DRARRY ONESHOTS

By pisslover101

Just some drarry oneshots !! leave some suggestions in the comments!! More

#1

#2

514 9 2
By pisslover101

Draco Malfoy laid on his dark green bed, the fuzz on his Slytherin sweater flowing in the air as he stared at the ceiling.

So much fucking green.

green.

green

green.

All the blond could do was think of the emerald eyed boy, that he called his enemy if asked about him, and ranted on about how he hated him and how he wished nothing but the worst for him.

He hated him so much, he hated him for the way he made him feel for the way Draco wanted to ruffle his hair and wanted to hug him so tightly and tell him he would be okay, but he couldn't.

His father loathed the boy more then anything. Sometimes Draco thought his father hated the boy more then he who must not be named. Besides, Lucius wanted Draco to marry a girl, not a boy.

Besides, Harry would never have feelings for him. Could he?

Draco laughed at the thought.

What was he even thinking? He saw the way Potter looked at Ginny Weasley, he could almost see the heart in the boys eyes when he him taking to her. Draco had zero right to be jealous, the feeling in the pit of his stomach sunk further. All he did was make the scarred boys miserable life worse, why did he even have hope for anything ? What was he thinking? Potter was the straightest person he knew. Shut up just shut up.

"Draco?"

Draco snapped his thoughts away and looked over to the owner of the voice.

His best friend, Pansy Parkinson. "Hello?" She said. "What is it? Do you not know how to knock?" Draco said rolling his eyes. "Why? We're you dreaming about Po-"

"Get out! No I wasn't idiot. Fuck him, and fuck you too." Draco finished glaring at her.

"Oh I'd love too, but that's your job!" She said in the most innocent tone. "Oh for fucks sake." Draco groaned annoyed. Pansy laughed and sat on his bed making Draco roll his eyes a second time.

"Seriously though, you gotta stop with this. You look miserable Draco , i'm serious the best thing you can do is try being nice." Pansy said, making Draco look at her like she was a crazy woman selling balloons in azakabn.

"Don't sound to desperate, though." She added. "Pansy he will never forgive m-" Draco said before being caught off by Pansy, "You haven't even tried yet, Draco! You're hopelessly in love with him and you're  just watching him fall in love with a Weasley! A fucking Weasley!" Pansy finished catching her breathe.

"What do you want me to do, huh? I cant walk up to him and be like 'Oh hey wanna be bros? Sorry i made your last few years at hogwarts miserable!' No way!" Draco said grabbing his hair brush and brushing Pansy's loose hair that was irritating him.

Pansy laughed at the boy, and took his hand. "Come with me." She said smirking.

Oh god he hated that smirk.

"What are you gonna do?" He said following the short haired girl. "Just wait, idiot" She huffed.

They walked down the hallways and saw all the students talking happily. Draco rolled his eyes when he saw one of them cuddling. God he hated it.

"Ah were here!" Pansy said smiling. "This is where the golden idiots hang out? Pansy i'm not going in there if you think-"

Pansy had opened the door.

There he saw Granger reading a few other books topped up beside her. Weasley munching on a chocolate chip cookie writing down some random stuff on a paper, in front of the red head was a emerald eyed messy haired boy that was grinning as he was also scribbling on the paper. They must have been playing connect the dots. Contact the dots was a game going around in school at the moment. Draco didn't really care much for it. Draco noted that the chosen one  was wearing a brown and green sweater. Normally, Draco would tease him for this but he just admired him with the moment he had.

"What do you guys want?" A irritating voice said, it snapped Draco out of his dreaming phase.

He looked over to Pansy so she could say something. "You guys don't own this room, Granger." Pansy said taking the hint. "We know that, but we usually hang out here and you two know that! So why are you coming in here?" Weasley said in defense. "Well we came here to hang out with you guys, obviously!" Pansy said innocently. The three Gryffindors looked more confused then someone being cursed by a forgetfulness charm.     

Draco almost laughed at the look on Potters face, he found it adorbale.

Stop it.

"You think we're gonna fall for this?" Granger said. "Fall for what?" Pansy said pouting. Draco made a face at her bad acting. "You're trying to put us under some curse, I know it!" Weasley said glaring at the Slytherins.

Draco's eyes turned to Harry who was not focused on what was going on but setting up a new game. Draco wanting to cuddle the shit out of him. Draco was never the one for cuddles or any kind of physical touch but with Harry it was so much more different.

The raven haired boy looked up and caught his eye.

Shit.

Draco quickly looked away and focused on the conversation that he didn't notice escalate.

"We just wanna be friends with you guys! We don't want anymore rivalry!" Pansy said.

"Yeah sure you don't! You're probably gonna feed us to death eaters!" Weasley said.

"Ronald stop it maybe she's being genuine!" Granger spoke, causing everyone to turn to her.

Was Draco hearing this right?

"Wait what? Hermione did they seriously curse you? What are you saying?" He heard the voice that made his heart feel warm in so many ways finally speak, not the words he wished to hear but he was glad to hear his voice again.

"No Harry! They didn't. Seriously, this rivalry is so childish. We should all just be friendly. We don't even have to be friends just no more...bullying." She said glancing at Draco when she said the last word making Draco roll his eyes.

"Wait seriously? Yeah okay." Pansy said walking over to the bushy haired girl. Draco's eyes widened slightly. No way.

"What?" Draco blurted out causing everyone to turn to him. "No way! No. Pansy what? You must be joking." Draco said looking at his best friend and seeing no hint of humor. "Nope." She said shaking Grangers hand.

Harry looked over at the two hands being shook. He wanted to leave the room. Anger was building up inside of him as he saw Ron was actually thinking of doing this too. Did they forget all the years of straight up hell the Slytherins put them through? No way, Ron wouldn't do it. He had faith in his friend to not be dumb as the one who suppose to be the smartest. What did she mean by 'childish' ? Harry had every right to be mad.

"Yeah I guess, you're right. He heard Ron say. It had his Harry's last nerve.

"What do you mean shes right? The hell they put us through? The things they did! You all just forgave it so easily! That's not fair! It's not fair! Stop! Stop it!" Harry said almost screaming. Everyone eyes widened at him.

"Harry stop, let's just put the past behind." Hermione said calmly. "You think it's that easy? Fuck you all." The chosen one saïd and left angrily leaving a worried Hermione and Ron, a confused but slightly understanding Pansy, and a guilty  Draco.
Pansy turned to Draco and glared at him. Draco knew exactly what she wanted him to do. So he did just that.

He went after the anger boy.

A/N: part 2 is coming if yall like this one !! 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
251K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...