already hear the people cheering outside, jubilant and grateful for the new sovereigns.

"You look captivating." Emperor Soobin praised. "How lucky must I be to face this beauty everyday?"

"You're flattering me." Empress Y/N laughed.

"The Royal Palace humbly presents to you, our new monarchs."

The couple briefly held hands before tucking them underneath their thick sleeves. Empress Y/N held her breath. She kept her eyes straight ahead. This is it. The moment she walks out to the pavement is the moment that Jeongdu will recognize her as their new leader.

"Their Royal Majesties, Emperor Choi Soobin and Empress Choi Y/N."

Blinding sunlight hit her eyes as Empress Y/N revealed herself to the wilding spectators. She gazed down to the left side; Jungyeon, her family, Lady Dalja, Prince Yujeong, and the late monarchs were gathered altogether, applauding them.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

To her uttermost surprise, Emperor Soobin leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss. Jeongdu rejoiced once again, seeing the couple share romance on the first day of their reign. He shortly pulled away.

"I love you."

Empress Y/N smiled. "I love you."

As joyous as it may seem for her, it was just the beginning of her lifelong journey. Everything was perfect— the pride she brought to her family, a loving husband, her oath to serve the people, and Jeongdu falling in love with her in a heartbeat.

Empress Y/N couldn't think of anywhere else to be. Her heart was in so much ecstasy and content. She and Emperor Soobin were thrilled to lift their empire to luxury, power, and unity.

But little did she know, the day she comes to rule will also be the day fate will start counting down to her fall.

[To Be Continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 7.5K 19
"𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖡𝖾𝗈𝗆...
13.6K 954 25
" 𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙠𝙮-𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩�...
TOUCH By ELA

Fanfiction

42.6K 1.3K 9
in which yeonjun crushes on the new transfer soobin. ©LULUSFA1RY
67K 2.1K 16
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 , 𝙢𝙚 , 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 " - mafia au -