𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁�...

CassandraMaeMadrid द्वारा

Xiao Alatus from engineering, and Venti Barbatos from culinary arts -had agreed to be sex partners, giving ri... अधिक

Story is being rewritten
1
2
3
5
6
7
SO I SAW THIS ON TWITTER
"Arsenal loser"
I GOT KEQING ON CO-OP MODE AHAHAHDAUHA </3
"Dorms"
"Jealousy"
"Gift"
"Rings"
"The day where the real things starts"
"Worried"
sorry-
"Who is he?"
"I love him"
"Lies"
"Memories"
"These rings"
"Why did you lie?"
"Old friends"
Some self-advertisement cause I said so
"Thank you"
"Leaving"
"Forgiveness"
dont talk to me xiaoven is wedding
"Candy"
"Sick"
"Medicine"
"Not dating"
"Feelings"
"Prom"
"If you become my boyfriend" (final)

4

4.7K 110 182
CassandraMaeMadrid द्वारा

This is the rewritten version of chapter four.

-

Venti and Xiao were sipping Slurpees right in the morning, waiting for class. It has become usual for them to meet each other before school starts. They're like best friends who talk shit about people that walk past them. That's their relationship if you look through it carefully, like they weren't fuck buddies. They're literally just best friends!

“Ugh, look at this woman,” Xiao showed his phone screen to Venti, showing his ex's desperate messages, wanting him back. Venti had to cover his mouth to stop his laughs, why would a girl like her beg for a man?! She's so pretty! She can pull off better guys than... Desperately begging for one to be with you when he does not want to.

“Just block,”

“Good idea, sis.”

They both laughed, until Kai came. “Yo! Morning, Ven. This is the Tupperware from yesterday, that was good! Must be the greatest lunch I've had.”

“Thank you! I'll cook more for you tomorrow!”

When the man left, Venti saw Xiao's crossed arms with his sharp glare. “How nice would it be to have a culinary arts student friend,” he rolled his eyes before looking away, was he angry?

“You good? What did I do?”

“Can you cook some for me too? I want to taste your cooking,”

“The cooking... Or the cooker?” Venti winked, giving him a teasing smirk. “I'd actually fuck you in the bathroom stalls again if I get hard.” oh. That made him lean back. Definitely not planning to have his ass fucked literally before an exhausting lesson, considering that he was a person who has a small stamina bar.

“No thanks,”

Xiao grabbed his bag and left the Slurpee on the bench they were sitting on, it was so hot that it was already melted. “Cook for me, okay? I expect them tomorrow.”

“Whatever,”

While Xiao was on his way to his department, Venti was trying to think what food he should give him... I mean, I'm sure that Xiao will appreciate whatever he gives him, but then again... He wanted to give him the best.

Maybe he should just think about it later.

No pressure, it causes a lot of trouble.

When school finished, he went home immediately and did some research while munching on a strawberry-flavored candy. He has been eyeing this one recipe called... Almond tofu. They said that Xiao loves it very much, I think this is the best choice yet, right?

He went to the kitchen to see whether he had enough ingredients, he was missing... Almond milk.

He went to the nearest grocery store to buy the things he needed, while searching for the one that has the biggest quality yet cheapest price — Venti and his motherly instincts — he heard commotions beside him.

When he looked over to see who it was...

He almost dropped whatever was in his hand.

It was Xiao holding another woman's waist, laughing as they say things to each other that Venti could not hear.

Does Xiao even know he's here? It seems that they have their own world that Venti was irrelevant to... Wow. He was a fool. What made him think that Xiao was actually not a two-timer?

Not that he should get affected, they're not in a relationship... But he still felt betrayed because Xiao said that he wouldn't go out with people as long as he and Venti stops in whatever they had going on.

It felt so... Unfair. If Xiao can go out with people, he can too! They're not in a relationship, right?

He called Kai, one of his friends.

And wow, he came quicker than flash.

“Do you need anything?”

“Just need help picking what ingredient to buy... I want to save as much money as I can. What brand do you think is the best that's in my price range?”

The man took his time thinking, not like he knew anything about this. He was called here so randomly!

They started walking from aisle to aisle, but Venti only hoped they'll meet Xiao and that girl in one of the aisles.

“Venti, we've been walking for minutes have you still not decided?” the boy whines, pouting, emphasizing his tired feet. “Just a little more,” he chuckled, looking at his friend who was now sitting on the ground from how tired he was.

“Hey, stand up.”

“No, I'll stay here forever.”

“Hey,” Venti pulled his hand up, but the man's weight was fighting back! “My feet hurt so much, mom.”

“Okay, okay, fine, I'll pick one and we can go home.”

“Let's go!”

When the boy finally stood up, Venti chose one as promised. He had accepted that he can never make Xiao jealous.

But his mood lit up when he finally saw Xiao, glaring at them both. “Xiao! Fancy meeting you here,”

“Hey?” he greeted back, although he wasn't looking at Venti, he was glaring at Kai.

“What's up?”

“Nothing much... How about you?”

“Just buying ingredients for a project! I asked Kai to go with me since I thought that you were not free, and I'm right, aren't I?”

Xiao did not answer, instead, he pulled Venti with him and left the two over there, flabbergasted.

“What the hell?” Xiao had a serious look on his face as he say that, his grip on Venti's wrist tightening as he would escape. “I-it hurts... Xiao... Let go—”

Soon, he realized what he was doing. He let go with no hesitation as he looked away.

“Why didn't you call me instead?”

“You were with someone...”

“And if I wasn't? Venti, you know I can make time for you,” Venti could not look at his face anymore, he was so flustered to the point that he was even redder than strawberries. “I saw you with that girl... It felt unfair, Xiao, so I called Kai to accompany me. Sorry...”

“You're jealous again?”

“I'm sorry,”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because I'm always like this... I make it difficult for you— I'm the problem all the time...”

“Let's go home, we'll talk there... Okay?”

Venti nodded, they said goodbye to the two before paying for the things that Venti bought, then went home to Xiao's apartment.

Venti was sitting on Xiao's bed, fidgeting his fingers. When Xiao finally removed his coat, he crossed his arms and sighed, he kneeled down in front of Venti and caressed both sides of his cheeks.

“Now tell me what's wrong.”

“I... I got jealous when I saw you with her... So I called Kai so I can make you jealous too... I'm sorry, that was immature of me. I'm always like this... I know you're finding it annoying now.”

Xiao smiled, “You still get jealous.”

“I know I'm not supposed to because... Because we're not in a relationship and—”

“Shh... Kylie is only a friend, we get touchy with each other sometimes. I understand why you feel that way, how can I make it up to you?”

“I don't know...”

“Do you want to hug?”

“Yes...”

“Okay,”

Xiao laid down on the bed and tapped the space beside him, telling Venti to lie down too. He purposely maid Venti rest on his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist as he kissed his head.

He surely wasn't like this in his past relationship.

Venti was very sensitive, he have to take treat him with care. That's all he knows.

“It worked,” Xiao whispered, “Hm?”

“When you said you called Kai to make me jealous... It worked.”

Venti didn't answer, but he smiled. He was falling deeper... He was aware. But he didn't do anything but to let it happen. Everything has its own consequences, it lies somewhere in the future.

Venti woke up hugging a big white pillow. He tried looking for Xiao with his blurry vision, he saw him sitting on his study table, head on his forehead as he sip on coffee.

He stood up and hugged him from behind, he felt Xiao's body jumping from shock, “Hey,”

“Hey...”

“Still sleepy?”

“Yeah... What's that?”

“School works...” When Venti heard his sigh, he already knew he was struggling. Engineering is not easy. “Do you want to rest?”

“No, I have to finish this. I have loads of things on my plate,” the boy pouted as he started massaging his back. “Continue working hard, my engineer.”

Then this good idea came into his mind... He still has the ingredient he bought yesterday! Although the rest of the ingredients are in his house... “Xiao do you have milk, sugar, and apricot kernels?”

“I have milk and sugar, but the last one... Hm... I don't think so.”

“Ah... Can I go to the grocery for a bit? I just have to buy something.”

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“No need! Continue what you're doing now, I'll be back.” He grabbed his wallet as fast as he can as he ran towards the nearest grocery. Thank god Xiao lived in an apartment near one.

He grabbed the things he needed, also grabbing honey for the syrup.

He didn't know if there was any osmanthus tea here so he wouldn't add it, for now, sugar and syrup were enough since it was rushed. Almond tofu takes a while to freeze!

When he got home, he immediately did the steps with care so that it wouldn't fail.

He boiled a cup of milk along with almond milk, adding three tablespoons of sugar.

After that, he added it to a square container that he got from Xiao's drawers, of course, he asked permission.

He left it in the freezer before melting the sugar in the pan. When it dissolved, he added honey. No osmanthus tea. Sighs.

After doing that, he placed it inside the refrigerator for now until the almond tofu freezes. He came back inside the room and saw that Xiao was still doing his schoolwork.

“What did you cook?”

“You'll know tomorrow,”

It was already night, maybe once they woke up tomorrow it's gonna be done... Yeah, maybe.

“Are you not going to rest yet?”

“Can't...”

“A good student always makes a healthy schedule for themselves, let's eat dinner?” He can't do anything when it comes to Venti. When he stood up, a pang of headache attacked his head, making him wince in pain. “'Yan kasi, come here.” he led Xiao to the couch and made him lay down on his lap.

As he ordered dinner for the both of them, he was massaging his head. Calming down his muscles. Must be very stressful for the boy.

“Does it hurt a lot?”

“mm...”

“What are we going to do about that?”

“Sex.....”

“Xiao!” he was still able to make jokes despite his situation, yikes. When the food arrived, he placed it on the table, but Xiao only stared at it. “Your eyes can't eat, Xiao. Use your mouth.”

“Tired...”

“I'll fuck you if you eat.”

With no hesitation, Xiao grabbed the spoon and shoved the food inside his mouth. Venti smiled happily, this man... What a sex addict.

Xiao was waiting for him patiently in the bedroom while he was washing the dishes.

Then he thought...

This was his dream all along. To be serving for Xiao. Live in the same house with him like they're a married couple even though he didn't really move in. To be with Xiao... Was all he wanted. This is all he ever wanted. And he finally got it.

He was so happy to be the one with Xiao right now. He was happy that he was the only one who could kiss him... Hug him... Fuck him... He was the only one who could do those all at once.

He never wants it to fade.

He hoped that Xiao would never get tired of him... Because if he does... He was afraid that it would be hard for him to move on from the things they had, from the memories they created and the memories they would create.

He wished for all those memories to be stuck in his head forever, like a photo album.

-

Please don't read the next chapter until the title turns “5” which means that it has already been rewritten.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.